Aesthete

Par kaywritingbooks

This story is about an OC character of mine, Florence Reyna is an American transfer student molded to become... Plus

Author's Note
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32 - Bakugo 1
Chapter 33 - Bakugo 2
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - Bakugo 3
Chapter 36 - Bakugo 4
Chapter 37 - Bakugo 5
Bakugo Birthday Special
Chapter 39 - Izuku 1
Chapter 40 - Izuku 2
Chapter 41 - Izuku 3
Chapter 42 - Izuku 4
Chapter 43 - Izuku 5
Chapter 44 - Bakugo 6
Chapter 45 - Bakugo 7
Chapter 47 - Bakugo 8
Chapter 48 - Jirou
Chapter 49 - Bakugo 9
Chapter 50 - Bakugo 10
Closing Note.

Chapter 46 - Kaminari

119 3 5
Par kaywritingbooks

- Denki's P.O.V -

The movie was really interesting, of course my girl would have good taste in film media and understanding different kinds of movies. She was the best person to relax and spend time with next to Sero and Kirishima. Midoriya and Bakugo were alright except they fought too much and Midoriya spent most of his time muttering about his heroes, it didn't annoy me but Bakugo's reaction did.

Anyways, I typically get distracted with the way my thoughts constantly race, sometimes bits and pieces float away and I can't recover them to speak on my thoughts properly, I guess it was a side effect from when I short circuit so often. I was getting better at controlling it though, after Florence went missing, I had spent my time trying to train to the best of my abilities. Maybe then, I could protect her if someone were to ever try and hurt her again. She had become so used to my playful humor and constant teasing that it was a good mask for how much I worried about her. She's a strong girl, I couldn't doubt her for a second, but she's just as much of a great pretender as I am.

Since she reappeared, we constantly spent time together. I don't know if it's because I helped her with being so paranoid and worried all the time or if it's because she's in love with me. Kidding, I'd never assume how she felt unless she directly said it. I was already well aware that I would throw myself off a cliff if Florence asked me to.

I'm not like Bakugo or Midoriya or Todoroki or Kirishima. I wasn't going to be the greatest hero alive or the most intelligent person on the planet. I liked helping others, I knew that much, plus the glory that came with being a hero is something that always pushed me to try and do the saving. For now, my quirk overpowered my body and I'm barely starting to maintain a proper grip, most of it could be contributed to training with Reyna. It used to bother me at first, I'd get so frustrated struggling to keep up with her and the rest, they were always five steps ahead of me and it didn't help that they were so damn nice about it too, except for Bakugo.

Even then, the more I spent time with Florence, actually that's a lie, since she helped me on her first day of school, I was content.

I was content with the fact that I won't ever be number one or someone that people praise and admire the way we all do to All Might.

If I was only known for loving Florence Reyna and for being the most smitten dude on the planet, I would gladly accept the title.

I got snapped back from my thoughts when I heard sniffling from above me. We were in my dorm sprawled out on my bed. I had taken to laying my upper body across her legs while she sat casually, relaxing on my bed frame while we both faced the projector I had set up. I lifted myself to face her, scanning her briefly to see why she was so upset. My eyes flickered back to the screen before it clicked.

Oh, shit. The main character died?!

"Angel, wipe those pretty tears of yours, Mina wants us to have family night in the commons in like ten minutes." I told her, reaching my hand out to swipe the tears from her cheeks. She scowled, reaching to grab my hand as her mouth opened.

"Christ, I didn't know you were a rabies kid." I snapped, removing my hand away from her as she burst out laughing. I grinned at her bright face. What a pretty girl. She opened up about the insecurities she had with her appearance, and I understood, but even if she was ridden with scars and bruises, she'd still be the prettiest girl I've met. Right next to Mirko, of course.

"I'm not a rabies kid, you're the flea here." She muttered, giving me a light kick to my ribs. I pretended to be hurt, groaning while I crawled to her.

"Princess, your words hurt me so." I opened one eye to see her reaction. Her cheeks were tinged with red while she rolled her eyes with the ghosts of a grin.

"Ew, stay away, you're gonna give me Lyme disease," Reyna whined, but I noticed that she had her hands clinging to my shirt to bring me closer to her. I straightened my body out to hug her to my chest while the end credits rolled on the screen.

"It's so sad, he dies and his love will never get him back! I can't imagine losing y- someone I'm with like that." She finished, grabbing a tissue to hand it to me while I nodded in understanding, I couldn't help but mull over the way she changed her word at the last second.

Was she really going to say me? Does she actually love me back, damn it?!

