OFF-CAM / / yeonbin♡

By terrylized

❝he just love me when we're in front of the cameras❞ ㅡ ♥️yeonbin ☕ : lowercase intended. ☕ : status is on... More

『 introduction 』
『 one 』
『 two 』
『 three 』
『 four 』
『 five 』
『 six 』
『 seven 』
『 eight 』
『 nine 』
『 ten 』
『 eleven 』
『 thirteen 』
『 fourteen 』
『 fifteen 』
『 sixteen 』
『 seventeen 』
『 eighteen 』
『 just random 』
『 nineteen 』
『 twenty 』
『 twenty-one 』
『 twenty-two 』
『 twenty-three 』
『 twenty-four 』
『 twenty-five 』
『 twenty-six 』
『 twenty-seven 』
『 twenty-eight 』
『 twenty-nine 』
『 thirty 』
『 thirty-one 』
『 thirty-two 』
『 thirty-three 』
『 thirty-four 』
『 thirty-five 』

『 twelve 』

4.1K 240 186
By terrylized

taehyun can't help himself but to think about what he saw earlier on the older's sleeve. when he was done taking a shower, he quickly wear his clothes then after that, he rush towards yeonjun's room. knocking on the door, taehyun received a hum response from inside. the knob was actually unlock which is kinda odd because yeonjun always lock his door. ❝its taehyun.❞ the blonde male uttered.

actually, he can come in without knocking though but yeonjun might get furious about it so he decided to knock first.

come in.❞ yeonjun uttered which made taehyun quickly twist the door knob and walk inside. yeonjun is now laying on his bed, wearing his eyeglasses, and his eyes are focusing on his phone. 

taehyun slowly sit down on the older's bed without yeonjun giving an eye on him ❝hyung, are you okay?❞ yeonjun raise his brow and hummed, pretending that he don't know why the younger asked him. ❝i saw that there are blood stains on your sleeve earlier.❞ he is actually not sure if that was blood but it is the only possible thing that can cause that red stain earlier.

taehyun noticed that the older had already changed his clothes. earlier, he was wearing baby blue t-shirt with a small alien sticker on left side of his chest, but now the older is wearing plain sweater that is a little bit larger than him. 

yeonjun knitted his brows after he drifted his eyes on the younger. he had expected earlier that taehyun will come to him after the younger glimpsed at him when he came inside of their dorm. the stain was noticeable even if he was covering it with his hand, therefore he knew taehyun saw it. and when he came inside his room, he quickly cleaned his wound on his shoulder then changed his shirt so that taehyun won't get more suspicious about it. he also had some small bruises on his wrist that is why he decided to wear a sweater.

tilting his head, he pretended that he is thinking as he look at the ceiling before he gaze back to taehyun. ❝oh, that.❞ the older let out a small chuckle before continuing his sentence. ❝i accidentally wounded myself on my way back here. i'm fine.❞ he then curved his lips into a reassuring smile to convince him. 

actually, that was a lie but yeonjun cannot tell the real reason why there were red stains on his sleeve so he came up with that reason to reassure himself to taehyun that he is fine (even if he is not). if the younger didn't saw him earlier then he won't be lying by now and to be honest, yeonjun wants to cry right now but he is preventing his tears try to form on his eyes. 

are you sure?❞ taehyun don't know if he will believe the older as there were really a lot of red stain on his sleeve. his hand probably had that stains also. he didn't see if the sleeve was torn since the older was covering it but he is sure that it wasn't just an accident. 

i am sure about it. don't worry about me.❞ yeonjun smiled again which made taehyun think that he is lying as it is odd for yeonjun to smile when they are off cameras.

shrugging, he can't force yeonjun to tell the truth, if he is lying which specifically taehyun do not know if he is really lying, so he have no choice but to let it off. ❝okay.❞ he uttered then stood up from the bed. ❝singyu-nim said that we need to eat dinner first before we go to the radio broadcast, so..❞ he diverted his eyes on yeonjun which made the older quickly nodded his head while smiling. ❝i know, i know.❞ the older said as he already know what taehyun will gonna say.

taehyun nodded his head and glimpse to his hyung one more time before he decided to walk out of his room. when the younger's presence had disappeared from yeonjun's eyes, his smile quickly fall down and anger took over his emotions while letting his tears to fall down on his cheeks. he then grabbed one of his pillow before he throw it somewhere in his room to take out his frustration. 

fucking sasaeng!❞ 

on their way to the company of where their radio show will be broadcast, soobin kept on thinking on ways on how to flirt back to their oldest member. he actually have no idea in flirting. sure he knows about highschool flirts that you will confess to your crush or something then take them on a date, yet, this is a whole different scenario for him. 

