Win or lose /Bangchan

By Hobi_of_mine

"I think you shouldn't trust me, sooner or later I will escape." Mafia au Warning: Cursing,blood,killing,kid... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
Epilogue

37

4.6K 158 47
By Hobi_of_mine

Jieun landed on her feet,it stung for a second but nothing was broken.
She looked up to see Jihoon closing the window,she sighed knowing she doesn't have much time.

Luckily on this side of the building weren't many windows, so no one from the inside would see her or at least the chance was less.
Jieun started walking towards the edge of the flat roof trying to spot the leather but instead of a ladder she spotted two guards.

She immediately ducked down so they wouldn't see her,luckily they had their backs turned in her direction.

"Nothing here,we can go on."

"Hey!Whats that ladder doing there?"

One of the guards pointed towards the ladder, right there were Jieuns hide place was but luckily he didn't mean her.The girl didn't notice the ladder there before.

"Should we move it or?"

"Yeah let's put it back in the garden shed"

'No!'Jieun mentally shouted as she tried to make her self even smaller,body tightly pressed against the ground.

"Help me carry it."
One of the guards whined.

"No I have a higher position,do what I say."

"You act like the boss of this house."

"Well Taeyong told me to..."

Their voices faded away and Jieun raised her head and peeked over the edge,the ladder was gone so she could only do one thing...jump.

"This looks higher than before,probably 4 meters."
The girl mumbled.She was ready to jump before someone would see her through the few windows.

Jieun let her legs dangle over edge as she took deep breaths.
She moved her upper body closer to the edge.

"If I try to roll off,maybe nothing will break."

Jieun actually hated the feeling of falling,it was something that scared her.Free fall.But she didn't have a choice,if someone would go in Taeyongs office now and realize she wasn't there, they would find her quickly.

With a jolt Jieun dangled in the air her hands were tightly grabbing onto the brink,she she couldn't hold herself long but that wasn't her goal.

With a thud Jieun layed on the grass great pain in her left arm.She groaned as she forced herself to stand up.The girl grabbed onto the wall for support.
She hissed as she accidentally put pressure on her injured arm.

"Luckily it's not my leg."

And with that she looked around one last time, making sure no one saw her. Actually the hole mansion was surrounded by the forest but Jihoon told her to run south so she did.

Jieuns POV

I maybe ran about 300 meters when I heard siren from afar.

'They must've found out now.
Took them long enough.'

I could feel myself panicking a little knowing that they will look in forest but I trusted Jihoon that they won't look in the south.

So I picked up my pace, trying to shut out the disturbing sound of the siren.
I didn't look back and only kept my gaze on the ground ,so I won't fall over my own feet.

After some minutes I decided to slow down,too many thoughts were running through my head.

Worries
Plans
Possibilities

'I just hope Jihoon would keep my sister safe somehow.
I didn't even understand why he was helping me,he could literally get killed but he still decided to help me out.Jihoon is a true friend.

I want to pay him back one day but first I somehow have to get to the city and that fast.
The longer I need the higher the probability that Jihoon and Chaeyoung will get caught.'

3 persons POV

"Taeyong is such an-"Jieun was planning on ranting but she heard something rustle in the bushes.

She ignored it since it was probably just an animal or her imagination.
Jieun tended to often hallucinated things when she is in the nature.
As a kid she once saw a unicorn hanging in a tree and heard trolls singing together in front of a campfire.

But there weren't always those cute little harmless imaginations,mostly she saw monsters staring at her and evil laughers.

When she would go hiking with her parents and her sister.Her father would always look at her disappointed when she was scared and clutched onto his leg.

Her mother then always scolded her for not being though enough.
She still remembered that evil laugh as she was about cry when her mother scolded her.

Well luckily she didn't cry because of her sister.Chaeyoung always helped her in this kind of situation but Jieun wondered why she always had to be the one who needed to be tough.

Her parents never were like that to her older sister,they treated her like a princess.Until today she never understood why.

