A Tainted Soul | MyStreet

By AutamatheQueen

I was told once by my parents that a beautiful and powerful woman lived and saved the world, and mama told me... More

Just to let you know
Running Fast.......
Found....
Only the Beginning
House Visit
The Cool Guys?
Frozen Outside
Ms. Kawaii~Chan's Present of Love
My First Christmas Cat-Tastrophe
Decoration Fight
Mistletoe Wars PT. 1
Mistletoe Wars PT. 2
Tree of Friendship and Love!
How Mr. Zane Stole Christmas
Snow Day!
New Years!
Weird Man with Old Man Hair
Mr. Travis's Weird 'Love'
Ms. Aphmau and Ms. Kawaii~Chan New Job
The Weird Shrine
The Neighborhood Play PT. 1
The Neighborhood Play PT. 2
The Neighborhood Play PT. 3
Aftermath
Playdate!
Valentine's Day?
The Date Begins
Valentine's Day Surprise!
The Ro'Meave's Brother's
Girl's Contest
Don't Tell Mr. Aaron! P.T 2
Ms. Aphmau in Love? Pt.3
Ms. Aphmau's Best Friends?
First A-Con Ever!
Cosplay and Performance of a Lifetime!
My Forever Family!
Family Vacation! Love ~ Love Paradise!

Don't Tell Mom PT. 1

63 1 0
By AutamatheQueen

*Lotusia's P.O.V*

Me and Ms. Aphmau were back upstairs, she was fixing the door after the whole thing with Ms. Lucinda and Aunty Katelyn. I was sitting on the bed playing with Mr. Midnight, I looked over as she sighed.

"There, our door is all repaired and fixed up, geez that took a while" I smiled at her

We had walked back after that and Ms. Aphmau let me play for a bit while she fixes the door after Aunty Katelyn burst through the door breaking it.

"Man, it would really suck if someone with their crazy strength came and knocked down this door that took me hours upon hours to repair" I looked up at her like she was crazy as she laughs to herself. We waited for anything to happen to the door, I was counting seconds in my head but nothing happens making me sighs in relief.

Ms. Aphmau turns to me with a smile "Well, looks like we're in the clear Lotusia" I smiled with her as she puts the hammer away "now, we can get back to..." She was cut off as the window breaks, I jump as Ms. Aphmau grabs me from the bed quickly as glass goes flying.

In the window was Mr. Garroth, I stared wide eyed at him just as terrified as Ms. Aphmau "Aphmau!" Mr. Garroth shouts "Garroth! What the...! How did you even...! You could have hurt Lotusia with the glass!" Ms. Aphmau shouted back at him as Mr. Garroth climbs in through the window and Mr. Vylad climbs up as well "There was a ladder in the garage" I was shaking in Ms. Aphmau's arms.

Ms. Aphmau laughs with anger in her voice "Oh, okay. But did you really have to break down the window and scare Lotusia half to death!" Ms. Aphmau shouts at them "I mean, seriously" I was had moved behind Ms. Aphmau away from them shaking "I'll pay for it, trust me..." Mr. Garroth looked at me "And sorry Lotusia" I peak out from Ms. Aphmau holding her waist.

"But what we're about to ask you both is more shocking than me breaking your window and scaring Lotusia" He looks between us and the broken window, but it only angered Ms. Aphmau more "What could possibly be more shocking than you and Vylad stealing my ladder, breaking my window and scaring Lotusia and almost getting her hurt?" She asks as I move to her side and she rubs my back calming me down.

Mr. Zane suddenly appears in the window "They want you and I to pretend to date and Lotusia be our daughter for our mom" Mr. Zane shouts, I looked at him confused 'But he was more of an uncle to me' I thought to myself "Sorry, I think my ears our still ringing from the sound of breaking glass, what did you say?" Ms. Aphmau asks, Mr. Garroth and Mr. Vylad avoided looking at me and Ms. Aphmau as Mr. Zane comes in from the window.

"They want us... to pretend... to date each other... and Lotusia be our daughter..." Mr. Zane says slowly for her approaching us "Our mom is coming to visit today and they're too chicken to tell our mom you and I aren't dating and Lotusia isn't ours" Mr. Zane continued, I looked at the two confused, it was obvious that they weren't dating and I wasn't his but Ms. Aphmau's only.

I giggled as he calls his own brothers chicken "WHOA HOLD UP!" Mr. Vylad shouts at Mr. Zane "WE AREN'T CHICKEN ZANE!" Mr. Garroth also shouts at Mr. Zane, I move closer to Ms. Aphmau "REALLY!? BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE TO ME!" I cover my ears as the yelling continues "EXCUSE ME!?" Mr. Vylad yells making me scrunch up "WE ARE NOT CHICKEN!" Mr. Garroth shouts as Mr. Zane makes chicken sounds at them.

