๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐”๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ก๐š ๐‡๐ž๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By LamaXebecs

If the Uchiha are a clan of hatred, then she is the greatest example of that. With a power akin to that of he... More

Introduction
Welcome Back
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch. 16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Uchiha Itachi of the leaf~
The Great Kazekage Falls~
My soulmate~๐Ÿ–ค
NARUTO~
Father
UฬถCฬถHฬถIฬถHฬถAฬถ ฬถKฬถEฬถIฬถKฬถOฬถ
Mixed Feelings
DREAM~
Uchiha Keiko Of The Leaf~!
T O R T U R E ~
SENJU BLOOD
Bakashi ~
Teasing Senpai ~
Keiko's Stay At Kakashis House~
Burn
o~ EMS ~o
Happiness
Pain
Okaa-Sama
๐•ธ๐–†๐–—๐–
หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ-๐“ข๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ช โ€ขยฐ*"หœ.โ€ขยฐ*"หœ
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ณ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐“ฃ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ด๐“ฒ-๐“๐“ธ-๐“œ๐“ฎ
๐“•๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ
Chapter 60
โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‡Chapter 61 โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‡
โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ—‡ Chapter 62 โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ—‡
โ– โ”โ– Chapter 64โ– โ”โ– 
โœจ Chapter 65 โœจ
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐษชษดแด€สŸ ส™แด€แด›แด›สŸแด‡
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102 Q/A ANSWERS!
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
๐–๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
Chapter 109
Chapter 111
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 114
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
๐™๐™„๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™

Chapter 105

2.2K 80 22
By LamaXebecs

 ◦•●◉✿ FATHER ✿◉●•◦

"Kitten, relax. I'm sure he'll accept."

"But what if he doesn't? What if he secretly hates me? What if he won't accept because he already has kids?"

"Kitten." He pecks her lip softly and pulls back with a yawn, drinking his coffee.

"I don't think i've ever seen you this nervous before." 

Even in the morning he held the energy to tease her, but she didn't have the energy to retort.

"Well, I have every right to be nervous."

"You have no reason to be." He slides the cup of tea to her, and she thanked him.

"Whatever you think, Shikaku-San promised your father, right? If anything, I get a feeling he wants you to ask him."

"You...Think?"

"Yeah. I'm positive." He sends a supporting smile her way, which she gratefully accepts.

"I can go with you if you're that nervous-"

"No." She shakes her head. "It wouldn't be the same- No offense."

"None taken." He shakes his head. "You should get going then."

"Yeah..."

"Be safe."

"I will."

A while later, Keiko had arrived at the nara residence and was now sitting while playing shogi, struggling to beat the man.

She lost.

"Hn."

"Hahah! We need to work on your shogi skills."

"Hmph. Shogi is harder than it looks."

"Well we Naras teach our children at a young age so it comes easier to us than it may be others." He places the board pieces back in the board and closes it. Keiko stares in confusion and looks at him for answers.

"What's bothering you?" She chuckled, not even trying to persuade him otherwise.

"Of course you could tell..."

"Well...?" He rose a waiting brow, giving her a look.

There was silence for a while as Keiko stared at the board, contemplating whether or not this was a good idea.

"Would you...Attend the wedding ceremony as my father?"

"..." She hadn't looked at him yet, but she could already guess how he looked. Wide eyes and parted mouth, blinking rapidly. And she was right, that was exactly how he looked.

After getting over the initial shock, a small and soft smile spread across his lips.

"Of course." Her orbs finally looked at his own soft ones.

"It would be my honour."

 ◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

"Whoa!" Kakashi catches Keiko who wraps her legs around his waist and arms around him, hugging him tightly.

He laughs lightly and stabilizes himself.

"What's got you so excited?"

"He said yes!" 

"Oh? He did now, did he?"

"Yesss!" He smiled and leaned against the wall to have better balance, tilting his head up to look at her grin.

Her excitement and happiness was absolutely adorable to the man, and he couldn't stop himself from stealing a kiss from her which she gladly returned.

"I'm glad." Kakashi smiled at her, watching as her grin didn't falter one bit. She placed her head on his shoulder and softly shut her eyes, sighing happily. Keiko didn't really want to move from her position. She was comfortable and happy with even the smallest of his touch, even if it was just a hug.

"You tired?"

"Mhm..."

"You want to go home?"

"Mhm..."

"Are you just going to say yes to everything I say?"

Though this time he didn't get a reply and instead her soft inhales and exhales answered instead.

He laughed lightly in disbelief feeling her legs loosen around his waist and arms fall limp.

"You really fell asleep on me. huh? Didn't know I was so comfortable." He glanced at the pile of paperwork on his desk and let out a frustrated sigh. Slowly grabbing a stack of papers and placing it on the ground. He leaned on the wall and laid Keiko down so her head was on his lap. He then finally was able to work on the dreadful paperwork which he tried to do as fast as he could so the two could get home.

Home...

That was right. He'd forgotten they needed to look for a house, or they could of course move into the Uchiha compound since her house was quite large either way.

He would have to talk it over with his fiance later. There was also the talk about where they would go for their honeymoon, but Kakashi had a feeling Keiko would let him decide so he kept the land of nature in mind- yes her old home. Of course, he'll see if she's comfortable with it first.

It was a while before Kakashi was able to finish, and now his legs were numb. He wanted to just fall asleep right there but Shikamaru would surely scold him for it.

"You done yet?" He flinched and looked down at her, seeing her half-lidded and tired eyes.

"Yeah."

"Let's go, then."

"Kitten?" He took her hand and let her place him on his feet.

"Hn?"

"Where do you want to go for our honeymoon?"

"I don't know." He sighed knowingly. 

"I was thinking the land of Nature."

"..."

"Liste. If you're not comfortable then I can find-"

"No, it's fine." Kakashi was surprised when she turned around with a smile, one that felt real.

"It's a really beautiful place and I know my way around so it's a good idea. They have the best fresh fruit and my father and I would go to the farms at times just to get some. Theres an ocean where you can swim, and a beach house-"

"Kitten..." He hugged her. "We dont have to."

"It's okay..." His arms tightened and her head rose to look up at him. She looked happy and sure of it, so he didn't question it anymore.

Instead, a sly grin slipped onto his face and he dipped his head close to her ear.

"Any hot springs~?"

Heat rushed to Keiko's cheeks so instead of answering she quickly turned herself around and jumped on his back.

"Hey~!"

"Hi." He sighed. "If you don't want to answer than dont."

She grinned and nibbled his ear lightly.

"Yeah." He shivered. "There's lots of hot springs. And I know the best one."

Chapter End~

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

When it's time for the lemon, it might be a while when I update.

I'll make sure to show when the lemon is done or started.

LOVE YALL!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

705K 33.6K 57
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
3.7K 88 16
I had a great time making this but I'm gonna be honest, this is my first ever fic and it is what it is. WHELP, this is an Abe sapien fic. I noticed t...
38.7K 1.1K 48
๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค. ๐€ ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐...