ahaha - suna x reader

By plxn_bntr

basically suna x fem!reader fluff ig? maybe I'll add some spice idk. tw: cussing? slowburn mhmm I don't fo... More

introduction ig?
class 2-1
coffee
the gang๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿฝ
vibes๐Ÿ˜ฉ
bean
the kick ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
cannibalism
chicken onigiri
painkillers
blackmail
exposed
hoes mad
dinner party yuh
snuggles mhm
revenge bitch
cashier
Hana
ChiLdHoOd fRiENd
ya like dinosaurs?
oh no๐Ÿ˜ฌ
reunion
spice
therapy
kinky๐Ÿค”
oinks๐Ÿท
harem?
cuteness wtf
ticklish
food
jelly
attention seeker
gossip
fight fight fight
hairdryer
mwah
game
seducing
fun
sponge cake
u ugly๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ
shit got caught
bus 1
bus 2
bus 3
advice lmao
forgetting
arguing
sneak in
xoxo
I'M YER DAD
filler cause idc
complicated
daddy
concerned
thinking
pancakes
masks
pizza & more
after pizza
end >:)
announcement

comfort

9.4K 250 410
By plxn_bntr

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
suna's pov

"why did he tell you?" y/n spat as she looked directly into my eyes.

"it's not his fault... I asked him why you hated smoking so much and he just blurted it out" I tried to justify tendou's actions.

I observed y/n's every move as she lowered her head to look at the ground. her eyes were visibly watery but no tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"sorry do you have a tissue? something got in my eye" she finally spoke.

"I don't... nugget come here"

"no, I'm fine. I don't even know why I'm sobbing. it wasn't that serious" she raised her head to look at me mid-sentence and wiped her moist eyes with her sleeves.

"for fucks sake" I mumbled before I hit my thighs a few times, telling y/n to come sit on me.

she gladly accepted my offer and wrapped her legs around my hips. she buried her face in my neck and her hands loosely rested on my shoulders as I held her close.

"was it something bad?" I asked, not knowing how to comfort her more than hugging her and I left a peck on her nape.

"no... just crazy diabetes. but I could've told him to stop smoking and nothi-"

"shut the fuck up. it obviously wasn't your fault" I harshly cut her mumbling off and I felt her arms tightly wrap around my neck.

"I'm sorry" she muttered and tried to get off me but my grip was strong enough to keep her in place.

"what are you sorry for??" I whispered a few seconds later.

y/n sighed against my collarbone before she detached herself from my skin and looked at me. her eyes were droopy and her mouth formed a small frown as she was looking down at my clothed chest.

"overreacting like a little bitch" she started tugging and playing with the collared shirt I was wearing under my sweater.

"did I say you had to apologize for showing emotions?"

as soon as I said that y/n's frown got worse. I spontaneously placed my fingers on her cheeks and gently squeezed them together, hoping I'd make her laugh a bit.

"bad nugget. stop it. you're not allowed to be like this, especially when I'm around" I spat as I realized she was still slightly sad.

I could tell she wasn't sad about what we talked about earlier.

the cold, heavy winter air, her seeing me smoke and my lack of knowledge on how to comfort her probably didn't help with the memories of her dad's weak state.

"shut the fuck up I'm not a dog"

"motherfucker you bark when we watch jujutsu kaisen" I jokingly said to make her smile again but I only made it worse.

she looked away from me and got comfortable on my lap as she kept staring at the sun going down.

"I hate you" she softly uttered and I could almost see her lips forming a tiny smile.

"you love me"

I left a few pecks on her soft cheek and saw her hand grab my (drink) from beside me. she slowly brought it up to her lips and started sipping and chewing on the straw.

"was that why you were so quiet at school?" my hands spontaneously started rubbing circles on her upper back as I kept staring at her, taking in every single detail of her face.

"yeah. plus my cat died so I didn't have much emotional support"

y/n turned to face me mid-sentence and turned the straw she was nibbling on around. she held the can closer to me and shoved the straw into my mouth.

"well now you have me" I said as soon as she pulled the drink away after I took a few sips.

I detached my hands from her back and placed them on her bent knees, gently rubbing back and forth all the way up to the side of her hips.

"pain in the ass" she mumbled and took another sip from my drink before she put it down beside us again.

"am I tho?" I cooed and gave her a genuine, flirty smile as I gently grabbed her cheeks in my left hand to bring her closer to me.

"... I guess not" she had her stoic expression on as always and I accidentally, harshly gripped her face out of frustration.

