My Sweet Revenge JK ff

By kookiesbunnysmile

Jeon jungkook The most powerful man in the world.. Had a dark past.. Which completely ruined his heart but ma... More

Trailer
Part : 1
Part - 2
Part - 3
Part-4
Part- 5
Part - 6
Part -7 {1}
Part - 7 {2}
Part - 8
Part - 9
Part-10
Part - 11
Part - 12
Part- 13
Part - 14
Part - 15
Part - 16
Part - 17
Part-18
Happy New Year And New Update
Part - 19
Part - 20
Part - 21
Part - 22
Part - 23
Part - 24
Part - 25
Part - 26
Part - 27
Part - 28
Part - 29
Part - 30
Part - 31
Part - 32
Part - 33
Part - 34
Part - 35
Part - 36
Part - 37
Part - 38
Part - 39
Part - 40
Part - 41
Part - 42
Part - 43
Part - 45
Part - 46
Part - 47
Part - 48
Characters Q&A
Part - 49
Part - 50
Part - 51
Part - 52
Part - 53
Part - 54
Part - 55
Part - 56
Part - 57
Part - 58
Part - 59
Part - 60
Part - 61
Part- 62
Part - 63
Part- 64
Part - 65
Part - 66
Part - 67
Part - 68
Part - 69
Part - 70
part -71
part -72
part -73
part-74
part -75
part-76
part -77
part -78
part -79
part -80
part -81 (part 1)
81 - (part 2)
Q & A
epilogue
happy ending

Part - 44

3.3K 158 147
By kookiesbunnysmile

Hearing the birds chirping sound, with the beautiful sunshine rays of busan morning, piercing in from the window. Making Saerin squint her eyes as she blink few times to realize it's morning already.

While waiting for Jungkook last night she fall asleep on the bed in an uncomfortable position.

She stretch her hands beside her to expect Jungkook but she felt nothing. Turning around she look at the empty bed, empty room and empty bathroom.

She frown after closing the bathroom door.

"did Jungkook really was out all night?"

As the questions run in her mind, she felt angry, upset and disappointed. She never thought Jungkook would leave her on her first night like this when she leaved her family and friend for him. Came all the way to busan. Just for him. Just to be with him forever. But.. Here he already left her lonely on their first night.

Tears formed on her eyes as she harshly wipe it and walk toward her bedroom door.

As soon as she open it. Petals of red roses fall on her head. She look upward seeing a big basket tied up on ceiling which moved down by the rope attached to the door when she open the door. The basket turn down that let the beautiful floral petals fall on her.

A surprise expression form on her face. As she walk to the stairs.. Seeing a red rose with a note on every step of stairs.

Picking up one. She read

"I'm sorry" ❤️

Taking another step, she took another note

"i know its my fault"  🌹

"i shouldn't leave you last night" 🌹

"sorry 2.. For my bad behavior last night"  🌹

"i shouldn't shout on you like that"  🌹

"sorry 3...for ruining our wedding night"  🌹

"sorry 4.. For not being a good husband on our first day of marriage"  🌹

"sorry 5... For not complimenting you how gorgeous you look last night in that maroon gown"   🌹

"now please forgive me. Because i suck at pursuing people".  🌹

She smiled reading the weird smiley emoji he made and took all those rose flowers, holding it like a bouquet. As she smell them making her feel refresh.

She look around at the living room seeing it empty. No presence of Jungkook but a big pastel blue box lied on the coffee table.

She walk toward it. As she bend down seeing a big note. She took it before reading

"wear this and come outside.. My manager will be there waiting for you"

And as soon as she read this a knock heard on the front door as someone open. A man in proper suit bowed to her.

"i will wait for you outside Mam. Get ready.. Master is waiting for you"

He said and without for reply he walk away. She frown as she held the box, opening it to see a beautiful dress.

She took it and went to get ready. After she wore the dress she look at mirror. Surprise to see a note on it

"you look gorgeous"

A smile form on her lips as she look around, finding no one there. As she turn toward the mirror seeing another note on down that she failed to notice before.

"don't look around.. Get ready fast. Don't make me wait alot.. Princess"

This nickname vanish her smile as she remembered how her father used to call her like this. She miss him.

'i promise you dad i will come later to meet you soon'

Sighing, she took the rose bouquet as she walk outside.

Seeing a black limousine waiting for her outside. Shock her to the core.

The manager came and open the door for her as she sat down and asked the manager about Jungkook but she got no response from the robotic behavior manager.

