Stronger (18+)

By VeGirl

Some of you have gotten to know me as a hard core woman who dictates the life of others, but it has not alway... More

Introduction
1. Foundation
2. Icing on the cake
3. Business
4. Paris
5. Expectations
6. A brand new start
7. Frustrated
8. Excitement
9. Girlfriends
10. Education
11. Acceptance
12. Pressing boundaries
13. Processing
14. Hometown
15. Tangled
17. Innocence lost
18. For better and worse
19. The good life
20. To be or not to be
21. In sickness and health
22. Despair
23. Next chapter in life
24. Game time
25. Something lost and something found
26. Tying the knot
27. Promise of a future

16. Alternative Christmas

5.3K 187 2
By VeGirl

© VeGirl 2014

Despite it being in the middle of summer and I sat there in the shade of my private little garden, my memories took me to that first Christmas Arnaud and I spent together.

For Christmas Arnaud asked if Maya wanted to celebrate with her family in Japan but she saw no point in that. "Christmas is not widely celebrated in Japan as not many people there are Christians. Schools and business are open until December 25th, so there is really no need to go there for my family's sake. Don't you want to celebrate with your family?" Maya asked and realised that they had never discussed his family.

He raised his brows. "Haven't I told you that I don't have a family?"

She sucked in a sharp breath. "What?"

"My mother raised me without any contact with my father and I have never tried to make any contact with him. If I had no father as a child I can do without it now as well." He smiled and she thought he had a point.

"But what about your mother?"

"She passed away five years ago. It was cancer."

Maya exhaled a sympathetic moan for him. "I'm so sorry for your sake, Arnaud." She put a hand on his cheek and he placed his own over it.

"Your compassion is remarkable, ma petite." He kissed her light on the lips. "I am so blessed to have found you."

They sat tight together on the couch.

"Don't you celebrate Christmas in Japan at all?" It was obviously bothering him.

"Yes..." Maya laughed at his shocked expression. "Christmas Eve is thought of as a romantic day, which couples spend together exchanging presents. Young couples like to go for walks to look at the Christmas lights and have a romantic meal in a restaurant." She smiled at him. "I'd like to do that here with you."

"I'd like that very much." He wrapped her in his arms. "So it is settled; we'll stay here for Christmas."

"Perhaps we could go to the Club," she suggested while biting her lower lip. "Is it open?"

"You delightfully naughty girl," he chastised her with twinkling eyes. "It is closed for Christmas, but I can do a private opening for you." He smirked. "If you get an urge to get strapped to the St Andrew cross and get flogged," he teased and a shill ran through her.

She couldn't understand why anyone would want to be hit?

"It's open on Boxing Day if you want audience," he taunted. "I don't mind."

"You naughty man," she laughed.

* * *

Maya halted right when they were about to head to the club next evening. "What about the collar?" She couldn't remember if he had taken it out of the safe at home.

"Not tonight, little one. Tonight you explore freely."

She furrowed her brows. "Without you?" she asked anxiously in a tiny voice.

"Not a chance. I'll be there every step of the way."

She exhaled relieved and smiled at him. "Good. I need you to explain."

He pulled her close and kissed her temple. "Come on."

It felt weird to having to chosen her own outfit for the evening instead of simply saying Yes Master. This was difficult. She wrapped her wintercoat over the stretch-dress in red she had decided on and the zipper in front felt cold against her skin. The shoes were black with red soles to match and heels high enough to make walking difficult.

Arnaud's eyes told that he was pleased with her choice as they got into the cab. When they arrived at the Club they hung their coats in his office, but when Maya headed for the stairs, he took her hand and led her to a different one. "Let's keep the shoes on," he said sultry which heightened her own arousal and she trembled inside. This stair was solid and much easier to walk in heels on, if only they weren't this high. "This is where the guests come in."

He had fixed the light so it subtly lit up different areas in the club and greedy Maya watched places she had not noticed earlier. "I'll get us something to drink." He went up to the bar while Maya walked around to explore what this place had to offer.

This may sound like he drank often, but it wasn't much and I had in fact never seen him drunk.

Slowly she walked in this space that felt vast without all the people here. Her fingers slid over one of the tables and she recalled the girl who had been on this particular table, lost in her pleasure. Maya's body clenched and that deep ache inside made her breathing hitch.

A creak and a buzz made her flinch and a piece of the wall slowly slid to the side to reveal a part of the club Maya had not yet seen. This place was much bigger than she had realized. She looked over to the bar where Arnaud smiled at her. He raised a glass of vodka but she didn't have time to drink; her body was tingling and urging her to explore the unknown.

In one corner an ironwrought bed stood and she noticed cuffs in all four corners of it; this was for restraint. Her pulse quickened.

Behind a low parting wall from the bed there was something looking like a small mechanical bull but where the saddle should have been a huge phallic thing pointed upwards. Maya gasped at the thought of sitting on that and the familiar ache deep inside of her was getting worse. Her breathing quickened and her body tingled.

After the next parting wall stood a chair that looked rough; uncomfortably like an electric chair but with a hole on the seat and leather cuffs for the arms and legs. Maya shivered unpleasantly at the sight and decided she didn't want to know.

As she turned away she found an execution block.

"Wanna try?" Arnaud said and she nearly jumped out of her shoes; she hadn't notice him close in.

Against her immediate will he led her to it and lifted the upper part. "Here you put your head and your hands on either side." She shook her head vigorously and he snickered. "And when you're locked here anybody can touch you; this is for punishment."

Maya's body reacted in a disturbing way to the thought of letting any stranger touch her. She couldn't understand how things could be both repulsive and enticing at the same time. She looked around to distract herself and realised that this piece of equipment was placed in the centre of the room. To resume her exploration, she walked up to the huge thing next to the repulsive electric chair. It was a huge wooden cross also with the complimentary leather cuffs in each corner. She exhaled sharply at the sight.

"Saint Andrew's cross," Arnaud said silently. "Legend says that this Andrew was one of Jesus men and when he was sentenced to death, he ordered to be bound by a cross like this instead of nailed to a cross like Jesus was. He didn't felt worthy to die like Jesus."

Maya was gaping by this lesson in history.

"I myself find it to be handy for flogging," he said in a little more humoristic tone.

A shiver ran through her as she looked at this bulky, rough dark cross, imagining it to be the two thousand year old real deal. "I think I'll have that drink now."

Arnaud snickered and took her hand. "I'm not a religious man, but I like to know the legend behind it." They walked up to the bar and Maya gulped down the neat vodka that waited for her and the alcohol burned in her stomach to remove the dread before they continued the guided tour.

"And this is a spanking horse or bench, an excellent device to begin with." Arnaud's voice held so much desire now that it alone was making her dizzy. "I recommend this." He kissed her neck.

Maya's pulse beat so hard and she knew she wanted to try some of it here. She might as well start right away and nodded quickly before she changed her mind.

"Giddy up," he said in English and it needed no further explanation.

"Shall I take the shoes off?"

"No keep them on; I like them." He wiggled his brows and looked like an excited schoolboy. "Your knees goes here..." he explained and she positioned herself on the equipment. "I'm just gonna..." He opened the thick zipper at the bottom of her dress before a hand on her back softly urged her to lay forward on her stomach. "I'm gonna strap you in now. Let me know if you need me to stop."

It was wildly arousing to be strapped down like this with her knees apart. When he was done securing her, he lifted her dress up over her bum to expose her. A shill ran through her in a delightful way and she felt her muscles contract deep within.

A low animalistic sound erupted from deep in Arnaud's chest as he stepped back to look at her. "Where's my camera? Oh wait a minute, I think Nicholas have one. Stay right there," he mumbled and left her there.

Stay right there? Maya thought sarcastic, what else could she do, strapped down here with her almost naked ass in the air. A thin piece of lycra couldn't hide much.

"I'm back." He came around the corner of the room, but his steps had already announced his arrival. "I wished you could see how fucking sexy you look there." He groaned and his words went straight to the core of her, making her burn with need. The camera clicked as he circulated her and took shots in different angles. "Flex your back... oh that is beautiful."

He raked a hand through her hair, making it completely covering her face while he arranged her body to look good on camera. She had always thought being treated as an object was degrading, but in this case it was the complete opposite; she felt treasured and adored.

Not to mention horny.

"I'm just gonna..." She felt him pull her thong down just below her buttcheeks before the camera clicked away again. Now and then he let his fingers slide over the skin and she wanted him inside her again. "Are you ready to step it up, you did pay for the full ride, didn't you?" His voice was husky. He could hardly remember being this excited about anything before; it was enticing to have her presented before him like this.

In Maya's dazed state she didn't understand what he meant; that was when the first lash of a whip landed on her bum and she jumped with a screech.

The tips of his fingers lightly stroked the skin over her bum and down in between her legs and she trembled. "That's one..." Another flick landed on the other butt cheek and she flinched again but swallowed the groan of pain. She realised quickly that the expectation of pain was so much bigger than the actual pain. "Two..." Arnaud groaned and his fingers found her little nub of pleasure again.

Maya heard the camera clicking again. The feeling of warmth spread over her buttocks and was delightfully mixed with arousal. She had a hard time to process what was happening inside her.

"Three..." Another lash made her groan instead of flinch and the pain was wickedly mixed with pleasure. She arched her back for another touch of his fingers. "Four..." Another lash flicked instead and she moaned again. Then his sweet fingers were on her bundle of nerves again, creating a blissful tension in her body. "Are you done here?"

"No!" jumped out of her mouth before she had a chance to think it over.

Arnaud leaned over her. "Do you want another lash?" He whispered.

"Yes Master," she exhaled and he groaned.

"Have you any idea how much I want to push myself in you right now?" he whispered and a shot of desire flashed through her.

She had no time to answer until the next lash striped her skin. "Five."

She was halfway over into lala-land of orgasm from his fingers when he stopped. Frustrated she groaned as he walked round her with that camera. "Please sir," she begged, but as the camera stopped clicking, he released the hold of her hands and with a hand on her shoulders he raised her to her knees.

As she flicked her hair out of the way he was there with the camera again. "You look wild," he said with a smile, but Maya could see how the deep desire in him darkened his eyes. "On your feet darling..."

Maya's legs trembled as she tried to find her bearing. With a pout she pulled her thong up over her butt cheeks again. "That's mean."

His eyes glistened. "I never said I was a good man."

Her bum tingled and throbbed as she took a few steps in the room. Arnaud walked up to her with the camera. "I want you to paint this one." He showed her a image of her bum with five parallel red stripes marked horizontally over it.

Her inner clenched at the sight.

"Do it like the other one, and I'll hang it in the office," he whispered.

"No!" Maya gasped.

"The lobby?" he suggested tauntingly. "Or perhaps in the hotel?"

"No!"

A wide smile appeared on his face. "Are you saying no even if you know how I can punìsh you? Or are you saying no because you want more?"

She didn't know what to answer; both would have been the wrong one. "I don't want to be exploited there," she said and her voice was much more silently begging than she expected. "That's what this place is for, right?"

He grabbed her cheeks and claimed her mouth in a hungry kiss. "My girl."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hi there,

I hope you aren't blushing too hard while reading about what my Master and I was playing with. I loved him deeply and I know you're wondering why I'm speaking of him in present tense, but this all happened in the beginning of our relation.

If you're ready we can get on with the story.

Love Maya.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

697K 20.3K 34
He was the most beautiful and enthralling man she had ever met, seductive and powerful. She was like a moth to a flame; unable to escape whatever he...
3.6K 35 22
Passion. Promises. Desire. Discipline. The transition from lovers to friends and life partners is an easy one for Bella and Xander. What's not so ea...
14.8K 469 36
Isabella Shields was supposed to be many things. To graduate college and become a CSI to take after the steps of her grandfather. To one day find a g...
33.4K 345 25
Mature content 18+ only BOOK 1 IN The Dominant series "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia. I suggest you better stop, before I take...