Unconditional

By ARAYAIK

Mature | Erotica | Smut ***COMPLETED*** African American design wiz Kerstin London knows all about success. S... More

Β© 2013 Arayaik
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (The End... of book #1)

Chapter 13

2K 78 8
By ARAYAIK

Monday
"Yes I'll be there in a week at the most. Okay thank you; good bye." I spoke frustratingly into the phone.
Squeezing the bridge of my nose I buzzed Jasmine and told her to schedule my private jet for California on Sunday night. Pulling out my phone I dialed Chance's cell number.

"Yes my beautiful Queen," he sang into the phone causing me to smile.
"Hi baby, what are you up to later on?" I asked.
"Nothing much, why what's up?" He asked sounding excited.
"Let's go out to dinner tonight I need to talk to you about something important." I said to him as I fiddled with a few papers that were on my desk.
"Sure, but is everything okay?" He asked sounding concerned.
"Ahh yeah, I'll have Jasmine send Matt all the information for tonight, but I have to finish up a lot of work. Bye baby." I quickly answered while I signed a few papers.
"Ight babe." He said sounding sexy.

"Jasmine please come in here for a second." I buzzed her after I hung up with Chance. An hour later we had my schedule all complete and everything else was moved around so that Jasmine would be able to help George run things while I was gone. George Vanhover is the vice president of the company.

Later that evening...
Walking into the restaurant I was lead to the back where Chance waited; he always had to be early. He stood as soon as he saw me coming. Boy did he look good in a suit! After kissing me softly he help me sit and we were talking when he asked me something I never really thought of before.

"How did I stay out of the tabloids?" I repeated his question.
"Yeah I mean most women of your status are all over the covers of magazines. Yet, you are only on a few and there aren't may photos of you online. It's impressive." He said taking a bite of his food. Giggling I shook my head and sipped my lemonade before answering him.
"I'm a private person, I learned how to work the paparazzi. I don't do anything that could make a good story for them in public."
"I see, I googled you." He said and looked liked he regretted it soon as he spoke the words.
"It's okay I googled you too," I said blushing.
"Oh no..." He said sounding defeated.
"Mhmm there's a lot online Mr. Charming." I said which caused him to blush, he looked so cute. Damn I might have to take him home.

"It's okay I trust you. Now I have to tell you something important." I said leaning in to kiss him. Meeting me in the middle he smiled and pecked my lips.
"Okay babe I'm all ears." He said looking into my eyes.
"I... I'm. I'm..." I stuttered, I didn't want to say it because it would make it even more real and I didn't want it to be true.
"Your what?" He asked looking at with excitement in his eyes.
"I...." I stuttered over my words again but this time because of the all the different emotions he held in his eyes.
"Your pregnant?" He asked with the biggest smile across his face. I looked at him like he had lost his damn mind.
"Ahh no Chance we are not pregnant, I was trying to say that I have to leave for a little while." I said sadly when his face shattered into a million pieces.
"Oh damn I thought I got lucky... wait what?" He asked confused with the sexiest pout upon his lips.
"I'm leaving for awhile..." I stated again.
"Aww man really but it's just the beginning; how long?" He asked grabbing my hands, and placed light kisses on my knuckles as he continued to pout.
"Maybe a month, or two. I won't be sure until I get there." I said looking dreadful.
"Well I can't ask you to stay, but I will miss you dearly. When do you leave?" He asked softly getting up to come on my side of the booth and wrapping his arms around me.
"Sunday night so we will have the weekend, unless your gonna help me pack then the weekend can start Friday morning." I whispered snuggling myself into him.
"This really sucks everything between us is just getting started." He mumbled into my hair.
"Yeah I know but duty calls. Let's go please I wanna cuddle," I said looking at him with puppy dog eyes knowing he would give in.
"Did you drive?" He asked.
"No I sent my driver home after he dropped me off." I said as he stood, boy he sure did make that suit look good as hell. Oh how I just wanted to rip it off of him.
He had just flagged down our waiter but turned to me with an angry face when he was told there was no bill.

Ahh ohh I was in trouble, but I just wanted to take care of my man like he takes care of me, but no he didn't see it that way. I had to listen to him the whole way back to his house, where he stopped to get something to wear to work tomorrow. Then he got back in the car and ranted about it some more. I guess it must have really hurt his pride because his feeling were genuinely hurt. Now I have to think of something to make it up! Ooo I know texting Jacob a list of things to get I sat back and listened to my baby rant with his sexy ass. He look super good though I had to admit.

Hopping out the car when he opened my door I pecked him on the cheek, and quickly made my way to my condo with him not to far behind. After getting him comfortable and all settled in I went to my office and called Jacob to see were he was with the items I had texted him to get from the store.
"Hello?" I said into the phone.
"Yes ma'am?" Jacob responded.
"Where are you?"
"I was just about to step off the elevator ma'am." He said.
"Okay I'll meet you there just a second."
Walking out the front door unnoticed by Chance I slipped out got my bags and slipped back in, even set up my bedroom for my apology. Running Chance a nice hot bath I put some bath salt and some of my vanilla scented oil in the bathtub.

