endgame ✦ draco malfoy

By bubble_blossommm

Stella Blackwood, a pureblood witch who spent her life following traditions living by the rules of parents. D... More

summer loving
drunk in love
joke shop
invitation from h.s.
the slug club
liquid luck
curiosity
fall from grace
about last night
last summer
out on the pitch
secrets
ring ring
saints and sinners
confession
picking fights
picking fights pt. 2
quidditch!
up in the tower
a slug club christmas
the empty compartment
the snowflake ball
new year's kiss
wishes
wish come true
stargazing
a dozen white peonies
kiss n tell
caught
caught pt. 2
preparations
cotillion
paris
pretty when i cry
tuscany
skinny love
new year, same old mistakes
new beginnings
i promise
party's over
ilvermorny
the night after
off and on
ouch
the letter
polyjuiced
heart = broken
snowfall
please don't go
party like it's 1998
walk of shame
first night back
playing games
shots fired
shots fired pt. 2
no one else
plotting
study session
revenge is sweet
detention
going according to plan
up in the tower... again
speechless
do over
truth serum
unforgivable
again...
sendoff
and just like that, we're gone
old habits die hard
i'll wait
old money
summer's over
✦ author's note ✦

just do it

3K 53 26
By bubble_blossommm

ravenclaw house party playlist💙🦅:

Labrinth - Formula

Gesaffelstein & The Weeknd - Lost in the Fire

Don Toliver - Euphoria (ft. Travis Scott & Kaash Paige)

Travis Scott - HIGHEST IN THE ROOM

Chase Atlantic - PARANOID 

    We are one week away from graduating from Hogwarts and before we have to attend the Sendoff Ball tomorrow night, Ravenclaw is throwing a party just for the seventh years as a way to end our time together. Like any Ravenclaw party there's a theme. Padma Patil sent out owls to all of the prefects telling us to have everyone come in white because someone figured out a spell that makes the lights in the common room have our light colored clothes glow. I shouldn't be shocked that someone in Ravenclaw found a spell like this because they spend most of their days going through every single book that's ever been written. The Ravenclaw Common Room has a private library in it, so it only makes sense that someone would find a spell like that.

    For the party, both Stass and I wore white mini dresses and neon colored winged eyeliner to give our outfits some kind of color. I wore a white lace slip dress with a pair of white fishnet tights and bubblegum pink Versace platform heels that matched my eyeliner. Stass wore lilac platform heels that also matched her eyeliner.

    After solving the riddle the door to the Ravenclaw Common Room had given us, we entered the party. Our clothes immediately light up and our eyes were glowing with our bright colored eyeliner. Everyone at the party wore white and neon colored clothes, making the crowd of seventh year witches and wizards stand out against the pitch black room.

    "I see the boys! Let's go get drinks", Stass shouted over the loud booming music. She took my hand and dragged me over to the table where all of the alcohol was.

    Both Draco and Blaise wore black and their silver jewelry slightly glowed under the enchanted lights. Alex and Theo on the other hand followed the dress code and wore white shirts. All four boys had their shirts unbuttoned halfway, exposing their toned physique.

    "Shots?", Blaise asked, offering Stass and I plastic shot cups filled with light liquor. "This is going to be our last house party ever"

    "Aw, look who's getting all sentimental", I teased, accepting the shot of vodka.

    "Since it's our last house party, I got us something special", he said pulling out a small bag of molly. "There's no better occasion for this"

    "I should probably lay off the molly"

    "Why?"

    "Because last time I tried to fuck everyone I saw"

    "Pfft. Everyone gets horny off molly"

    "I'm with Stell on this one", Alex chimed in. "I don't think she should take it"

    "Don't worry, Black", Stass said placing her hand on his shoulder. "I'll take care of Stell and make sure she doesn't get a train ran on her... unless that's what you want", she said turning to me.

    "I'm good for now", I reassured.

    Yeah... that's never going to happen. All the people worth fucking at the same time graduated.

    "Quit talking and let's take our shots!", Theo shouted, taking his shot and throwing his head back.

