His Sin ✔️

By Midika

*Mature Content* "You're mine," he growls, his grip on me tightening. "And I always get what I want." +++ One... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
EPILOGUE

TWENTY ONE

11.3K 404 55
By Midika

Word Count: 2092

I'm sitting out on the balcony, considering my escape, when Stace reappears beside me.

For once, I don't flinch, his sudden appearance beside me something that I'm starting to get used to. Night has stretched into early morning at this point, and yet I refuse to sleep, even if tiredness tugs at my eyelids and weights heavy on my limbs. I'm not sleeping until I get out of this place. Noah and Stace have basically kidnapped me, not allowing me to leave, even though I've practically begged them to.

"When are you going to take me home?" I question immediately, not even giving him a chance to straighten the lapels of his jacket.

He leans against the railing, the sweet night breeze ruffling his dark curls. "When I know you are safe."

"I'm safe, I can look after myself," I mutter tiredly, knowing he either isn't going to believe me, or he isn't going to care. The problem with Immortals, I realise, is that they think so low of mortals that if they consider them in need of protection, they will completely ignore any will of that mortal. And I hate it.

"Cian isn't a normal man. He is capable of doing terrible things to you," he reminds me, as if I don't think about that often. It's not that I completely trust Cian, it's that I truly do not trust Stace and Noah anymore.

"So are you," I reply flatly.

"True." He shifts from foot to foot, crossing his arms over his chest. I look for a lingering moment at his arms, at the way his shirt is rolled up past his elbows, showing off a small amount of skin, most of it touched by tattoos. "But I am trying to protect you. If Cian can kill Noah's mate, then he can kill you."

Looking away from Cian, I look out across Noah's property, the moonlight drenching the meadows in soft blue light. "You're talking as if Abella wasn't also Cian's mate."

"She ultimately chose Noah," he replies, not sounding empathetic for Cian at all. I wonder how deep his hatred for the Sin goes, how long they have known each other and how long they have feuded. I want to ask, but I doubt I'll get much out of either of them.

"Why?" I ask. "What does Noah have that Cian doesn't?"

I look at Cian and Noah and can tell they are both unreasonably attractive, but other than being a Sin, I can't see why Abella would have wanted to reject Cian. Knowing I feel that way makes my stomach turn over, realising that it's the strange, inexplicable connection that has been growing between us, that has ultimately made me decide to work with him over Stace and Noah.

"That sounds like it is coming from someone who is very much in love with Cian," he comments, almost as if he is looking into my mind himself. "But if you must know, she had many reasons. Noah comes from the same realm as her, so they belonged together. And Cian is a Sin, you forget."

I narrow my eyes. "That doesn't mean he isn't worthy of a mate."

"She was too pure for him," he notes, making me scowl. I don't even know, nor have I ever met this Abella that they speak of, but I don't like hearing Stace talk about her like that. "And so are you."

"I really don't like you very much."

Stace turns, leaning his forearms on the railing, watching me instead of the incredible view that spreads around us with a soft smile on his face. On the horizon, I can see the city I live in, where Lev currently is, probably freaking out about where I am. I hope he doesn't call any authority to find me, since I'm already entangled with the most powerful authority in this Pack.

"Yes you do, Amolet." He nudges me, but I step away from him, irritated that he isn't taking me seriously. "You just don't trust me."

I sigh. "Take me home and I will."

"I can't do that," he replies simply, although this time, instead of sounding amused, his voice sounds tight, reluctant almost. I'm not sure why he would be starting to feel guilty now, not after everything he has happily put me through since meeting me. Working in his facility suddenly feels like a world away. I should have listened to Cian and backed off sooner...I should have listened to Lev and not even applied for the job in the first place.

"Then I will be here," I mutter, waving my hands around myself, before glaring pointedly at him. "Alone."

He grins, getting the point that I don't want him standing with me, pushing away from the railing.

"Alright, goodnight then Amolet," he murmurs, before he disappears.

Releasing a long breath, I close my eyes for a moment. Stace's intoxicating smell still lingers, after he is gone, I wonder where he goes, whether he is still in the manor or not. Either way, it doesn't matter, because I still intend to escape. I'm going to have to run as far as I can and then hopefully get in contact with Lev so he can come and get me. From there, I'm not sure what I should do.

Looking down from the balcony, I estimate what damage I may do to myself if I jump over. Maybe if I hang and then fall I can avoid anything more than ground shock. It's a risk I'm going to have to take, since there is no way I can walk out of here through the bedroom door.

Mustering as much confidence as possible, I brace myself up against the railing, throwing my leg over, looking down at the ground below. I've never been frightened of heights, yet my stomach lurches, my head spinning for a moment.

Suddenly a hand grabs my arm, firm enough that it nearly has me leaning completely over the railing to fall to my doom, but it quickly pulls me back, nearly wrestling me off the steel.

"Woah, it won't be a pretty fall for a mortal like you," the owner of the hand growls in my ear.

Whirling around, I face the man who still holds tightly onto my arm, gasping at the sight of him.

He is nothing like I've ever seen before. At this point, I should be used to seeing strange, otherworldly looking people since knowing Stace and Cian, but the man that stands before me still shocks the breath out of me. His hair is a dark brown, and across half the side of his neck, his jawline and even up to his temples, is an intricate tattoo the colour of pure violet. I look down at the hand holding me, realising it extends even to there.

