Please me | Eren Yeager

Από xylysm

Eren was never the type to be interested in frat parties. He thought it was a waste of time and "too much" fo... Περισσότερα

1,, Frat boys
2,, Whiny bitch
3,, Text me!
4,, Confident
5,, Invitations
6,, Eyes on you
7,, Cherry flavored

Note

1.5K 28 3
Από xylysm

The reader in this story will be pansexual (not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity.) since there are mentions of the reader being with other people before meeting Eren.

I hope this is okay with you (the reader) and if not I suggest clicking off or simply ignoring.

Everyone is aged up here, 19-20 years old so picture everyone to look like they do in their most recent appearance.

Make sure to Vote!

That is all for now, thank you.
———————
hello, everyone!
i know it's been a very long time since my last update and i just wanted to let you all know, this book is going to be discontinued. i've been stressed for a really long time and having people wait for something that isn't coming feels draining. who knows though, maybe i'll continue this, i'm seriously reconsidering it as i'm writing this.

i'm really, really sorry.
- xylysm

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

7.2K 184 31
"Everyone changes." This year you moved to Paradis. It was your year to start over. Once you've got settled into Paradis University with your roommat...
Sugar Από ruf1n4

Μικρού Μήκους

63.8K 1.1K 14
Levi Ackerman x you short story When life becomes way too hard, you find help in one of the grumpiest yet attractive men you've ever met. Levi Ackerm...
40.9K 993 38
[mikasa x fem reader] as long as y/n knew mikasa, she never really liked her. she hated her for breaking her best friend's heart, jean. but with a ne...
10.4K 415 18
armin has never been more oblivious to anything else in his life. for such a smart person, he can't see what's right in front of his face, but there'...