Ms. Aphmau picks me up holding me "FINE! IF YOU'RE SO CONFIDENT WHY DON'T YOU CALL MOM AND TELL HER YOURSELF, YOU AND APHMAU AREN'T DATING AND LOTUSIA ISN'T YOUR DAUGHTER!" Mr. Vylad shouts "GIVE ME THAT PHONE!" Mr. Zane shouts as Mr. Vylad hands him his phone to use "Zane, guys, can you stop yelling. You are scaring Lotusia and Katelyn is taking her afternoon nap" Ms. Aphmau tells them sternly.

I uncover my ears slowly "Sorry and sorry, Lotusia" They all said in sync, I didn't let Ms. Aphmau put me down. I cuddled up to her "Well? Come on, Zane... do it. Call mom" Mr. Vylad encourages with a little attitude "I AM! THE PHONE IS RINGING!" I flinch going for my ears "Zane, inside voice!" Ms. Aphmau shouted at him a bit "I am... the phone is ringing!" Mr. Zane changed his tone to a whisper after being told off and seeing me flinch.

Ms. Aphmau readjusted me "Hope you're happy making mommy cry" I looked up as Mr. Garroth says this "What...?" Me and Ms. Aphmau looked at each other before looking back at them "Mom broke out into tears when we tried to tell her you are Aphmau weren't dating and Lotusia was only Aphmau's" Mr. Vylad tells him "S-She did...?" Mr. Zane asks looking guilty, Ms. Aphmau gently put me down "Yes... she did" Mr. Garroth tells him truthfully.

I walked over to him and hugged him tightly to which he returned "Why? Over me?" Mr. Zane asked them rubbing my back gently "She loves you Zane. Mom has always been worried about you... she just wants you to be happy" Mr. Vylad tells him, I slowly let go of him and head back to Ms. Aphmau where she puts her arm around me shoulders pulling me close to her "Growing up, mommy was worried about how socially awkward you were..." Mr. Garroth explains to him.

I wasn't always talkative either, but me and my family didn't have anyone to talk to and we were in a quiet secluded place until we were found "I've ALWAYS been that way and it's NEVER bothered me" Mr. Zane tells us, there was nothing wrong with being socially awkward and there is chances to change that as people grow old, my mom and dad were both socially awkward before they met each other, then everything happened.

"It hasn't...?" Mr. Vylad asks him, I looked between all of them "Well... I...." I walked up to him careful of he broken glass writing in my notebook 'it's okay to be that way, Mr. Zane. I'm kind of socially awkward myself' I show him and let him read it, he smiles and rubs my head. I smile and run back to Ms. Aphmau "Guys, is this really something you should be harping Zane about?" She asks picking me back up and placing me on her hip.

I place my notebook in my back pocket "You're right... Zane, look... I'm sorry to bring up memories of the past" Mr. Garroth apologizes to him making me smile more "We just want you to know how mommy feels about you and why she's worried" Mr. Garroth explains, I don't really understand why we have to pretend about something that wasn't real or true "It made her heart jump with joy when she thought you had a girlfriend and was taking care of a little girl... then she started crying when I told her the truth" Mr. Vylad explains to him, I still don't see the reason why to lie to her.

Shouldn't a mother be proud no matter what, at least that what my momma told me "That's right... I forget how sensitive mom is..." Mr. Zane says, that is still no reason to lie to your mother, it's just not right "Yeah... she's a delicate flower. She gets too over emotional about things and puts her heart into everything she does..." Mr. Garroth says, it kind of sounds like my momma but not the over emotional part, she was protective though.

"She cares about everyone... even if they aren't her kids... she always has been that way." Mr. Vylad continues for him, Mr. Garroth began to tear up and sniffle "It makes me tear up at how beautiful our mommy's personality is!" Mr. Garroth tears up, me and Ms. Aphmau share a look as Mr. Zane hangs up the phone confusing all of us "She really did cry...?" Mr. Zane asks them.

"Yes. For both Vylad and I" Mr. Garroth tells him making Mr. Zane growl a bit "I hate when mom does that..." Mr. Zane says annoyed, Mr. Zane then approached us looking defeated "Aphmau... Lotusia... will you both pretend to date and be my daughter" I looked at him before pulling out my notebook "No" Ms. Aphmau tells him as I write 'Mr. Zane, it's not okay to lie to your mother, even if it makes her cry, she'll get over it at some point. All mothers need to just be happy for their children' I show them, his eyes widen as Ms. Aphmau smiles.

