The Vile of the Woods || BTS...

By _My_life_BTS

Something old and powerful and evil lives in the Woods surrounding the small town of Damyang......Something w... More

• I n t r o d u c t i o n •
• P r o l o g u e •
• C h a p t e r 1 •
• C h a p t e r 2 •
• C h a p t e r 3 •
• C h a p t e r 4 •
• C h a p t e r 5 •
• C h a p t e r 7 •
• C h a p t e r 8 •
• C h a p t e r 9 •
• C h a p t e r 10 •
• C h a p t e r 11 •
• C h a p t e r 12 •
• C h a p t e r 13 •

• C h a p t e r 6 •

72 7 9
By _My_life_BTS

DINER DELIGHT

"Danger doesn’t lurk at every corner. It’s just hanging out, waiting for fear and horror to show up."

~

"Y/N! Y/N!" I heard someone say my name as I slowly opened my eyes and saw Namjoon's face directly above me.

"Are you okay?" He asked, his eyes filled with concern as he brushed a few strands of hair from my face. I could feel his hot breath on my face as I heard my heart beating faster.

"S-Stop acting like you care." I said as I stumbled up, flustered.

"How- What the hell happened? How the fuck did I end up in your lap?" I said as I held my pounding forehead.

"You suddenly collapsed a while ago." Namjoon said as the scenario repeated in my mind.

"D-did you hear any voice sometime ago?" I asked as he raised a brow.

"I didn't. Did you?" He asked.

"N-no." I lied as he nodded.

"It's time, we can leave now." I said as he agreed.

"Give me your bag." He said as I narrowed my eyes.

"No I won't." I said as he scoffed.

"You are exhausted, you can't even carry yourself out of these woods and on top of that you wanna carry that bag." He said as I pursed my lips and pushed the bag behind my back.

"Two options - I carry your bag or else I carry you." He said as he came forward, his figure towering me.

"Oh I'm scared." I said sarcastically and in moments I found myself rise from the ground.

"Yah! Namjoon! How dare you touch me." I yelled.

"I told you earlier." He said as he started walking.

"Leave me you asshat." I shouted as I heard him chuckle.

"Are you gonna listen to me and let me carry your bag?" He asked.

"Never you crazy jerk." I answered.

"Fine then let's keep going like this. It doesn't matter anyways, you are very light." He said as I scoffed.

"Fine.... Take my bag." I said as he brought me down.

"You can walk right?" He asked as he put the bag on his shoulders.

"I've legs so I guess I can." I replied as he laughed.

"It's been so long right?" He said as we made our way through the bushes.

"How have you been?" He asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Look Namjoon." I said as I turned around to face him.

"I'm here, walking with you because I've no choice. It doesn't mean I've forgiven you for what you did years ago." I said icely as he pursed his lips into a thin line.

"I know you are mad at me, but I was a kid and I was scared." He said.

"Well that doesn't change anything for me." I said as he sighed.

"Please forgive me Y/N. I'm so sor-" He was saying when I cut him off.

"Saying sorry won't fix anything Namjoon. Because of you, I am called sociopath, I lost all my friends. You ruined my life." I yelled as he stood there, his head hung low.

"I know you can't forgive me. But I'm not going to stop trying." He said with a smile, dimples appearing on his cheeks.

"Well, try. I don't think anything's going to change." I replied as I started walking.

Suddenly my leg slipped as I landed hard on my butt. I winced in pain when I heard Namjoon laugh.

"It's not funny dumbass." I said.

He extended his hand towards me as he looked at me with a soft smile. I looked at him in the eyes, so pure, so beautiful. He tilted his head towards his hand, indicating me to take it. A big grin appeared on his face when I took his hand as he pulled me on my feet.

"You hurt?" He asked, our hands still interwined.

"Nope." I answered.

"Wow you answered without sarcasm." He commented as I gave him a notatallfunnybro look.

"Let's move." He said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"What?" I asked as I glanced at him and then at his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't want you to trip again." He said with a shrug as I rolled my eyes.

It feels..... Warm.

"We're almost there." He said.

"Y/N" He said as I hummed in response.

"Can we've a drink at Delight?" He asked as I looked up at him.

"Yeah sure." I said as we got out of the woods.

"Wait! You serious?" He asked with wide eyes.

"Well sorry to break down your fantasies but I agreed so that we can clear the mess you created a while ago." I replied as he snickered.

"Anyways what matters is that you agreed." He said as he winked at me.

"Soora!" I said as I ran towards her.

"Oh Jin!" She turned around and looked at me with wide eyes. I stood in front of her with a smile as she smiled back, making my heart beat faster.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

"Yes I'm. Why do you ask?" I said.

"Uh - You rarely talk to me so, never mind." She said, her lips forming a small pout.

Adorable!

"I wanted to talk to you." I spoke and I took her hand into mine as I saw her eyes become teary.

"A-are you breaking up with me?" She asked in a low voice.

"What?! No! Why would I?" I said as I wiped her tears.

