Kaisa Yeh Ishq

By MahiSumedhMudgalkar

This is the continuation of Tere Pyaar Mein Season 1.....kindly read that book first otherwise you won't get... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Character Revision
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilouge

Chapter 6

1.5K 77 69
By MahiSumedhMudgalkar

The team was heading to Shimla by road, it was Mahi's idea because travelling by road can give them some fresh and distraction so that they don't over work themselves by keep thinking about the mission.

It would take approximately six hours for them to reach their destination after which they will have almost a whole day since Arman and Rohit will meet tomorrow evening. Not a very long journey but they still stopped by a festival taking place because Krish needed to get his dressing change.

"Sir...." Zara said nervously as Megha and Shrishti pushed her forward while Krish looked towards her. Mahi who was wrapping his arm in bandage also payed attention to her.

"W....wo Sir.....hum.....hum festival dekh kar aasakte hain kya?"  She asked quite intimidated by him. Before Krish can answer Mahi spoke up.

"Kyun nahi hum sab chalenge" Mahi said wrapping up the first aid kit. Krish was about to speak when she gave him a 'your coming with me' look and he sighed nodding in agreement.

The festival was not something the girls have seen before in their lives. While the boys stood there keeping an eyes on their craziness Ruhi was standing a few inches behind them hugging herself not out of cold but because she missed someone badly.

Haan Hai Koi To Wajah
To Jeena Ka Maza Yun Aane Laga

Yeh Hawaon Mein Hai Kya
Thoda Sa Jo Naasha Yun Chane Laga
Pucho Na Pucha Mujhe Kya
Hua Hai Teri Raahon Mein Aakar Pucho Na Pucha Na
Pucho Na Pucha Mujhe Kya
Milega Teri Bahon Mein Aakar

Yeh Ishq Haaye Baithe Bithaye
Jannat Dikhaye Haan
O Raama
Yeh Ishq Haaye Baithe Bithaye
Jannat Dikhaye Haan

Girls started singing and dancing with the local people around them as the boys also forgot about the tension smiling at their partners. Even Abhishesk smiled unknowingly towards Zara.

Todi Mene Sare Hi Bandhan Zamane Tere
Todongi Na Mein Vada

Megha wrapped her hands around Siddharth's neck and the couple smiled at each other lovingly.

Aadha Hissa Mere To Dil Ki Kahani Ka Tu
Piya Mein Baaki Aadha

Shrishti hugged Dhruv from behind as the said guy smiled feeling his love close.

Dekho Na Dekho Mujhe Hua Hai
Teri Yaadhon Mein Kho Kar
Pucho Na Pucha Mujhe Kya
Milega Teri Baton Mein Jeekar

Yeh Ishq Haaye Baithe Bithaye
Jannat Dikhaye Haan
O Raama
Yeh Ishq Haaye Baithe Bithaye
Jannat Dikhaye Haan

Ruhi smiled at the couples infront of her. She knew the feeling of love and to be honest all she wants to to do is hug Mahi and tell her everything she was going through but she can't not until she gets a update on him.

Mere Jaise Lakho Mile Honge
Tujhko Piya
Mujhe To Mila Tuu Hi

Zara leaned on Abhishek's back as she tried to convey her feelings through the song. Both of smiled feeling something unknown yet familiar.

Tu Hi Mere Hooton Ki Khilti Hui Se Hasi
Gila Bhi Piya Tu Hi

Mahi and Krish looked in each other's eyes the past memories of their life came back to them. A smile spread over their lips as they remembered all good and bad times they spent. All the problems they over came by staying together.

Dekho Na Dekho Mujhe Kya Hua Hai
Tujhe Sapno Mein Lakar Dekho Na Dekho
Pucho Na Pucha Mujhe Kya
Hua Hai Teri Baaton Mein Aakar

The girls pulled Mahi away breaking her trance as they danced with the locals again enjoying the little time left before they indulge themselves in the mystery the Owls are.

