𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕖𝕕 𝕊𝕚𝕤𝕥...

By PiperHardesty

The discovery that they are descendants of a long line of witches finds three sisters battling demons and war... More

🄲🄷🄰🅁🄼🄴🄳 🄶🄸🄵'🅂
🄲🄷🄰🅁🄼🄴🄳 🄿🄾🅆🄴🅁'🅂
🄲🄰🅂🅃
🅂🄴🄰🅂🄾🄽 🄾🄽🄴 🅀🅄🄾🅃🄴'🅂
🄿🄴🄽🄴🄻🄾🄿🄴'🅂 🄿🅁🄾🄵🄸🄻🄴
εԹίနσδε σηε
εԹίနσδε σηε - Թαɾϯ ϯϖσ
εԹίနσδε σηε - Թαɾϯ ϯհɾεε
εԹίနσδε ϯϖσ
εԹίနσδε ϯϖσ - Թαɾϯ ϯϖσ
εԹίနσδε ϯϖσ - Թαɾϯ ϯհɾεε
εԹίနσδε ϯհɾεε
εԹίနσδε ϯհɾεε - Թαɾϯ ϯϖσ
εԹίနσδε ϯհɾεε - Թαɾϯ ϯհɾεε
εԹίနσδε ƒσմɾ
εԹίနσδε ƒσմɾ - Թαɾϯ ϯϖσ
εԹίနσδε ƒσմɾ - Թαɾϯ ϯհɾεε
εԹίနσδε ƒίѵε
εԹίနσδε ƒίѵε - Թαɾϯ ϯϖσ
εԹίနσδε ƒίѵε - Թαɾϯ ϯհɾεε
εԹίနσδε နίx
εԹίနσδε နίx - Թαɾϯ ϯϖσ
εԹίနσδε နίX - Թαɾϯ ϯհɾεε
εԹίနσδε နεѵεη
εԹίနσδε နεѵεη - Թαɾϯ ϯϖσ
εԹίနσδε နεѵεη - Թαɾϯ ϯհɾεε
εԹίနσδε είɡհϯ
εԹίနσδε είɡհϯ - Թαɾϯ ϯϖσ
εԹίနσδε ηίηε
εԹίနσδε ηίηε - Թαɾϯ ϯϖσ
εԹίနσδε ηίηε - Թαɾϯ ϯհɾεε
εԹίနσδε ϯεη
εԹίနσδε ϯεη - Թαɾϯ ϯϖσ
εԹίနσδε ϯεη - Թαɾϯ ϯհɾεε
εԹίနσδε εʆεѵεη
εԹίနσδε εʆεѵεη - Թαɾϯ ϯϖσ
εԹίနσδε εʆεѵεη - Թαɾϯ ϯհɾεε
εԹίနσδε ϯϖεʆѵε
εԹίနσδε ϯϖεʆѵε - Թαɾϯ ϯϖσ
εԹίနσδε ϯϖεʆѵε - Թαɾϯ ϯհɾεε
εԹίနσδε ϯհίɾϯεεη
εԹίနσδε ϯհίɾϯεεη - Թαɾϯ ϯϖσ
εԹίနσδε ϯհίɾϯεεη - Թαɾϯ ϯհɾεε
εԹίနσδε ƒσմɾϯεεη
εԹίနσδε ƒσմɾϯεεη - Թαɾϯ ϯϖσ
εԹίနσδε ƒσմɾϯεεη - Թαɾϯ ϯһяєє
εԹίနσδε ғıғṭєєṅ
εԹίနσδε ғıғṭєєṅ - ƿѧяṭ ṭẇȏ
εԹίနσδε ғıғṭєєṅ - ƿѧяṭ ṭһяєє
εԹίနσδε ṡı×ṭєєṅ
εԹίနσδε ṡı×ṭєєṅ -ƿѧяṭ ṭẇȏ
εԹίနσδε နίXϯεεη - Թαɾϯ ϯհɾεε
εԹίနσδε နεѵεηϯεεη
εԹίနσδε နεѵεηϯεεη - Թαɾϯ ϯϖσ
εԹίနσδε နεѵεηϯεεη - Թαɾϯ ϯհɾεε
εԹίနσδε είɡհϯεεη
εԹίနσδε είɡհϯεεη - Թαɾϯ ϯϖσ
εԹίနσδε είɡհϯεεη - Թαɾϯ ϯհɾεε
εԹίနσδε ηίηεϯεεη
εԹίနσδε ηίηεϯεεη - Թαɾϯ ϯϖσ
εԹίနσδε ηίηεϯεεη - Թαɾϯ ϯհɾεε
εԹίနσδε ϯϖεηϯψ
εԹίနσδε ϯϖεηϯψ - Թαɾϯ ϯϖσ
εԹίနσδε ϯϖεηϯψ - Թαɾϯ ϯհɾεε
εԹίနσδε ϯϖεηϯψ σηε
εԹίနσδε ϯϖεηϯψ σηε - Թαɾϯ ϯϖσ
εԹίနσδε ϯϖεηϯψ σηε - Թαɾϯ ϯհɾεε
εԹίနσδε ϯϖεηϯψ ϯϖσ
εԹίနσδε ϯϖεηϯψ ϯϖσ - Թαɾϯ ϯϖσ
εԹίနσδε ϯϖεηϯψ ϯϖσ - Թαɾϯ ϯհɾεε

