Death From Below: Season 1: K...

By Flase_King

[Tirpitz x Male Reader] The Leviathan, a creature of the deep resembling a sea serpent with a dragon's head a... More

Bio: Y/N "Leviathan" Krüger
Prologue/Chapter 1: Leviathan's Demise and The Leviathan Lives On
Chapter 2: "Old" Man In Ironblood
Chapter 3: Time With The Queen and A Sadist?
Chapter 4: Ironblood's Marksman Meets The Kitsunes
Chapter 5 (Part 1): Attack & Awakening
Chapter 6 (Part 2): Re-encounter and New Family Member
Submit Your OCs!!!!
Chapter 7: Azur Lane's New Goal and Break
Chapter 8: True Intentions & Pain
Chapter 9: War & The Sacrifice
In-game Bio: KMS Krüger
Chapter 10: End of War & Used for War
New Book
Epilogue: Future & Vows
Future: Poll
SS2 is Out!

Chapter 11: Old Rivalry & Azur Lane [Finale]

1.4K 24 21
By Flase_King

A/N: Sorry guys from the delay, I focused more onto school, I was looking references for the fight and I'll just put Grg to my name since it's a pain to write it completely. Without further ado, E N J O Y!!!

3rd POV

For millions of years, the Leviathans and the Volcanurs had been on an endless-bloody war, none stood up and to end such a great war, a pile of bodies.... A pile of heads.... Neither of the two species surrender as they were too prideful and shame is a taboo, but in the middle of the great war, friendship bloomed..... The two younglings grew to be Levi and Gregory, both of them ended the war without using violence then a rivalry grew....

And now it was in the middle of the night.... Levi and Gregory stood infront of each other with the intent to end each other but Levi doubted himself, he didn't want to be the one who kills him, how could he kill his comrade, his ally, his best friend? But one thing is for sure.... There's only one that can be king....

Levi tried to rush the sirens but he was blocked by Gregory who held a new technologically advanced katana which renders him from using his full power so he burned it to nothing and instead created a new katana made out of lava in it's sheath.

While Levi manifests his sniper but in a different form, it was a black spear with red patterns and gold accents.

Levi ordered the shipgirls to back away which they did hesitantly, he then turned to Gregory who is infront of the sirens, looking at him with dead eyes which increased his hate for sirens. "I'm sorry but.... It's time for you to rest..."

"Negative, Order: Eliminate Azur Lane...." Gregory said in a monotone voice as he puts a hand on the hilt of his katana.

They two warriors rushed each other as Levi went for a overhead strike but was blocked by Gregory's katana coming from below, the two pushed their blades further but Grg's katana split then reformed and nearly cut Levi's head, luckily he leaned his head back and backflipped to gain some distance, Grg followed suit, the two clashed again but their bladed bounced back this time, they recovered from the bounce then kept clashing, every strike was faster and more precise then the previous one.

Levi sees an opening and forced Grg's blade to the ground as he let's out an assault of strikes that Grg, who let go of his katana meanwhile, redirected to the side, Levi does a horizontal swing from the left which Grg ducked under and palm strike'd Levi, Grg picked up his katana then gets into a stance that Levi recognized due to his widened eyes.

Grg pointed his katana at Levi who dodged but his eyes widen when he saw that the mirage swords were heading towards the shipgirls, they saw this then Takao, Yamato, Atago, Zuikaku and Shoukaku stood infront of the other shipgirls ready to take the hit, they closed their eyes waiting for pain but it never came.... They opened their eyes and saw the mirage swords were shaking, then looked at Grg and saw that he was also shaking as if he was hesitating, the sirens didn't take it nicely and pleased a button shocking him as he scream in pain.

"Sensei!" Takao yelled as she ran towards his master to help him. "Takao, don't!" Levi shouted buy Takao continued but as she was about to approach her master, his eyes glowed orange.

A shockwave came out of Grg that made Takao get launched into the air, but was caught by Levi, they looked at Grg and saw that he was on his knees while screaming as a fiery aura covered him then forming into his well known tiger.

"Gregory!!!" Levi shouted as he sets down Takao then rushed him, Grg saw this and swiped his hand to the side, launching a torrent of flames heading towards them, Levi reacted quickly and manipulated the water below to make a wall that stopped the wave of flames that headed their way, Levi motioned forward as the wave followed his movement and launched itself towards Grg who was now standing then crashed into him, the sirens turned the shock power higher as Grg screamed more, he rushed Levi and began to clash blades as he looked at his mind-controlled friend, sadly.

More flames started to cover Grg as it turned into a fiery tornado then exploded and revealed Grg in his Volcanur form turning the water below him solid.

Levi had no other choice but to do the same as a pillar of water rose from below Levi and made a water-tornado which then exploded and showed Levi's new Leviathan-form.

The two kings roared at each other then rushed in, Grg lunged Levi making them fall back, Grg jumped off him and fired lava-balls at Levi while in the air as he landed on his Igneous platform (Igneous is the rock that forms when Lava and Water interacts).