    I closed my eyes and placed the rim of the plastic cup in between my lips and titled the cup back, letting the liquor enter my mouth. I immediately swallowed the vodka and cringed at the bitter taste.

    Blaise opened his small bag of tablets and placed the bright blue tablets in each of our hands. He counted down to three and we all popped the molly in our mouths. I swallowed the tablet dry, feeling the tablet slowly travel down my throat.

    "Before the molly kicks, please don't let me leave the party with anyone", I said to Stass.

    "I promise", she said placing her hand over her heart. "Unless he's cute and worth your time, I will stun any boy who's tries to get into your La Perlas"

    "Oh my knight in shining armor", I mocked holding my hands together and batting my eyelashes.

    "Here", Blaise said handing me another shot filled cup. "Take another shot so we can play beer pong"

    I threw my head back and took the shot, still squinting my eyes and pursing my lips at the bitter taste of the vodka. My chest started to burn and the taste of the liquor was still lingering on my tongue. I grabbed the handle of vodka and refilled my cup, forcing another shot down my throat so I could paralyze my tastebuds. The third shot felt a lot better. Now my tongue is beginning to feel numb and I started to get a little light headed. Perks of being a light weight.

    "Pong time!", Blaise shouted throwing both of his hands up.

    The five of us followed Blaise into the private Ravenclaw library where the study tables were set up with neon translucent cups and a cup at the center of the table filled with ping pong balls. Next to the balls were a handle of vodka, a handle of tequila, and a case of beer.

    Stass and Alex stood next together on one side of the table and Blaise and Draco were on the other side. I sat on top of the table next to them with Theo. We watched Blaise and Alex fill the cups up with their liquor of choice, which was tequila and Draco grabbed a couple ping pong balls from the cup.

    "Sorry, B, but... I want Stella on my team", Draco said tossing a ball up in the sky and catching it in his hand.

    "What?", Blaise gasped. "But we're team Zabini and Malfoy"

    "Yeah I know, but Stell and I make a better team. Sorry"

    Blaise then whispered something in Draco's ear, making him scoff and punch Blaise in the arm.

    "Fine", Blaise groaned, grabbing the handle of vodka from the table and walked over to Theo and I with his head hanging low. He sat on top the table next to Theo with the bottle in his hand, drinking straight from the bottle.

    Draco walked over to us and grabbed both of my hands, helping me off of the table.

    "Let's show Black and Perez how us Malfoys play", he said leading me over to the beer pong table.

    Us Malfoys?

    "Heads or tails?", Alex asked with a galleon in his hand.

    "Heads", answered Draco.

    We all watched Alex throw the galleon up in the air and catching it in his hand, flipping it onto the back of his other hand. He lifted his hand up to reveal the coin and groaned.

    "It's Heads"

    "We call the first throw. Ladies first", he said placing a ping pong ball in my hand.

    "Aw, what a gentleman", I teased.

    I bounced the plastic ball on the table and watched it fly into one of the glowing plastic cups. Draco jumped and started to cheer, rubbing in Alex's face that we got a point during our first round. Alex rolled his eyes and picked the cup up, drinking the tequila that was in the cup.

    "Let's make this interesting. Loser has to strip on this table", proposed Alex.

    "Hell no. I'm not letting Stella do that", Draco disputed.

    "Why not? Are you afraid to loose", he teased.

    "No, I just don't want to risk accepting this challenge and have to watch Stell take her clothes off in front of all of these people"

    "Oh come on, Draco", I groaned.

    "Remember last time when you stripped during a game of beer pong?"

    Yes. We ended up hooking up that night.

    "You were one piece of clothing away from being completely naked", he continued. "I'm not going to let you stand here in front of everyone with your clothes off"

    "You're not going to let me?"

    "Precisely"

    "Fine. How about loser has to pick one person at this party and play seven minutes in heaven"

    "Seven minutes in heaven? What is this, third year?", he scoffed.

    "I'm game", Alex shrugged.

    "I'm excluded from this deal, of course", Stass added.

    "You can just shot gun this whole case of beers under five minutes", I suggested.

    "Well then, I accept this deal"

    "Prepare to have your stomach filled with fermented barley, Perez because you two are going down"

    "You're so on", she said grabbing a ping pong ball, shooting into the cup closest to me.

    Draco groaned and grabbed the cup from the table, taking the ball out of the cup before putting his lips on the rim. I grabbed he cup from his hand and took the shot instead. He glared at me before taking a ball and throwing it at the cups on the opposite side of the table. The ball ended up missing one of the cups my a couple inches.

    "Fuck", he groaned.

    His hands her on his hip and he began to tap his foot on the floor.

    I don't know what Draco is so stressed about. It's just a stupid game and if we were to loose, I'm probably going to take him into a closet and play seven minutes in heaven with him. Out of everyone at this party, Draco is the only person I would play it with and we don't even have to do anything. After the little slip up with Theo the other day, I don't know if I would want to take him with me. Right now, Draco is my best option. Even Stass could be an option but I don't want the guys to think that anything as going on when we're probably going to talk shit for seven minutes.

    One by one, the cups started to disappear and we're down to our last one As of right now, we're even and this next shot can make or break the game. If I make the shot, we pretty much win and I can force Alex to play seven minutes in heaven with Harry Potter, and if I miss, Draco and I are going to have to spend seven minute alone together in a tight closet.

    "Make this shot so I don't have to watch you drag Nott into a closet", Draco whispered in my ear.

    "Are you doubting me, Malfoy?", I slurred.

    "It's a miracle that you've gone this far in the game. You can barley stand on your own without gripping the table for support"

    "I'm fine"

    "Just to be sure, I'm going to help you out", he said grabbing my waist with one hand and my dominant hand with the other.

    Draco's hand slowly moved from my waist down to my hip, sending chills all over my body. He stood directly behind me, pressing his body lightly against mine. I could smell his Dior cologne because of how close he is to me. My heart began to race and I got the sudden urge to just turn around and let him do whatever he wants to do to me on this table.

    God. This molly is really fucking with me right now.

    "Look alive, Blackwood. We have a beer pong game to win", he said pulling my hand back pushing it foward.

    I let go of the ball and both Draco and I watched it bounce on the wooden study table and into the last remaining cup. Draco picked me up from the ground and swung me around in a circle. My eyes were glued to his crystal blue ones that are glowing under the terrible lighting. Even in a dark room that's only lit by enchanted lights that make bright colored clothes glow, Draco's bright blue eyes stood out the most amount the sea of bright and neon objects.

    One moment I'm all for Theo, but the next I want to fall in love Draco all over again. This shit is exhausting. I wish I knew exactly who I want, but I don't. There's so many great things about the both of them and there are bad things as well. It's the matter of who I am willing to put up with the most and how they're going to respond if I don't want to put up with their shit.

    "Blimey, Stell", Draco sighed, setting me back on the ground. "You need to remember to hydrate whenever you're drinking.

    Draco reached into the pocket of his black trousers and pulled out his tube lip balm. He grabbed my face, holding my cheeks in his big hand. He placed the cap in his mouth and held onto it with his teeth, tugging on the tube towards my face and popping the cap off. I puckered my lips and let Draco apply the lip balm to my dry lips. Immediately, I could feel the tingling sensation from the mint as he glided the tube across my bottom lip. He used his thumb to wipe the excess lip balm in the corner of my mouth.

    "There. Good as new", he smiled.

    "Thanks, Malfoy"

    "I'm gonna go get a drink. Do you want anything?"

    "No, I'm good"

    "Alright. Don't do anything crazy while I'm gone. Stass is halfway through her case of beer and I don't think she's going to be sober enough to watch you"

    "I'm not a child, Draco. I'm perfectly capable of making my own decisions"

    "Okay", he sang.

    "I am", I scoffed, punching him in the arm.

    "Last time, you tried to run off with Henry Williams and then you ended up going back to my dorm room with Theo. I don't know if you can control yourself, especially since you've taken molly and mixed it with alcohol"

    "So you're worried I'm going to run off with Theo again?"

    "I'm just saying you get a little... Let's just say, you on molly and tequila equals walk of shame in the morning"

    I mean... he's not wrong. Molly and tequila will have me wanting to fuck anyone I come across.