"I'm here to say sorry instead." I said as she looked at me in surprise.

"S-sorry?" She asked as I nodded.

"Yes.... I'm sorry for not treating you nicely." I said as I looked at her.

"I'm so sorry, Soora. I always treated you badly. I'm sorry I took you for granted." I said as she hugged me and I hugged her bag.

"I apologize. Henceonwards I'm not gonna leave your side nor am I going to treat you badly." I whispered in her ear as she looked up at me, her arms still wrapped around my torso.

"Apology accepted." She said with a bright smile.

Y/N's words really made me realize Soora's importance!

"I love you." I said as she giggled.

"Love you too." She said as I pecked her lips, her cheeks turning bright red.

"Brother, if you are done with all this dramatic shit, please get into the car, it's late already." Taehyung said as he stood beside our car.

"Yah Tae! They're having a moment!" Jimin said as he smacked Taehyung's arm.

"Stop moving around me you morons." Minha said as she applied her lipstick.

"Brother come fast or you will have to walk down to Dan's." Tae said.

"Coming." I said as I wrapped my arm around Soora's waist as we got inside the car.

"Where's Yoongi?" I asked.

"He said he's gonna walk." Tae said as he drove the car.

FEW MINUTES AGO

"Minha." I called my sister as she looked at me.

"Yes brother." She said as she opened her compact case.

"Are you not sad or jealous after seeing Seokjin kiss Soora?" I asked.

"Why would I be sad?" She said as she applied some compact.

"I thought you liked Seokjin!" I said as she chuckled.

"I don't like him nor does he. I was just messing with him that's all." She said as I laughed.

"You know what, I won't lie if I say you both are exactly 101% twins!" Tae said.

"We're." Minha and I said as we gave each other HiFi.

"It's getting late, I'll call out hyung." Tae said as he yelled Seokjin's name.

"Hey JK!" I called out as Jungkook turned around.

"Hi Yoongi." He said as I walked towards him.

"Well I wanted to ask if you want to join us at the Delight?" I said as he smiled awkwardly.

"Us?" He asked.

"Oh yes, the boys, Minha and Soora." I replied.

"Is it ok with them? I don't want to be a bother." He said as I smiled.

"Trust me you won't. Just come on now." I said as he gave me his signature bunny smile.

"I'll just grab my wallet from the locker. I have to text my dad I'll be late at night too." He said as I nodded.

We both walked to his locker as he opened it. I was leaning against the other one when I read the name written on it.

Chae Y/N

"Is this Ice's locker?" I asked Jungkook.

"Ice?" He asked with a raised brow.

"Y/N? Do you mean Y/N?" He added as I gave him a nod.

"Yes it's her locker." He replied.

"Does she talk to you?" I asked.

"She does but once in a blue moon and that too just a small convo." He replied as I nodded.

"Why do you ask?" He added.

"I haven't seen her talk to anyone except Soora. And if she does talk to anyone else, it's mostly sarcastic comments." I said as he closed his locker.

"Yeah I noticed that too." Jungkook said as I hummed.

"Sometimes I think it's because of us. We blamed her for what happened years ago." He said as we both made our way towards Dan's.

"We didn't blame her, it was smarty pants." I said.

"We didn't defend her either." He said as I shrugged.

"She's beautiful right?" He asked all of sudden as I could see his ears turn red.

"So bunny boy has got hots for the ice princess?" I teased as his face turned into brighter shade of red.

"Don't tease me! I was just saying!" He replied as I chuckled halfheartedly.

Why do I feel..... Jealous?

"Hey it's alright. We can talk to the principal if you want." Hoseok said as we sat in a booth at Dan's.

"I-I don't think it's necessary." I said as his face dropped.

"I m-mean I have a-almost finished my project." I added as he shrugged.

"If anyone troubles or hurts you, come to me okay? Don't be scared and just ask for help." He said as he smiled brightly making my heart beat faster.

"T-Thanks Hoseok." I said as I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"No problem!" He said as he sipped on his milkshake.

"Hey!" Someone said as we both turned our head towards the direction of voice and saw...... Jimin and the others.

"Hey Jimin!" Hoseok waved back as Jimin smiled and approached us.

"Come on join us." Jimin said as I had my eyes fixed down.

"Later Jimin, I'm here with Hayoon." Hoseok said as a small smile formed on my lips.

He's so caring.

"N-no you can join them if you w-want Hoseok. I'm going to-" I was speaking when Jimin cut me off.

"You both can join." Jimin said as I looked at him in surprise.

"I d-don't want to be a bother. Y-You guys can carry on-" I was speaking when he cut me off again.

"Cool thanks for joining us." Jimin said as he smiled, leaving me puzzled.

"I know you think you are a bother to us, but you are not. You can hang out with us whenever you want." Jimin spoke, his eyes turning into crescents.

"Oh-okay." I said as Hoseok and I got up from our seats.

"Also I'm sorry for taking your project, I'll talk to Ms. Jong about it tomorrow." He whispered to me.