"Hey, Angel, do you-"

"Hey, lovebirds, are you guys going to come downst- hold on. Am I interrupting something?" Sero entered, pointing between the two of us with a suspecting expression and that same huge ass grin. Kirishima stuck out his head from behind Sero and gave a wave to Florence before tackling her away from me with his "manly hugs." I sighed, kind of irritated that they did in fact interrupt my alone time with her.

"Yeah, the flea was finally gonna propose to me and make me his wife while we run away from U.A and travel the world as heroes with provisional licenses, like the healthy version of Bonnie and Clyde." I wasn't surprised at Florence's response. We would often joke with each other like that to anyone who questioned the state of our friendship, except I wasn't joking when I would slip in love confessions to her every now and then. I noticed that she didn't flirt with anyone else at all, but could her words even be considered as flirting? She told me she had no friends before us and she wasn't the best for social interactions, but she was always so open and playful with me. Her reserved personality would come out around 2-B or in lunch, she'd stick around me to stay quiet or go off with Jirou and listen to music.

"Are you guys actually together?" Kirishima questioned, releasing his hold on Florence so we could walk to the commons.

"Yeah, how many times do we gotta say it?" Florence responded, stretching out her arms to walk alongside me.

Jeez, Angel. If only we were actually together, I wouldn't have to hold myself back from wanting to show you real affection. Would there be much of a difference if we began dating? We spent so much time together doing mundane things or training, I was always all over her in some way whether it was holding her hand or hugging her or clinging to her while she swatted me. We both supported each other and could spend hours talking about anything that was on both of our minds, but sometimes we were both too dreary to make conversation so we would spend it on my bed in silence with loud music blasting.

Still, there wasn't a moment with her where I wasn't happy. I always wondered if she felt the same way.

She was pulled away from me when Mina got a hold of her, hugging her tightly while she led her away from us and to the kitchen. I got settled into the single recliner in the room while everyone formed a disarrayed circle towards the rug with a game of Uno in the center. All the girls were here along with myself, Kirishima, Sero, Todoroki, Tokoyami, Ojiro, Midoriya, Sato and Mineta.

Florence had a thing for brownies, she loved them with a passion and when I needed her help with studying, all I had to do was show her the sugary sweet and she'd comply with whatever I needed. But now, she was helping Tsu and Mina with the homemade pizza so we could all eat together and put on a movie later. I watched her, the way she swayed her hips slightly when she got excited over the smell of food and how her short hair framed her face nicely. She was somewhat short but that girl's intimidating manner and quiet attitude always made her seem taller, she terrified me whenever I'd see her fight against Bakugo, Todoroki, or Midoriya, but her ferocity was one of my favorite things about her. She had a way for refusing to listen to anyone but herself, she was stubborn and intelligent, a dangerous combo if you ask me.

Kirishima and Sero were talking about their work studies while I would join in with how I worked under the Lurkers with Mineta, Sero himself, and Shiozaki from 2-B. The topic of work studies was a sensitive one for Midoriya and Reyna, they both lost the Pro they worked for, Sir Nighteye, after some dangerous raid. I remember the way she looked battered and beat after their group came home, she only spoke to Uraraka while pushing me away, I knew she wasn't upset with me, she just didn't like "burdening" me with any of her problems. It bothered me because I would still hear out anything she had to say, but I wouldn't press her with her privacy.

It didn't help that whenever I brought up work studying with Sero and Shiozaki, she would glare and mutter on about using the 2-B girl's vines to help with my quirk's drawbacks instead of her's.

"Pizza's ready!" Mina cried out, while Florence followed behind her, carrying multiple pizzas with her vines. She set them out on the tables around us while Yaomomo carried the drinks in an ice chest. Everyone began serving themselves while I made a serving separately for Florence, she was busying herself with making more food and checking on the cake that her and Sato had been baking.

Everyone began eating so I got up and handed her the plate, "Here, you didn't get some for yourself." She took it, looking between the pizza slices and I before blinking and carrying a soft expression.

"That's why we're married!" She cried out cheerfully while I heard Mina choke on her pizza from the couch she sat on.

"Huh?!"

"You're dating Denki?"

"Wait, seriously, I thought it was a joke."

All the girls were shocked and it hurt my feelings a bit. Am I a bad person for Reyna? We're not even actually together and they're acting like it's the end of the world. I frowned, but Florence stood in front of me with crossed arms after she put the plate on the counter.

"Pft, why are you acting like mister stud here isn't perfect for me? Even Tokoyami gave me a tarot reading and said that I was destined to marry someone with a personality type perfectly compatible with mine and he's a Cancer!"

I stared at her in confusion. I have cancer?

"What are you talking about, Flo?" I whined, resting my chin on top of her head while she struck a defiant pose to our classmates that sat feet away from us.