***

Getting no response from his father as he continuesly called him. Jimin drove angrily toward's his father house.

As soon as he reach there. He storm inside, knowing very well that man sitting on his office room watching the show he put on.

Harshly kicking the door open. Jimin saw his father sitting on a chair with the cunning smile eating grapes while looking at the cctv footages.

Seeing his disgusting smile made jimin boil in anger as he harshly grab his father's collar, raising him upward.

"I FKING HATE YOU! WHY DID YOU DO THIS"

jimin slam him on the wall while dangerously glaring at him with his red eyes.

Mr. Park tried to move away by wiggling his body but no use as jimin's grip on him is too tight for him to even breath.

When suddenly few bodyguards of Mr. Park came and push jimin away from his father.

Mr. Park breath out as he massage his neck. While darkly chuckle looking at his son.

"it was soo much fun to play with your lil girlfriend"

"but just like you she wasn't of any use.. That bitc—"

A hard punch land on Mr. Park face. As jimin throw him on the floor while kicking all the bodyguards making them faint on the floor.

Jimin turn around and bend down to his father, clutching his collar

"just because of mother's last wish. I tolerated you all these years.. But now you crossed all the limit"

Jimin took out his gun while his father look at him in scared eyes.

"y-you can't kill your own father!"

Mr. Park shout in fear as his eyes begging his son to not kill him.

"when you can black mail my girlfriend by giving death threat to kill me...your own son.. Then I can too"

Jimin said as he point his gun toward his father head. But to his unfortunate. Police officers barge inside. Pointing gun at jimin

"Mr. Park jimin throw your gun away"

Chief officer kim Taehyung said as he point his gun at him

"throw it or else we will shoot you!"
Taehyung said as he saw jimin staying still  with smirk on a face as he look at his father.

"he won't.. H-he w-will... Kill his own father"

Mr. Park said in fear voice. Knowing his son will definitely kill him now without caring about anything.

"you're so right father" jimin smirk as he stood up with his father, loading his gun. Ready to shoot.

*A gun shot heard*

*a body fall down*

Taehyung shoot the bullet try to point it on jimin's hand holding gun but jimin's sudden move made that bullet to peirce on jimin's father heart.

It felt like a slow motion but happens in a fast moves....

        Jimin throwing his father body Making Taehyung's bullet peirce in Mr. Park's body. And taking this as chance jimin turn around jump from the window.

Taehyung eyes widen as he realize his bullet hit Mr. Park instead. He signalhis officers to take care of Mr. Park unconscious body on the floor. While ran toward the window and chase jimin

Huffing in an alley way jimin stop and hide there taking a deep breath. Pushing his hair back he took out a pic from his wallet

"I'm sorry mom. But he deserves the punishment for what he did. I didn't kill him by my hands as i know you won't like it. But eomma.. A person like him deserve this"

A tear fall down on his cheek as he remember his mom.

Suddenly He heard a police siren, and to his right he saw Taehyung eyes met his as he step out from his car. With a gun pointing at jimin.

"Mr. Park jimin stop right there or i will shoot you"

But jimin in swift motion turn around and run toward the other street.

But while running he got shot by Taehyung on the leg as Taehyung chase behind him while giving him warning to stop.

But jimin hiss while walking hard and turn around to a corner, his only mind was meeting his girlfriend who's waiting for him. He limp hard as he run to the car while blood oozing from his leg..

Punching a man who was peacefully eating mc burger inside in his car parking infront of McDonald's .

He throw that man out and stole his car while speeding away from there.

Taehyung chase him in his car from behind while trying to shoot his car's tire but jimin ditch every shots as he was driving crazily.

While trying to escape Taehyung, jimin car reach to a bridge where traffic was crazy

"baby wait for me I'm coming"

Jimin said as he look at the ring he Baught to propose her

Before Taehyung car reach jimin....

A truck collided on jimin's car

Making his car fall down from bridge.

"JIMIN!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 2.8K 94
taehyung a well known CEO and mafia but being taehyung is a mafia, very few people knows about it... love jeon jungkook aka kookie a lot... but in op...
23K 721 25
"you are too sweet for a sinner like me" - - - - - - Kim Y/n is the spoiler daughter of Kim Dae-byeok. The CEO of Kim industries. One of the biggest...
44.5K 800 37
"Y/N, do you remember something?" Yes. You do. But not what he wants you to remember, you remember what you shouldn't at this moment. Definitely not...
151K 5.5K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...