Satisfy the Omega (YiZhan FF)...

By Kimnielle88

"There's nothing good getting involved with the mafia," Is what his father always tell him, until one day his... More

STO: Prologue
STO: 1
STO: 2
STO: 3
STO: 4
STO: 5
STO: 6
STO: 7
STO: 8
STO: 9
STO: 10
STO: 11
STO: 12
STO: 13
STO: 14
STO: 15
STO: 16
STO: 17
STO: 18
STO: 19
STO: 20
STO: 21
STO: 22
STO: 23
STO: 24
STO: 25
STO: 26
STO: 27
STO: 28
STO: 29
STO: 30
STO: 31
STO: 32
STO: 34
STO: 35
STO: 36
STO: 37
STO: 38
STO: 39
STO: 40
STO: 41
STO: 42
STO: 43
STO: 44
STO: 45
STO: 46
STO: 47
STO: 48
STO: 49
STO: 50
STO: 51
STO: 52
STO: 53
STO: 54
STO: 55
STO: 56
STO: 57
STO: 58
STO: 59
STO: 60
STO: 61
STO: 62
STO: 63
STO: 64
STO: 65
STO: 66
STO: 67
STO: 68
STO: 69
STO: 70
STO: 71
STO: 72
STO: 73
STO: 74
STO: 75
STO: 76
STO: 77
STO: 78
STO: 79
STO: 80 (END)
STO: Author's Note
Author's Note!

STO: 33

4.8K 365 39
By Kimnielle88

"Huh? another email?" Haikuan mumbled. He received an email following with a call. He immediately answers the call.

Upon answering, Robert spoke, "Check the recording I sent you. I guess this case is not that all, have you compiled all the evidence?" He asked sternly from the other side.

"Yes, chief. I will check the recording right away," he said, his brows furrowed, from the tone of his voice, something is more serious about it.

"Good, better get the arrest warrant ready. We'll be moving on June 1st," he instructed.

Haikuan jolted from his seat, "June 1st? Chief, why wait for two weeks if we can arrest them once we got the arrest warrant?" He asked, confused as to why delay it.

"He's too sly to get caught, even if we raid them here at the lab, it would be difficult. We need to catch him while doing the act to be able to prove our accusations. You know this man, he can shut down everything and fool the higher-ups. We only have the recordings as proof, the footage is not valid as well," Robert explained.

"Right," Haikuan nodded. "I will prepare all the reports, chief. And get the arrest warrant ready. Take care," he bid goodbye to Robert.

"Yes, you too," Robert bid and cut off the call.

After the call ended, he immediately opened the email and plug the earphones.

"Here's the invitation."

"Oh, my invitation is early," Yanhao's voice.

"Yeah, since you're the uncle. It's prepared for you in advance."

"Right, right. Once the party started, everything will be exciting, with this perfect drug inducer, all of my nephew's hard works will vanish right before his eyes" Yanhao laughs evilly.

His lover with him, giggled, "I like the sound of that. Did the inducers' effect faster and stronger this time?" he asked.

"Yeah, It was recently tested at a club party in xxx club, and it instantly became a sex party. What a sight, I hope I had seen that" Yanhao.

"Hmp, you just want to join them. You don't like me anymore!" his lover sulked.

"No, my kitten. That's why I didn't go there was because I only love your b- love you~" Yanhao uttered following sounds of kisses.

"Really?" He said in a sweet tone. "really," Yanhao answered with sounds of kisses in between.

The man giggled, "Anyway, our suit will be ready next week. How should we go to the commemoration? In separate or should I accompany you?" he asked.

"Nah, you should head first at xxx hotel. We need to be extra careful with our plan, then I'll come later than you," Yanhao.

"Hm~" he moaned, "Yeah. The plan will surely work out in our advances. We will finally kick your nephew's ass out of the throne you had been working on," He said, now slapping sounds and squelching sounds were heard in the background.

"Here they go again," Haikuan rolled his eyes, he immediately stopped listening. His reason: After talking, the rest of the record is all sex sounds. He got used to it after hearing them a thousand times whenever he reviews the records for his reporting, so whenever he gathered the right information, he stopped listening to them. Well, there's part of him that gets affected since he's been pent up. He gets aroused whenever he sees his two omegas, but he can't do them since they're both pregnant.

Haikuan sighed, as he cracked his neck, stretch his arms above his head then faced his laptop.

"Time for my report," he mumbled and started working.

.

"Boss, how's the preparation, satisfied?" Zixin asked Xiao Zhan while putting another folder of documents for him to work into.

