Jake x Drew (The music freaks)

By HTFISLIFE

Uh anyways, I see that you choose this book to read, well... Drew liked Jake for a long time, Jake always han... More

⚠Warning ⚠
Chapter 1 "Drews birthday!" (past)
Chapter 2, "Jealousy" (Future)
Chapter 3, "we almost kiss"
Chapter 4, "the break up πŸ’”"
Chapter 5, "drama"
Chapter 6 "❀be the love of my life❀"
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 "A skit 😢"
LMAO GUYS WATCH THIS ITS SO FUNNY πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Chapter 10 "wish you were here"
Drake photos
chapter 11 "a roast battle between Drew and his old bully"
Chapter 12 "bowling + Lenry" (STRONG WORDS, PLEASE FORGIVE ME 😭😭😭)
chapter 13 "lyrics prank"
HELP THIS BOOK IS SO OKD SND CRINGE SHOULD I REMAKE IT
I have decided...

Chapter 7, "the wedding"

774 8 7
By HTFISLIFE

disclaimer: there is going to be characters that you don't know. And just a reminder this has a lot of swearing, and I apologize.

(ok enjoy now)

For my lovely boyfriend Drew..

"This is a flower for you, I really knew that you like roses so much, when we were younger you and I always go to a garden full of roses". Jake put the pen down and think what he should right next. 

"Hey Jake!" Jake turned around and saw his mother. "Oh hey mom!" Jake waved. "So, what are you doing?" Jake's mom walk over to the table and look at the note that Jake was writing. "Oh, it's just a note that I'm writing for my boyfriend!" Jake hand the note to his mom and his mom read it. "Aww that's is very nice" She put the note back down and walk away. 

Jake took something out of his pocket, which was a ring. He was going to confess to Drew. Jake put the ring back to the pocket and picked up his pencil and began to write again. "meet me in the park at 1pm". When Jake was done he put the note inside the envelope along with the rose. He also put it in the mail box for the mail person can drop it up in his place. "I hope the rose doesn't get ruined lol" Jake thought.

~

Drew POV: I was looking out the window bored, I don't know what to do. I saw the mail person put some mail in the mail box and ran outside to get it. "Oh, cool a mail for me?" I ran inside the house to open it.

Nobody's POV: Drew blush while reading the note. "Awww...❤". "But why does he want us to meet each other at the park?.." Drew was confuse. 

~

-Henrys house-

"UNO!" Henry shouted. "DAMN IT!" Liam flipped the table and all the cards flow. "dude that table cost 200 dollars why would you flip it-" Henry said looking at Liam. "umm-- sorry XD" Liam look down at the table he flipped. "it's fine XD" Henry chuckled. 

Liam phone beep. Liam picked up the phone and saw that Jake texted him.

chat:

Jake: "Hey Liam!"

Liam: "oh hey Jake!"

Jake: "I'm going to show you something, show this to Henry as well"

Liam: "ok!"

Jake: "but DON'T show Drew, got it?"

Liam: "why?"

Jake: "just, don't!"

-inserts ring picture-

Liam: "a ring seriously?"

Liam: "wait a min-"

Liam: "YOU'RE GOING TO CONFESS TO DREW AREN'T YOU?!" 

Jake: "yup, we been dating for years now.."

Liam: "OMG YAY, YALL ARE GONNA GET MARRIED!!"

Liam: " but when will the wedding start?!"

Jake: "maybe 2 months..?"

Liam: "I can totally  wait.."

Jake: "lol"

Liam: "OK BYE"

Jake: "bye"

Henry was looking at Liam phone shock, they look at each other and shouted. "LETS GO!!!" Henry jump around, and so did Liam. "THEIR GOING TO GET MARRIED!" They keep on repeating.

~

Drew POV: It's now 1pm, I was getting ready to go to the park. I ran outside to the park and saw Jake. "JAKE!!!" I hugged him. "Hello sweetheart!" Jake flirted. "SHUT UP, YOUR LUCKY YOU DIDN'T GET BEATEN BY A BAT" Drew shouted.  Jake chuckled. 

Drew calmed down and sighed, "what do you need to tell me?!" Jake took a deep breath and went down on his knees- "So, will you marry me~?" Jake ask. tears fall on Drews cheek and ran and hugged Jake. "YES, YES, I'LL MARRY YOU". And they kiss. 

-2 months later-

 Braxton was laying on the couch. "Brother what are you doing!?" Braxton questioned. "getting ready he answered" Henry answered, he was also fixing his tie. "For what?!" Braxton stood up quickly. "a wedding, bud" Henry walked to him and pat his head. "Can I come?!" Braxton answered. "Yeah I have to take you, I don't want to leave you alone in the house" Henry stopped patting his head. "okay!" Braxton ran to the room and got ready. It's been 5 minutes and Braxton ran back to Henry. 

Braxton spook first "Will they games!?!" Braxton was curious. "I'm not sure but we will find out eventually" Henry grabbed his keys, "Let's go" Henry walked out of the door. "Okay, coming~!!!" Braxton ran outside as well. 

-2 MINS LATER-

"Alright get out of the car we are---" Henry saw Braxton already left. "oh"  Henry looked back at the steering wheel. "Guys!!!" Braxton wave to his friends. "Oh hey!" Zion waved back. "Hey shorty" Kayden patted Braxton head. "I have a name you know.." Braxton looks down. "Forgot that you were sensitive, sorry" Kayden apologizes. "No, no it's fine!" Braxton looks back up and smiles. "Anyways are you guys hungry?!" Zion asked running to the table. "Yeah!" Braxton nodded. Zion grabbed 3 chocolate chip cookies and gave it to his best friends, and they thank him.

-a room-

"Hey, Milly?" Jake turned around. "Yeah?!" Milly faced him. "Can you please help me, I can't tie, my tie. Milly helped "Man Jake you suck" she teased. "At least I'm better then you-" Jake said rolling his eyes. "Say that one more time and I'll kick your ass" Milly got angry, but she was done tying. "Yeah whatever, thanks though". "No problem" Milly got back to work. 

Drew POV: "umm, dad I'm kind of nervous.." I was shaking. "Aww, don't be, just take a deep breath ok?" he tried to comfort me. "Oh.. wow that helped a lot thanks dad" I sighed. "Yeah you're welcome!" and my dad walked out to get some food.  "I'm excited and nervous in the same time" Drew took a deep breath.

No ones POV: "ahem ahem" Hailey was talking with the mic. Everybody stopped talking and stared at her. "great, now everybody is listening, this is just a little announcement that after the wedding we will be doing some games, dancing, and karaoke!! After what Zion heard, he blinked his eyes really face, probably like 4 or more times. "games..?! LETS GO!!!"  Zion was excited and looked at Kayden and Braxton. "I am so excited!" Zion said to them. "aren't we all are?!" Braxton corrected him. "Yeah, yeah!" Zion said rolling his eyes. Stacy shouted at Hailey "WHEN IS IT GOING TO START HAILEY?!" 

" 7:30pm" Hailey answered. Kayden look right to left, "this is going to be boring! we have to wait 2 FUCKING HOURS!!" Kayden kept complaining. "Fucking?! Dude watch your mouth before your sister is going to kill you!" Braxton faced him. "You said it as well!"  Zion faced him as well and laugh. "that's my brother's fault for cussing in front of me" Braxton laugh as well, so did Kayden. 

2 hours later they all been talking

"I see Jake" Zander pointed. "I know, I see him as well" Luke chuckled. Stacy stared at Luke and Zander with a ship face. "Uh, Stacy I thought your going to be mad for rejecting you!" Luke said facing her. "Oh, I got over it anyways and I don't like you anymore, Plus I already have someone new" Stacy laughed. "Oh ok" Luke laughed as well.  Even though Stacy doesn't like Luke anymore, he still got jealous. 