"Cancer is your zodiac sign, Kaminari," Mina sighed, huffing and crossing her arms before looking at Kirishima.

She was speaking to him but we all heard her. "I'm not mad they're together, they're totally cute but why didn't she tell us, specifically me?!" Kirishima simply shrugged and handed her a soda to drink.

"Have we ever seen them kiss?" That was Hagakure's whisper to Jirou and Uraraka, they both looked just as lost as Todoroki.

I removed my chin from Florence's head, giving her shoulder a squeeze before making my way back to the boys to continue eating.

Mina was talking about her favorite subject, dating, while she took turns interrogating us all to provide some source of entertainment. It was interesting but also a personal subject, and I knew any romantic questions directed towards me would all have the same response. Reyna.

I glanced at her, she was decorating the cake with Sato and Tsu while they chattered on about God knows what.

"Hey, Flo. Be serious for once," Mina called to her and the girl met my gaze with a calm expression before shifting it to Ashido.

"Yeah?"

"Who's the cutest guy in our class?"

I froze, somehow worried. Why am I even worried?

I knew. She would go for the obvious type, someone who caught attention immediately like Todoroki or someone intimidating and handsome like Bakugo. There's no way she can feel for me what I feel for her. She just goes along with whatever I say to be a good friend and avoid hurting my feelings, she has always been kind in that manner.

I put my plate to the side, reaching to take a sip of water while Florence remained oddly quiet.

She walked over to me, placing a hand on my shoulder while I raised an eyebrow at her. "Scoot over, flea." She muttered, and I squeaked in surprise when I realized what she was doing.

She was on my lap, lounging lazily with a smirk on her face while she looped an arm behind my neck. "I'm sitting on him," Florence boasted, giving a wink to Mina who only squealed and pretended to faint on Kirishima. I felt my brain short-circuiting, my cheeks were probably burning with how happy and also very confused I was.

"So you guys are really dating, huh? That explains why Kaminari doesn't flirt with anyone, he hasn't in a good while, how long have you guys been together?" Mineta asked, surprisingly Yaomomo agreed, staring at us in a way that insisted she wanted to know more.

I watched Florence squirm slightly, we were both confused as to what we should do.

It had become a habit of ours, to insist to everyone that we were together without actually kissing or doing things that were obviously romantic. Then again, we were both intimate since we only really acted affectionately with one another, never allowing third parties to be treated the same way. I always figured we did the "couple" act to throw off all of Florence's potential suitors. They were irritating, so many guys would come up to her and show interest in taking her out on dates and she'd reject them all to only point towards me, I'd usually approach the guy and shock his shoulder lightly while I tried to drown out the way I was jealous.

I wouldn't be seen without her and neither would she. Now that someone was actually interrogating us with genuine questions, how would we respond?

"The day I came back."

"Two weeks ago."

We both whipped our heads to look at each other, she scowled, giving me a playful punch to my stomach, "Just ignore him, guys, Denki's obviously not good at remembering dates."

I laughed nervously, scratching the back of my head apologetically, "Yeah, my angel is the one who knows when I asked her out." Her finger pinched my thigh and I shot her a pout, I knew what she was trying to insinuate.

They were about to bombard us with questions to prove whether we were lying about us dating. Which we were, but Florence and I could easily fool them, we both liked pointless challenges like
that anyways.

Momo and Mina instantly announced the "Florence and Kaminari True Test of Love" game. Momo was facing the wall, producing hearts and kisses as decorations for Mina to litter all around us while the "audience" was all pushed to back of the living room to witness what would soon unravel. Hagakure pulled out a bunch of frilly scarves to wrap around us two while giving us matching Ring Pop candies, declaring that if we won the game, we'd be allowed
to marry each other.

Florence was only staring at the scene in complete blankness, "What did we just do?" She whispered to me with large eyes.

"We unleashed a demon."

The game was simple. According to Momo's rules, if we answered questions about the other incorrectly or in a way that didn't 'please' the big boss (Todoroki), we would both be forced feel the wrath of his ice quirk while completing any dare they asked of us. The audience would be responsible for asking questions while Mina and Hagakure waltzed around with long trench coats, acting as investigators to determine whether we were lying or helping each other in answering the questions.

"Really, man? You're the one who wants to freeze us?" I asked Todoroki, to which he only looked at me emptily.

"Yes. I like games."

I sighed, turning to see Florence who was excited because the girl had no sense of when to back down from a challenge. She looked at me, giving me a thumbs up from her new seat across mine.

"Okay, let's begin! Ladies, gentleman, and entities, I present to you our couple for the night, Florence and Kaminari!" Momo had a top hat on with fancy gloves and jewelry, fitting the look of a hostess while our classmates clapped. I laughed at the whooping of Sero and Kirishima, even Midoriya was shouting words of encouragement while Jirou was deemed the DJ of picking a soundtrack to match the mood. Trivia music could be heard from the speakers she was projecting from while Uraraka passed out popcorn to everybody.

"Florence, tell us a little bit about yourself." Momo said, passing a literal microphone to the girl who had a plastic tiara on her head.

She snatched the mic in eagerness, "Well, my name is Florence and I'm from Texas. My quirk is nature manipulation and I was born on Halloween. I'm cool, my personality type is an INFJ according to the test Jirou made me take and my two favorite things in the world are brownies and Denki Kaminari! I also like to kick ass and sneak into Bakugo's room to steal the books he reads!"

Midoriya bursted out laughing while Tokoyami chuckled, I let out sounds of laughter of my own while Momo thanked her for the proper introduction. She walked to me and I took the mic in confidence.

"You guys know me, it's Denki Kaminari. I'm from Japan, obviously, and my quirk is Electricity. I was born on June 29th and according to the test that Florence made me take, I'm an ENTP. I have no idea what that means and my favorite things are my angel and hamburgers, specifically the ones Florence makes sometimes when she's in a good mood." I handed the mic back to Momo who gave me a firm shake of my hand while Kirishima shouted, "That's my bro, you're so manly!"

"Now, let's begin by choosing an audience member... hm.. Tsu!" Yaomomo pointed her finger at Tsu,
giving her the mic.

She made a ribbit noise before speaking, "What are your favorite colors?"

Hagakure approached Reyna, allowing the girl to whisper in her ear while I leaned my head near Momo to whisper my favorite color.

"Okay, say your answer choices!" Momo waved a heart shaped flag around while Florence stood, facing me. She gave me a timid grin.

"It's an obvious choice, but I chose two colors. Black and yellow, like a bee!"

I was stunned, there's no way in hell she could've known I whispered those two colors to Yaomomo. The raven-haired girl's eyes were wide as she nodded and Uraraka cheered. It was my turn. I stood while she sat back down, "It's a very specific green. She likes greens of forests but most of the time she gravitates towards sage." I stuck a hand on my hip, giving Reyna a smile while she shot me a look of awe.

"It seems you both have passed this round. The questions will grow in context and difficulty so be warned!" It did.

Sato asked what our favorite meals were, Uraraka asked about our favorite comfort films, Tokoyami asked for our favorite song, Jirou for which genre, Kirishima asked for our dream city to live in, Sero questioned us about our favorite pro-hero, Ojiro wanted to know who we considered as our best friend of the same gender since we couldn't say each other as an answer, and Hagakure asked about our favorite subject of school.

I wasn't surprised that we both answered all the questions correctly, I spent so much time with her in the last half year, we got to know each other so well, almost as if she was the back of my hand, something I'd stare at everyday and memorize the exact lines and contours.

Florence's favorite meal was Bakugo's spicy curry, her comfort movie was the Care Bears movie her mom would put on for her as a kid, her favorite song was from a Japanese-American pop artist, her favorite genre of music was alternative or classical, it all depended on her mood, she always dreamed about living in the city that donned her name, her favorite pro-hero is Eraserhead, she considered Uraraka her best girl friend, and her favorite subject is anything science-related.

All our classmates were shocked as we continued to answer each question correctly, it seemed that Reyna must've paid attention to me as much as I did to her because she never hesitated once on any of her answers.

We were now down to a few questions left and even Todoroki was growing frustrated that we haven't lost at all.

Momo grabbed the microphone to clear her throat, "It seems that these lucky contestants have advanced to our final round. This will no longer be right or wrong based questions, but it will be judged on the sincerity of the responses, we want meaningful things, we want proof of how devoted you are to each other!" With a melodramatic wave of her hand, she passed the microphone to Mina.

"So dramatic," I mumbled, stretching my arms out. Florence was already looking at me, she had such an elated expression since the start of this game, the more we carried on, the happier she seemed.

"Let's get down to the nitty gritty, my lovely couple. Has anyone ever made you jealous when they're around your partner, if so, please elaborate on the situation!"

Damn Mina. She just wants some gossip to share around with the girls after this is over.

She gave the microphone to Florence who completely lost the pleased look and now appeared to be nervous and ... upset?

There's no way. She's not the type to seem jealous, and this is all just a game, if she lies well enough, we can pull this off and avoid any dare.

Reyna coughed anxiously before beginning. She was twisting the locket in her hands, it was something she did whenever she was frustrated.

"If you guys tell anyone about this, I'll kick your ass. So, I've gotten jealous of Kaminari doing his work study with Shiozaki."

She has? I just thought she was bugged because they had similar quirks.

