OFF-CAM / / yeonbin♡

By terrylized

❝he just love me when we're in front of the cameras❞ ㅡ ♥️yeonbin ☕ : lowercase intended. ☕ : status is on... More

『 introduction 』
『 one 』
『 two 』
『 three 』
『 four 』
『 five 』
『 six 』
『 seven 』
『 eight 』
『 nine 』
『 ten 』
『 twelve 』
『 thirteen 』
『 fourteen 』
『 fifteen 』
『 sixteen 』
『 seventeen 』
『 eighteen 』
『 just random 』
『 nineteen 』
『 twenty 』
『 twenty-one 』
『 twenty-two 』
『 twenty-three 』
『 twenty-four 』
『 twenty-five 』
『 twenty-six 』
『 twenty-seven 』
『 twenty-eight 』
『 twenty-nine 』
『 thirty 』
『 thirty-one 』
『 thirty-two 』
『 thirty-three 』
『 thirty-four 』
『 thirty-five 』

『 eleven 』

3.9K 238 226
By terrylized

hey, soobin pabo!❞ 

coming back from his senses, soobin flinched after beomgyu clapped his hand in front of his face and calling him without honorific. beomgyu giggled seeing the tall male looking annoyed but still cute. ❝you're being disrespectful, kid.❞ soobin glared at the boba head before rolling his eyes.

why? you don't use honorifics towards yeonjun hyung too, though.❞ beomgyu whined as he sees it unfair. soobin is a year and three months younger than yeonjun but yeonjun let soobin drop his honorifics to him back then when they were trainees and no one knows why. meanwhile, beomgyu is only three months younger than soobin but soobin gets mad when beomgyu is calling him without honorifics. and sometimes, the two treat him like a maknae when in fact beomgyu knows to himself that he belongs in the hyung line. ❝it is because he allowed me.

yeah, but he doesn't allow you now but still youㅡ❞ 

he still allowed me.❞ soobin abruptly cut beomgyu's sentence and curved his lips into a smile which made the younger pouted as he know that he can't talk about it anymore or else soobin will be mad at him. beomgyu was about to look away but then he remembered the reason why he called soobin. ❝by the way,❞ soobin hummed and raised his brow. what were you thinking? we were talking to you earlier but your mind is flying somewhere else.❞ beomgyu uttered and pointed his thumb towards huening kai and taehyun who is sitting beside him.

oh yeah, when soobin came inside their dorm, the three told him to sit with them and join them watching the movie. at the first minutes, soobin was focusing on the movie and blabbering with them but then he zone out of nowhere. taehyun and huening kai kept on talking to him and all soobin responsed was nodding his head and humming. 

when huening kai realized that the older was zoning out, he jokingly asked him if he is a fool and soobin fortunately nodded his head. beomgyu also asked him if he loves yeonjun and soobin nodded to that also without bringing his attention to that question. and with that, the three younger ones laughed before they decided to snap the older out of his thoughts. 

you were like daydreaming or something with your eyes open.❞ taehyun uttered remembering how soobin look like earlier. ❝i'm just thinking about stuffs.❞ soobin said before leaning his back on the backrest of the couch. 

beomgyu drew a small smirk on his lips as he thought of something that can annoy soobin. he then tapped his own cheek then looked on the ceiling, acting like he is thinking. ❝i didn't know yeonjun hyung is a stuff❞ drifting his eyes on the older, soobin is now glaring at him after hearing what he said. the boba head then chuckled in success. 

so, why are you thinking yeonjun hyung?❞ huening kai asked which made soobin groan. the younger may or may not intendedly tease or annoy their leader, its just they all know that soobin is thinking about yeonjun. aside from their group and other members, soobin is always thinking about yeonjun also.

they are aware on soobin's sexuality but it is not a big deal for them. as long as he stays the same, the soobin that they know back then they were trainees, then they are all good. they love their leader no matter who he is or what he is.

we know you're thinking about hyung.❞ taehyun spoke.

soobin heave out a sigh. ❝okay, fine. i am thinking about him.❞ he then put both of his hands up as if he is surrendering. ❝why?❞ the three asked in unison, making soobin rolled his eyes before he pout his lips. seeing their leader's expression made huening kai think about his duality. how can a person be cute in a split of second?

i am thinking about how to impress yeonjun.❞ 

the three of them gasped at the same time which they mayhap understood it. ❝you'll court him?❞ huening kai asked. soobin widened his eyes and quickly shook his head. he opened his mouth but before a word come out from his mouth, beomgyu clasped his hands with a grin planted on his lips, looking proud ❝i knew you love him!❞ he then pointed their leader. 

soobin violently shook his head again. ❝noㅡ

our hyung have the guts now to confess.❞ taehyun clapped his hands then wiped his invisible tears, showing how happy he is. 

soobin closed his eyes and rubbed his temples as he is getting annoyed now how the three of them are being chaotic in front of him. seriously though, soobin feel like he is the most mistreated leader in all the groups in kpop industry. why did he decided to become a leader, again? 

i am not gonna court him, i do not love him, and i don't have anything to confess with!❞ soobin raised his voice after standing up which made the three form their lips into a thin line to shut themselves up. their leader heave out a sigh again to let out his frustration before he sat on the couch again. ❝i just want us to be okay.❞ he then put his hands on his face and stroke his hair. 

how about simply talk to him?❞ taehyun suggested which made soobin scorned. ❝yeah? we will end up fighting like what happened back then.❞ remembering that happenings made soobin rolled his eyes. he have a short temper so it is possible for them to end up having a physical fighting mostly in how yeonjun treat him. 

tell singyu-nim about him. i know he can figure these things out.❞ huening kai uttered making soobin shake his head, disagreeing to his suggestion. ❝this is a problem between us five only. we don't need our manager and other staffs to be involve. aside from that, they have problems too and have other stuffs to do.

the younger ones nodded their head. their leader has a point but they still think that they need to tell about it to their manager because it involves the whole group and the company perhaps might be involve soon if ever anything gets worse. but anyways, it is their problem so they are the ones who need to find the solution and they shouldn't rely on others.

beomgyu suddenly clasped his hands, making taehyun, huening kai and soobin's attentions diverted into him. ❝how about flirt him back?

what?

you're the top so you should have some confidence about flirting.

soobin furrowed his brows. ❝excuse me? he is older than me so i think he should be the top.❞ 

beomgyu quickly laughed knowing how soobin is being straightforward without even thinking of what he will say. ❝so you're thinking about him being a top?!❞ hearing that made soobin flustered. damn, that caught him off guard. he didn't know beomgyu will trick him. ❝n-no, what i mean is..❞ he is now thinking of any explanation to prove himself innocent but nothing came inside his mind. ❝nevermind.

actually, that is a great idea.❞ taehyun uttered.

about yeonjun hyung being the top?❞ huening kai asked. taehyun shook his head but then widened his eyes realizing that it was huening kai who asked. he thought that the lad is innocent but how come he knew the word top? shrugging, he will just gonna talk to him later. ❝about soobin hyung flirting back.

how is that a great idea? it will just make yeonjun mad even more.❞ 

shaking his head, taehyun spoke, ❝i know he won't. you will just gonna payback by flirting him also if he flirts you first.❞ 

besides, that is what he do whenever we're in front of cameras, right? why not treat him also the way he treats you so that he will know the feeling of how you feels.❞ taehyun continued. beomgyu began clapping his hands making the blonde male confused. ❝wow, hail for the genius taehyun!❞ 

butㅡ

c'mon hyung, just try it.❞ beomgyu spoke then unnecessarily put his hand on taehyun's shoulder which made huening kai glimpse on it but quickly removed his gaze then drifted his attention to their leader. ❝nothing worse could happen, though.❞ 

letting out a sigh, soobin nodded his head. ❝fine.❞ yeah, what bad things could happen though? soobin thinks that it is a great chance for him to show his affections towards the older. if yeonjun has the audacity to flirt him, why can't soobin have the confidence to flirt him back? besides, yeonjun can't mistreat him in front of the cameras.

drifting his eyes on the clock, soobin realized that it is time for them to start preparing for their radio talkshow later. he stood up from the couch before speaking, ❝let's get ready for our schedule later.❞ the three of them nodded and also stood up from the couch. huening kai didn't forget to turn off the television before he walk inside to him and beomgyu's shared room.

taehyun decided to take a shower first so he quickly get his essentials for his bath then walk outside of him and soobin's sharedroom. before he twist the knob of the bathroom's door, someone suddenly entered which made taehyun look directly to the main door.

recognizing who it was, taehyun curved his lips into a smile ❝yeonjun hyung,❞ the mentioned male took a glance at him before he swiftly walk inside his own room, with his hand on his shoulder, without even saying hi to the younger. furrowing his brows, taehyun notice that there were red stains on the older's sleeve where yeonjun's hand is. 

not getting into a wrong idea, but he is sure of what he is thinking. ❝is that blood?

════ +×+ ════

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 557 50
Taegyu fanfiction, based on my imagination. ( just writing for fun, I love writing! Not expecting any readers but who reads this, I appreciate it! )
4.6K 344 17
Soobin's older sister, Kara, has a track record of bad taste in men. After countless failed relationships, she brings home someone she claims is fina...
185K 10.7K 61
☻ | in which he learns to move on + THE DREAM SERIES: BOOK SIX [ sequel to BOOK ONE: UNFAITHFUL ] ➴ txt | choi beomgyu ➴ written on october 2020 ➴ t...
2.5K 198 14
𝕊𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕝 𝕥𝕠 '𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔹𝕝𝕦𝕖𝕤': 𝔻𝕖𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 '𝕊𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℍ𝕦𝕖𝕤': (ꜱᴘʀꞮŊ ʜᴊᴜːꜱ 🇵🇷🇴🇳🇺🇳🇨🇮🇦🇹🇮🇴🇳 🇬🇺🇮...