|| Bully 2 || Kim Taehyung FF

By kthxnarii

||English FF|| || The second part of the Story Bully || Are you really going to pull off the same thing all o... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~

~Chapter 17~

4.3K 257 105
By kthxnarii

Hii guys, I'm sincerely sorry for the long wait. I will try my best to update more often from now on. Things have gotten a bit better but still not entirely well. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

I'm really happy with every nice comment I get which say how much they like my story, they mean a lot to me. Also the people with patience and who understand that I'm rn not in the best place have my whole heart.

But the ones which are straight up pressuring me into continuing, who don't care about the fact that I'm also a human being with a private life and problems, aren't really motivating. Also don't forget, quality over quantity.

Thank you so much for reading my story!
———

The day of my auditioning has come and I felt like dying. I was so nervous, I wanted to cry like a little b- and the others tried to calm me down, but unfortunately they failed.

Our group, Jaehyun and me stood in front of the auditioning room, waiting for me to get called in.

Jia:"You'll do great Mina, you practiced for so many hours. It can only go well."
Me:"But imagine how embarrassing it would be, if my voice cracks or something."

Jimin:"This won't happen."
Namjoon:"Stop being so pessimistic Mina"
Yoongi:"We didn't spend so many hours practicing for nothing." he ruffled my hair „You really improved."

Jaehyun:"If you won't make it, just audition at my entertainment, like I already told you." he patted my shoulders.

Those words finally calmed me down a little bit. I took a few deep breathes in and took a last look at all my friends.

Me:"Can we please have a cringe group hug?"
Hoseok:"yes group hug." he said excitedly and gave me a tight hug to which the others joined.

Now I was ready to give it all.

Finally it was my turn.

~time skip~

We went to a nearby café.

Me:" I knew I wouldn't get accepted." I hid my face behind my hands. Yoongi was patting my back and handed me the coke I ordered.

„Our entertainment is to be honest way too strict anyways. After our success they decided to only accept the best ones and unfortunately they didn't think you were one of those, although I was sure you had the potential. But don't take it to heart. Audition at Jaehyun's entertainment, they seem to accept anyone there." Yoongi said and looked at Jaehyun who glared at him.

„Excuse you? Now I feel attacked."

Me:"Do you think I should continue with practicing or should I already go to my next audition?" I took a sip of my coke.

Namjoon:"Just practice a bit more and then next week you should try it at the other entertainment." He said and gave me a reassuring smile to which I nodded.

Jimin:"But you did great today Mina."

Jaehyun:"and you'll do even better next week, then you'll join my entertainment and will get to know my group members. Who are incredibly good looking and most of them are still single." he winked at me.

Tae:"But we're hotter here."
Yoongi:"Facts."

Namjoon:"Can you give Luna greetings from me then? She's part of the other entertainment."
Me:"Of course." I laughed.

We headed back to their Appartement, but Jaehyun unfortunately had to leave already.

While walking back, I received a message from Rose. It said that she plans on coming here to korea for awhile in about two weeks and if that's alright for me. I texted her back and told her that it'd be alright and that she could stay at my Mom's and my Appartement.

Jungkook's going to be so shocked when she appears literally out of nowhere, because I won't tell him that she's coming. Rose told me that they'd been texting everyday since I gave him her number. They definitely are soulmates and I'm glad that they're at least able to have a happy end.

It started raining and almost none of us brought an umbrella with us, so we started running. I was a bit behind the others since it was dark already and I wasn't able to see a lot through the heavy rain. Suddenly a hand grabbed mine and pulled me with them.

I looked up to see Yoongi being my savior.

As soon as we arrived at our building, I went to my bedroom first to shower and change into clean clothes. Afterwards I went back to my friend's Appartement. Jin and Hoseok wanted to play card games with me and Yoongi decided to join us.

„Yass I won again" Hoseok yelled happily. „I'm the best"

Jin:"No you're not, just because you've been winning the last few rounds doesn't mean you're the best." he grabbed the cards and shuffled them again to play another round. „I'l'll win this round!"

Yoongi:"I'm getting tired guys, we've been playing for two hours straight and now it's almost midnight."

Jin:"Come on Yoongi, just a few more rounds. I want to show Hoseok who's the best player here."

Yoongi:"Without me though. I'll go sleep." he waved at me and said „Goodnight." he said and left to go to his room.

Me:"Can we play the game with just three people?"
Hoseok:"No, there have to be at least four." He sighed and looked at Jin who already got up to search for another player.