"Wait, the vine girl from 1-B?" Mina asked in shock.

Florence grew flustered, "Yes! 'Cause months ago, I heard Kaminari say she was cute and she also has vines that are better than mine and he can probably find her more useful for the combo that him and I do in training... and yeah, but I don't hate her or anything it's just like something small." Her tone grew quieter the more she spoke while her cheeks burned a bright red. She wouldn't meet my eyes.

Did Shiozaki really cause Florence's jealousy? Or was she making it up to win at the game?

"Ouch! Kaminari is a total flirt naturally, but I can guarantee that he's loyal, now it's your turn to prove that you too share feelings of jealousy at
times!" Momo took the mic back, while Jirou played some sad song in the background and I glared at her.

I scrambled my head, what's one specific moment that I got really jealous with Reyna? Guys were always drawn to her but I wouldn't become irritated, it was only at specific instances where she carried expressions that rattled my heart in some way.

"Uh, one time in class, I don't have anything against him by the way, we're good friends but I'm kind of insecure about whether she'll fall for another guy so I got jealous once when Midoriya and her were awfully close... but no hard feelings, Midoriya! It was just my stupid hormones!" I recovered from the humiliation of revealing my emotions so publicly while I found it harder to look at the girl I fell in love with.

I heard a generic booing sound from Jirou and I huffed before sitting back down.

"Well, what do we think of their responses, Todoroki?"

The fire and ice user looked at Momo once before nodding. He grabbed at his chin while I caught Midoriya shooting me an apologetic look, I waved him off with a light-hearted smile.

"No punishment, they were both very honest."

I sighed in relief while reaching over to absentmindedly give Florence a high five, she must've been thinking the same thing because she instinctively placed her hand out to reach for mine in the space between us.

"Okay, two more questions left! Midoriya, the floor is yours." Midoriya thanked Momo while taking the mic.

"What has been your favorite memory with each other and why?" Florence grinned at her green-haired friend, she seemed so happy to speak.

"So, it was the day we chose our hero names. Denki took me to the mall after so we could go over internships and study, but before that, we went to an arcade."

I smiled fondly at the memory, she was such a quiet girl at that time, nothing like the pesky and sarcastic demon she was now. She wouldn't smile and she seemed so secluded from everyone, only sparing the occasional genuine personality with her reactions to kindness. I knew the two things she loved most about that day because of the smile on her face in those moments, so wide and joyful that her eyes looked like she was squinting adorably. I remember liking the way her three moles near her eye looked in the sunset with the pools of brown showing tints of gold.

"He won me a stuffed cow and I named it after him. When we were going home, we took pictures in this photo booth, and it was my favorite day because that was the first time I've ever received a gift from a friend, and it was so special because it was from him."

She held out the back of her phone case to show to everyone, the roll of pictures from the photo booth was displayed in her case while I had my own copy in mine.

Something about Florence and her expression in this very moment warmed my heart, it made my chest feel heavy and light at once, like I was being electrocuted to notice her presence. She was so demanding like that.

I hope this isn't a lie, I'll fool myself to thinking she sees that day as a turning point for her the way I did, I realized I was falling for her when we walked on the sidewalks, both of us glowing like two normal teenagers.

I heard Hagakure coo at how cheesy Florence was being, but the girl didn't seem to mind at all while Momo announced that it was my turn for a response.

"Well, that was my second favorite day with her. My number one favorite was three weeks ago, before we started our work studies and all that stuff. We had just gotten our provisional licenses and I wanted to show it off to my family, I took Reyna to meet them and we were forced to babysit my little cousin. Mind you, kids scare the hell out of me so Florence decided to help and she totally saved me. We spent that day making food for my cousin and taking him to the park, we all played on the swings and when the kid wanted something higher to slide down from, Florence made a huge vine that was meters tall and she helped all the other kids go down her little makeshift slide. She even made them stone animals to take home and told them all little stories about each animal. When my aunt came to pick him up, we went back home and I wanted to show her that I could drive so I took her around the city in my dad's
car. It has one of those roofs that you can roll to the side so Florence would stick her arms out and wave around like a damn snake because she said that she liked how the wind hit her. When we got to this mountaintop for dates, we both just laid on the grass eating those stupid brownies she likes and counting how many stars we could see. She asked me if I loved nature. That day was perfect, I don't know." I ended it with that, I was talking too much, the memory had ignited a bunch of feelings towards the day as I relived it in my head, explaining the story in a way that stopped me from caring how I sounded to everyone else.

I heard Mina sniffling even though she tried to hide it, Izuku had tears in his eyes. I looked at Florence to see that she was giving me that rare soft expression. It was a look that was so brief and short-lived, that I could use one hand to count how many times she wore it. I gave her a small smile back, hoping
that she could interpret what I wanted to tell her.

I love you. God, do I love you. You're way too good for me and I'm just a hopeless flirt that won't amount to anything but I love you so much, more than the way anyone could ever love anyone else. I hope to God that there's just a small percentage of you that feels the same way.

She blinked, blushing before looking away shyly.

"They pass this round, I cannot punish them." Todoroki stated bluntly, giving a warm smile to Reyna.

"Okay, boss, since this is the final question, it's for you specifically to ask," Momo declared, excited with the hope that we could have a "fake marriage" since it seemed like we would win.

Todoroki mulled over it for a while, listening to the whispering of Midoriya, Uraraka, Kirishima, and Hagakure in his ear to give him ideas. Finally, he acted like a haughty prince and dismissed them away with the wave of his hand.

"I have chosen a question. What are things you love most about your partner?"

I froze, finally being hit with a question that was much too sincere. If Florence couldn't lie through her teeth with this, we'd both end up frozen by Todoroki's power. I could give the answer so easily, but could she? How could she lie about something so meaningful, something so raw and vulnerable that it would be blatantly obvious if she made something
up?

I was surprised to see the girl take the mic easily, giving me a shaky smile.

"What's not to love about you?"

She's speaking directly to me? Oh God, I might short-circuit.

"You keep me grounded, you're intelligent and supportive, you're very observant, you're friendly, outgoing, and kind. You always make me laugh, even when I don't want to. I love that dumb smile of yours when you're up to no good and how your eyes get all bright when we're planning on pranking Sero or Bakugo. I love your taste in music and how you're a surprisingly patient person and you always choose to point out the best in people before seeing their flaws. You've helped me so many times when I feel like no one could bring me back from a dark space, you're always concerned about your friends and how to make them feel better, you're fun and you're also super cute even if you're a total flirt sometimes. I always think about why Aizawa paired us together with Mina for our final exam. You said it yourself, you're the sun and I'm the moon right? That's what I love about you."

I could feel my face begging me to stop looking so happy. I heard the complete sobbing from Kirishima and Sero, even Uraraka had tears streaming down as they all cried over how sweet it was. I just stared at her, memorizing her face.

She's such a beautiful girl.

Momo sniffled, taking the mic to hand it to me.

Is this too bold? In front of the entire class? Is this even really my style? As far as love confessions go, I didn't think ours would be like this.

"I'm in love with you. There's not one specific thing I can point out about you, I wouldn't even know where to start because if I start I won't stop. You're so pretty, and I don't just mean your face and body but I mean your personality. You're like the person that bonds with everyone from the class, you're strong, talented, brave, intelligent, caring, you're every good trait that could exist. You're the type of person that motivates me to be better, you're the only person that hasn't laughed once when I short-circuit, you're so thoughtful and funny and sarcastic and loud and quiet. You're everything I'd ever want. I don't just love things about you, I love you."

"I can't take this anymore! I'm so single!" Mina was bawling loudly, I broke out of my trance with Florence to look at my classmates, finally grasping that I was being a total cheesy gross loser in front of everyone.

Why the hell are they all crying? Midoriya was passing tissues to everyone while it seemed like he had faucets for eyes, Momo was leaning against Todoroki and pawing at her face to stop the flow of
tears while even Todoroki looked at us in admiration. Kirishima kept calling us both manly and Tsu was making sad ribbit noises while she grabbed to Ojiro's tail for comfort, even Dark Shadow was in on the sappiness, cooing loudly while Tokoyami said we were the revelry in the dark.

"They win." Todoroki's announcement shocked us as I ran to Florence, smothering her in a hug to show
the relief on how we both won't turn into popsicles today.

She reciprocated the hug instantly, jumping around with me as I could hear the snapping of phone cameras in our direction.

I pulled away, looking at her lovely face and brown, short waves before realization sunk in. It must've dawned on her too as the smile faded away to a serious expression.

Was she lying?

I thought of that all while Hagakure slipped the candy rings on us, asking that we strike a pose for the camera.

Everyone was getting settled in back to a normal seating in the commons while we commenced the card game that Jirou demanded we all play.

I had to say something to her. To apologize for making her speak in a way she might not have wanted to, even if I meant everything I said, there's still a chance she didn't.

Everyone was playing in the first round of the card game while Florence and I shared the seating of the same recliner I had been sitting in since we arrived. She was silent, watching the game unfold with her own cards in her hands while our arms and legs grazed each other occasionally. She was growing tired, so her head would hover near my shoulder before finally settling on it as she sighed in content. The idiot didn't realize that I could see her cards.

I should get this off my chest.