εԹίနσδε είɡհϯ - Թαɾϯ ϯհɾεε

23 2 0
By PiperHardesty

The Truth is Out There and It Hurts

Andy: Well, I know about your fondness for twizzers, how you can't stand it when people talk at the previews, how you like to argue to win, and how you pick your cuticles when you're nervous. And also know I'd love to see you again. I wish you can trust me enough to tell me whatever it is you're afraid of. 

Prue: Well, actually that's what I wanted to see you about except that instead of telling you I think I'll just show you, so here goes. See this? (He nods.) Watch. (She moves a pyramid thing with her powers. He jumps up out of his chair. He laughs.) 

Andy: What the hell was that? 

Prue: My secret. I did that with my mind. 

Andy: You're telekinetic? Prue: Yes. Well actually it's so much more than that. I'm a witch. (Andy laughs.) 

Andy: A what? 

Prue: A good witch. I have powers. I never wanted them. I didn't find out about them until recently. Right around the time that I ran into you again. Okay, you know all those times that I disappeared or would show up at a crime scene with no logical explanation? This is why. And believe me, I wanted to tell you but I couldn't. I couldn't tell anyone. (Andy is speechless.) Are are you okay. 

Andy: I don't know. I mean of all the things I thought you were hiding, this was actually no where on the list. Does this mean Piper and Phoebe are. 

Prue: Yeah. We inherited our powers from Mum and Grams. 

Andy: So, when you have kids 

Prue: If they're girls. Yes. Andy: Wow. That's quite a secret you've hiding. 

Prue: Tell me about it. Andy: Can you change? I mean, is it something you can get rid of? 

Prue: No, Andy, I can't change who I am. And that's something I've recently come to accept. The question is can you? 

Andy: To tell you the truthI don't know, Prue. I honestly don't know. 

(Scene: Halliwell Manor. Living room. Tanya is looking through the Book of Shadows for the demon.) 

Penelope: Did Prue talk to Andy? 

Piper: She didn't say. (To Tanya) Could you find anything in the Book of Shadows? 

Tanya: Nothing I recognise. 

Piper: So, Andy said the third victim was a professor at Stanford? What's the link? 

Penelope: He may think it has something to do with what they're working on. Biogenetics. 

Piper: A professor, geneticist, a lab technician 

Tanya: And a sandwich girl? Do you really think he's after me? 

Penelope: Uh-oh, truth spell. (She touches Tanya and has a premonition of her holding a baby.) Piper, we need more milk. Kitchen. (She goes to the kitchen.) She's carrying. 

Piper: Carrying what? 

Penelope: A baby. She's pregnant. 

Piper: Ohh... 

Penelope: No, no. She doesn't know yet. 

Piper: What do we do? Do we tell her? I mean, we protect. We don't do prenatal. 

Penelope: No, this is not the kind of information Tanya needs right now. Especially from people she just met, who are telling her that some three-eyed demon wants to suck the life out of her. Suck the life out of her... wait a minute, is it possible that it's not Tanya he wants? That it's her baby. 

Piper: How would he know she's pregnant? 

Penelope: I don't know, maybe he sees the future too. Or else he's from it. 

Piper: Excuse me? 

Penelope: The button. The police found a button by one of the last victims made out of some kind of funky metal they've never seen before. 

Piper: Rewind. 

Penelope: Okay, there's a button that's not supposed to exist, a demon that the Book of Shadows says doesn't exist, and a baby no one knows exists. You got a better explanation? 

Piper: Even if you're right, how do we find him? 

Penelope: Well, he wants Tanya, he'll find us. 

Piper: He doesn't know where we are. 

Penelope: Well, he found Tanya at Bucklands, he saw me with Prue. 

(Scene: Bucklands. Prue's office. Hannah's at the doorway.)

Hannah: Hey, last one out gets the lights. I'm, uh, going home. So, lock up when you leave. Um, Prue, about what I said earlier... 

Prue: Now's not a good time. 

Hannah: I just wanted to say I'm sorry. 

Prue: But you really wouldn't mean that would you? 

Hannah: No! (She leaves.) 

(Cut to outside Prue's office. Gavin walks around the corner heading for Prue's office.) 

Commercial Break 

(Scene: Buckland's. Prue's office. Gavin enters.) 

Gavin: Excuse me. Are you Miss Halliwell? Prue Halliwell? 

Prue: Yes. Did we have an appointment? 

Gavin: No, actually I'm looking for someone and I believe you can help me. 

Prue: I find objects, not people. 

Gavin: Well, I think you might know her, I saw you talking to her earlier. Um, petite, brown hair, the two of you were over by the elevators. 

Prue: I don't remember. 

Gavin: Are you sure? 

Prue: What do you want with her? 

Gavin: She is hiding the woman I sent back to kill. 

Prue: Sent back from where? 

Gavin: The future. What are you doing? 

Prue: Why kill Tanya? 

Gavin: I don't want Tanya. I want what's inside her. 

Prue: And the others, why kill them? 

Gavin: Pieces of the puzzle. Pieces of the vaccine. Stop this! (He goes for her but she uses her power to push the desk up against him. She runs outside.) 

(Scene: Halliwell manor. Piper is ringing Prue.) 

Piper: Answer. Come on, Prue, pick up. (The answering machine picks up. Piper hangs up.) There's no answer, it's after five, it's going straight to voice mail. 

Penelope: You have to go to Bucklands. 

Piper: Okay, I'll grab my keys, you grab Tanya. 

Penelope: No, you have to go alone. If you bring Tanya with us and he's there, it's like bringing the feast to the lion and she can't stay here by herself. 

Piper: But I need you, Phoebe, we need you. 

Penelope: I can't always be the power of three. 

Piper: But what if we come here and you're all alone? 

Penelope: We'll be in the attic with the book. 

Piper: Okay, be careful. (They hug.) 

Penelope: You too. 

(Scene: Bucklands. Prue's running down the stairs and Gavin's following. She runs in a store room and hides.) 

Gavin: I've got eight and a half months to find Tanya, Miss Halliwell. Plenty of time. Yours however, has run out. 

(Cut to Prue's office. Piper runs in.) 

Piper: Prue? (She sees the mess and Prue's purse on the floor.) Oh, no. (She runs back out of the office.) 

(Cut back to the store room.) 

Gavin: You can't hide from me forever. 

Prue: What's the vaccine for? What does it protect against? (He laughs.) 

Gavin: Against me of course. And all other warlocks like me in the future. The parker child will be the one to bring together all the elements to create the vaccine which will destroy us. (He finds Prue.) Unless I stop him. (He picks her up by her neck and his third eye thing opens up. Piper runs in and freezes him.) 

Piper: Hey, need a hand? 

Prue: Yeah! (Piper grabs a crowbar and loosens Gavin's grip.) 

Piper: He's not after Tanya, he's after her baby, she's pregnant. 

Prue: I know. 

Piper: Huh? 

Prue: Truth spell, later. Where's Phoebe? 

Piper: Home, protecting Tanya. 

Prue: Well, what are you waiting for, Piper? Whack him. 

Piper: No! Can't you move him? 

Prue: Where? He's from the future. 

Piper: Prue, he's gonna unfreeze soon. 

Prue: Piper, just do it. 

Piper: No, you do it. 

Prue: No, do it! Piper! (He unfreezes. Piper and Prue stick the crowbar in Gavin's third eye. Some big tornado thing comes and sucks him up.) 

Prue: I love it when they clean up after themselves. 

(Scene: Outside Andy's apartment.) 

Andy: Prue. 

Prue: Andy, I need to know how you feel about what I told you. 

Andy: I'm gonna need a little more time. 

Prue: I don't have time, Andy. I need to know before eight. 

Andy: Alright, won't you come inside and we'll talk about it. 

Prue: I can't. 

Andy: Prue... 

Prue: Andy, no. Look, if I come inside and we'll have drinks, there'll be small talk and precious minutes will past. I need to know now. Can you or can you not accept that I am a witch? 

Andy: If I had to answer right now... I don't think so, Prue. I mean, there's nothing wrong with it I guess. It's just in my future, I have a vision of having... (A clock chimes. It's 8:00.) What were we just talking about? 

Prue: You don't remember? 

Andy: Honestly, no. 

Prue: You don't remember anything you've said to me in the last twenty-four hours? 

Andy: No. It's really weird. You wanna come inside? 

Prue: No, I have to go. (She kisses him.) Goodbye, Andy. (She walks around the corner and starts crying.) 

Commercial Break 

(Scene: Quake. Piper and Phoebe are sitting at a table.) 

Penelope: (To a waiter) Excuse me, hello. What good is saving the future when I can't get a glass of water in the present? 

Piper: Speaking of the future... Where did Tanya go? 

Penelope: Oh, she went to the bathroom. Morning sickness. Only she thinks it's the Halibut. 

Piper: Great, she'll probably sue the restaurant for food poisoning. Will this day ever end? 

Penelope: Actually it did. It's 8:20, the spell is over, the world is a safer place. (Martin walks up to the table.) 

Martin: Piper, I see you sitting. What is wrong with this picture? 

Piper: You don't remember? 

Martin: Remember what? Piper, I need you in the kitchen pronto. We're down to sue chef. (He leaves.) 

Piper: I don't believe it. I finally stand up for myself and quit and he doesn't remember. Wait a minute, everybody else's forgotten the truth, why do we still remember it? 

Penelope: Truth are consequences. Wiccan rule, right? Prue cast a spell for her own personal gain, now we have to deal with the fall out. 

Piper: I'll be right back. I need to remind Martin of something. 

Penelope: Ooh, you go girl. (Piper walks in the kitchen.) 

Piper: Martin, we need to talk. (He throws her an apron.) 

Martin: Excuse you. 

Piper: I can not, no, I will not do everything by myself anymore. I need help. You restaurant needs help. You need another manager, sure chef, hostess and an extra bus boy on the weekends. If you will not agree to hire these people, than tell me now and I'll quit. 

Martin: What took you so long? All you had to do was ask. 

Piper: Really? I mean, okay. I'll see you tomorrow. 

Martin: But I-I-I just... 

Piper: It's my night off. (She walks towards the door and pushes it open, hitting Leo in the face on the other side.) Oh, Leo! I'm so sorry. Are you okay? 

Leo: Yeah, fine, just, uh, surprised. 

Piper: Yeah, me too. What are you doing here? Leo: Well, I wanted to see you, I just um... I have this really strange feeling that I did something that I should apologise for. Did I? 

Piper: No, no. Definitely not. Can I buy you a drink? 

(Cut to Phoebe. Prue walks up to the table.) 

Prue: Hey. 

Penelope: Hey. How'd it go? 

Prue: Not well. 

Penelope: Oh, Prue, I'm so sorry. 

Prue: Yeah, me too, but I cast the spell for an answer and I got it. Even if it wasn't the one I wanted. (They hug.) 

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294 4 9
The Charmed Ones take on a vampire king and queen, circa Season Six. Disclaimer: Charmed and all of its characters and content are the intellectual p...
30.6K 935 23
What if there were five Halliwell sisters instead of just three? Poppy and Parker are twin sisters. They're younger than their older sisters, only 17...
1.3K 36 21
Four sisters come back together after their grams died and after one night they become the charmed ones who fight evils beings like demons and warloc...
25.4K 733 19
The reader meets the sisters when Leo has to bring her to the manor to heal her. Afterwards, she keeps running into Chris, until they find out that s...