"Who the hell are you?" I snap, fear having me pulling away from him, backing up into the railing until it's painful.

"Shh," he hushes, glancing over his shoulder, back into the room. "I'm Cian's brother."

It makes sense, all the air rushing out of me in one hurried breath. He has the same unique accent as Cian, the same perfect bone structure and impressive height. Not to mention the strangeness of his appearance, his violet eyes looking over me, entwined with an unreadable look.

"Oh no...You're an immortal," I breathe, as if it isn't glaringly obvious.

"Obviously," he mutters, reaching for me. "Let's go."

"Wait, I don't know if I should go with you," I claim, eyeing him suspiciously. What if he takes me to a place worse than here? I have no idea who this man is, even if he claims to be Cian's brother.

"You don't exactly have a choice, I'm just trying to be courteous," he exclaims bluntly, and I believe him. Instead of retaliating anymore, I let him take a hold of my hand again, his skin as cold as his eyes. This could be a mistake, but I'm willing to do anything at this point to escape Stace and Noah.

"Are you going to take me to Cian?" I ask.

He looks down at me, a dark fringe of brown hair falling over his eyes. "Yes ma'am."

Sure enough, the world starts disappearing around us, my eyes squeezing shut as the feeling of falling washes over me. The immortal holds my hand tightly until my feet hit solid ground and then I'm stumbling away.

As I open my eyes, I know immediately that we are no longer in the Harmony Pack. The room is dim, shrouded in shadow, until I turn around, realising this is some kind of living room with a large window that shows off an impressive view of a large, unfamiliar city from what must be a large hill. The buildings are magnificently tall, lights glittering and winking across the entire landscape of the city.

"Are we even now?" the man mutters from behind me, making me whirl around.

"Not even close." Cian emerges from the shadows, arms crossed over his chest, stalking toward me, putting himself between me and the violet eyed Immortal. "Amolet, are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Noah had no intention of letting me leave his estate," I blurt out, surprised at my overwhelming relief to see him. Even though he is a powerful, dangerous immortal, being around him makes me feel safe, knowing neither Noah or Stace could reach me while I'm with him.

"They used magic to make sure I couldn't get in, but thankfully Astro owes me a favour or two, and didn't mind sneaking in," Cian says softly, stopping his advances a few steps from me, his fresh and spicy scent washing over me. Seeing him in the immortal realm reminds me of his power as a pureblood. His golden roots are more vibrant, his dark eyes more piercing. But still, he is dressed head to toe in black.

I glance back at Astro, the violet eyed immortal. He's staring at me, probably trying to figure me out. I bet he's wondering why I'm important enough for him to have to come save me. I haven't even started talking to him yet but I'm pretty sure he already can't stand me.

"Thank you for saving me," I say softly.

He shrugs, nodding toward his brother. "Thank Cian, he's the one who made me."

"He has an attitude because he is unsure of mortals," Cian mutters flatly, glaring at Astro. I shiver. It's dangerous not to be in favour with an immortal. I doubt I would be alive right now if it weren't for Cian. "But he will learn to like you."

I meet Astro's eyes again. "You're a Sin."

"Envy."

"And envious he is," Cian exclaims, a smile tilting his lips up. Astro narrows his eyes, making me take a step back, not wanting to find myself between two immortals if they decide to fight. Despite being brothers, they seem as though they have nothing in common, although I suppose I haven't had the chance to get to know either of them yet.

"I have nothing to be envious of you brother," Astro growls in response. "Aren't you meant to be in a mental facility."

"I'm meant to be. But that's over now," Cian admits, glancing at me, causing me to lower my gaze to the floor. We should both be there right now, but I'm as glad as he is that we both escaped that place. "Which is where you come in, brother."

Astro rolls his eyes, running a hand back through his hair. "Another favour? Really?"

"No, because you're going to want in on this. We are going to get revenge." Cian's tone is suddenly serious, catching both Astro and I off guard. A cold feeling flushes through me, knowing that Cian isn't going to want to stop until Noah is dead, and now I'm going to be a part of that. If I'm a part of the plan to kill Noah, I'll never be able to return back to the Harmony Pack.

Astro grins, a sinister smile. "I like the sound of that."

Cian shares his amusement. "We are going to kill Noah and Stace."

🧡••🧡

If you guys are interested in reading more content from HIS SIN, you can find it now on Radish over ten chapters ahead!! (:

🎇••🎇

Stace now has his own story! Right now you can find it on Radish AND on Wattpad

🐼••🐼

I hope you guys enjoyed!!

Instagram: Sophie_Midika

Snapchat: Midikacrane

~Midika 💜🐼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 2.8K 49
(Highest ranking #1 in lust 💗💗💗) A man walked towards my mate as he called out to her. "Who's that" I whispered. "Oh that ..... that would be my h...
36 0 1
This is a fated mate romance between a reluctant fiery woman and an alpha male who is more then used to getting his way. Their bloodlines make them s...
1.2M 50.9K 51
"There's something so fascinating about your innocence," he breathes, so close I can feel the warmth of his breath against my lips. "It's a shame my...
209K 7.7K 42
"So you're a virgin, then." He says it so blatantly it rattles me to the core. "No! I mean, would it matter if I were?" "I suppose not," he muses, hi...