It wasn't like she didn't get any love from her parents exactly the opposite actually,her parents always showed both their kids love but Chaeyoung just never got into situations like that.

Jieun sighed as she continued to walk the narrow way,again she heard some evil laughter but unlike back then she wasn't scared nor did she need her sister to encourage or comfort her.

But Chaeyoung needed her and that's when Jieun speed up her pace again,suddenly also feeling paranoid and the need to run faster.

Taeyongs words still didn't get out of her head.

'Was he calling me a monster or psycho?'

Jieun already accepted the fact that her father wasn't exactly the most graceful person.Still she was disappointed.

Yes,her father was stuck in a dirty business but you can avoid killing innocent people,it seemed like her father more had fun in killing them instead of killing his real targets.

There were also many cases he failed,which meant he killed maybe five innocent people and didn't even succeed the mission.

Jieun felt pain in her heart.

"And after he showed my all that he even dared to call me a monster!"

The girl stopped running and shouted letting her frustration out.

"Why am I a monster?Just because he's my father!?What about my sister then huh?!....Bastards!"

Her screams echoed through the woods and it got dead silence.
Jieun sighed as she continued jogging again.She felt a little better.

———————————————————-
Jieun didn't know how much time had passed but the sun was already setting.She was thirsty and felt weak.
All she wanted to do was rest but that was out of question.

"Oh there's the end of the forest."

Jieun smiled as she finally stepped out of the forest.She was on a hill and had nice view of the sunset.

"The city."She breathed out when she noticed the city which was more in the west.

The girl noticed a sign which said only one kilometre until the city.

"Yes!"Jieun was happy as little smile appeared on her face and she walked down the hill towards the city.
Her arm was still hurting but she ignored it.

After some minutes she entered the city and immediately went in the closest shop.She wore her hood and tried not be noticeable.Nct had many members and men they probably are searching for her everywhere.

"I'm sorry can I just call someone?"
Jieun asked the women behind the counter as she tried to hide her face from the security cameras.

"Yes."

"Thank you so much!"
Jieun bowed slightly as took the phone she then went outside the shop while trying to remember the number of her leader.

After two minutes sorting out her memories, she finally remember his phone number and called him.

"Hello?"Chans voice sounded strong and protective.

"Chan!It's me."

"Jieun?Where are how are you?Wait I tell the boys to hack your location!"

The girl was relieved to hear his voice,it calmed her down.

"The boys just found out that Nct's base is 4 hours away from here!
And now you're calling me and your location is two hours away from here you walked long huh!I'll immediately get the boys and we'll pick you up!"

The leader spoke fast and he sounded stressed but still relieved.

"Chan they're searching for me everywhere,I'm basically undercover hiding right now.
And also,what about my sister?She's in danger we have to attack their base and get her out of there even though I'm not really sure if she's still there since Jihoon said he will take care of her!"

Jieun wanted to continue but Bangchan interrupted her.

"Listen Jieun we will meet in the middle of the city in two hours,there's a big fountain at the market place, basically the landmark!Until then you have to stay undercover but never stay in a place too long keep moving ok?"

"Alright!"

"Good take of yourself Jieun ."
Chan said softly and the girl nodded with a little smile even though he couldn't see her.

"I will!"

Over 400 votes!Guys can you believe that wahhh

Anyways thx for reading sry for any mistakes.  ;)

(Wordcount=1501)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 475 8
Jeon Y/n's traded off to SKZ in exchange for ownership of her father's failing gang. Years of training and working for him are thrown down the drain...
182K 5.1K 37
[MAFIA AU] In a dangerous country where gangs lurk in every corner, KIM YUN-YEONG runs into LEE KNOW, the boss of the most dangerous gang in Korea. S...
25.6K 564 18
~finished Editing~previous Name: Mafia ruler Bang Y/n, born and raised in Sidney Australia, her mom died when she was a baby and her dad has been an...
1.6M 57.2K 29
"how have you never held a gun before?" - DISCLAIMER: profanity, homicide, organized crime - #1 in chan | january 8, 2020 #1 in felix | september 11...