Mr. Zane looks up at me "How old are you again?" I smiled at his comment making him smile "But it's a no, isn't it?" I slowly nodded at him "Aphmau? Lotusia?" Both Mr. Vylad and Mr. Garroth shout with confusion as Mr. Zane is silent "Lotusia is right, you boys shouldn't lie to your mother. What are you going to do if she finds out" Ms. Aphmau asks readjusting me on her hip "We'll deal with that later!" Mr. Garroth shouts "Right now we don't have the time to warry about that!" He shouts again, I shake my head at him.

"Honesty is the best policy, Garroth" Ms. Aphmau tells him, Mr. Vylad approaches us "Aphmau... do you remember our mother?" Mr. Vylad asks her "Uh, Zianna. Yes, I remember her" She tells them "What-What do you mean by" Then she gasps in realization and began freaking out, she had to put me down before she dropped me, I looked at her concerned.

"Zianna, I remember when she used to babysit me, when we used to live in the same neighborhood and then I had ripped my favorite dress and I was so young, I just cried about it and she came over and cheered me up and invited me for a fresh-baked cake and sewed up my dress and told me everything was gonna be alright and that she would be around if my dress ever needed to be fixed and she even offered to teach me how to sew and..." I hugged her tightly seeing she needed a hug, I didn't like seeing others upset.

She picked me up and hugged me back, I didn't want to let go "She was nice to everyone like that..." I hear Mr. Vylad say, his voice sounded sincere and caring "Mommy's Fresh Baked Cake" I heard Mr. Garroth making me smile, I wonder what else I didn't know about their mother, Ms. Romeave or Ms. Zianna "Mom" I lifted my head and looked at them before sharing a look with Ms. Aphmau then she began to whine "I don't want to see Zianna cry and Lotusia never likes seeing others upset!" I looked down with my shoulders scrunched up to my ears.

"SEE!? NOW DO YOU GET WHY WE HAVE TO DO THIS!?" Mr. Vylad shouts, Ms. Aphmau just whines and I looked away, it was still wrong "Aphmau... Lotusia... you both know the last things I ever want is to see you do is date Zane or be called his daughter" Mr. Garroth tells us while approaching us "...I'd rather you date and call father a handsome devil like me instead of him" Mr. Garroth tells us, I glare a bit at him "HEY! MOM SAYS I'M HANDSOME!" Mr. Zane shouts at him.

Mr. Garroth ignores him and turns to us "Aphmau... Lotusia... I'm going to put my feelings aside to allow this to happen. ONLY for the sake of our dear mommy" Mr. Garroth says in a sincere voice, me and Ms. Aphmau share another look before I look away and lay my head on her shoulder "Will you both help us? Please...? " I refused to look at him and continued to lay my head on her shoulder, I hear Ms. Aphmau make weird noises "Fine! But, this is only for the period of time that she's visiting, right?" Ms. Aphmau asks moving me to her side.

I cross my arms frowning "Just for that and then nothing else! Promise!" Mr. Vylad promises, something bad was going to happen, I just know it, something always does "What are we going to do if she comes back?" Mr. Zane asks, we sat for a bit thinking "Easy, I got it. If she leaves you call her in a few weeks and say that things didn't work out between us and..." There was a slight pause "Wait, how did she even assume we were dating or that he was helping with Lotusia in the first place?" Ms. Aphmau asks, I nod in agreement looking at them "The selfie you and Lotusia posted of you, Lotusia and Zane on Instagram" I blush slightly hiding my face in her neck "She follows me on Instagram!" Ms. Aphmau freaks out.

"Mom has always been a big social media fanatic" Mr. Vylad tells us "I thought you said you both weren't going to post that!" I squeaked hiding my face more as Ms. Aphmau laughs nervously "But Zane, it looks super cute with Lotusia and all" Ms. Aphmau tells him rubbing my head gently "Alright, alright! So we got a plan! Now we need to make sure you... two... act... like... a... couple..." Mr. Garroth says through gritted teeth, I turned to him after my blush disappeared "Garroth are you okay...?" Mr. Vylad asks him as we all stare at him "Yes..." He says with defeat in his voice "I think he's jealous" Mr. Zane whispers to us.

I giggled a bit hearing sass in Mr. Zane's voice "I'M NOT JEALOUS OF YOU AND--" I wince as Mr. Garroth shouts at him "SHUT UP! YOU GUYS KEEP YELLING AND IT'S KEEPING ME AWAKE!" I hear Aunty Katelyn shout from her room, I huddle closer to Ms. Aphmau scared "Guys, we really need to keep it down. Let's at least go somewhere else or..." Ms. Aphmau suggests "Right, let's head over to my place. Mommy will be stopping by there first later today anyways" Mr. Garroth suggests.

