๐•Š๐•œ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ~๐•Ž๐• ๐• ๐•ค๐•’๐•Ÿ~

By luvworldxbl

"Dam**t you look so cute" "stop that now" Where Wooyoung is a cute soft innocent but seductive boy who only... More

โœจ๐”ป๐•–๐•ค๐•š๐•ฃ๐•–โœจ
โœจ๐”ธ๐••๐• ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•“๐•๐•–โœจ
โœจ๐”ฝ๐•๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅโœจ
โœจ๐•€๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•“๐•๐•–โœจ
โœจ๐”ผ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•โœจ
โœจ๐”พ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•๐•–โœจ
โœจ๐”น๐•–๐•ช๐• ๐•Ÿ๐••โœจ
โœจ๐”ป๐• ๐•ฆ๐•“๐•ฅโœจ
โœจ๐”น๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•—๐•๐•š๐•–๐•คโœจ
โœจ๐”ป๐•–๐•–๐•กโœจ
โœจโ„๐•–๐•˜๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ฅโœจ
โœจโ„™๐•๐•–๐•’๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•– & โ„™๐•๐•’๐•ชโœจ
โœจโ„๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ & โ„™๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿโœจ
โœจ๐•Ž๐•–๐•ฅโœจ
โœจ๐•Ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•๐•–๐•ค๐•คโœจ
โœจโ„™๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿโœจ
โœจ๐”น๐•ฃ๐• ๐•œ๐•–๐•Ÿโœจ
โœจ๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•—๐•—๐•–๐•ฃโœจ
โœจโ„‚๐•ฆ๐••๐••๐•๐•–โœจ
โœจโ„•๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•–๐•’โœจ
โœจ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅโœจ
โœจโ„‚๐•’๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ค๐•ค โœจ

โœจ๐•€ ๐•ž๐•š๐•ค๐•ค๐•–๐•• ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆโœจ

3.8K 115 48
By luvworldxbl

*Knock *knock *knock

San sighed and got out of the tub he rapped a towel around Wooyoung and lifted him onto the bathroom counter he got them both clothes from out of his room he put on his boxers and gave Wooyoung a pair of boxers and a t shirt aft that he eventually went downstairs to see who still was knocking on the door.

"I'll get the sheets" Wooyoung said as he slowly got off of the counter.

He grabbed the sheets and went into the hallway there was in my one room at the end and luckily it was the washers and dryers he placed the sheets inside and grabbed two that San had already set on the bing bag inside of his room and began placing this onto the mattress.

"Coming" San said as he opened the door not to his surprise a cop.

Wooyoung walked downstairs and saw San at the door after he heard the faint footsteps behind him he turned to Eooyoung with a sly smirk like you did it on purpose.

"Hello officer" San said as he turned back to the cop.

"Mr.Choi right" The officer said as he began to pull out a pad from his right.

"Yes sir... let me guess a complaint" San said as he looked at the other.

"Yes sir and you two just seem like the couple of boys hanging out so maybe I should dismiss the complaint"

Woooyoung almost killed himself with how hard he was laughing on the inside he but his bottom lip but his cheeks were growing red.

"Are you ok sir" the cop asked precisely to Wooyoung who nodded in response.

"We'd like to dismiss the complaint thanks officer" San said as he waved the other goodbye.

Wooyoung didn't even know that it would be that quick but maybe where San lived it was a little different he quickly ran upstairs.

"Yes you have a nice night there" The officer said as he got into his car and drove away.

San closed the door and immediately ran upstairs to Wooyoung.

"You see what you did" San said as he began tickling the other.

"St-stop it" Wooyoung said laughing as the pain from running up the stairs was fading.

"You know your really something" San said as he pecked the other on the lips twice before cuddling him into his arms.

"You wouldn't know" Wooyoung whispered as he kissed San on the cheek and snuggled into him if that was nearly possible.

Not to long after they both drifted off to sleep holding one another.

🏳️‍🌈Children of God🏳️‍🌈

Mingi
I'm back bitches.....🤪 missed me??

Jongho
*Typing....*
Mingiiiiiiii I fucking missed you 😭

Joong
Mingi plssss tell me your here

Mingi
Yes and for good I go to school tmr😌

Jongho
San needs to wake his ass up

Joong
He's gonna be so happy...
*Mingi replied ❤️*
*seen by all*

Wooyoung and San woke up the next morning to each other and it was like a long time dream for them both.

