If You Invite Them In

By let-it-down

⚠️ minors DNI. Dark, mysterious.....possessive....Irresistible. More

The Scent
Meeting At Last
Laying Claim
Paul
A Lesson
The Scarf
Too Much
Gone
No Matter What
Phantom
Can't Stay Away Forever
The One
The Introduction
Settling In
Lessons In History

The Bath

836 36 15
By let-it-down

I smile and pull him to the bathroom across the hall. No words necessary.

I lean over and plug the drain, George lightly patting me on the bum making me squeak and stand up tall again.

"Cheeky boy." I say with a smirk, reaching to turn the tap on.

He just mirrors my smirk and begins to disrobe. I follow suit and soon we're both bared to each other.

He admires me from afar, his member growing stiff as he drinks me in.

"My my, getting a bit excited, Geo..." I coo, turning away from him to grab towels from the cabinet.

I gasp when his hardness suddenly pushes against my bum, his hands gripping my hips. "Of course I am...look at you...beautiful girl...and all for me...."

I set the towels down on the counter and turn to face him, my arms instinctively going around his neck. "Mmmmm...you've got me a hot mess already, Geo..."

He reaches over to turn the water off, the tub getting a bit too full.

"I think I'll need to check that for myself..." he whispers lowly. "And would you look at that...the counter is the perfect height..."

He helps me hop up onto the cool surface and pulls me to the edge, hands behind my knees. He slowly moves them to grip my thighs and push my legs apart.

He stands back and appreciates the view for a few drawn out moments. His attention turns my cheeks rosy, the steamy air making me feel a little lightheaded.

He steps close to me again, the precum at his tip smearing across my inner thigh as his arousal presses into the soft flesh.

"________..." he groans, hands grabbing tightly onto my hips. "Want you...."

I softly hum, "....then take me, Geo...." I whisper huskily, rocking my hips to position him front and center.

"Bit eager, eh?" He asks, voice deep and gravelly, almost strained by his want.

I shift even closer, his tip barely pressing against my warm opening.

"Christ, ________...." he manages to grumble. Unable to hold himself back any longer he presses into me in one swift thrust. We groan in unison as my walls sheath him tightly.

We remain still as we enjoy the feeling of being as close as physically possible. His impressive length fitting inside of me in the most perfect way.

Unable to hold himself back any longer, he begins to pump his hips maddeningly slowly. His eyes remain closed as he enjoys the feeling of stretching me open.

I however keep my eyes trained on him. His beautiful face, chiseled by the Gods themselves, reflecting the passion he feels as he works his cock over that spot deep inside.

With each well controlled thrust I feel my juices flow more and more. Every stroke shoots electricity through my every last nerve.

"Mmmmm...feel so...good...." he grunts, finally opening his eyes to look deep into my own.

I respond with a strangled moan and a weak nod.

He chuckles lowly, keeping his eyes trained on mine.
"Mmmm...wanna....fill you up...."

His words make me groan, urging him to pick up the pace by rolling my hips.

George keeps his slow pace, even as I begin to flutter around him.

"Feel good, love?" He asks slowly, voice rumbling seductively in his throat.

"Yessssss....yes Geo....." I whisper pleadingly. "Wanna...feel you...."

He angles himself more, his cock rubbing that spot within mercilessly, wanting to feel me flow around him. "You...first..." he breathes, his voice wavering from the effort of control.

He picks his pace up, fingers wandering to toy with my clit.

As soon as he touches the small bundle of nerves my body jolts with fire.

"Oh...Geo...like that....just like that...." I whine, my orgasm beginning to take hold.

"______.....let me feel you....wanna fucking come..." he pants, circling my clit faster, hips beginning to stutter.

I lean back, head pressed into the mirror as my walls begin to squeeze him for all he's worth. I moan desperately, voice breaking as the pleasure fills my being.

"...so sexy...losing yourself to me like that...." George groans, cock beginning to twitch. "...fuck...._______....I...I'm...." he finishes his sentence with a drawn out moan, stilling his movement as he pushes his cock as deep at he can, seed painting my walls.

He continues to softly groan as I flutter with each rope of cum shooting into me.

We remain still for several minutes as we catch our breath, George's arms gently holding me.

"Could really use that bath now, huh?" He asks finally as he backs away to help me off of the counter.

"I would say so." I say with a giggle as George helps me into the tub.

He sinks in behind me and holds me close, battered hand tenderly rubbing down my upper arm.

I frown as I look at it, I want to do something about it. But I'm nervous and he's afraid.

I lean back into his body and take his injured hand in mine. Carefully I remove the bandages and survey the wounds.

They don't look better. At all.

"Geo...." I speak softly.

He cuts off any other word I was going to speak with a quiet, "I can't."

"We have to do something about it...it's not getting any better....it looks just as terrible as before. There has been no progress. We can't let it carry on like this...." I speak slowly, holding his hand as gently as I can.

He sighs, ".....I know....once I've had a taste of my One's blood my body has a hard time healing itself without it....."

"We'll think of something...we must..." I say closing my eyes, letting myself get lost in thought.

We sit together in comfortable silence, enjoying the warmth of the water until it grows cold.

George stabilizes me as I stand up and unplug the drain.

I step out and begin to towel myself off as George exits the tub to do the same.

I dig through the drawers and cabinets until
I find things to wrap his hand in.

I take his good hand and lead him to our room.

I place the items on the bed and dig through the closet, pulling out one of his shirts to sleep in along with a fresh pair of knickers.

George simply pulls on a pair of boxers before I pull him to the bed to sit with me.

"....I thought of a solution..." I quietly speak, turning my hand to be palm up.

George regards me with a blank expression, good hand balling to a fist on his knee.

"...you're going to have to drink something....you're never going to heal otherwise....and you can't play with that...."

He shakes his head no, slowly, with finality. "I can't....not with...what happened...not yet...."

I understand his fear, I lived his fear. The thought of being so weak still freshly engraved into my memories.

But he's guilty. He cannot forgive or forget so easily.

I begin to clean and bandage his hand, understanding, and quite honestly a little relieved, at his want to wait.

"I have a plan when we're ready. But until then, The Beatles are going to have to stay on hiatus."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 727 22
in which a strange occurrence brings the beatles back. 𝙊𝙍, where charlie meets four boys who steal her heart. [...
10.9K 322 32
Basically just another time travel story I'm just writing for fun.
5.3K 223 39
You've been friends with Brian Epstein for years, but you can't believe your luck when he lets you come along on a tour of America for your favorite...