No Midnight Mercy ☾ (gxg)

complexcrimson

Eden Maillard never felt important. She grew up on the upper end of the poverty line in southside Chicago to... Еще

☾ - epigraph
☾ - character list
1-the market
2-tall, dark, and handsome
3-northside woman
4-phone number
5-proposition
6-chicken pot pie
7-feel good
8-spring
9-pink
10-punishment
11-morning whiskey
13-headboard
14-cat fight
15-coffee shop
16-dinner party
17-flammable
18-gasoline
19-in the still of the night
20-visitor
21-bruised
22-body
23-someone i love
24-care
25-withdrawals
26-feels right
27-grape juice
epilogue

12-sweater

25.2K 1.1K 851
complexcrimson

It was a rainy day in Chicago.

A cold front had swept in and taken the warmth and sun of spring away for a few days, bringing about rain and clouds. Eden found comfort in them, though.

Would you like to come over tonight?

That's what Cecilia had texted the girl sharp and early the day after she had just seen her. It was around 6 o'clock in the morning, right when Eden had been rolling out of bed to get ready for work.

I'm surprised you asked instead of demanding. Eden smirked as she sent the text, also sending a sarcastic, I suppose, if you want to see me that bad, right afterward. Her lips spread into a deep smile as she stood from her bed in her black Rolling Stones pajama shirt, her calves flexing as she leaned up on her tip toes and stretched the morning aches out of her body. She had work all day, unfortunately, but it somehow felt like she could manage the day easier now that she knew she would get to see that intoxicating brunette after work.

Her bare feet tapped against the cold wooden floor as she poked a hand through the division of the curtains that sectioned off her bedroom, peering into the living room where she saw Gen sprawled out on her couch, the empty box of pizza whose contents she had devoured sitting open on the coffee table. She had also left the TV on, so Eden shook her head and walked over to the small TV, flicking it off and picking up the pizza box to throw it away.

"When I told you you could stay here, I didn't know I was signing up to be a mother," Eden whispered to herself as she picked up a blanket from the ground and threw it over her friend, making sure she was covered up before gently slapping her cheek and walking back into her bedroom to get ready for work.

Of course, Eden had forgotten to bring an umbrella on her way to Cecilia's house. It hadn't been raining on her walk to the bus stop down the street from her apartment, but by the time the bus got to the other side of town and came to a screeching halt at the bus stop in her upper-income neighborhood, the clouds had darkened and the rain was pummeling the earth.

Shielding her eyes from the rain that threatened to blind her, she hopped off the bus and splashed through a couple puddles on the road until she was on the sidewalk, briskly walking down the block. Of course, Cecilia's house was at the very end. Her raggedy black Vans sloshed in the water that had accumulated already on the sidewalk, and she could even feel the rain begin to seep through her shirt.

By the time she made it up Cecilia's disastrously long driveway and front steps where she finally had cover beneath the roof that jutted over the front door, she was soaking with rainwater. Ringing the doorbell, she wrapped her arms around herself as her teeth chattered.

Cecilia answered the door rather quickly, shock filling her eyes when she swung the door open and saw an Eden who looked like a drowned sewer rat. "Jesus fuck, come in." She stepped aside and took the girl's wet arm, guiding her inside and closing the door as the wind began to pick up outside.

Eden could hear rainwater dripping from her figure and hitting the nice wooden floor, and she looked up at Cecilia apologetically. "Sorry," she winced, "I didn't know it was gonna come down like that."

Turning towards the girl, Cecilia laughed and looked up and down her pathetic figure. "No, don't apologize," she smoothly spoke. "It wasn't supposed to rain at this time." The woman, whose hair was straightened and lying messily over her shoulders, wore black leggings that accentuated her long, sculpted legs and a black t-shirt, the most casual outfit Eden had ever seen her wear. "Come on, we need to get you out of those clothes before you get sick."

Eden rolled her eyes and smirked. "That's just your excuse to get me naked."

Cecilia reciprocated her smirk as she rested a hand on her lower back, guiding her up the stairs. "Believe me, if I just wanted to get you naked I would be much more blunt about it."

Pushing the doors of her bedroom open, Cecilia walked over to her dresser and pulled out one of the middle drawers, rummaging through it as Eden stood shivering in the doorway, having left a water trail up the stairs. Cecilia finally found a thin dark grey sweater that looked silky in her hands, turning around to hold it up to the girl. "This should fit you."

Instead of handing it to the girl, Cecilia walked over to her bed and sat down at the end, directly facing Eden as she leaned back on her palms, the sweater in her lap. "Get undressed."

Eden felt her cheeks heat up, all coldness draining from her body that grew warm rapidly. "What?" she whispered.

"You heard me loud and clear." A dark look came over the woman's tan face. She nodded downwards, sleek almond eyes raking up her figure. "Change."