After a few minutes he came back with a tired Taehyung.

Hoseok:"You got Tae to play with us?" Jin nodded.

Tae:"I couldn't sleep anyways, although I'm really tired. So why not spend some time with my good friends? Am I right?" he gave us a smile and sat down next to me. His hair was messy and he was in his Pyjamas, obviously not caring about the fact that I'm here.

His outfit and hair made him look incredibly and unusually cute.

Get it together Mina!

I noticed that I was staring at him because he started staring back at me.

Tae:"Do you like my outfit?" he grinned and I started laughing.

„You look quiet interesting" I then broke the eye contact and looked at Jin who was smiling at the sight he was seeing.

We continued playing for a few rounds and Jin only won once while Hoseok never won and Tae was the one winning almost every round.

It was past midnight and some of us were finally getting tired.

Me:"I guess the winner is Tae and not one of you." I patted both of their backs.

Jin:"I should've brought Jimin." he mumbled, said goodnight and disappeared into his room.

Hoseok:"I'll also leave, goodnight guys." He gave me hug and left as well.

Now there was an awkward silence because only Tae and me were left.

Me:"Aren't you going to bed as well now?"

Tae:"I'm actually less tired than before, so no I'll probably go for a walk outside."
Me:"Do you mind if I join you? Because same here."
Tae:"I don't mind my cousin joining me." He grinned.

„Are you going outside dressed like this?" I asked him and he nodded.

Tae:"I'm just going to wear a coat over it and luckily it stopped raining."

„I'm going to get a coat as well since I didn't bring-„

„-I'll give you one of mine." He interrupted me and I nodded.

He brought one of his huge Gucci coats and first I refused to wear it because it probably cost more than my whole wardrobe and if it'd get destroyed I would never be able to pay it back.

He insisted on lending me this coat and he told me he owned two of them anyways.

We went outside and walked through the streets of Seoul. Tae and me talked about various things and most of his story were quiet funny. His life seemed to be full of adventures while mine was rather boring. He ensured me that after becoming a trainee I would also be having an adventurous life with many exciting events.

Suddenly we started talking about his current girlfriend. He told me that he started dating her during his trainee days.

What he didn't tell me was, that it was because he was trying to forget about me.

What bothered me was the fact, that I was literally his ex-girlfriend and he was casually talking about his current girlfriend. If Tae and my relationship wouldn't have been so serious two years ago and I wouldn't have been deeply in love with him, I obviously would not mind him talking about his current lover.

But damn that hurt and of course I wasn't allowed to show it, but after awhile I heard enough.

Me:"Tae, I'm glad that you're in a happy relationship with a literal goddess, but can we talk about something else? I'm not in the mood to talk about relationships after my former boyfriend cheated on me."

He facepalmed himself and apologized.

„I'd rather talk about how I can befriend Jaehyun's hot group members." I jokingly said to get a reaction out of him.

Tae:"You probably don't have to do much since you're a very easygoing and friendly person." He shrugged and I was lowkey shocked.

„Wow Tae, that was really cute of you."

Tae:"I know, I'm always cute." He said and I laughed.

Me:"Yes, definitely the cutest."

I noticed our arms brushing at each other and only then I realized how close we were actually walking next to each other, but Tae didn't seem to notice.

I decided to not point it out and just continue walking like this.

What I didn't know, was that he actually did notice, but he also decided to not say anything, since he enjoyed it.

After awhile we decided to head back and parted our ways.

At home it was really difficult for me to sleep, since my mind always wandered off to Tae. I hated it, I was sure that I wouldn't have a chance against his girlfriend and that it will forever be an unrequited love.

But finally I was able to fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 206 9
============Short Story=========== When a bet with friends goes wrong. '' You are just a bet.'' '' But why me?'' '' For revenge.'' '' I hate you.'' '...
1.3K 199 43
This story is about yn and taehyung. They don't like each other presence. Let see if they stay enemy or turn into lover. vote if you like it. Its al...
MR. MAFIA By kate

Fanfiction

1.1K 40 22
He is a mafia and she is just a student. Just a difference of 3 years. "I like you, Y/N." "Oh...." Let's see what happens. It's my first ff.... Hope...
12.4K 854 24
❝We were never close to begin with.❞ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ Book #2 of the SWEET series. I ADVISE YOU TO READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE READING THIS ONE!!! WRITING: [s...