he can't do what yeonjun is doing whenever he is flirting. those kisses, those compliments, those simple skin contacts or skinship, those baby talks, he can't do those things and it annoys him, a lot. yeonjun is really just a flirt guy and who knows who thought him. soobin actually think that it is one of his talent.

to be honest, the tall male watched at least two videos of how to flirt to other people, before they came out of their dorm but it wasn't helpful because first of all, the video was referring to a man flirting a woman, and second, he thinks those were cliché as it was an old way of flirting with some pick-up lines. 

and earlier, soobin also watched some videos of those "yeonbin" contents that their fans made and it was always yeonjun who starts flirting with him and he was just playing along with it.

i didn't know this whole flirting thing is hard.❞ soobin mumbled to himself, making sure that no one heard him since they are all in one car. 

he actually wanted to ask taehyun about these flirting things since it was his idea but he thinks that the younger will just say something savage. beomgyu is somehow good in flirting also but he sometimes just go with the flow and will say something sweet yet aggressive. meanwhile, huening kai is just a naive person yet not really that innocent at the same time.

this is really stressing him out more than thinking about their showcase in the upcoming friday. he is worrying that the older might get more mad at him if he flirts back but he also thinks that taehyun was right about yeonjun should know how soobin feels on the way the older treats him. it's just, he don't know what to do. 

and, we're here!❞ singyu exclaimed after pulling the handbrake then removed his seatbelt. the members drifted their eyes outside and seeing some fansites made their expressions drop into a frown. 

today is a tiring day for them, why can't they just have some privacy?

do not get wrong, they love their fans but they are also humans too and they want to go out just once without flashes from cameras blinking in front of their eyes.

anyways, they have no choice but to go out of the car. 

one of the male staff who was seated in the shotgun earlier, slowly slid the door to open it, revealing the tall male who is sitting beside the door. soobin thanked at him before he get out of the car then wave at their fans with a smile planted on his face, causing them to squeal.

when all of the members had already went out of the car, they started to walk inside the company while they wave their hands to their fans, bowing, and smiling. beomgyu and taehyun are walking ahead of huening kai while yeonjun and soobin are walking behind them. 

before they reach the main door of the company, the fans decided to walk near them which made the members startled so they started to walk faster. the staffs quickly spread their arms on their sides and surrounded the artists to stop the fans invading their space.

soobin noticed that the older is walking slower than the others as he can feel that he is being uncomfortable with the fans crowding them, therefore, he rapidly snake his hand around yeonjun's waist which made shorter male to widened his eyes and felt his heart started to beat faster.

yeonjun then drifted his eyes on the younger, who is steadily pulling him, and lowkey ask him of what is he doing. soobin glimpsed at him when he feels the stares from him and just curved his lips into a small smile before he continue to walk towards the main entrance. 

it is surprising for the older that soobin, i don't know, maybe smooth as hell to pull him by putting his hand on the other side of yeonjun's waist. he can just pull him by grabbing his hand or arm but he decided to place his hand on the older's waist which is really making yeonjun's emotions mix up. he don't know what to feel. should he be glad, irritated, pissed, pleased, delighted? he don't know.

but one thing that he is sure of is that the younger is doing it on purpose. 

he want to remove his hand but somewhere inside him is getting comfortable and happy by the tall male's touch. he don't know why but this simple touch of soobin is starting to make the butterflies inside his stomach go flying around. if only they can always be close as they are right now, then yeonjun will always feel safe and secure, and all his worries will vanish. 

if only his hopes of soobin having feelings for him came true, then yeonjun will do everything it takes to be happy with him even if it his life will be at risk.

however, he don't know if the younger likes him or will ever love him because of the way he is treating him. if only he can just tell soobin about his feelings then he might know if the older have chances but the problem is, yeonjun hates rejection. he will choose to love secretly than to accept rejection mostly from soobin. it will just make his confidence fall down and his ego to disappear. 

anyhows, snapping out of his thoughts, yeonjun realized that soobin had already removed his hands from his waist when they stepped inside the hallway. drifting his eyes on the tall male, soobin didn't look at him nor glance at him, instead, he continue walking with the other members which made yeonjun felt his chest tighten for no reasons. 

════ +×+ ════ 

so, the time here right now is 1:30 in the midnight and i decided to publish one chapter before continuing doing my schoolworks lol. and also, i don't know what i just wrote rn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 635 33
𝐀 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢...
497K 20.4K 42
⊱┊ in which two best friends experience sincere love. + THE DREAM SERIES: BOOK TWO ➴ txt | choi yeonjun ➴ written on october 2019 ➴ text format ➴ o...
67.1K 2.8K 51
lowercase intended! -- ༊*·˚╰┈➤ make sure you vote, and check out some of my other books! -- #1 in kangtaehyunff [ 08/17/2022 ] #3 in taehyunxreader...
799 32 13
god, i've been crushing on him since forever, when will he realize that? started 9/7/22 finished 10/27/22