𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐎𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐇�...

By chickennuggetgremlin

Heir to the (L/n) family (Y/n) life was very strict. He/She didn't have much time to go out into the world an... More

Season 1 慰カ王
【Chapter 1】
【Chapter 2】
【Chapter 3】
【Chapter 5】
【Chapter 6】
【Chapter 7】
【Chapter 8】
【Chapter 9】
【Chapter 10】
【Chapter 11】
【Chapter 12】
【Chapter 13】
【Chapter 14】
【Chapter 15】
【Chapter 16】
【Chapter 17】
【Chapter 18】
【Chapter 19】
【Chapter 20】
【Chapter 21】
【Chapter 22】
【Chapter 23】

【Chapter 4】

10.3K 257 121
By chickennuggetgremlin

❝ 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. ❞

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

𝟷 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛...

"(Y/n)! Please, don't go without us!" Inside the rather large room covered with flowers was (Y/n) who was putting on her/his uniform for the day. (Y/n) sighed, "I'm sorry, Hikaru, Kaoru, but I already promised Tamaki-sempai that I would go with him." (Y/n) tried to explain, but to no avail. 

"Look, guys, I have to go, see you!" (Y/n) said goodbye and hanged up the phone before either of the twins could protest. Sighing, (Y/n) looked down at her/his phone and saw that it was 7:30 am. 

'Tamaki-sempai should be picking me up in another ten minutes so I should be fine.' Smiling (Y/n) put on her/his coat and opened the door to her/his room and walked out into the hallway. Seeing maids walk by and bow (Y/n) nodded her/his head back in response and walked down the stairs. 

"Your late again, Master (Y/n)." Looking up from his/her phone (Y/n) saw her/his nanny and gave her a polite bow. "Sorry, Nanny Hanan, but I had a small quarrel with the twins so I was a bit held back." (Y/n) apologized and walked over towards the dining room table and sat down once a maid pulled backward the chair.

Nanny Hanan sighed, "I see, those twins are nothing but mischievous! Though, I do suppose they serve their purpose well." Nodding her head Nannyy Hanan walked over towards the waiting female/male and flicked her wrist towards the kitchen doors. The kitchen doors swung open as multiple chefs walked in. 

"Good morning, Master (Y/n)." They all said in unison. (Y/n) nodded, "Today, I'll just want to get an omelet and an orange juice." (Y/n) told them and they nodded and walked away back towards the kitchen. 

"My, (Y/n), you need to eat more! This Host Clube activity has been taking up a lot more of your time of the year, are you sure you should continue?" Nanny Hanan questioned him/her, though (Y/n) just shook his/her head. Turning his/her head towards his/her nanna (Y/n) smiled, "That may be true, but I find it quite amusing being there every day. You can say it's my place to just sit back and relax while doing some work here and there." (Y/n) stated and saw as the maids walked towards them with a cart of an omelet in a golden tray as long with the orange juice making (Y/n) sweatdrop.

"No matter how many times I have lived through this in my 16 years of living I believe I will never get used to it." (Y/n) coughed in her/his hand and picked up one of the forks and began to eat her/his omelet with elegance. 

Nanny Hanan smiled, "No matter how many times you tell them to just give you a normal plate they never do, huh? Your father always rejects the request." Nanny Hanan chuckled into her hand and looked down at the eating male/female. 

"Careful, you're eating too fast that I fear you may choke." Nanny Hanan cautioned him/her and took out a handkerchief and wiped away some eggs that were on his/her mouth. (Y/n) snapped from his/her trance and glanced down at the handkerchief and frowned. 

"Sorry, Nanny Hanan, but Tamaki-sempai is to pick me up in about six minutes and I don't wish to burden him by my breakfast." (Y/n) stated and picked up the orange juice and took a small sip. Nanny Hanan sighed, "Just to think that you would have never involved yourself with such low people like them last year, now look at you! Even wishing to not burden them by eating." Nanny Hanan frowned. 

(Y/n) frowned as well, but continued to eat his/her omelet. "Just because they have less power than I have doesn't mean they're not people worthy of some respect." (Y/n) sternly stated and placed his/her fork down on the table and got up. 

"I'll leave now, Nanny Hanan. While I wait for Tamaki-sempai's arrival I wish to take a stroll through the garden out front. Now, if you will excuse me." (Y/n) bowed goodbye to his/her nanny and walked towards the front doors as two maids were already waiting for him/her there. 

Opening the door the morning light poured in the already lit room as (Y/n) walked out and into the wide garden. Walking down the steps (Y/n) vision caught on a white rose and smiled. 

"Now, (Y/n) my love! Remember that we, the (L/n) clan, never involve ourselves with family as lowly as the Ootori, Haninozuka, or the Suoh family. We are above them by light years, they are nothing but bugs in our way that we have crushed. The (L/n) family is what's keeping the world from halting, got that, (Y/n) love?"

Frowning at the memory (Y/n) looked away from the white rose and saw the familiar limousine roll into the front doors. 

"(Y/n) dear! Where are you?! Your favorite brother has arrived!" Tamaki exclaimed as he went to go for the front doors only for a familiar soft voice calling out to him. 

"I'm here, brother dear, no need to shout in the early morning." (Y/n) announced her/his presence and smiled. Tamaki immediately turned his head towards (Y/n) and squealed with a huge smile on his face. "(Y/n) dear!" Tamaki exclaimed as he ran towards (Y/n) and engulfed her/him in a hug. 

(Y/n) stumbled a pit before smiling down at the male and hugged back. "Brother dear, should we go now?" (Y/n) asked him as she/he pulled away from the hug. Tamaki whimpered from the sudden loss of warmth and puffed his cheeks. "Okay, but while we're going there you better hug me the whole way! Promise?" Tamaki questioned him/her as he stuck out his pinkie finger towards (Y/n).

(Y/n) chuckled and wrapped his/her own pinkie around his own and squeezed it. "I promise, though we should hurry before the others start to worry." (Y/n) worriedly said as she/he cracked her/his fingers. 

Tamaki sighed, "You mean those twins, right? You spend one second without them and they start another world war! Seriously, the club budget can not handle another tantrum like tomorrow's!" Tamaki exclaimed as he wrapped his arms around (Y/n) own and dragged her/him towards the car and sat down close to her/him as the door closed shut. 

'I just had to go to the powder room for a minute and they just had to take off the wig of a guest? They may be loved but come one! That was really rude!' (Y/n) smiled at the memory. Tamaki noticed this and looked over at her/him with curious eyes. 

"(Y/n)? What are you smiling about?" Tamaki asked him/her, though (Y/n) just placed her/his index finger on his/her mouth and smirked. "It's a secret." (Y/n) answered him making Tamaki pout. 

"Come on, tell me!" Tamaki pleaded for her/him to tell, but (Y/n) did not submit. "(Y/n), Tamaki, what a coincidence." Looking over at the unexpected figure both Tamaki and (Y/n) saw that it was Kyoya who told them that. 

(Y/n) smiled, "Kyoya-sempai, I do suppose we go to the same school, but suspicions aside, I have to talk to Tamaki-sempai real quick, please wait." (Y/n) smiled over at him and pulled Tamaki over towards the end of the car. 

"I think we should let Kyoya-sempai in." (Y/n) offered her/his idea making Tamaki frown. "(Y/N)... it was just supposed to be just us two! We barely get some alone time before someone comes sniffing us out!" Tamaki complained, but (Y/n) was not going to back down. 

"Come on, brother dear. I promise we can go hang out on Saturday this week and do whatever you want, okay?" (Y/n) offered him as she/he smiled. Tamaki's face immediately lightened up as he nodded his head furiously. 

"Alright, sounds like a deal. Hey, Kyoya-sempai!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she/he was now looking over at the patient male "Yes?" Kyoya's face lit up slightly as his attention was now on (Y/n). "Would you like to come inside our limo and talk?" (Y/n) asked him, but not a second later that their chauffeur had to stop due to some army men in front of them loaded with guns.

"I would very much like to, (Y/n)." Kyoya answered her/him as he entered her/his right side and sat down. (Y/n) smiled, "Alright then! Though, first you have to call off your men." (Y/n) stated, and with one phone call, the guards were already gone. 

"Done, now tell me, (Y/n), how did you sleep?" Kyoya asked her/him as the sulking Tamaki was still on the other side of the car. "I slept alright, though I'm a little tired. I guess I should regulate my sleeping hours-"

"I have this sleeping schedule for you, (Y/n). I hope this can better help you to sleep." Kyoya handed her/him a black appointment book. (Y/n) sweatdropped but took it gratefully. 