~

Hailey grabbed the mic. "I'll be the one to speak"

Jake look at her and nodded, Jake was waiting for Drew. 

~

Alright Bethany you know the drill Sean said. "I got it!!" Bethany grabbed the flower bag and throw the flowers everywhere. "flowers for you.. flowers for you.. and.. you.. and you!!!" Bethany skipped. "Alright Bethany that's enough" Hailey grabbed her and put her too the side. The other 3 girls threw flowers as well and went to the side with Bethany. 

"hey Luke?!" Zander tapped Luke's shoulder. "Yeah?!" Luke looked at him. "You know what the song looks like when it's backwards!?" Zander smirking and laughing. "What is it!?" Luke questioned. "There goes the bride, there goes the bride 😂" Zander couldn't even talk properly because how much he was laughing right now. Luke tried his hardest not to laugh but he did. "Why am I even sitting down next to them" Stacy thought to herself. Lia looked at Stacy and Daisy "Hey Stacy, Hey Daisy" 

"What do you mean Daisy!?" Stacy tilted her head. "You didn't know Daisy was behind you?!" 

Stacy rubbed her head and looked back, "oh" Stacy looked back at Lia, and Lia laughed. Stacy didn't say anything but laughed as well. 

 Nobody's POV: 15 minutes later Drew finally came outside. Drew was walking with in the path with is dad heading to Jake. Drew was facing to Jake, and Jake was facing to Drew, and Hailey speak. "Drew, will you take Jake to be your lovely husband" Hailey said facing him. "I do" Drew said. Hailey faced Jake "Jake will you take Drew to be.. well your husband of course-" Jake nodded "I do" Hailey faced to the others "now you may kiss" Hailey said, Drew kissed Jake and Jake kissed back. Zion, Braxton, Kayden look away. Iris, Bethany, the other 2 looks away as well. "ew!!!" Zion said still looking away "Why are they eating each other!" 

~

Its 9:00pm in the night everyone was just eating having fun. Hailey was preparing some games that people can play. "All set!" Hailey said. everyone ran to the games and started playing. Braxton was pointing outside to the grass "can we play tag?!?" Kayden faced Braxton and nodded "sure" and Zion as well. 

Everyone else was playing Uno. "UNO" henry shouted putting a card down. DANG IT I FUCKING LOST AGAIN! FUCK THIS GAME FUCK ALL OF YOU! Liam flipped the table. "I- why?!" Jake said. Liam look down "Shit- not again" Liam said rubbing his hand behind his head. "This time you broke the table bro.." Henry facepalm. Liam nervously laugh but nobody laughed with him and he stopped. "sorry".

(At the grass)

Zion tagged Kayden "Tag your it!" Zion ran and laughed at the same time. "Oh you get back here!" Kayden shouted chasing him.  Braxton was just watching them running around the grass everywhere. "I don't even know why I'm, friends with these idiots" Braxton thought to himself. Kayden stopped chasing Zion and faced to Braxton. "TAG!" Kayden said running away "You can't catch us you can't catch us!" Zion stick his mouth out "PFFFFT". Braxton got mad and threw his slipper at him. "OW-" Kayden said falling to the floor. "I'm fine!" Kayden spook again..

end of chapter 7.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 131 26
I haven't seen much tmf x reader stories especially not inserts so I'm making this, also the reader probably won't have any romantic relationship wit...
60.6K 1.4K 33
A new game has come out, and everyone at school is trying it. It's called "The Love Letter Game". You must give your crush a series of anonymous lett...
8.6K 128 16
The band competition is coming up and the team is giving it all they got. But, Zander over hears a conversation between Drew and Jake and kicks him o...
1.5K 42 9
It's not like she liked him, at least, that's what she wants to think. Hailey unexpectedly ran into Jake thinking they'd never even meet again. Just...