Maybe Lover?

YurEuphoria द्वारा

- "𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒎 𝒏𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 :3"- -"𝒇𝒖𝒄�... अधिक

Random number
New friend
Call
Wounds
Comfort
His Friends
Care
Soft side
Morning Talk
Getting to Know Her
Truth or Dare
Answer
Help
Understand
Hidden Part
Blood on her Hands
Nervous
There for you
Movie night
Nickname
Breakfast
Plans With You
Old Convos
Wholesome
Letter
Missing you
Love
Address
Roleplay
Jealous
Sulking
Competitive
Flustered
Waiting
Sweet Message
Drunk
Block
Alone
New Year
❗️❗️❗️
Return
Cloud 9
Fever
Tinder
Cramps
Grocery Date
bored and random
cats and plans
baking
<//3
distraction
good night
pretty
Levi?
gone
Her Messages
from the past us
wedding
Levi
To Past Levi
Missed
Red Wine
The End

First Kiss

6.3K 244 612
YurEuphoria द्वारा

- Levi's POV -

The black suit fits my body comfortably as i fixed my hair observing my face. I took my time making myself look presentable even after all the stress i've been through these past few days from the exams, trying to score higher than my past score was sure hell, But gladly i succeeded. And now, i'm giving myself a small reward for all the hardwork i've done

I grabbed my perfume and sprayed some on my neck, the rich smell of the perfume complimenting the aura i wanted made me feel satisfied and a bit confident. Looking at the mirror one last time before grabbing the things i needed and heading out.

It was exactly 8 pm when i left my hotel room, entering the elevator excitedly as i kept on looking at my reflection on the walls.

'Do i look great?'

'Am i late?'

'Do i smell handsome-'

I immiedietly brushed off the last thought as it sounds too... confident. I would rather use another adjective then that, strangely made myself too shy to think such high words for myself.

I felt my heart tug as i heard the small bell of the elevator indicating i had arrived at the parking area. As i stepped out, i can feel myself getting nervous. Very nervous. Hearing my footsteps echo reminds me of a ticking bomb. The thrill making me sweat.

'Calm down Levi, you're better than this.'

I scolded myself.Trying to remember last night's imagines to calm myself down made my lips form a small smile which i tried to remove as i might look weird.

'This is not me.' I thought.

After walking for what seems like an hour, i finally found my white car, I hurriedly went inside and started the engine, now i don't want to be late for an important event, am i right?

I played some songs while driving, trying to calm myself down from overthinking. Tapping my fingers on the steering wheel matching the songs beat, Humming some of the song's calm melody, my mind went crazy when the next song suddenly played. It was the song i listened to when i did the first move. I can feel myself wanting to scream at that moment.

Letting myself enjoy the song to lessen the thoughts of making a huge ass mistake tonight.

'Enjoy tonight Levi, be a man. Her man... i guess'

——————————

Waiting

Waiting

Waiting...

I was tapping my foot impatiently, i arrived way earlier than i expected. Was i that excited? I thought.

Looking at the city's night street, it was sure breathtaking. This night feels perfect. I took a deep breath as i fixed my suit. Get it together Levi...

"Levi!"

I turned my head with a small smile, but soon feeling my smile getting bigger as i was wowed by Y/n's appearance. Very beautiful indeed

"Oh wow, you look very handsome." She said following with a small laugh as she stood close to me. My eyes still glued on her face

"You look very exquisite too Y/n L/n" i spoke, oh how much i wanted to smirk at her reaction.

She stood there looking at me like she wanted to scream and punch me with love. It was fun seeing her reactions.

"T-that's such a big word" she rolled her eyes as i let out a small chuckle

"Well you deserve it anyways."

"Shut up." She said as she looked away

"Shall we?" I asked

She nodded as her response, i took her hand and intertwined it with mine.

This is very not me. But seeing her blush at my actions were fun and entertaining making me addicted to it, but oh boy, she's Y/n, she won't just let me make her flustered without making me also blush. Competitive much huh?

finally sitting at our table, the waitress came giving us the menu. My eyes finding some delicious meal for tonight. But deep inside of me, i was still distracted by other plans with her that i can do with her later.