The girl softly grinned and rolled her eyes. "Fine," she said in a playfully nonchalant manner, although inside her heart was racing and her knees weak. She started with her shirt, peeling it over her head and her blonde hair that was wet and sticking to her back. She felt freed once she took it off, and she avoided the woman's hot, burning stare as she unbuttoned her jeans and struggled to peel them down her legs. The rain had even seeped through and now glistened on her bare thighs. Once her shirt, shoes, and jeans were piled on the floor, she looked up at Cecilia with accomplishment and reached out her hand. "Sweater, please."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," Cecilia clicked her tongue, shaking her head as her strong bows threaded together, lips pursing. "Now you can't wear that wet bra and underwear. They're sopping!"

Eden glanced down to her black bra and panties, her anxiety doubling when she realized she was going to have to strip down fully in front of the woman who crossed her legs and tilted her head mischievously. Chewing her lip, she glanced back up at the brunette. "And what should I take them off for?"

"My satisfaction, of course," Cecilia answered immediately, her jawline flexing as her smile turned deviant. "Drop 'em."

Eden ground her teeth together as she hesitated, watching those dark eyes watch her. Then she gave in, reaching behind herself to unclasp her bra. She chewed her lower lip as she let it drop, watching Cecilia's eyes shamelessly flicker down in an instant. Eden felt exposed and uncomfortable, but she wouldn't have done it if she wasn't okay with Cecilia seeing her. She was more than okay with it, but it was nerve-wracking nonetheless. It was a mixture of feelings she'd never felt before.

Cecilia watched hungrily as the girl leaned down and pushed down her panties, her small but shapely breasts moving with her body. Then she was finally completely exposed, not an inch of clothing on her body, and Cecilia found that she liked her best that way. Her dark mind tempted itself to command Eden to stay that way, completely nude for the rest of the night, and even though Cecilia halfway believed the girl would comply with that command, she knew it wouldn't be comfortable for her—at least not yet.

So, standing up, she sauntered over to the girl as she kept her eyes on anything but the girl's own, until she was two inches in front of her. They flickered up to those green pools that stared up at her waveringly, intimidation clear in them. "Good girl." She pressed the sweater against the girl's bare stomach, feeling her warm hand come up and clutch the sweater that was held in her own.

Eden inhaled deeply as she took the sweater and pulled it over her head, her nostrils instantly being filled with the cinnamon and vanilla scent of the woman. The sweater fit but was long, so long that her arms and hands disappeared in the sleeves and the ends went down to her mid thigh, almost like a dress. She bit her lip to restrain a smile at the feeling of wearing the woman's shirt.

Cecilia glanced the girl's thighs and brought her hand up to pinch the hem of the sweater down a bit. "Hm, so long on you that you won't even have to borrow any underwear." The blonde's eyes immediately flickered up to the woman's, her mouth opening in protest, but Cecilia took her hand before she could speak. "Come on, let's go watch a movie and eat something. You must be starved."

And with that, Eden's idea of protesting went away, and she let the woman lead her back down the stairs. Even though the shirt was long enough to cover her private parts, she felt a little exposed, especially as a draft of wind slipped up the bottom of the shirt and made her shiver.

"Go ahead and turn something on the TV. Remote's on the end table." Cecilia released the girl's hand and pointed to the couch as they entered the living room, then turning and walking down the hall towards the kitchen.

Eden combed a hand through her drying hair as she slipped onto the soft black sectional, remembering the last time she was on it. The memories brought heat to her face, and she flushed them away down the drain of her mind as she took the remote from the end table, closing her legs tight to avoid being any more exposed. Turning on the TV, she realized it was a smart TV because instead of it automatically playing some cable channel, a home screen appeared with so many icons and options that her brain began to ache.

Luckily, she heard the woman's footsteps enter the room. Turning, she saw that she had a pizza box and a six pack of beers in her hand. "Pizza?" Eden said with surprise. "I figured you'd have made some kind of gourmet French cuisine for us."

The woman laughed as she leaned down and set the pizza and beers on the coffee table. "I can't cook for shit, and Mrs. Larkson isn't here today." She sighed as she plopped down on the cushion right next to Eden who sat in the middle, grabbing one of the fancy beers that Eden had never heard of and handing one to her. "So this is what we got."

Smiling, Eden grabbed the beer from her. "Well, I'll have you know this is actually my favorite meal." She cracked open the beer and set the lid down on the coffee table.

"I'm aware." The woman cracked open the beer lid with her teeth, spitting the cap onto the table. "When I came to your apartment that one time, I swear I saw ten pizza boxes lying around."

The girl chuckled and rolled her eyes. "It's delicious and affordable, what can I say?"

"I assume you like pepperoni, unless you're a crazy person." The woman grabbed a slice of pizza and glanced up at the TV. "Didn't make it very far, huh?"