"Yeah. Anyway, book a flight to Hainan Island, for six people. Probably two days from today," He instructed while his eyes are concentrated on the documents in front of him.

"Huh? Are you going on vacation in the middle of preparation for your parents' commemoration, boss?" Zixin asked, confused.

"I want to relax once in a while. Since you're here, you do my work on my behalf, Tob will be with you to help you, right, Tob?" he asked which made Tob flinched, Zixin looked at Tob, they eyed each other with a 'What does the boss thinking?' look. "Don't worry, we'll be gone for just three days," He said then started working with his pen.

"Then who will assist you there, boss?" Zixin asked.

"That brat will be coming with me, he can assist me there," he simply said that made Tob and Zixin more confused.

"What if you got attacked there, boss?" Zixin asked worriedly.

"That kid is tough, plus I got four more acquaintances, I will be all right there," Xiao Zhan.

"Are you sure boss? Should I include the other bodyguards of yours?" Zixin persistently asked.

"That's fine. I only need six booked flights. No bodyguards," he said coldly that made the two flinched. Cold sweats suddenly ran down their backs after hearing his cold tone.

"Y-yes, boss..." Zixin stuttered, he immediately obliged and started doing the work he was told to do.

.

The night came, Zixin and the others were dismissed. The only ones left inside the main house are him and Yibo.

He summoned him through the phone, then Yibo immediately rushed off to his room.

"Yes, boss?" Yibo asked politely.

"Get ready, we'll go to your friend's house," he said and stood from his swivel chair.

"Uh-- oh, yes boss!" he obliged and ran to his room then came back not long after. After arriving at his room, he supports his body with his hands on his knees as he catches his breath.

"Let's go," Xiao Zhan uttered, putting on his coat and started walking, passing by him.

"Haah! Y-yes boss," he answered still catching his breath. Then he let out a loud blow and stood straight, then he followed Xiao Zhan.

When they arrived at his car, Yibo's curiosity suddenly hit.

"Why are we going there, boss?" he asked, intrigued by the thought of suddenly going to Haikuan's house.

"My heat is coming, don't want to spend it here. So I decided to book a flight to Hainan Island. At least there, we'll be able to spread our pheromones as we like," he stated.

Yibo's cheeks suddenly flushed red, 'he's so straightforward when he says things like that, he got no filter,' he thought, getting all flustered. 'But he said, spread our pheromones as we like? Does he mean we'll do that all night?' he asked himself as dirty thoughts circled inside his head.

But then he realized why are they going to Haikuan's house.

"U-uhm... but why are we going to Haikuan ge's house?" he asked.

"Ah, I'll invite them, also Mr. Wang Kevin," he answered.

'Whaaat?! All I thought we'll be alone together,' he mentally cried, dumbfounded that there will be with them.

"Don't worry, the resort will be booked for only us, six. So it won't be a bother when my heat suddenly occurs. It's just that, a resort with only us two is boring. At least share the fun with them," he remarked as if he heard what Yibo said inside his head.

"O-oh..." Yibo answered, feeling embarrassed, 'he's right, happiness is fun when it's shared,' he thought.

"So then, before we go back at home later, let's drop by a pharmacy," he uttered.

Yibo's brows furrowed, "Why the pharmacy, boss?" he asked curiously.

"Condom and lube, we need lots since we might do it many times," he casually uttered that made Yibo's face redder.

'Fck! How can he just say that casually????' he panicked inside. He's all flustered and blushing all over his body. 'No filter indeed!' he cried internally.

---

A/N: I had two quizzes today, so sorry I was not able to update yesterday. Well, it finished well, I think? Hahaha So yeah, I hope you liked the update.

Anyway, about the bomb, a little spoiler, it will be something explosive, killing hundred of hearts, both good and bad way. (●'◡'●) HAHAHHA well, stay tuned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 20.7K 40
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo has been classmates since kindergarten. Zhan has a crush on yibo but never got the courage to confess. Unfortunately Yibo ha...
162K 9.5K 27
"Tell me , do you regret it ?" "I....I.. of course..I don't" Wangyibo is from a rich and disciplined family . But he isn't interested in any rules a...
155K 9.8K 28
Xiao Zhan loves Wang Yibo. In fact, the first time Yibo met him was when Xiao Zhan confessed. Wang Yibo lets this cute guy follow him around and orde...
158K 10.9K 29
June 2020 Being friends since high school. Xiao Zhan was there always for Wang Yibo, supporting him and cheering for him in every way he can. Now he'...