Yeh Ishq Haaye Baithe Bithaye
Jannat Dikhaye Haan
O Raama
Yeh Ishq Haaye Baithe Bithaye
Jannat Dikhaye Haan

Haan Hai Koi To Wajah
To Jeena Ka Maza Yun Aane Laga

The team took their leave from there and started their journey once again. The night fell on them as they reached their destination.

Ruhi was the one who was driving. She looked in rear view mirror seeing everyone alseep even Zara who was in the passanger seat was in deep sleep.

She then again looked at Krish and Mahi sleeping peacefully.

Her smile vanished as she remembered something and blew the horn twice in a row waking up everyone with a jerk.

"Pahunch gaye hum" She said and got out the car with luggage first. Siddharth and Megha kept mumbling something about manner under their breathe while Dhruv rolled his eyes on Ruhi as he took out everyone else luggage and the rest brushed it off.

After everything settled the team retired in their respective rooms. Ruhi sat by the window looking at the moon. She unlocked her phone and sighed seeing her inbox empty. She then opened the home screen and looked at wallpaper longingly.

"I love you......kahan ho meri jaan.......I really miss you. Please jaldi wapis aajao na....pata nahi mein kabtak aur ye sab kar paungi" She mumbled looking at the picture.

She than looked at the locket hanging from her neck. Mahi also had the same locket for them it was symbol of the love they shared once, the loving bond they were able to find in between of all the pain and chaos.

Somwhere Mysterious

A guy comes back to conscious state and looked around. He tried to move but his hands were tied up. A guard entered the room and he pretended to be unconscious. The guard bent down to check his pulse but he kneed the guard in the stomach making him double up in pain.

The guy knocked out the guard and freed himself using the knife he got from the guard. The guy stepped in the light source to take his stuff lying on a table.

Next Day

The team slowly sneaked into to a abondened factory as a loud voice echoed.

"Unhhone 1 crore ka nuksaan karaya hai mera....chhodunga nahi mein unhe" Rohit yelled as Siddhart rolled his eyes...like he can do anything to them.

"Aur wo ladki.....kya naam....haan Mahi.....use to sabse pehle marna padega tabhi chen aayega mujhe" He added. Krish raised as brow as his fist clenched unknowingly.

"Lagta hai jeevan se dushmani hogayi hai jo esi baarein kar raha hai" Megha mumbled as if it was the most serious thing to say.

"Chinta mat kar chhote.....un hone jo kiya uski kimat ab unhe kisi apne ko khoke chukani hogi. Le ke aao use" Arman said as team looked confused there families were transfered out of country the day they began working on this case then who is he talking about.

"No.....no....no.....ye nahi hosakta.....wo mission pe hai....wo yahan kese hoga" Krish mumbled as Mahi's eyes widened like she knew what he was talking about.

The guard said something in Arman's ear that pissed him off.

"Ek ladke ko nahi pakad ke rakh pae tum log" He yelled out as Krish and Ruhi sighed in relief. Krish pressed his ear piece.

"Abhishek.....dart ka nishana bhaiyon pe lagao. Gaurds se to hum nipat hi lengen" He said and turned around hearing a sound. Only to find that Siddharth and Dhruv have knocked out the guards that spotted them.

As Abhishek shot both the brothers with darts making them faint the team came in action taking down the guards. Being on a higher level Abhishek saw the same hodded figure aiming his gun at Krish.

"Krish tere peechhe" He said in the earpiece. Just as the figure was about to fire someone kicked him from behind making him fall forward.

"Tum..." Krish said as Ruhi smiled happily.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Comment. Vote.

Radhe Radhe. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 629 29
"The moment I saw her I realised that she is the one no matter how & when but one day I'll make her mine " Piyush a successful businessman and a ful...
42.7K 3.8K 36
Curse. Boon. Misfortune. Love. Misery. Hope. Can all of these piece together into one story?... Rajkumar Sumedh of Sondhara fears love. Rajkumari Mal...
136K 8.3K 43
This is my second wattpad story on Sidneet. Siddharth Nigam a famous Superstar of bollywood and top most entrepreneur of india, is engaged with his c...
25.2K 1.3K 40
The story is basically based on how do a mere coincidence can change our life. Story about a police officer and a independent girl. What will happen...