"What are you ordering love?" She said following a smirk after. My eyes widen as my thoughts vanished and were replaced by her words.

Such a brat.

Clearing my throat as i felt my cheeks burning trying to hold my smile

"Uh... a Roasted Beef Wellington for me" i said trying to stay composed "How about yours?"i asked

"Fettuccine Alfredo" right, her love for pasta is still there.

"And we'll also take the Red Velvet cake for dessert and ice tea as drinks" the waitress nodded and repeated our orders before leaving us alone.

The restaurant was full and loud, but i feel the silence between us two. I know this girl is planning on doing something since it's very rare of her to shut her mouth.

"Levi you look very handsome"

"Y/n calm yourself down." I scolded her as i glared at her.

"Levi, my love, are you still shy?" She teased. She chuckled as if she won an award for making me feel shy.

"Y/n shut the fuck up"

"Oh come on! You were so nice earlier! Where did gentleman Levi go?" She complained as i just crossed my arms.

"He went somewhere and told me he regretted dating you" a small pout curved her lips as i sipped on my water

"Ey you finally admitted we're dating!"

"Okay."

"Levi please be romantic!"

"No" i said lazily. This lady's still noisy even in public.

My eyes widen as i felt her hands on my cheeks. Her sudden action made my cheeks heat up. And her getting near me slowly isn't helping me calm down.

"Psh.. we literally kissed in public, mind you, you initiated the kiss!" She smirked. I was going insane remembering those moments. What type of tea was i even drinking that day that it made me kiss her. Not that i don't want it. It's just i wasn't the type to do such thing.

"Shut up" the only words i can say as my mind was breaking. My heartbeat getting loud as the girl infront of me looks very proud at what she's doing

"So.. can we kiss?" She asked out of nowhere making my soul leave me

"No!"

"Fine...-but i will"

I felt her loud heartbeat as she got near me, holding my neck, pulling me closer to her lips, my mind wanted to back off as i was too shy, but darn it i want it.

I can feel her smile as i felt her slowly by slowly closing the gap.

..

..

...

"What the fuck."

"WHAT THE FUCK"  i repeated as i sat straight.

What the fuck Levi.

My mind was overflowing with the dream i had.

"Love"

"Kiss"

"Dating-"

I felt my goosebumps. Why did i dream- why her- why did we kiss- why didn't we finish the kiss?!

Many questions filled my head. I suddenly remembered something she told me. Her visiting my dreams if ever i'm stressed... she's cursed.

Trying to calm myself down. I heard a loud knocking on my door interrupting my thoughts

"Come in.."

"Eyo Levi!" My face dropped as soon i saw who it was "Oh.. Kenny.."

"Ey! Why does my boy look disappointed? Where's your mom anyways?" He asked leaning on my door

"Somewhere.. probably talking to her stupid plants" i replied as i scratched my nape

'Wow your hand is near your neck where she touched it before she kissed-'

I didn't even realized Kenny was blabbering about something as i was busy fighting with the myself. My cheeks heating up making myself feel sick

"- you aren't listening are you?" He sighed

"I'm glad you knew, I wasn't interested in your celebrity life anyways."

"Fine i'll leave you alone kiddo" he said about to leave me alone, But he suddenly looked back. My eyebrows raised as i looked at the old bitch

"Don't forget to watch my show alright?"

"What's your new show?"

"First Kiss"

And that was my last thread.. breaking

"FUCK OFF KENNY!"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1M 43.8K 40
"Hey what's the homeworkr?" Y/N is a high school student who accidentally texts the wrong number. While she certainly didn't get the homework that da...
91K 2.6K 30
modern AU fresh outta college you got a job at the most boring office ever, between your shitty boss, and annoying coworkers you feel like your whole...
54.3K 1.7K 13
What happens two strangers bump into each other and switch phones? Y/n and Levi Ackerman. Complete opposites... and 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘥�...
349K 15.1K 19
Eren needed a way to prove to his 'friends' that he really had a boyfriend. Ever since day one he had always bragged about how great his was in compa...