"Um, thank you, Kyoya-sempai!" (Y/n) thanked him with a bright smile causing Kyoya to look away from her/him with red-tipped ears. "You're... You're welcome, (Y/N)." Kyoya coughed into his hand and tried to fix his composure. 

Tamaki whimpered, "Mommy dearest? Why must you ruin my time with (Y/n) dear?" Tamaki asked him making Kyoya smile. "Daddy dearest, it's because it annoys me." Kyoya answered him as Tamaki sighed, and soon Kyoya began to write into his black notebook.

"Masters, we have arrived." The familiar soft voice announced as the chauffeur opened the door. Kyoya stepped out and offered a hand towards (Y/n) making her/him smile and take it. "Come on, Tamaki-sempai! I believe the others are already waiting for us in the club." (Y/n) stated as Tamaki slowly got out of the limo causing (Y/n) to groan. 

"Hurry up, Tamaki-sempai." (Y/n) demanded as she/he grabbed onto his waist and pulled Tamaki towards her/him. Tamaki looked up at (Y/n) and quickly blushed, and he swore he saw white roses surrounding them. 

"We all of to stop and hurry." Snapping out of his trance Tamaki looked over at Kyoya with a frown. (Y/n) looked over at Kyoya and nodded. Letting go of Tamaki (Y/n) made sure that he was balanced before walking forwards. 

Girls squealed and fainted once they caught sight of the three host club members walking into the school together. (Y/n) smiled and blew kisses at them while Tamaki merely winked, and Kyoya just nodded his head.

"Sheep-sama!" Feeling something hugging him/her (Y/n) looked down and saw Honey with his bunny in his arms, his face joyful. (Y/n) smiled and ruffled his hair making Honey lean into her/his touch. "Good morning, Bunny-Kun." (Y/n) greeted him and looked up to see Takashi looking down at him/her with a smile. 

"Good morning to you, too, Takashi-sempai." (Y/n) greeted him as well. Takashi nodded his head. Looking around the front yard of the academy (Y/n) could not catch a glimpse of the familiar orange-haired twins. 

"Hey, Sheep-sama? What are you trying to find?" Honey asked her/him. (Y/n) looked back down at the hugging male and smiled. "I was trying to see if I could find the twins, but it appears that they are not yet here. Maybe you guys should go in without me, I'll wait for them." (Y/n) offered and looked back at the front gate. 

Honey frowned, "I got cake!" Honey exclaimed and tried to bribe her/him, but it didn't work. "Sorry, Bunny-Kun, but this is more important than cake." (Y/n) apologized as her/his gaze was still on the front gates, hope running through his/her apparently alive heart. 

"They may not come before the bell rings, (Y/n). I say we go now-" Kyoya tried to explain to (Y/n), only to be stopped by loud car honks and a big neon sign being directed towards (Y/n). 

"What the?" (Y/n) whispered as everyone in the front yard could see the twins in their uniforms holding up a big neon sign saying 'We're sorry, (Y/n)! Please forgive us!'. 

"You've got to be kidding me..." Kyoya sighed as he wrote down something in his notebook. Though the person that should be the most embarrassed should have been (Y/n), and she/he was. 

"Please forgive us, (Y/n)! We promise we will never do anything like that again!" The two twins yelled out at the same time, holding microphones. 

"I-I forgive you! Just stop making such a scene!" (Y/n) exclaimed as her/his face became red with embarrassment. 

A person farther from them sighed as the person fixed 'his' glasses. "So loud..."

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 9.7K 104
F/n l/n is the heir to the l/n talent agency, one of the most popular talent agencies in Japan and one of the few that has branches in America and Ca...
288K 10.3K 36
*#1 in #kaoru* Azami Fujioka arrived at Ouran Academy with her younger sister, Haruhi, on a scholarship in hopes to get a better education. She was s...
231K 6.1K 24
Enrolled in the all-prestigious Ouran High School, Fujioka Haruhi should be delighted. However, being in the Host Club was not something she had plan...
263 10 12
(!!NOTE!! I do NOT like yandev, however, I do enjoy his game/characters and thus, this spawn of hell was created c: also, this is a mature story with...