"Um, Angel, I'm not complaining about what we did earlier with the game but if you were lying about what you said, that's okay because you didn't even have to go along with it just cause I..." I paused, unable to finish. She turned to look at me, leaning close to rest her forehead to mine.

"I was never going along with anything or lying." Her tone was sincere as adoration revealed itself in her eyes.

She. Was. Never. Lying.

That was enough to fry my brain worse than 1.3 million volts. I started giggling unintentionally and her eyes widened in worry. "Denki, please." She pressed her palms to my temples but everything was hazy, I just knew her face was pink. I could hear everyone's laughter but I didn't notice any details except for her face. One of the aspects of my short-circuiting was that I couldn't really understand much of what was going on unless it was horribly obvious and in front of me. Sounds were distorted and it felt like I was drunk, only perceiving things at a distance.

I felt the short-circuiting unravel, it drifted away the longer Reyna's hands were on my face as things became normal once more. I could hear the laughter from Jirou and Sero at my previous state while I only looked away from Reyna in embarrassment.

"You good?" She whispered and I nodded, turning back to give her a huge grin. Even if short-circuiting embarrassed the hell out of me, it was worth it knowing that Florence must've felt something for me, if she hadn't, she wouldn't be sitting with me with a look in her eyes that was far too familiar to what I see in movies, the expression of someone when they're in love.

She feels the same way.

We were both smiling at each other like lovestruck idiots while the girls around us all agreed in synchronization that Todoroki was horrible at Uno.

I could hear the guys laughing at how I finally revealed that I saw Florence's cards all along. She was a sore loser, elbowing me in my rib cage while I would only beg for her to stop. The girls cheered her on while we had a thumb war, it would be the only way we could settle our feud. When Uno ended, Jirou was playing different kinds of music for us to just hang out to and talk to each other while the sun set below the sky.

I was content, wrapping my arms around Florence's frame while she leaned against me completely, I wouldn't kiss her yet, not until she wanted to, but I would still smother her with affection the way I always did. The only difference now was that I didn't
have to hold back on acting clingy, since we were now in a mutual agreement of our feelings, she'd have to tolerate that my ways of showing how much I love her is by always keeping some sort of hand on her. She didn't complain once, only resting her hands over mine as we bantered back and forth with Kirishima, Midoriya, and Sero.

This was perfect.

- Florence's P.O.V -

That was hectic and amazing.

It all happened so fast that I didn't register that Kaminari is actually in love with me the way I'm head over heels for him. He had to whisper in an apologetic manner, eyes looking so fearful and vulnerable as he told me that it was okay for me to lie for his sake.

I didn't lie once, I never had when I told people how much I love Kaminari, because I do. I thought that playing it off as a joke would help me cope with the fact that he didn't feel the same way, but it turns out that this flea really did see us as the sun and moon. One unable to function without its complement.

Now, we were cleaning up the mess of our family night, I was collecting soda cups from the commons while Kaminari swept the crumbs from the ground. Jirou and Mina were folding blankets while Uraraka was moving the seats back to their normal places.

"Hey, you two lovebirds can go to bed already, we won't tell if you guys decide to," Mina's voice dropped to a whisper, "Spend the night with each other."

I laughed, nodding as I threw away the trash with Kaminari, "It wouldn't be the first time he and I have a sleepover together," I teased, watching Uraraka and Jirou squeal in excitement as Kaminari blushed beside me.

I wasn't lying, except Kaminari was respectful and would sleep on the floor whenever we studied with each other during late hours.

He and I headed back to his dorm, I grabbed the clothes that I always left there as I notified him that I'd be taking a shower, he agreed and I took off.

Are he and I a couple? I mean... we kind of said we were but it was always as a joke, but it turns out we weren't really joking about our feelings, so have we always been dating since we started announcing it?

I mulled over those ideas, finishing my shower to shuffle back to his room. If there was something about his dorm, it was how nothing matched together. There wasn't a certain theme or tone he was going for, it was just whatever he liked. I liked
that about him, it fitted his character somehow.

I waited on his bed patiently for him to find a shirt to wear in the closet, he was particularly picky with his sleepwear, it never made sense but the man enjoyed being comfortable and stylish even if he struggled to sleep and would often stay up late.

"I can't find anything I want to wear," He whined, standing shirtless with loose, plaid pajama pants.

I raised my eyebrow, pleased at the sight of how his straight golden hair fell over his face and the way his same-toned eyes would glow like a cat's in the dark.

"Just don't wear a shirt for tonight, you've done that before." I stated, throwing my journal to his desk to sit comfortably on the bed with my legs dangling over. Recently, he invested in a frame like Momo's and now both of their beds were so high up that my legs could hang from it if I sat on the edge.

