Star Wars Imagines

Par feedthesnow_

Sooo, yeah!! This is my first ever book, well, about Star Wars that is. I'm not the best writer so I'm sorry... Plus

Requests - Closed!
Cliff Hanger - Anakin (Smut)
I'm Not Ready - Anakin (Fluff)
Have Lost Your Page - Anakin (Smut)
You're Not Intimidating - Anakin (Fluff)
Date Night - Anakin (Fluff)
Secret Admirer - Anakin (Fluff)
Cold Dinner - Anakin (Fluff)
NNN - Anakin (Smut)
Secret Weapon - Anakin (Smut)
Sick - Anakin (Fluff)
Important A/n
Compliment Is Key - Anakin (Smut)
Bounty Hunter - Obi-Wan (Fluff)
No Privacy - Luke (Smut)
Punishment - Anakin (Smut)
Love At First Sight - Luke (Fluff)
Thank You!!!!
Morning Gifts - Boba Fett (Smut)
Obedience's Apprentice - Cal Kestis (Smut)
Unwanted Feelings - Clone Trooper Hunter (Fluff)
Newest Mission's Discussion - Anakin (Smut)
The Peacekeepers - Anakin x Reader (Fluff)
The Hearth Of Hope - Cal Kestis (Fluff)
Half-Full - Cal Kestis (Smut)
New And Improved - Arc Trooper Echo (Fluff)
Cockpit To Ourselves - Han Solo (Smut)
Soft Jedi Knight - Anakin (Fluff)
Training Session - Anakin (Smut)
Eye Of A Storm - Anakin (Fluff)
Celebration - Luke (Smut)
Snowman Pilot - Luke (Fluff)
Lion's Mane - Luke (Fluff)
A Pilot's Surprise - Luke (Smut)
Reassurance - Luke (Fluff)
Beach Boy - Luke (Fluff)
Jedi Master Jealousy - Obi-Wan (Smut-ish)
Council's Approval - Obi-Wan (Fluff)
Early Present - Obi-Wan (Smut)
Mouth To Mouth Negotiations - Obi-Wan (Fluff)
Those Eyes - Cal Kestis (Fluff)
Supply Run Gone Right - Cal (Smut)
Handsome Red Herring - Cal (Fluff)
One Temple, Two Hearts - Cal (Fluff)
Personal Surprise - Cal (Smut)
Rolling Hips And Eyes - Cal (Smut)
There's Love To Be Made - Cal (Smut)
Obedience's Apprentice - Cal (Smut)
Torture Subject - Darth Maul (Fluff/Angst)
Maul + S/o W/ Stretch Marks - Fluff/Blurb
New Rulers Of The Empire - Suitless!Darth Vader (Smut)
Lando's Little Sister - Han Solo (Fluff/Angst)
Captain Solo's Girl - Han (Smut)
I'm Not Leaving - Captain Rex (Fluff)
Aphrodisiac Pleasures - Cal (Smut)
Loving Tech - Clone Trooper Tech (Fluff)
Young, Dumb And In Love - Obi-Wan (Smut)
Appetite - Cal (Smut)
For Your Safety - Dryden Vos (Smut)
Kids Will Be Kids - Crosshair (Fluff)
Good Resolutions - Anakin (Smut)
Catching the Jitterbug - Tech (Fluff)
My Queen - Leia (Smut)
The Light Casting Beauty - Anakin (Smut)
Roommate of His Bubble - Tech (Fluff)
Graves of Memories Passed Away - Echo (Fluff/Angst)
Lula's Replacement - Wrecker (Fluff)
Don't Fuck With The General - Anakin (Smut)
Just Love Me - Crosshair (Smut)
I'm Headed to The Mountains - Cal Kestis (Fluff)
Bullet Shells in My Brain - Anakin (Angst)
Where Are Your Manners? - Anakin (Smut)

Pet - Savage Opress (Smut)

3.2K 31 7
Par feedthesnow_

Warnings; death, Dom!Savage, oral, rough sex, Savage absolutely destroying the readers insides, and some other things I probably didn't mention

•–•

Something bad was coming. I knew it was. I was guarding the Temple of Eedit on Devaron, though something felt.. off. My stomach twisted at the tiniest of noises, the Force hinting to me that I was not at all safe where I was standing. Though, Master Hasley reassured me that everything was in order and there was no harm that could come to me.