"you're still not smiling" I said after I placed my hand back on her thigh and she immediately furrowed her eyebrows at me.

I placed a few soft pecks on her cheek, my lips slowly traveling to the side of her mouth where my kisses started getting harsher.

I eventually reached her mouth and stopped before she could kiss me back to look at her pleased expression.

I left two harsh, short kisses on her lips and started kissing her again. my hands were playing with the black belt around her waist and I soon realized she still wasn't smiling.

something was missing from the kiss.

I grabbed her wrists and placed her hands on the top of my head. she immediately tangled her fingers in my messy hair and started tugging and playing with it as my hands went back on her waist.

I'll probably never admit it, but I love it when she plays with my hair. it makes me relax and y/n clearly likes it too.

I felt her lips curl up into a smile after a few minutes of kissing and I hesitantly detached myself from her. I didn't want the kiss to end but I had to witness the smiling, now happy y/n.

"that's better" I said and grabbed my drink to take another sip.

"shut up" she spat although her wide smile was still visible on her face.

some time passed with y/n still on my lap. we were enjoying each other's company, my phone blasting music in my hands.

her hands were wrapped around my neck while I was going through my phone and smoked another cigarette behind her back.

"rin. that's our song" she lifted her head that was resting on my shoulder as soon as Do I Wanna Know started playing.

"it reminds me of you" I said and took another hit behind y/n's back.

"obviously. that beat is the reason we're friends"

"friends... yet we make out almost every day" I whispered and after I saw how y/n was quite flustered, I blew the smoke away from her face and smashed my lips on her neck.

"yeah but a very wise man once said 'it's not wrong to kiss the homies'. remember that, rintarou?" she cooed as her fingertips brushed against my messy hair.

I let out a chuckle, still kissing her and I started nibbling on her neck and caressing her thighs at the same time.

"why did you stop?" she asked as I suddenly froze and took my lips off her cold, soft skin.

I stood still close to her skin for a few seconds to think before I backed away.

"are you okay with all this even if we're not official?" I hesitantly asked, guilt flooding my head as she kept silently looking at me.

"rin I don't mind this as long as you're happy okay? don't worry about it" y/n gently cupped my face in her hands and guilty thoughts started running through my mind.

but what if I'm not happy?

is semi right? am I playing with her?

she wants to be in an actual relationship, doesn't she?

I don't want to hurt you nugget

"suna... SUNA" y/n raised her voice, snapping me out of my messy thoughts.

"sorry... what's up nugget?" I said as I saw her worried face looking straight into my eyes.

"I asked for a fucking kiss. why were you staring at me for so lo-"

I cut her mumbling off with a hungry kiss, her hands still hugging my cheeks, as soon as I realized I was ignoring her this whole time and she immediately kissed me back.

"I just don't want to force you into anything that makes you uncomfortable" she justified her stance towards my decision after she pulled herself away from me.

she tried to lean in so she could grab my drink again but I swiftly placed my fingers under her chin, forcing her to look at me.

"aw princess cares about me" I cooed, trying to set my thoughts aside before I placed a sweet peck on her lips again.

"if you call me that again I'm gonna slit your throat" she spat, a faint red tint all over her face.

"want to walk me home?" she added before she got off my lap.

"yeah let's go"

I grabbed my almost finished drink and the pack of cigarettes before I got up to catch up with y/n.

"and don't you dare scare me like that again" I said as soon as I reached her.

"right" she said and looked at the road, trying to hide a tiny smile from me.

I harshly kissed her cheek before we got out of the empty park and as soon as I saw people walking down the street, I backed away from her so we wouldn't seem suspicious.

a/n

did I do this whole dad-in-the-hospital thing so they could talk about their relationship? yes.

next chapter is filler but read it anyways.

mwah

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 581 27
Suna rintaro x reader Started: June 8, 2022 Finished: March 6, 2023 #7 suna - June 17,2022 #8 rintaro - September 9,2022 #19 sunarin- January 12,2023
382K 12.6K 29
ใ€Ž ใ€ โ†ณ you are a new student at inarizaki and join the boys volleyball club as the manager. after struggling with friends from your old school, you gi...
38.6K 1.1K 15
Whoever gets 100k followers first wins a special price. A price Suna really needs. All hope seems lost for Suna till he finds a way to certain victo...
149K 3.2K 18
"๐™’๐™๐™ฎ'๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™?" "๐™ƒ๐™ž, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ'๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™...