This actually attractive boy should not be bestowed with confidence. His smirks would be my undoing. He carried that expression while he walked over to the bed, bending down slightly to place his hands on my knees.

I blushed, not used to the intensity of the look he carried. My knees jumped with the zap I felt from his palms, "Denki!" I yelped, reaching out to swat him.

He caught my hand, giving it a quick kiss to the center of my palm while I only stared in shock. My eyes traveled to his toned body, he wasn't buff, he was lean but still had the obvious muscle. I forced myself to look upwards, meeting his gaze in shame.

He smiled, and the hand that wasn't holding my palm had moved to force my knees away from each other.

He moved forward to stand in between them while his hands cupped my face.

"Are we dating, angel?"

The nickname was a term of endearment that I'd always enjoy, he'd alternate between different ones but angel was something I grew accustomed to.

"I don't know, are we?"

"I love you. Can you please become my girlfriend? Like officially, not what we've been doing."

"Yes. I love you too, you damn flea." I smacked his forehead, letting my hand drop to meet the one he had cupped around my cheek.

His thumb traced over my features while he stared, not blinking once as a light smile carried over his expression. When his thumb reached my mouth, he pressed weight on my lower lip, forcing it to part while his eyes burned intensely.

"I want to kiss you." His whisper was whiny but persistent, there was an edge to it.

"You can," I was ready, and I wanted to see the way he would taste, this would be my first kiss after all.

He didn't wait for anything else, both of his hands held my face tightly while his lips met mine.

He tasted warm and sweet, I could feel the sparks that flew from him to me, tingling my body with electricity.

One of his arms moved to settle around my waist the deeper the kiss became. Our lips were parted to greet the other like two different lightning strikes meeting to connect perfectly. He sighed and so did I, I was leaning backwards, moving away while he didn't disconnect from the kiss once, only getting on the bed in ease to break away for a quick second.

I took in a deep breath, leaning forwards to hook an arm around his neck and bring him to me. I could see the way he was stunned milliseconds before my lips met his but he responded easily, pushing me to lay down on the bed while he hovered over me.

We stayed like that forever, him above me and me below, our lips connected to communicate in a way we both have never tried before. My lips were sore from the way he'd roughly meet mine again, like if I was his source of survival and he was greedy, kissing me like we had no other day to live.

"Denki," I breathed out, heart racing in my chest as I kissed him again, he broke away to litter his lips over my neck and face, his hand gripped my thigh while the other cupped my face the way it had been doing.

"You're such a pretty girl. I like the way you look when I kiss you senseless."

I grew flustered at his whispers, he was throwing out praise in between kisses and his hands spoke more than his words did, they would linger over my legs, waist, and arms.

We were now in the center of his bed, both of us settled comfortably in positions that had us close to each other for easy access to kisses while he squeezed me gently. My leg was thrown over his waist while he nestled himself into me, he hummed softly while his fingers ran through my hair lightly.

"What an angel."

"Thanks, you flea."

He laughed, giving me a kiss to my cheek before raising his hand to trace over the scars on my arm, he had kissed the one on my neck earlier, saying that I was the most beautiful person he had ever met.

His fingernails dragged through my arm in a calming manner while he quietly sung a simple tune under his breath.

"Baby, we're best friends no matter what, just cause we're dating doesn't mean I only see you as my girlfriend, you're still the sun and moon to me."

I smiled at his words, feeling absolutely smitten by the golden-eyed boy with a devious grin.

"So are you, flea."

He whined, "When will the insults stop?"

"Just cause we're dating does not mean I still don't think you're a flea."

He rolled his eyes, pressing another kiss to my mouth, it was deep and slow, he was taking his time to savor my taste the way I was with his.

I felt my eyelids growing heavy and I peeked at him to see that for once, he was also becoming tired at an early hour.

"Let's sleep, Denki."

"As you wish, princess. Goodnight, I love you." His lips met my cheek, nose, eyelids, and neck before settling on my lips.

I hummed, pleased with the way that I would no longer have to hide the way I felt towards the electricity user. He snuck up on me, catching me by surprise with his flirtatious antics and playful behavior. But I made no mistake.

Falling in love with him is not a disaster waiting to happen, it was the best choice I could've ever made.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

687K 42.3K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.6M 64.1K 42
━━❝You! You're the girl from the prophecy! ❞ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. ‎ ‎ ‎...
17.7K 593 19
"𝚆𝚑𝚢, 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛. 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝." - (Y/n) (L/n) was not supposed to be the Black Cat. She was sup...
37.2K 2.3K 94
A pure fiction story about Sam and YU just because I love them a little too much so I decide to make a story about them. It's not about their life at...