I felt nausea wash over me like an ocean wave. Whatever the Force was warning me about was close, ready to pounce at any moment. My fingertips danced across the hilt of my lightsaber, refusing to stop touching the cold metal. Then it happened. A gold zabrak was strutting up to our clones, holding a great axe in his large hands. He sliced through our men like a knife cutting butter. Master Hasley, Knox and I deflected all the blaster bullets that came at us from the droids that must've followed the killer.

The golden zabrak walked towards us, a powerful aura radiating from him. "Jedi," he greeted us with a raspy voice. I would be lying if it didn't make me oddly excited. My f/c lightsaber burned in the air by my side. Master Hasley attacked first, missing every hit he had tried to land. The zabrak gripped his wrist in the air and Hasley dropped his lightsaber, though that didn't stop his attempted attacks. He got a few unaffective hits off before the zabrak started throwing successful ones, eventually knocking Master Hasley off his feet and stabbing him through the stomach with no mercy attached.

"Nooo!" Knox yelled, watching his master fall to the aggressive creature that invited itself to the Temple of Eedit. I stood in shock as I watched Hasley's padawan rush at the monster, prepared to attack. There was no fight though, just Knox getting flung at the doors like a rag doll, his body squeezed of all life that had been previously in it.

The zabrak approached me, his weapon ready to swing if I was to attack, but I didn't. I sheathed my lightsaber, which alarmed the golden creature. He sent me a deadly glare, raising his great axe as he neared me, but I threw my lightsaber as far as I could. The creature smirked, lowering his axe. "Smart girl," he commented, taking my chin between his thumb and index finger. His hands were huge, making my face looked smaller than it was supposed to look. "A beautiful one too. I think I'll keep you as a pet."

I blushed, in between feeling scared and flattered. A killing machine. Wanting me. As a pet? It hurt my head to think of it, think of what he would do to me. Would he hurt me, or take me as side kick to help him with his evil doings. The zabrak pushed me to my knees before standing in front of the temple, pulling out a holoprojector. A man with short hair, a beard and pajamas connected, highlighted in blue. Count Dooku, I though to myself. "My lord," he golden zabrak addressed the man.

"Is it finished?" the Sith Lord asked, his hands formally behind his back. The creatures face was filled with hatred, "Yess, the temple has been taken."

"And the Jedi?"

The zabrak looked at me with a hungry gaze before averting his attention back to his 'master'. "Dead, except a girl. I want her."

"Very impressive Savage. You may keep her unarmed, but return to Serenno immediately."

"Very well, my lord," 'Savage' responded, shutting off his holoprojector and putting it away. Walking back over to my kneeling body, he stared down at my vulnerable state. "Wh-Why do you want to keep me-" I asked with a fear stricken tone. Savage smirked, getting on one knee in front of me. His rough golden hand caressed my cheek, his knuckles oddly soothing. "I want you to be my pet. I want to make you mine."

My face flushed, his response going straight to my core. Was this what is was like to be seduced by the dark side? I let out a shaky sigh, staring into his evil yellow eyes. Pet. He wanted to claim me. That thought also had me feeling funny, butterflies being set loose into my stomach, butterflies I never knew I had caged up. Savage grunted, snatching his hand away from my face and squeezing it tightly.

"I can smell your arousal, little one," he stated, taking a deep breath, begging his body to fight back to urge of taking me right there on the steps of the temple. I looked down at the concrete, feeling my core drip slowly. Of course he did, his species worked like wolves. They had heat cycles, mating systems, so of course he could smell the pheromones I let out. Then I thought of what Savage said, the Jedi were dead. And he wanted to keep me. And the Count agreed. What would Count Dooku say to Savage when he brung me home as his "pet". I would look pathetic.

Savage stood tall, grabbing my shoulders and yanking me up onto my feet so I stood in front of him. He gripped my arm, pulling me back to his ship.

•–•

The ship traveled into hyperspace, leaving me and Savage to have some alone time for a few hours. He turned his head to looked at me, placing a large hand on my shoulder. My head snapped in his direction, afraid of when he was gonna turn on me, tie me up and torture me for information about the Republic and their secret allies and their plans of attack.

"Stop being scared, I can sense your fear, little one. I want you to trust me," he said, leaning closer to my face. His musk scent wafted into my nostrils, relaxing my tense shoulders. "I want you. I want to taste you. To claim you. But I need you to trust me first."

I whimpered, my body eager to meet his touch. His words were promising and I hated that I wanted everything he said to come true. I wanted to trust him so he could take me. Something inside of me wanted to serve him, be his pet like he told me I was.

Savage let out a deep laugh, amused at how my body was reacting to him. "Your arousal, it's... stronger. I could smell you from a mile away. You want me to make you mine, don't you?" I nodded, my legs shaking for attention. What had come over me? Why was I submitting to this.. creature? I was a Jedi for crying out loud! The zabrak held my face, crashing his lips into mine. The kiss was sweet and soft, though his lips were rough and chapped against mine. It wasn't a needy kiss as much as I expected it to be. The need was a faint background emotion as Savage deepened the kiss, pulling me onto his lap, molding our chests together.

We slowly were losing breath, getting lost in eachother's taste. I never had emotions as strong as these. Usually every emotion was either friendly or distasteful. I had never felt lust in my entire life while I've been commited to the Jedi Order. I've never was attracted to someone like I was attracted to Savage, though he didn't even know my name.

He broke the kiss and looked deep into my eyes, staring into my half lidded e/c orbs. "I do know your name. Your name is Y/n." I blushed, shocked at the powers this single being withheld. He was a killing machine and force sensitive. The best of both worlds. I initiated the kiss this time, already missing the taste of his mouth against mine. Savage didn't seem to mind, though I wish he did. I wanted him to mind, I wanted him to pin me up against the metal wall of the ship and fuck me senseless.

Savage muttered in to the kiss, "Don't worry little one, I'll make sure you get what you please." My face lit up like a Christmas tree, glowing red. Savage must've felt the heat radiating from my face because he chuckled, bucking his hips up into mine. I squeaked into the kiss, holding onto his shoulders for support. The zabrak pulled away from the kiss and let me lean my forehead against his. "Before I wreck you as you please, I suggest you ride me first, to get used to.."

"Used to what?" I questioned, tilting my head at Savage. He trailed a thick finger along my jawline and only smiled, pecking my nose. Savage started to rid me of my clothes, leaving me only in underwear. I helped Savage remove all of his garments, though when I reached his boxers, he gripped my wrist. "Once you pull them down, there's no going back, little one," he warned. I pulled them down anyways, realizing why he'd said that. He was big, bigger than my hand could hold. When I asked to be wrecked, I didn't know I would be taken seriously. "You think you can take me, Princess?" I looked up at Savage, my eyes glossy with lust and suprise. I shook my head truthfully, making the golden being just let out a chuckle. "You'll learn."

Savage patted his lap, inviting me to take a comfy seat on it. Though that seat included me accepting the terms and conditions of possibly getting impailed by a monster cock. And boy was I ready. I stood up, carefully sitting down on Savage's lap, holding his shoulders again. While sitting on him, it was hard to ignore his throbbing length underneath me. I took this opportunity to grind down in him, teasing him greatly. Though, it was more as me teasing myself.

Grinding down on the zabrak, I couldn't hold in my loud moans of pleasure. I'd never felt pleasure so intense, so addicting. And never wanted the pleasure to end too, so I refused to stop. Savage gripped my hips tightly, making me whine as he stilled my hips from moving against him. "You either take it or you don't," he grunted, "Your teasing is testing my self-control abilities. And I don't have good ones." I nodded and stripped myself of my underwear, climing onto Savage's lap again, but not sitting down completely. I picked up his member and aligned it up with my dripping core. Savage growled at me, warning whatever decency that he had left to stay with him. I slid down onto him slowly, my body burning at the stretch. I couldn't decipher what feeling was pleasure and what feeling was discomfort, it all seemed to feel the same with him. He was large, only halfway into me and I felt fuller than I'd ever felt.

A grunt left the zabrak's lips as he struggled to keep his hands off of me. "You're very.. tight," he stated, shifting his hips slightly. I moaned at the feeling and continued to sink onto him till he was completely inside of me. His tip prodded at my cervix, which he was probably going to bruise sooner or later. I giggled, "I didn't realize dicks were this big."

"They usually aren't, I was granted greater height and size to kill, nothing more. But with greater size, means greater.. well, you get the point," he explained, resting a hand on my hip as I clenched and unclenched around him, trying desperately to accept his size. "So does this mean I'm lucky or unlucky that you're my first?"

Savage smirked, "Very unlucky." He placed his other hand on my hip too, lifting me up lightly. Pulling me back down, I groaned out in slight discomfort. "Stop making noise, you're tempting me." I nodded and nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck, hoping to silence any noise that might beg to escape. But, as soon as the discomfort turned to pleasure, I let a loud moan escape my lips, grinding down on his length.

Savage immediately knew I was ready and started to slide me up and down his dick, essentially fucking me while sitting down rather than letting me ride him. He seemed happy that he got to control my body rather than me riding him at a slow pace though. "Maker, you feel so good little one. You take my big cock so well." I moaned, gripping his shoulders. I already wanted to cum, feeling my body gravitating towards the sweet release. Savage noticed that and loosened his grip on me as I started to bounce on his length. His hands gripping my hips and his shaft rubbing against my walls was enough to make my thighs shake as I came on him. He let me ride out my high before picking me up effortlessly in his arms, cock still buried inside of me as he flipped me over, my back turned to him. I knew what was coming next when he placed me against the cool metal wall, though I hadn't decided if I was ready or not before Savage took my hair in his hands and started his onslaught of deep thrusts into me.

I moaned out loudly, trying to find something on the wall to hold onto, but I failed, hands aimlessly scratching at the smooth metal. Savage was ravaging me, breaking me for anyone else but him. I had submitted to him and now here he was, fucking my brains out in hyperspace. I couldn't control my moans or the way my oragsm was building faster than before. Savage's hips bruised mine while he fucked me aggressively through two more orgasms before figuring out what the words 'getting tired' meant. The zabrak pounded into my pussy 3 last times before pulling out of me and turning my body around, shoving me onto my knees for the second time today. I gagged as his cock was pushed into my throat violently. I tasted myself on him as he fucked my mouth, cumming in it with a deep groan.

He pulled out of my mouth and pushed my jaw up, closing it. "Swallow, little one," he commanded. I obliged, swallowing the thick cum he gave me. It tasted salty, but in a good way. He picked me up and placed in my chair, letting my body go limp from his pussy rampage.

Savage smiled at me caressing my face with his large hand, "You'll make an amazing pet."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

18K 160 19
This story takes place in the Star Wars universe I do not own Star Wars nor do I own its characters that belongs to Disney
69 10 6
Disclaimer:- I do not own any of the Disney, or Lucasfilm characters that are present in this book. All characters belong to their respective owners...
359K 6.4K 82
"Don't do this." !currently under heavy editing! • this is the first book I've written since I was like 12 so there's gonna be mistakes lol bare with...
66.4K 1.2K 23
"If you're not with me, then you're my enemy." "So if she does not stand with you, would you try to kill her?" Obi-Wan pointed to me. I looked up at...