"What about Dante, Travis and Laurance?" Mr. Vylad asks, I nodded, they lived with him too "Nice thing is they're all out at the moment. so they shouldn't interfere. If they do, I'll just pull them aside and let them know what's going on" Mr. Garroth tells us "Perfect. I'll couch you guys on how to act like a cute couple, so mom doesn't get suspicious" Mr. Vylad says to us.

We looked at him impressed "Wait, Vylad. You know how to act like a cute couple?" Ms. Aphmau asks him, I just give him a surprised look "Hey, come on. I've had a girlfriend before" He tells us, I give him a look of not believing him "Shush you" he points at him, I smiled at him "Ugh, come on you guys. Let's go before Vylad's ego get inflated" Mr. Garroth suggests "Hold on, let me get Lotusia dressed first" They all agree and said they would be waiting down stairs.

Ms. Aphmau took me to the closet and grabbed a set of clothes, it was my heart sweater, a pair of white jeans and my boots. She takes me to the bathroom where it's safest and gets me dressed and put my boots on. Once that was done, we headed downstairs and met up with the boys and headed to Mr. Garroth's place.

I was sat beside Mr. Garroth on his couch "Alright... welcome to "Being a Cute Couple 101" I giggle slightly at the name "What is this college?" Ms. Aphmau joked "I forgot my pencil." Mr. Zane joined in making me giggle more "Are we going to have homework on the first day?" Mr. Garroth joins in, I cover my mouth to hide my giggles "Ha. Ha. Very funny... come on guys, take this seriously" Mr. Vylad pleads, he clears his throat turning to Ms. Aphmau and Mr. Zane "Now, Aphmau, Zane... you guys are doing this wrong already. Zane you need to inch your hand closer to Aphmau's" Mr. Vylad instructs to them.

I pull my legs to my chest as Mr. Zane begins to stutter "W-W-W-What!?" Mr. Zane shouts "This will make it seem like you're actually dating. Holding hand is better but since you two are in the honeymoon phase, you'll want to tease each other" I look at him confused, this was hurting my young brain, Ms. Aphmau looked embarrassed "Vylad... oh my Irene, this is so werid" Ms. Aphmau says, I nod in agreement "Ah! Good! There! You see the blushing on Aphmau's face? That's innocent!" Mr. Vylad points out.

I smile a bit laying my head on my knees "Don't point that out!" Ms. Aphmau shouts at him "Tsundere! I LOVE IT!" Mr. Vylad shouts, he moves closer to them "Now here... Hand together... like that!" he moves their hands together so they were holding, I hear Mr. Garroth growl at them "Now what...?" Mr. Zane asks annoyed "Nicknames! We want you guys to be disgustingly cute, now go for it, make me vomit!" I scrunch my nose up as he want to vomit.

Ms. Aphmau sighs lovingly "Fart face" I smiled as Mr. Garroth laughs to himself with Ms. Aphmau giggling "Lint Licker" I begin giggling quietly as the laughing begins "Guys... be serious here" I quickly stop giggling Oh my little poodle-doodle, you are so cute" Ms. Aphmau says in a sweet voice, I scrunch my nose "Noodle Cake" Mr. Zane calls her, Ms. Aphmau giggles slightly "Better... but... fine" Mr. Vylad says in defeat "You know what... let's skip that part" I nodded in agreement, not liking it at all.

Mr. Zane must of noticed because he rubs my head gently calming me down "Now, mom is a love expert... she'll know you guys dont' really love each other if you hug the wrong way." I looked at him confused, there was a wrong way to hug "Now, I want you to embrace each other as if you're in love..." Mr. Vylad instructs them "B-But I don't know what love is...!" Mr. Zane shouts in shock "Ugh, fine..." He turns to Garroth "Garroth, come embrace Aphmau to show Zane" He instructs him "W-W-What!? M-M-ME!?" Mr. Garroth asks shocked while jumping off the couch.

I looked between all of them confused, there was a wrong way to hug people "G-Garroth?" Ms. Aphmau asks blushing "We need to show Zane how to do it. We don't have much time, ugh. Here!" He shouts, he grabs Ms. Aphmau from the couch and pushes them together getting them to hug. I scrunch my brows together not liking it at all "Perfect! See how Garroth stares into Aphmau's eyes" He points out, I stare with a frown "You need that kind of spark to..." He was cut off by the door bell "Oh no" Mr. Vylad says with dread in his voice.

