๐…๐Ž๐‘๐‚๐„๐ƒ , ๐ค. ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ...

By dvmbhxe

"๐–๐„ ๐‘๐€๐ ๐€๐–๐€๐˜ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐†๐„๐“๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ, ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐–๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐”๐ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‘๐˜๐ˆ๐๐†... More

-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฐ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฑ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฒ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿณ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿด
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿต
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐—”/๐—ก
๐—˜๐˜…๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐Ÿ‹
New book

-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ

16.4K 304 704
By dvmbhxe

AN: PLEASE READ

Ummm hey besties. So this chapter will have smut again Bc why tf not. Although, it's CNC (consensual non-consensual). If you don't know what CNC is, it's a kink that is discussed between two partners about not having to ask for sexual things, and the person they do it to can act like they don't like it, or didn't give consent.

Ex: your bf fucking u while ur asleep then u like wake up feeling pleasurable. (Sorry that's like the best way to put it lmfao)

And obviously some people have a problem with that kink, saying it's rape or whatever, so if you don't like it then I advise you to skip this chapter. Or if you don't like it, just don't comment on it. Ty<3

Also tysm for over 100k reads!! I rlly did not think this book would get this far, this was literally only a freestyle when I was a beginner at writing so ty guys lol.

Ok on with the story :)

꧁꧂

Warning: slight smut, CNC, oral

20| Discuss

[Bakugou P.O.V]

I came out of the bathroom to see y/n, sleeping peacefully on her side. I just took a shower and threw on some sweats after drying my hair. She looked small compared to the large bed. I was so happy that she's all mine now, and nobody else's. Mine to look at, mine to please, mine to care for. all mine now. Even though she was mine before she knew it, but that isn't the point.

In which, that led me to a bright idea. I did indeed handle her roughly last night, although I know she enjoyed it, I kind of feel bad...whether she liked it or not. She always knows what to say, how to make me feel when I'm moody, or after a long day of work. Therefore, I want to make her feel the same.

I want her to wake up, feeling like she's in heaven.

I smirked to myself, making my way over to her. Small snores came from her mouth, soon to turn into moans. Her body is still probably exhausted, so what's the worse in her waking up, feeling on cloud 9?

I mischievously walked towards her, licking my lips thats soon to be replaced with y/n. I gently grabbed her thighs, pulling her to the edge of the bed. She loves her beauty rest so she's already a hard sleeper, but also having a tired body equals a much more deep slumber.

I got down on my knees, slowly lifting the oversized t-shirt she wore. No matter how many times I see that pretty pussy it never fails to arouse me.

I greedily attached my mouth to it, my tongue matching perfectly on all of her lady parts. And from there on, I began to work my magic. Surely, my jaw would get tired if she didn't wake up, but I didn't care.

I closed my eyes, swirling my tongue around her clit, thinking of things like 'what if I got a tongue piercing?' Should I get one? I'd have y/n do it for me if I did.

My arms wrapped around her upper thighs my tongue slurping up all of her juices between her folds. She slightly flinched, causing my eyes to open and look up at her delicate body. Still asleep. Time to bump it up a notch.

I inserted my tongue into her, moving it around at a swift pace. She moved, a small whimper escaping her lips, "katsuki." She whispered, probably still half asleep as she felt around for me. I'm right here baby.

I began to switch from sucking her swollen clit, to gliding my tongue through her velvety walls. Any second she should be awake now.

Finally, she moaned. A pretty one at that. I could listen to those all morning. Her eyes fluttered open, looking down to see me abusing her pussy with just my tongue. "Katsuki?!" Her eyes widened.

"Morning princess." I mumbled against her clit, knowing how feral that sends her. I just love finding more and more things about this woman.

"Shit.." she moaned out in surprise, her hands immediately flying down to my hair.

I smiled against her, choosing to slide my fingers in her. I slowly pumped them, my tongue still giving her puffy folds attention.

"Fuck..you know how to...wake someone...up" she said between short breathes, tugging on my hair. Fuck, that makes me crazy. Y/n leaned her head back, her back slightly arching from the bed as I curled my fingers between her sticky walls, making that squelch sound I love to hear.

I hummed against her, speeding up my actions to shut her up. I watched myself ram my fingers in and out of her, y/n clamping down on them.

I rapidly flicked her clit, her thighs tightly hugging my head, "I-I'm about to cum!" She screamed, her eyes shut harshly.

"Then do it." I grunted, feeling her body shake then releasing all on my fingers. What an essence.

She laid there for a while, her chest heaving up and down. "Katsuki why didn't you wake me up? What if you'd been at it for a long time before I woke up?" She questioned.

"Then I just would've been at it." I mocked her choice of words, licking her sweet savory off my fingers, "plus, I wanted you to wake up in a good mood."

She smiled, getting up from the bed, "I'm going to go shower really quick, I'll be back."

"Okay." I nodded, watching her scurry off into the bathroom until I heard the shower cut on.

-

I was sitting on the edge of the bed, y/n laying down on her back, both of us on our phones. I was scrolling through tiktok, when I heard her phone ding. I don't mean to be nosey, but my head subconsciously turned around.

Yeah, subconsciously alright.

Her face was full of fear and maybe a bit of confusion. She read the text, her jaw opening wide and her eyes as well. "Is something wrong?"

"Katsuki come here hurry." She vigorously waved me over.

I raised a brow, hurriedly scooting towards her.

"Read this."

'Still not scared y/n? Don't worry, your dad and I will find you soon. We're getting closer to your location so you and Bakugou might want to start worrying. How do I know you're with him? Well I'll send you some proof. When I get my hands on you, you and Bakugou are done for. Never seeing each other's faces again.'

Attachment: 6 images

They were pictures of me and y/n on a date. What the actual fuck. "Is that your mom texting you? And how the fuck did she get your number?"

"Yeah, well stepmom and-"

"Wait yuki isn't your actual mother?" I cut her off.

"Well no my mom died and my dad got remarried. Anyways—"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Can you shut up? That's not important right now." She snapped.

"You still should've told me sooner." I pouted.

"I'm sorry, I'll explain everything later, just let me explain this first Bakugou." She firmly said, causing me to close my mouth and listen. When she uses my last name that's how I just know when to be quiet, "as I was saying. I broke my other phone because she texted me and I needed to get rid of it as soon as possible. Sooooo I had to buy a new phone, thinking she wasn't going to find my number but it seems she did. And now we are basically on the hunt from our parents." She said in one blow.

It took me a second to comprehend what just came flying out of her mouth, "so what you're saying is...they almost know where we are, and if they find us, we'll never see each other again?" I asked and she nodded. "Fuck." I sighed in frustration.

"We really need to get of here, and move somewhere else." She put her soft hands on top of mine.

"You're right." I pinched the bridge of my nose, "we'll leave first thing tomorrow, and settle into a new hotel or apartment, I'll figure something out." Great. Another damn obstacle.

"It'll be fine, okay?" She reassured, taking my face in her hands, looking at me with those beautiful orbs she had.

I nodded, feeling like I was going to turn into putty in her hands. How could she have such a strong affect on me? She flashed me a smile, pulling me towards her, and connecting her lips with mine. It was a quick kiss of reassurance, but it meant just as much as hungry sloppy kisses.

"I'll start packing." I got up, walking towards the drawers.

"And I'll help!" She exclaimed, jumping out of bed.

I couldn't figure out if it was her leadership, how she puts me in my place, or her humor, her messiness, maybe all of them, that makes me fall head over heels for y/n. Who wouldn't? And that's why I'm not going to let my parents, nor hers, pull us apart. It'd be like tearing a part of me too. I'll make sure to protect her, and us with all of my willpower so that they know not to take or mess with my property.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 303 27
#๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐Ÿญ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ "๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ช ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ณ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๏ฟฝ...
110K 4.6K 29
๐‘ฉ๐’๐’๐’Œ #๐Ÿ ๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐‘บ๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’”. "๐€๐ง๐ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž" ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐จ...
280K 8.2K 27
โ๐—ฌ/๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ.โž โ๐—”๐—ป๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ผ!โž ...
115K 4K 47
โ€ข๐Š.๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐ฆ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ...