The Life Of A Lesbian Teen

By LayyyBaby

A 12 Year Old Girl Starts Finding Interest In Females. Her BestFriend Was A Lesbian Also. They Get Caught Fuc... More

The Beginning
My Mom Hates Me

Queen

1.2K 22 0
By LayyyBaby

So after practice i pulled her to the bathroom stall and i told her i had a strong like for girls and i had a crush on her . Queen just starred at me the whole time and after i told her i liked her she stared kissing me and i kissed back and she deepened it and i got nervous and pulled back . So ever since then we spent alot of time together . We went to work with my mom together and everything (It was the summer) . One day we was in the car and i was knocked out and i guess she was up and she was horny . She just started kissing my neck (WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT ) So i woke up and started laughing And she got one top of me and started grinding and kissing me and i moaned in her mouth . She fingered me and we was just playing around and stuff . A few days later we was at my house and we had just came from work with my mom . We was in my room talking and eating . We thought my mom was sleeping so we started play fighting and we ended up fuck and guess who walked in ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...