    "Just sit here and wait for me", he said grabbing both of my shoulders and walking me over to the table Theo was sitting at. "Don't move"

    "I got her, Draco", Theo said taking my hand and helping me onto the table. "I'll watch her. I haven't had that much to drink"

    I sat on top of the table with my hands in between my thighs. Draco and Theo are making it seem like I'm too reckless to take care of myself. I'm not interested in hooking up with anyone tonight, even though I had a little moment earlier with Draco while we were playing beer pong. I like to think that it was the affect of the drug that makes you touch sensitive and horny, not because I actually want to hook up with him.

    Yes, Draco and I have the chemistry, but I don't want to get hurt again. How do I know that he won't dip out on me again because he feels like I don't love him enough? I don't want to go through all that hurt and anger again. Being angry with Draco and seeking revenge was so time consuming and draining.

    "You should do it", Theo sighed.

    "Do what?"

    "Tell him you love him again. It's so obvious that he still loves you"

    "You said that last time and he still treated me like shit"

    "Draco can be complicated and indecisive, but so are you"

    "No I'm not"

    "Are you kidding me?", he scoffed. "You spent the past two month bouncing between Draco and I"

    Shit.

    "Well..."

    I'm a little embarrassed.

    "I'm not mad, Stell", he chuckled. "I always knew you loved him. As much as I wished we could make things work and go back to the way it was before, you deserve to be happy. I watched you fall in love with my best friend and it broke my heart seeing that you were happier with him, but you deserve to be happy"

    "Theo", I sighed. "The way Draco treated me after everything... I've never felt so small before in my life"

    "Let me ask you one thing. On our last date, did you ever once think about Draco?"

    "Yes", I mumbled.

    "Look. I know you've been drinking so you're probably not going to remember this in the morning, but pick him. We're obviously aren't meant to be"

    "I can't just tell Draco that I love him and that I want to be with him. We're finally in a good place and are friends again. I don't wanna mess it up by going ten steps back. Things clearly didn't work out well when we tried it"

    "Trust me, Stell, he's better for you. Draco has spent his whole life loving you. He never once doubted if your relationship was going nowhere. The reason why he ended things so abruptly during the summer was because he was scared, not because he didn't love you. Even when he being a complete dick, Draco loved you"

    For someone who was trying to get back together with me a month ago, he's really promoting the fuck out of his best friend.

    "Hope you didn't miss me", Draco said walking over to Theo and I with a plastic neon cup filled to the brim in his hand.

    "We were just talking about you, mate", Theo said looking over at me.

    I scoffed and pinched Theo's arm.

    We talked for like five minutes and Theo's already trying to get me to get back together with Draco. I haven't even had time to process all of this. My ex boyfriend who I was just trying to get back together with is pushing me to get back together with my other ex boyfriend who happens to be his best friend. I'm too inebriated to try to wrap my brain around this.

    "Oh really?", Draco smirked.

    "Don't get to excited", I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

    "I'm going to leave you two", Theo said sliding off of the table, patting me on the back before walking away to the beer pong table where Alex was, putting his clothes back on his body.

    Draco sat on top of the table next to me and took a sip of his drink. He set his drink down on the table behind him and placed his hand on the table, overlapping his fingers slighting over mine.

    "So... What were you and Nott talking about?"

    "Nothing", I said shaking my head. "Theo's just teasing"

    "Oh come on, Stell. Just tell me", he said nudging my arm with his elbow. "I promise I won't judge"

    My body started to get a wave of heat and I could my heart beating.

     Just the thought of having to tell Draco, again, that I love him and want to be with him makes me want to nose dive off of the Astronomy Tower. I can't just come out and tell here, right now. We're both at a party and he's been drinking. If I were to tell Draco that Theo suggests I should go ahead and get back together with him, he might react weird. We are just getting back to being good friends again and trying to expand our relationship beyond friends could potentially be problematic. I will never forget the way Draco treated me when he thought I did love him enough and when I started "dating" Louis. He could easily act that way again if I do anything the remotely makes him feel like I don't love him.

    "Are you okay?", asked Draco. "You're breathing heavy"

    "Um... I... I think I should go", I replied, sliding off of the table.

    "Let me walk you back to your room. I don't want you roaming the corridors at night drunk and rolling", he said getting off of the table and throwing his arm around my shoulder.

    "It's fine. I'm not that drunk and the molly isn't hitting me that hard"

    "Still. I want to make sure you get back safely", he insisted.

    This is the Draco I fell in love with.

    "Where are you two going?", Stass asked, pushing Alex and Blaise aside to get to us.

    "I'm just going to take Stella back to the room", Draco replied.

    "Oh?", she smirked.

    "Calm it, Perez", he sneered. "I'm not going to take advantage of her when she's not up to it"

    "My bad", she said throwing her hands up. "Just make sure my beast friend makes it back to our room without tripping down the stairs. She can't but a broken nose when we have a ball to attend tomorrow"

    Draco rolled his eyes at her and continued to walk me out of the Ravenclaw Common Room.

    We walked down the stairwell, all the way down to the dungeons of Hogwarts and entered the Slytherin Common Room. Draco walked me to my dorm room, opening the door and dragged me over to my bed. He opened the one of the drawers to my dresser and pulled out an oversized tee, handing it to me.

    "Change out of your clothes and I will be back with a glass of water", he said walking to the door.

    I sat down on my bed and started to take off my heels, placing right next to my nightstand. I reached under my slip dress and took my off my fishnets tights, followed by sliding my dress off of my body and putting the oversized tee on.

    Draco came back into my room with a glass of water in his hand, placing it on top of my nightstand. He then grabbed my makeup wipes off of the top of my dresser and began to take my makeup off. The cold wet towelette gently removing touching my face caused my shoulders to shake.

    Once he finished taking my makeup off, Draco threw the dirty makeup wipe on my dresser and took his lip balm out of his pocket, applying it to my dry lips.

    "Drink this", he instructed, handing me the glass of water.

    I took a big gulp of the room temperature water as Draco pulled my duvet from under my body. He took the half empty glass of water from my hand, placed it back on my nightstand, and cradled my head, gently laying my head on my pillow. I swung my legs onto my bed and watched Draco lay my duvet on top my my body, tucking me in like my mother used to do when I was younger.

    "Thank you", I said softly. "You didn't have to do this"

    "I know, but I wanted to"

    Draco sat down on my bed beside me and moved the stray front pieces away from my face, tucking it behind my ear.

    "I don't know what I'd do without you, Draco"

    "Let's hope you don't find out", he said caressing my cheek with his thumb. "There's nothing in this world that I wouldn't do for you, Stella Blackwood"

    He kissed my forehead and got up from my bed.

    "Get some rest. You have a ball to attend in the morning", he continued. "I don't want Stass to beat the shit out of me in the morning if you have dark circles under your eyes"

    "Are you...um... Are you going back to the party?"

    "No, I'm just gonna go to bed. I'm done for the night. I rather not wake up in the morning with a hangover"

    I watched him walk to my door, slowly opening it before leaving my room.

    A part of me wished that I asked him to stay with me, but a part of me am glad that I didn't. Asking Draco to stay the night with me would be pushing it and I don't want him to think that I'm doing it because I'm expecting him to hook up with me after doing the sweetest thing.

    Hopefully when I wake up in the morning, I can straighten everything out with Stass and not act out of emotions that are influenced by drugs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 45 13
Its his last year at Hogwarts and former Hogwarts bully, Draco Malfoy just wants to clean up his act and get through the year. Maybe even apply for a...
31K 1K 33
~Complete~ Draco Malfoy was raised to live up to his father's expectation and pureblood standard. Malfoy has to keep the image for his family's name...
18K 545 22
• Book 1 • TW:/// mentions of DFV (domestic family violence/abuse) and depression. Read at own risk. Olivia Kensington is a pureblood. Her parents ar...
362K 6.4K 17
**MATURE CONTENT** (Smut alert!) She felt herself lean back into him and he didn't move. "You've been avoiding me, Granger, I've missed you," he told...