The girl blushed as she also grabbed a slice of the pepperoni pizza. "I've never worked a smart TV."

Cecilia gently took the remote from the girl. "Well, do you want to watch Netflix or Hulu?"

Eden's eyebrows scrunched as she took a bite of the cheesy pizza. "What the fuck is a hoo-loo?" she asked between chewing the food.

Trying not to laugh, Cecilia just shook her head and said, "We will just go with Netflix."

They sat in comfortable silence as Cecilia scrolled through Netflix as Eden watched with big, amazed eyes and moved on to a second slice of pizza. Cecilia was mostly focused on the beers, already halfway through her second.

As the woman scrolled down Netflix's home page, she came across kids' movies. Eden eyes spotted a familiar cover, and once she realized what it was she shrieked, "Bee Movie!"

The woman jumped from the girl's sudden scream. "What?" she griped, "You know that movie is about beastiality, right?"

"You do know it's one of my favorite movies and you better turn it on before I pimp slap you with this piece of pizza, right?" Eden shot back, looking over at the woman with threatening, childlike eyes.

Cecilia couldn't help but give in to the girl. She was even cuter that day than Cecilia had ever seen her, and the comfort and casualness of their time together was making her feel even closer to the girl. "Fine," she sighed, selecting the movie and throwing the remote to the side. "If you wanna watch the love story between a woman and literal bee that bad."

"Yay!" the girl whisper-shrieked, slumping down comfortably into the couch as the movie began playing, turning herself and propped her legs right up over the woman's lap.

Cecilia looked down in surprise at the feeling and, looking over at the girl who sipped softly on the beer and watched the screen with absorbed eyes, smiled and settled down into the couch, placing her hand over the girl's soft ankles.

The movie played, and the woman hardly touched any pizza. She was now on her fourth beer, while Eden had eaten three slices of pizza and could only get halfway into her beer. It was a lot stronger than the beers that Oliver always picked up for them with his fake I.D. on their pizza and movie nights.

Cecilia's hand stayed on the girl's ankle as they got about a fourth into the movie that the rich lawyer woman couldn't believe she was actually watching. Eventually, she became distracted. The girl's legs were at an incline as they were crossed over the woman's lap, causing the sweater she wore to slip upwards a bit. It wasn't enough that the woman could really see anything, but she could see the shadow of the space between the girl's legs, and it was enough to distract her completely.

She let her hand slide up the girl's smooth shin and then back down again, turning her eyes discreetly to the girl's face but seeing that she was too into the movie to have noticed. She let her hand slide up to the top of her foot before gliding back down again, cupping her knee. This time it got the girl's attention, for something came over her face as she peeled her eyes from the TV and turned them to the woman's.

Cecilia continued, moving her hand back down her leg and then up again, this time reaching around her inner thigh and saying there, massaging it softly. She watched as Eden's face struggled to remain emotionless, and when the woman slid her hand ever farther up her to thigh to its highest reach, Eden's eyes fluttered closed.

"You know, I really love the access that I have right now." Leaning forward, Cecilia set her nearly empty beer down on the table. Then she turned to the girl, taking her ankles and uncrossing them slowly. "Just one movement and..." She then spread the girl's ankles apart, causing the sweater to slip all the way up and expose all of her. Eden sucked in a breath as her cheeks burned bright pink.

Chuckling evilly, Cecilia then yanked on the girl ankles and swiftly pulled her right onto her lap, the girl grabbing her shoulders to catch her balance. The woman held her hips and stared up at her deviously. She let a hand slip up the back of her shirt, her palm sliding flat up her spine and to the back of her neck where she held it tight.

"You drive me wild," Cecilia breathlessly whispered, biting her lip so hard it turned red as she took her other hand and glided the flat of her palm from the girl's lower stomach and to the valley between her breasts, cupping one and feeling her erected nipple through the shirt.

Eden moaned softly and bucked her hips forward, her fingertips pressing into the woman's strong shoulders. "Cecilia," she breathed.

"It's Mommy to you."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

45.5K 1.6K 55
~ girlxgirl ~ studentxprincipal ~ studentxteacher ~ womanxwoman ~ ****Mature Content, Strong Language, Sexual Content**** This is a rewrite of the or...
Lusting After Lucifer (18+) ☑ Zondra

Любовные романы

261K 2.5K 8
This is an erotic romance. Recommended 18+! Completed. Excerpt: His mouth was back on mine in an instant, the door behind us rattling loudly as he th...
Dominant & Submissive | 18+ Edna Bruce

Любовные романы

60.7K 1.6K 18
"Good girl, now, call me Daddy!" He whispers, his voice sexy as fuck. "Daddy!" I voiced out, but it came out as a whispering threat. "Louder!" He co...
133K 1.6K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...