Weak

Da nngozi

"Can't explain why your lovin' makes me weak" A Kyrie Irving fanfic Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 3

4K 118 3
Da nngozi

Adrienne

"Flowers for you" my best friend and hairstylist Lawrence smiled, walking into my dressing room holding a huge bouqet of roses.

"Who are they from?" I asked, getting up from the chair I was sitting in, and looking at  the roses. I found a small card inside and opened it to see 'Aubrey"

I sighed and reached for my iPhone 6 plus, unlocking it and looking through my contacts to see his name. Clicking on it, I held the phone to my ear as it rang.

"I see you got my flowers" he spoke.

"Yeah I did, just like I got the ones you sent last week. You must love sending me flowers"

"I can't help it, you been on my mind this week" he chuckled. I heard music in the background, so I knew he had to be in the studio.

"That's sweet, but music needs to be more on your mind than me" I sighed, playing with the ends of my hair.

"You both stay on my mind"

"Whatever you say, are you in the studio?" I asked.

"Yeah, been here all morning" he coughed. "Plus, I have a song I want you on"

"Hmm that's fine with me, I've been in California for two days now so we can make that happen"

"Alright, I'm gonna send you the link and you can do your magic"

I chuckled lightly.  "Of course Aubrey"

"Its kind of busy over, so I gotta go"

"It's cool, bye Aubrey"

"Bye gorgeous" he said, then the call ended. I shook my head and placed my phone down.

"Not to be all in your business, but I really don't understand why you wont give the guy a chance" Lawrence spoke.

I looked over at him, completely forgetting he was still in the room.

"We are just friends" I smiled, grabbing the brush that was on the table. "Plus I like staying single, less stress to my life"

He snatched the brush out of my hand "Baby girl, you don't know what you're talking about"

"I've known you for how long? You have never had a boyfriend and it's all your fault. You sing about relationships, but have never experienced one"

"That's doesn't mean anything. I choose to stay single" I said.

"Why Adrienne? You're absolutelty gorgeous, you can have any man you want. How many guys have been tryna holla at you? A lot" he stated, making a part through the middle of my hair. "Goodness, your freaking Adrienne Taylor"

"I'm not understanding"

"Once you find that right guy. It's the best feeling in the world, and everything else is irrelevent to life baby doll"

"And you would know?" I chuckled, looking at him through the mirror.

"Duh! I got myself a man"

Small laughter escaped my lips, as he worked on my hair. In a matter of twenty minutes, Lawrence had managed to finish up.

I glanced at mirror, observing myself. "My hair looks amazing"

"Thank you mami" he began unplugging the flat iron. "I live to do this"

"That's why I love you" laughing as I ran my fingers through my jet black hair. "You think you can try box braids next time on me?"

"Of course boo, no problem"

"Thank you, and also thank you for my hair"

Three Days Later

Since I had teamed up with PlayMg, today I was getting ready to shoot a commercial with them. It was interesting because I was given the oppurtunity to add ideas to the device.

I arrived on the set in exactly fifteen minutes with Liam, and my assistant Kyle.

"Hey, I'm Scott Edwards the CEO of PlayMg Corp" a man walked up to me, shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Adrienne" smiling back.

"Oh I know, it means a lot having you here"

"Pleasure, so am I the only one?" I asked.

"Actually no Kyrie Irving is also apart of this, he just hasn't arrived on set yet" he replied. "But we need to get you to wardrobe and make up"

Nodding my head, as I was led towards a dressing room where in less than fifty minutes I was fully prepared. I guess Kyrie must have arrived, because I was soon needed to set. Kyrie had walked out, and stood before along with the photographer.

"Hey, I'm Adrienne" I introduced myself nicely.

"Kyrie" he smiled, reaching his arm out for a handshake. I returned it and glanced over at the camera crew.

"So basically Adrienne and Kyrie be yourself, have fun with the game and whatever"

"Oh I can be myself" Kyrie chuckled, looking toward the photographer.

Out of most photoshoots I've done, this probably had to have been one of the greatest. The whole shoot Kyrie and I acted like huge kids with the device in our hands. Not only that but our relationship on camera was amazing, it was like we've known each other for years.

After the shoot, both of us we're seated down for press to pretty much talk about the brand.

"Adrienne and Kyrie,how does it feel to team up for an ownership role with PlayMG?"

I licked my lips a bit. "I think it's great, and it came at the perfect time."

"When I'm filming, I have a lot of downtime on the set in between takes and during hair and makeup it's the wonderful time to play a little game or two. I'm really looking forward to introducing a lot of App fans to some cool new games and to beating Kyrie every chance that I get"

A few chuckles left some individuals mouths.

"What about you Kyrie?"

"Uhh, like Adrienne said it's a great way to kill time. Spending many hours on the road during the season, I am always looking for new and different App-based games, so collaborating with an App-gaming system makes perfect sense for me," he rubbed his chin, speaking into the microphone.  "I am looking forward to partnering with Adrienne to bring something new and different to young people who want to game and share with them the PlayMG experience."

We answered a few more questions before being released. For the rest of the time Kyrie and I competed against each other playing Flappy bird, trying to beat each other's score. So far I was having exactly no luck at winning right now.

"I refuse to loose again to you" I laughed.

"I've already beat you like twice in a row" he said all cocky.

"Oh you won't be so cocky when I win"

"You should just give up already. This isn't for you"

"Whatever" I glanced over at the clock, realizing I had to go to studio later on. "I actually had so much fun today, so excited that we will working with each other on this project"

"Yeah, same here and see you keep loosing"

"I'm sure you would like to see that" I chuckled, getting up from the black chair. "But as a friend you should let me win next time"

He coughed sarcastically. "Maybe"

"Bye cheater" I held my arms out, laughing.

"Bye Adrienne" he laughed back, and gave me a friendly hug. I told everyone else goodbye and with my bodygaurds we walked out the building, getting inside the SUV's and driving towards the studio's.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

12.1K 271 26
He broke my heart once...how could I be so sure he wouldn't do it again.
130K 3.9K 48
"You fuck my boyfriend, I fuck your brother. Checkmate bitch" **disclaimer: this book is influenced by the two books Spite; k.t. by chillxklay and Wa...
25.4K 2.1K 33
Wildin' || NBA YB By:4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛❦ You won't regret it Read to find out... ▪️Comment pleaseee ▪️Vote ▪️Follow me © Mature Content Stro...