Levi bursts from under Grg then bit him on the neck before diving back down on the ocean with him on his mouth, Grg's body began to cool down as he tries to get back up to the surface but Levi wouldn't let him go, Grg produced lava from his neck which made Levi let go as he escapes back to the surface, Grg lands on his platform then heats himself up as he crouches low waiting for Levi to jump on him, Levi bursts from behind him and tries to bite into him but was stopped as he was clawed in the face then kicked on his torso launching him a few miles away from Grg, he then roars loudly as a series of volcanos rose from the ground and surrounds him, Grg roared again as the volcanos erupted which launched balls of magma and lava with various sizes aimed at the shipgirls, they tried their best to blast the magma balls but they were just to many of them, at the last minute, Grg suddenly received a headache which changed the direction of the magma balls, his body began to sway side to side as something on his forehead glows.

Enty POV

I watched as master began to sway side to side and shake his head trying to ignore the headache, but I suddenly felt something heat up on my hip, I looked down and saw that master's broken katana was pulsating heat and was glowing, I looked at master then back to the katana as they both were pulsing at the same time, getting an idea, I pulled the string of my bow back and used master's broken katana as an arrow, the other shipgirls infront of me, moved out of the way as I let it rip through the air, it then glowed brighter that made me cover my eyes preventing me from getting blind, once I moved the arm that was covering my eyes as they widen, from the blade was a flaming eagle that flew towards master like it was the arrow that I launched.

The bird ripped through the air then struck the area where master's glowing forehead was, a pillar of fire suddenly rose from below as master screams in either pain or rage, a few seconds later, the pillar went out and revealed master in his human form with his clothes burned, he tried to stand up but ultimately failed as he puts one hand on his left knee acting as a support, Levi, who transformed back to his human form, was about to stab him with his spear but was stopped by a serious feminine voice from the Sakura Empire.

3rd POV

The crowd moved out of the way as Yamato emerged from the crowd and made his way towards Grg, Levi tried to stop her but she still continued then kneeled down infront of him.

"You hesitated earlier, which means that you're still there.... I know we don't talk that much and I know that you wouldn't be able to answer this but.... あなた を おまえ わ ほんと すき だ.... Mata ne, anata....." Yamato revealed as she used Grg's lava katana to stab him in the stomach which made him woke up from the mind-controll and look at her. "Aishiteru, Yamato...." Grg said as his body starts to vanish in orange particles. "Mata ne, anata...." He ended as he finally vanishes, Yamato slowly stood up then looked at the sirens, her eyes were filled with anger and sadness along with everyone else.

"Now, it's time to finally deal with you.... Scheiße..!" Levi shouted as him and the other ships of Ironblood, made their sharks open their mouths and charge up orange energy, Levi does a "rising-motion" which made two mechanical Leviathans rise up from the sea and does the same as the sharks.

(A/N: Can't find any colored ones)

"Die, b*tches...!" The ships of Eagle Union said in unison as they aimed their guns and planes at the sirens.

"Shinue, kuso...!" Said the ships of the Sakura Empire as they copied the actions of Eagle Union.

"Farewell, heritics...!" The Royal Navy said in unison as they started the, almost endless volleys of shells, bullets, and bombs at the sirens as they put up their shields and escaped but not before severely injuring them.

After the deadly volley of ammunition from the now complete Azur Lane, Levi slowly walked towards Grg's broken katana that was laying on the Igneous platform that he created and grabbed it as he kneeled down in one knee. "Leb wohl, alter Freund.... [Farewell, old friend....] " He said as he stood up and gave the katana to Yamato with his head down, he along with the other ships of Ironblood turned around and started to head back to their base not before saying: "Wir sehen uns wieder, Azur Lane..! [We'll meet again, Azur Lane..!]"

One by one all the other factions started to return back to their base until it was only the Sakura Empire, they formed a circle around Yamato, who held Grg's katana closer to her chest as she looked at the rising sun. "Mata aimashō, Guregorī.... [We'll meet again, Gregory....]" The others paid their respect to their fallen comrade then slowly headed back to their home until it was only Takao. "Yasuraka ni, sensei... [Rest in peace, master...]" She said as she stares at the sun while her flowed freely then headed home.

At The First Carrier Division Household

Akagi and Kaga slowly made their way towards their house as Akagi opened the door, they expected a messy entrance but it was now a newly cleaned and neatly organized, they slowly made their way towards the living room then looked the kitchen to see Amagi cooking them some breakfast. "Okaerinasai, Akagi, Kaga..!" The two fox sisters started to cry but wiped it off and smiled.

"Tadaima.... Onee-san...."

[====E. O. C====]

It has finally come to an end, it had reached it's finale, everything went back to normal.... There's only one thing left to do.... And that is, the future of Azur Lane!

"Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay the price"

- Sun Tzu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 1K 43
-Book one- When the war between Azur Lane and the Red Axis broke out, a person led their fleet into the fray. The fleet, lesser known by many, has ac...
9.3K 211 16
A war between factions, old sea monsters from long forgotten tales and a person who couldn't care less. what happens when a new variable is inexpecte...
38K 469 11
War, War never changes. It's exactly the same. No matter which era it happens upon. This is a story of a girl. A girl with dark times. One who's life...
7.4K 224 18
-Book two- The latest attack on Azur Lane had left all stationed there in a state of sorrow. With the fall of someone dear to them, the ships would b...