"Sannie we have school" Wooyoung said as he laid on San's chest.

"I know, can I pick what you wear today" San said playing with Wooyoung's hair.

"Nock yourself out as long as I get to pick yours out as well"

"Fair enough" said San as he walked over to the closet.

"Then I'm gonna go brush my teeth and wash up first" Wooyoung said as he entered the bathroom.

Not too long after he came out his clothes were on the bed and San had walked in the bathroom after he left out to brush and wash up as well.

"Sannie this is cute" Wooyoung said as he started to get dressed.

"Your cute" San said making Wooyoung blush and San already knew he had somewhat an effect on the other.

San came out of the bathroom to see Wooyoung fully clothed and holding his clothes for him.

"Here" Wooyoung said as he handed San the clothes.

San began to get dressed and Wooyoung frozen when he began to dress himself right in front of him.

"If you continue to stare at me like that I'll use that wall for more than painting" San said with a small smirk.

"I mean to be honest I wouldn't be mad if you did" Wooyoung said as he began to make the bed.

San was now fully clothed and Wooyoung was bent over on the bed putting the pillows in order with light actually having to climb onto it as San sneakily rapped his hands around the other's waist pulling his body back onto his.

"You gone learn to stop playing with me" San whispered in the other's ear as he nibbled on it softly.

"No you better stop before I take this skirt off" Wooyoung said pushing past San to grab both of their backpacks.

"Yeah right, by the way I like this outfit" San said grabbing his backpack from the other as they made their way downstairs.

They walked outside to the car and both got in remembering neither one of them ate anything they decided to stop and get McDonald's on the way.

*•£¥•*•£¥•*•£¥•*

"Finally you two are here" Hwa said dragging them both into the classroom.

And as soon as he looked up he saw Mingi and he almost dropped Mingi came up running to San and jumped onto him like a baby making everyone laugh except Wooyoung who only had a faint smile on his face until Mingi got off of San.

"Mingi" San said surprised.

"I missed you" Mingi said jumping around "I missed you as well" San said laughing at the other who seemed almost too excited.

Wooyoung was only best friends with Yeosang and pretty close with Seonghwa however he didn't really know Jongho's friends and he never seen Mingi with them before.

"Eghm" Jongho let out a fake cough in which San already knew what was up so he walked over to them before the others followed.

"San your like really really close with Mingi so what about Wooyoung" Yeosang said making sure his Bestfriend wouldn't get hurt.

"Oh no I don't like Mingi like that I like Wooyoung" San reassured but Wooyoung is the jealous not show jealousy type of person.

They all just sat down including Wooyoung who sat at their table in which it was seated in a circle everyone was talking until they noticed Mingi began staring at Wooyoung with a look like (hold the fuck up) type shit.

"Umm why are you staring at him" Joong said jokingly.

"Wait let me gather my thoughts.......Wooyoung I knew it, Wooyoung don't you remember me" Mingi said with a huge happy smile making everyone confused including Wooyoung until.

"Do you remember this"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 6.9K 27
[COMPLETE] In which the most popular boy in school stops caring about his popularity when he meets and falls for the least popular boy in school.
51.7K 3.1K 25
San is the school jock. He's handsome, strong, and hopelessly closeted. And that's never been an issue for him. He was also a rather famous Cupid. Ye...
72.3K 1.7K 28
[COMPLETED] Jung Wooyoung was a smart yet cocky college student, studying computer science at the Seoul National University. Choi San was a rich law...
7.6K 272 13
"ส™แด‡ สœแดษดแด‡๊œฑแด› แด€ษดแด… สŸแดแดแด‹ แดแด‡ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด‡สแด‡๊œฑ. ๊œฑแด€ส ษชแด› แด›แด แดแด‡, ๊œฑแด€ส แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ สŸแดแด แด‡ แดแด‡. ๊œฑแด›แดแด˜ แด€แด แดษชแด…ษชษดษข แดแด‡. แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข ษช๊œฑ ษขแดษดษดแด€ ส™แด‡ แด€สŸส€ษชษขสœแด›." ยฉษขแด€สŸแด€xส๊œฐแดx_ยนโทยนยฒ #2 - ateez...