Walking to the den I saw him leaning back on the sofa with his eyes closed and the tv on mute. I knew it was too quiet down here. Straddling him I placed light feather kisses all over his face.
"Ker what are you doing," he asked me opening his eyes. I wonder if he's still mad at me.
"I'm trying to apologize, but you were sleep; old man." I said kissing his lips. Wrapping his arms around my waist he sat up some and looked me in my eyes.

"Don't do that again, or Ima spank yo ass for real yo. Ight?" Chance said sounding sexy as hell. Was it wrong that I wanted to do it again to see if he would actually spank me? Nodding my head to what he had said I started getting out his lap when he spoke again.
"Where you going?" He asked grabbing my hand.
"Come on so I can apologize." I said as I pulled him off the sofa, wrapping his arms around me he followed me to my room and into the bathroom.

Turning to Chance I had him stand in front of a wall length mirror so he could watch my handiwork. I reached up and undid his already lose neck tie as he watched my every move in the mirror behind my back. I seductively unbuttoned his shirt slowly and deliberately kissing and bitting each inch of skin that was exposed letting it hang open. Taking off his cuff links I grabbed his hands and rubbed them a little before continuing. Sliding my hands down his chest to his pants I undid his belt and pulled it from his pants slowly tossing it to the floor, I unbuttoned his pants as my thighs rubbed against his. I ran my finger along his front inner waistline, tease, take your time and make him beg; the three keys to foreplay. I heard Chance groan and his dick jump and that was my cue. Slipping my hands into the top of his underwear I slid his pants down slowly, kissing and licking his body as I went. Dropping to my knees I looked up at him.
"Baby," I whispered softly letting my warm breath hit his waiting erection. It was hard and large as ever. So nice, long and fat; mmm!
"Yeah," he barely got out as I stared up at him as his hands found their way to my hair.
"I'm sorry for paying for dinner tonight." I said breathing hard because this shit was turning me on big time.
"I forgive you baby." He said rubbing my scalp.
"Can I make it up to you?" I asked blinking like a school girl up at him.
"Yeah baby that's coo," he said never breaking eye contact with me. I actually wanted to laugh because a guy would say anything to get some head. Smiling up at him I stood up.
"Ker where you go-"
"Shhh," I cut him off as I got items I would need. First off Mints! Yes breath mints! Popping a few in my mouth I let it get wet as I dropped to my knees again and grabbed his length.
"I'm sorry Daddy." I whisper before taking him in my wet hot mouth.
"Aw fuck!" He yelled out shocked from my quick action.
I got him all wet before taking him out and gently blowing on his hard member, making him really cold. Then I quickly took him again inti my mouth which was even hotter when I pulled him back in.
"Fuck girl!" Chance groaned out grabbing the back of my head forcing him self down my throat until I gag with slob running out the side of my mouth, releasing him from my throat, I smeared the slob that ran down my chin onto the side of his dick and then slurped it up and did it again until he came hard down my throat.
Swallowing every drop I sucked him dry before he pulled me up by my hair.
"Now it's your turn." He said ripping my tank top down the middle, freeing my boobs.
"Hey that was new!" I half moan half yell at him.
"I'll replace it," he said groping me.
"Mmm!" I moaned as he pinched my nipples hard.
"God look at them Ker," he said dropping to his knees so that he was face to face with them. Giggling I rubbed his head as he took my right nipple in his mouth, and the left in his hand. After teasing me a little he left go and looked up at me.
"Turn around in a full circle; slowly." He said sitting back on the heels of his feet. Doing as he said I did a slow spin.
"Kerrrr... Oh my lawd!" He moaned out in a deep sexy voice that made my panties even wetter.
"I'm not gone rip these, I like them too much." He said pulling my panties down slowly.
"I'm suppose to be apologizing not you!"
"So!" He said picking me up.
"So put me down!"
"No we are about to take a bath baby." He said placing me in the hot water, before sliding in himself.

About thirty minutes later we where laid up in my bed cuddling. After we got out of the bathtub we rubbed each other down with lotion and climbed in bed. Chance was rubbing my back as we laid there with a comfortable silence over us. Softly after I fell into a deep sleep.

Waking up the next morning I rolled over and smiled thinking of last night and my apology to Chance. Smiling I looked up at him from his chest and placed light kisses on where my face was. Slowly he opened his eyes and pulled me closer to him.

"I sleep so much better with you in my arms I promise you." He said kissing the top of my head in my hair.
"Me too, come on we gotta get ready for work." I said sliding down out of bed with his help of course because he didn't want 'his queen breaking her neck'; rolling my eyes I stood in all of my naked glory.

"Damn baby, it's 5:00 I think we still got time for a go what do you say?" He asked me standing behind me.
"You got 20 mins!" I said turning around and jumping on him as he started kissing right behind my ear.
Leaning my head to the side I let out a loud moan as he attacked my neck, leaving marks I'm sure. I left a few good ones on him too, but he didn't care. Backing me up to my wall length mirror in the bathroom he had his fill with me and made me squirt again.

"Baby why did you think I was pregnant yesterday?" I asked as we ate breakfast.
"I don't know I thought you were gone say that," he said with a shrug.
"But you were disappointed when I said I wasn't having your baby?" I questioned him.
"I was I thought I was gonna be a dad all day long. I was in my office happy dancing!" He said laughing at the memory.
"You must really want me to have yo white babies?" I said with a huge smile, as I looked him in his eyes.
"Our Kids will be mixed not white, shut that up big head!" He said leaning in to kiss me as he laughed.
"They will be beautiful and handsome like you and I." He added softly with happiness dancing in his eyes.
"If I can stay with you long enough to make them; then I agree." I said as I pulled back and started eating again.
"Whatever you know you love me and I love you too." He said smirking.
"Yeah I love yo fat turkey head!" I yelled as I see him getting up slowly going into attack mode.
"Baby no! I'm already dress and I look cute; I'm sorry!" I yelled as he started creeping around the table. I slipped off my heels before I got up and made a run for the den.
Of course he let me go and walked into the den blocking the entrance.
"You woulda been better off running around the kitchen, because now your trapped." He said smiling.
"Whaaa?" I asked cluelessly as I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.
"Hmmm... What shall I do to punish you?" He asked grabbing my hands and flipping me around.
"Ahhh how about let me go to work," I whispered out. Wait what did I even do?!
"No I think you should be punished." With that he picked me up and walked us to my room and into my closet.
"What toy shall we pick baby?" He asked me as he sat me down. Shrugging my shoulders I pulled out all types of fun little sex toys. Oh well forget the reason let the fun began!

There were plenty to choose from I just pulled out the Ben Wa Balls, some Vibrating Panties, a We-Vibe and a Vibrating Love Egg. Smiling Chance grabbed me and turned me around. I guess what he picked would be a surprise. I was already wet from our little game of cat and mouse and he growled in approval as he pulled off my skirt and rubbed up my vagina. Bending my over the sofa in my room he pulled my lace panties off.
"Ahh ohh mmm... Baby!" I moaned out as he shoved his tongue in my sweet hole from behind. Just as I was getting into it he stopped and smacked my left butt cheek. Sticking his finger where his tongue had once been.
Blowing his warm breath on my naked pussy lips before he placed something cool against them and then pushing it into my wet hole; then licking up anything that was left. Ben Wa Balls? He chose the Ben Wa Balls! Oh my good thing I wouldn't be standing a lot today, I hope!
Once I was all dressed and ready to go again it was 5:55, and Chance was just staring at me.
"You gotta keep a straight face at work baby." He said walking up to me kissing my neck softly. How the hell am I suppose to keep a straight face when these things are moving around in me!?
"This is gone be hard!" I moaned out because he was still kissing on my neck.
"Chance move I got to go to work."
"Can't take the heat?"
"We will see. If I show up you already know." I said grabbing all my bags I needed to have. Walking up to me Chance grabbed them and took them out to Jacob who was waiting out side near the elevator then came back. Pressing me up against the door he kissed me with so much love and affection. Then the kiss turned hot and feisty, and he bit my lips hard. At the end it was back to loving again.
"Have a great day my queen." He said hugging me.
"You too," I whispered still recovering from the kiss.
"I'm giving you until lunch. If you haven't caved before then I owe you one." He said walking out the the door. Wait what will he do if I last all day? Oh I'm so not visiting him! It's on Mr. Chance Rogers. Getting my self together I slipped out the door and off to meet Jacob.
___________________
Who do you think will win?
Why did she get 'punished'?
Why is Chance so freaky?
What do you think will happen next?
How cute are they?
Vote-Comment-Follow-Share
️ARAYAIK👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 10.6K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•’π•£π•œ οΌ† π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
22.7K 3.1K 64
She spun the bottle and it faced Charles. "Truth or Dare?" "Dare." Charles responded. She smirked and dared; "I dare you to kiss Rose." Rose was shoc...
11.2K 147 6
If Akiah has learned one thing it's men ain't shit. Her Daddy abandoned her family, boys in school belittled her, and the only man she has ever reall...
2.9K 69 14
"What do you say, bellissima?" "Stop calling me that, Arius." "Over my dead body, wife." ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*✧ο½₯゚:˚ β™‘ β‹†ο½‘Λšο½₯゚:*✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* Lucian West was in de...