Eres Mía

Per m8star

Book 1 hell /hɛl/ noun a place regarded in various religions as a spiritual realm of evil and suffering, ofte... Més

~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 17 ~
~ 18 ~
~ 19 ~
~ 20 ~
~ 21 ~
~ 22 ~
~ 23 ~
~ 24 ~
~ 25 ~
~ 27 ~
~ 28 ~
~ 29 ~
~ 30 ~
~ 31 ~
~ 32 ~
~ 33 ~
e p i l o g u e
announcement
sequel

~ 26 ~

2.9K 75 54
Per m8star

It takes a monster to destroy a monster.

Unknown POV

"Are you sure you know how to break her?" He asked, his voice rough yet clear.

"Get me the girl; let me do what I need to do." The old man replied, growing frustrated by the lack of trust.

"Why should I trust you? I've only known you for a little amount of time."

"I broke her once, I can do it again."
___________________________

Lucía POV

The town of Rome was humble and friendly, the people conversing with each other and the market stall owners being as charming as they could be.

Nonna had asked me to grab some groceries so she sent me off with a handwritten list of ingredients for her famous pizza.

Cliche, I know, but I was really rooting for some homemade pizza.

"Pomodori, formaggio, farina e lievito." I said to myself.
[translation: Tomatoes, cheese, flour and yeast.]

I ticked the ingredients off of the list and went to pay for them.

The charming cashier gave me a friendly smile so I returned it, then walked out of the store.

As I walked up the alleyway, nearing Nonna's home, I heard footsteps behind me.

I stayed wary but didn't dare turn around.

The footsteps got closer, and just as I was about to turn and attack the person, I was yanked backwards and blinded by a bag over my head.

I felt a hit to the side of my head, then fell unconscious.
___________________________

I woke up abruptly, coughing and gasping from the ice cold water thrown on me.

"What... the-" I said, in between breaths.

I looked up to see a face I wished I would never have to see.

Henry.

"I didn't think I'd have to see you so soon Lucía but here we are." he smiled.

"Go to hell, you bastard." I managed to breathe out.

"Now Lucía, I taught you not to use words like this. Here's another lesson: don't fight what's about to happen; it'll only get worse."

"What's the meaning of this Henry? You tryna hurt me again? You can't break me again; I'm not that weak girl I was."

He smirked.

"We'll see about that."

Suddenly I was yanked up from the seat and dragged across the room to the door.

Henry unlocked it and the door swung open. The figure shoved me inside and the door shut behind me.

I slammed into a walk immediately and my hands went up to feel the amount of space I had.

It was dark and cold; the faint sound of water dripping was the only thing I could hear.

No. No, no no no. Fuck.

I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to control my shaky breathing. I gritted my teeth in attempt to stop my tears from falling.

I took deep breaths and thought happy thoughts, the nightmare so close to beginning.

5 years ago...

"No!  Please! I'm begging you, dad. Don't do this."  I screamed as he dragged me to the room.

It was Thursday, and Kim had just come back from her violin lesson. She asked me to carry the case it came in when suddenly, it dropped.

I picked it up quickly, hoping she didn't hear me but I was caught. She ran into the house, fake tears forming in her eyes.

I ran after her, in an attempt to stop her and apologise, but she was too fast for me.

"Daddy, Daddy!! Lucía dropped my violin on the floor!!" She screamed and whined, her sobs louder than Dad himself.

I was being punished.

He threw me into the cupboard and locked the door. I always had a fear of the cupboard, its dark setting and small space causing many memories to come rushing back.

He knew I hated enclosed spaces, yet he continued to torture me- a seventeen year old- using my one weakness.

Assassin training never taught me how to overcome it, but I had been getting better and better. I was at the top of my class; this cupboard could've been the death of me one of these days.

"You're not alone. You're not alone. You're not alone." I repeated, my mind slowly but surely regaining control.

I slid my back down the cupboard wall and sat with my legs in front of me. My hands fumbled inside my pockets to see if I had anything.

I touched some cold metal and grasped at it, pulling it out of my pocket.

In my hands was a P40 Pistol.

Dios mío, gracias.
[translation: My God, thank you.]

I got up, regaining my strength, and leant against the back wall.

I lifted my foot up to the door in front of me and shoved at it; Once, twice and three times. It wouldn't budge. Thinking quickly, I leaned back and pushed all my weight onto the back wall.

It broke and I made it out, but to my dismay, someone grabbed me by the arms and pulled me up to my feet.

They took advantage of my slightly dazed state and threw punches to my stomach, making me hunch over in pain.

I dropped to the floor, the pain unbearable, and when I tried to regain my strength- it hurt more and more.

After panting and holding my body weight with my arms and knees, I got up slowly, with the pistol in my pocket.

I was ready to fire, but it was kicked out of my hand and once again, I was on the floor.

They grabbed me by the neck of my t-shirt and dragged me out of the room and into another cell-like room.

They shoved me into the far corner and left, slamming the door shut and locking it from the outside.

I was alone.

Hours went past like nothing. No one came bursting through the door, no one came with food or water.

It was just me.

The silence started making me think about things, so many things.

If Enzo and I had met on normal terms, could we have been dating without hating each other right now?

How long have I been in here?

What's the gender of Kim's baby?

Is anyone coming to save me?

I never got to say goodbye.

M&M's are overrated but the crispy ones are underrated.

I never got to listen to Immigrant by Led Zeppelin fully.

What about the unwatched MCU films?

I never got close to Javier or Antonio.

Where's Dante?

Dante.

I stood up and began scanning the room for any security cameras.

I saw one obvious one in the corner so using the ring I was wearing, I broke it.

Skilfully manoeuvring my hand under my hoodie, I grabbed the burner phone.

You: Svok. HLH.
[help. SOS]

Dante: Dsviv ziv blf?
[where are you?]

You: Fmpmldm.
[unkmown]

Dante: R'oo urmw blf.
[I'll find you.]

Putting the burner back in its place, I leaned on the wall, waiting and hopeful that Dante would find me.

_______________________________

Jeez, this chapter took so long!!

I'm so sorry for the wait everyone, I spent to much time reediting the old chapters that I didn't do the new one. And then i accidentally deleted the new chapter. Then got it back.

Important thing is, the chapter's here and all's good!!

Also, should I do a Lorenzo POV?

have a great week everyone;

blessed,

~m 🤍

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

19.8K 1.4K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...
776K 16.1K 35
Bella has a simple life HAHAHA NOPE Bella's life is anything but simple. Well it used to be... before her mother died 10 years ago when she was only...
4M 123K 48
"You're atheist," I remind him. "You don't believe in god." "I believe in you," He murmurs, letting the cigarette hang from his lips. "I believe in w...
569K 14.1K 65
He was a devil inside out. Suffering his way through life. She was haunted by her past. A dark past no one knew about. Until he saved her Until sh...