Mr. Garroth let's go of Ms. Aphmau turning to the door "Mommy's here! I'll get the door!" He shouts running to the door. I get to meet Mr. Vylad's, Mr. Zane's and Mr. Garroth's mother now, I wonder what she'll look like, more like Mr. Zane. Mr. Vylad or Mr. Garroth. I blocked out Mr. Vylad's yelling "Aphmau, Lotusia, I am so sorry about this" I nodded as Ms. Aphmau sighs "it's okay, Zane. Let's just get through this" Ms. Aphmau advises him as Mr. Garroth open the door, I turn around to see a women with black hair like Mr. Zane and sea foam green eyes and a pale complexion, she had nothing from Mr. Garroth appearance with makes me think he got his looks from his dad.

But it made me wonder about Mr. Vylad, she didn't have anything of Mr. Vylad either, but I wasn't going to question it "Mommy!" Mr. Garroth shouts embracing his mother. I got up from the couch and hid behind Ms. Aphmau slightly as Mr. Garroth talks to his mother "It good to see you to my little Gar-gar" She tells him before turning to us "Oh and look at my little Zu-zu, oh and my little pea" I smiled at the nicknames she was giving them, they both shout at them.

"oh and there is my future daughter-in-law" She runs at Ms. Aphmau and me "Zianna!" She laughs with joy until she realizes what she says "What!" She shouts as she embraces her, I back up "Oh Aphmau, I remember when you were just a little girl and now you're going to be apart of our family, where is my little future grandbaby?" She asks her, I peak out a bit from behind Ms. Aphmau making her gasp "Oh she's so cute!" She squeals loudly making me hide "Uh, Zianna. Please calm down, your scaring her a bit" Ms. Aphmau advises her "Oh, I'm sorry" I peak out as she crouches down "Hello, Lotusia my little future grandbaby, I'm Zianna but you can call me Grandma" I waved at her slightly.

I hide behind Ms. Aphmau again "Mom, you know that we're just dating" Mr. Zane tells her "Zane, have you not listened to that song by the great prophet Beyonce" I peak out confused "If you like it then you better put a ring on it" I look between the ground and her "When did Beyonce become a prophet?" Mr. Vylad asks, I didn't even know who that women is "Well, Aphmau, I know you were a patient girl. In the meantime, Zane come here. I want to get a picture of you, Aphmau and Lotusia holding each other" I blush and Zane screams.

"I want to show to your father, I showed him Aphmau's picture on Instagram and he said "Honey, this doesn't mean they're dating or that girl is his daughter" I need to show him wrong" She interprets what her husband said to her, I blush more "Is dad going to be stopping by?" Mr. Garroth asks her "Your father is busy with work today, so maybe next time" Ms. Zianna tells him, she turns to Zane "Now come on, Zane, Aphmau, Lotusia. Let me see your lovey-dovey side and family side" I hear Mr. Garroth growl.

He walks over to us and picks me up awkwardly on his hip "Zane" Ms. Aphmau says softly "Aphmau" He smiles at me gently before fixing his hold with Ms. Aphmau's help "Oh, I'm getting all fangirly. You three are too cute" I blush a bit with Ms. Aphmau "Now old still" She tells us, Mr. Zane was holding me in his right arm while holding Ms. Aphmau with his left smiling at us both while Ms. Aphmau held his neck brushing his hair with a smile of her own. Mr. Vylad was blushing in the background and Mr. Garroth didn't look happy at all.

"Perfect! Now, let's all go out to dinner. My treat" Just as Mr. Zane hands me to Ms. Aphmau, we all turned to her "What!?" They all shouted "Our day has only just begun, let's go out and have some fun" She suggests "Come along, my future daughter-in-law, my future grandbaby" She began walking towards the door "I mean Aphmau and Lotusia" She fixed herself before heading for the door again. We all look down as Ms. Aphmau sighs "This is going to be a fun" She admits in saddest in her voice "Aphmau" Mr. Zane calls out before he begins to stutter a bit "Hold my hand" he finally gets out "Right" Ms. Aphmau agrees and shifts me to her left hip and holds his hand.

I hear Mr. Garroth growls Mr. Zane's name "They grow up so fast" I hear Mr. Vylad from behind us. We leave to have our day of fun with Ms. Zianna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 410 32
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " The nerve! " " Wha...
4.5K 350 56
CONTENT CONTAINS : MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " You...
1.6M 39.9K 50
|~•|Ranked #1 Top hottest Mystreet Fanfic|•~| [Completed] Your New On Mystreet and You meet some very interesting Friends and Go on great adventures...
2.4K 179 48
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ASSAULT TORTURE HARASSMENT VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT RE...