"I-It's okay, I'm almost done anyways." I said as I gave him a small smile.

"If you say so, but I owe you one." He said with a smile.

"Hayoon hi!" Soora squealed as I saw her sitting beside Seokjin.

"Hi!" I said as I sat beside Hoseok and Jimin sat beside me.

"Hey nerd!" Minha said.

"Mind your language Minha." Hoseok warned.

Hoseok..... He's so nice.

"Don't call her names, sister. After all she's gonna hangout with us from now on." Jimin said as Minha scoffed.

"May I ask why, brother." Minha asked as she rolled her eyes.

"She's my friend and I don't think others have problem, do they?" Jimin said as he looked at others.

"We're more than welcome to have you Hayoon." Soora said as I gave her a smile.

"Welcome Hayoon." Seokjin said as he wrapped his hands around Soora.

"Yay new member!!" Taehyung squealed as everyone laughed.

"T-Thanks." I whispered to Jimin as he grinned.

Is this how it feels to have..... friends?

"Hey Yoongi here!" Taehyung shouted as he waved his hand to catch Yoongi's attention.

"There they are." Yoongi sighed as he and Jungkook walked towards the booth at the very end of the diner.

"Yo Jungkook's here too!" Hoseok spoke as Jungkook gave him a nod.

Both of them sat themselves down in empty space of the big diner booth.

"I asked Jungkook to join." Yoongi commented.

"Well it's good, the more the merrier." Jimin responded.

"I should say that you look exceptionally hot in that shirt Jungkook." Minha said as Jungkook's face turned red.

"Stop hitting on him Minha." Taehyung said as Minha smacked his arm.

"Ouch!" Taehyung cried.

"What did you guys order?" Yoongi asked, ignoring the chaos around him.

"Nothing. We were waiting for you to arrive." Seokjin said.

"Let's order then." Soora spoke.

"What are you all gonna eat, I'll go place the order." Jimin said.

"I'll eat.....Holy cow!" Taehyung exclaimed as he looked at the entrance of the diner.

"What the real shit is that?" Jimin said as he turned behind.

"What are you guys talking about.... Oh my god!" Soora said as her jaw fell open.

"Well that's an amazing isn't it? Sociopath with Smarty pant's hands around her." Minha said as everyone in the booth stared at the duo who entered the Diner.

"Are they a thing?" Minha asked Soora.

"I don't know.... " Soora said as she stared at her best friend sitting at a booth from far end.

"You are her best friend aren't you, Soora?" Minha asked.

"I am but she didn't mention anything about them being a thing. " Soora answered.

"That looks clearly fishy. Hottie never talks to anyone except Soora." Taehyung said.

"Well Ice talks, but she uses sarcasm for everyone other than Soora." Yoongi spoke as he looked at the girl in black having a deep conversation with the boy he had a fight with today.

"I don't get anything what's happening." Jungkook frowned.

"I h-haven't seen them talk much though." Hayoon spoke as everyone nodded.

"Yeah Namjoon didn't mention anything about her and him the whole summer break we spent together." Hoseok said as he looked at his friend chatting with Y/N.

"Ommo her waist is so thin!!" Taehyung squealed as all the boys turned their heads towards the booth where Y/N was sitting as she removed her jacket.

"It's hot! What do you say Yoongi?" Jimin said as he looked at very flustered Yoongi.

"Are you blushing Yoons?" Jimin teased Yoongi.

"Shut up you jamless fool." Yoongi spoke.

"Yah!" Jimin pouted.

"Stop drooling over her will you, Jung?" Minha said to Hoseok as he looked away, embarrassed.

"Are you okay Jungkook?" Hayoon asked the boy sitting beside her, his face turned into brighter shade of red.

"I-I'm f-fine." Jungkook stuttered as he hid his red face.

"Control your hormones you jerks." Seokjin said being the only one in the booth who was not checking out Y/N.

"She's nothing compared to me though." Minha spoke as Yoongi chuckled dryly.

"Why did you chuckle?" Minha asked as Yoongi just shrugged.

"Yah! Will you guys stop gossiping like those 50 year old ladies in their kitty parties?" Jin spoke.

"Uh whatever!" Jimin groaned.

"Park Minha is going to find out what's cooking in there." Minha said as she got up from her seat.

"What're you going to do now Minha?" Taehyung asked as Minha smirked.

"Just gonna invite them." Minha winked as she walked to Namjoon and Y/N.

"Y/N isn't coming, especially when Minha is inviting." Soora spoke.

"Oh my sister can do anything. It's going to be fun!" Jimin squealed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N - So hey guys~
Long chapter wasn't it? Well if you have any suggestions, questions or anything else, just let me know. I'll clear all your doubts.

Also many of you must be thinking that the story doesn't seem like horror au but trust me guys you'll be thrilled by the storyline ahead. For now I'm taking things slow so that you get to know all the characters nicely.

Stay healthy, stay safe ❤✨
Love you all ❤✨

_My_life_BTS

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

702K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
194K 10.2K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
585K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
168K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...