Stars of Teyvat, Genshin Impa...

By mikanzwrld

I am forever your most devoted believer. GENSHIN ONESHOTS ✶ DISCON. mikanzwrld / cover by htsu... More

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐄𝐘𝐕𝐀𝐓 ₊˚.♡ ↷
─── CHILDE ; lemonade ♡
─── XIAO ; crystalflies ♡
─── ALBEDO ; science homework ♡
─── AUTHOR'S NOTE ; i'm still alive ♡
─── VENTI ; there for you ♡
─── XIAO ; his karmic debt ♡
─── 4NEMO ; as your boyfriend ♡
─── XIAO ; some holiday love ♡
─── DILUC ; wedding's blessing [ part i ]♡
─── DILUC ; wedding's blessing [ part ii ]♡
─── MONDSTADT ; school headcanons♡
─── LIYUE ; school headcanons♡
─── INAZUMA ; school headcanons♡
─── HALLOWEEN SPECIAL ; a spooky night ♡
─── AMBER ; food delivery ♡
─── RAIDEN EI ; a winter stroll ♡
─── XIAO ; a birthday with you ♡
One Journey Ends, and Another Begins.

─── VENTI ; windblume picnic ♡

6.6K 138 175
By mikanzwrld

❝ Because my Windblume, darling, is you. ❞

SETTINGS. gender neutral reader. fluff.

SYNOPSIS. in which venti surprises you with a picnic!

NOW PLAYING. let the wind tell you ; chilichill

─── ─── ☆: *. ☽ .* :☆ ─── ───

AUTHOR'S NOTE. hi guys !! so... this is my first one shot for this book. it honestly might not be that good lmao, but i'll try my best! hope you enjoy, happy reading <3

THE CITY OF FREEDOM HAD ALWAYS BEEN BEAUTIFUL, but the Windblume Festival brought out Mondstadt's beauty to the fullest. The city was decorated from head to toe, dandelions floating by on a light gust of wind, fluttering gently over your head. The sound of children's laughter rang out through the streets, celebrating one of the biggest events of the year.

Standing inside the gate, you looked around at the festivities. This was your first Windblume Festival in Mondstadt- well anywhere really- and you were excited, though not entirely sure what the hype was about. Your eyes landed on the fountain in the middle of town, draped with chains of flowers and traditional Mondstadt wreaths.

A voice called out, "Y/N! Over here! Your order is almost ready!"

Smiling, you made your way over to Good Hunter. You ordered from the restaurant so much that Sara, the waitress, always knew what you ordered.

"Hi, Sara," you said. "It's good to see you again!"

"And same to you!" Sara said with a smile. "Are you excited for the Windblume Festival?"

"Yes, the decorations are absolutely beautiful. You guys really went all out!"

"Well, the Windblume Festival is one of the biggest occasions of the year. We want to be prepared for it!" said Sara laughing. "Now, your order is almost ready. Wait right here!"

A few minutes later she came back holding a covered basket with your usual order in it- a Sweet Madame, two apples, and a Sticky Honey Roast.

"Yay! Sticky Honey Roast!" Paimon screeched next to you.

"Shut up Paimon" you said.

"Hmph! Not sorry."

You turned back to Sara, taking the basket and dropping a handful of Mora on the counter. "Thanks, Sara."

"No problem," she said. "Hope you enjoy the Windblume Festival!"

As you walked away from Good Hunter, you suddenly noticed a small piece of turquoise parchment sticking out from under the checkered cloth. When did that get here?

You carefully pulled out the paper and smoothed it out. It was a note- and from your favorite drunk bard god Venti, of all people.

"Dear Y/N,

Do you know what a Windblume is, darling~?

Meet me at my statue tonight, and I'll tell you.

Don't bring anything; I've got a surprise for you.

Yours truly, Venti"

A/N: I was gonna do a pick-up line but I couldn't think of one lmao

You tucked the note in your pocket, smiling. Even though he told you not to bring anything, you decided to stop over at the general goods store and buy some dandelion wine for him, though only a small bottle because you didn't want him getting drunk.

As you walked back to the cottage where you stayed when you visited Mondstadt, Paimon noticed the bottle of dandelion wine in your hand. "Hey, you don't drink wine. What are you doing with that?" she asked suspiciously. Then she narrowed her eyes.

"Wait.. is that for that tone-deaf bard?"

"Don't call him that!" you scolded Paimon. "And yes, it is, but don't you say a word about it."

"Who said Paimon will say anything?"

"I know you'll say it, so just shut up, will you?"

"HEY! That's not very nice!"

You sighed. "Ugh, fine. How about I stop calling you emergency food if you stay quiet?"

"Hmm..." Paimon crossed her arms.

"...aaaand get you an extra Sticky Honey Roast?" you added, rolling your eyes.

"Fine! But I'm not making any promises!" said Paimon.

You sighed. "Alright." Thank goodness I have extra Mora on me. I'm gonna have to buy a lot more food if Paimon keeps being like this.

─── ─── ☆: *. ☽ .* :☆ ─── ───

The streets of Mondstadt were quiet. No Timmie's pigeons waiting around to be killed. No lights on in any of the taverns or shops. No Donna repeatedly moaning Diluc's name. Just the gentle wind blowing through the streets, and the sound of a lyre far off in the distance. You smiled, knowing just who was playing that lyre.

Holding the bottle of dandelion wine in your hand, you trudged through the streets toward the statue. You pulled out Venti's note from your pocket, reading it over and over again. What is a Windblume? you asked yourself. Because, to be honest, you didn't really understand what the Windblume Festival was about. Was it about freedom? Peace? Or even love, maybe? You weren't sure. Whatever it was, Venti was gonna tell you all about it, and you couldn't wait to see him.

As you came closer to the statue, your heart began to pound faster and faster, until you spotted his figure standing in the distance, playing his lyre.

"Venti?" You whispered nervously. He turned around, eyes brightening with excitement as he put away his lyre and sprinted toward you, engulfing you in a tight hug.

"Y/N! Oh darling, I've missed you so much~" he said, running his fingers through your hair.

"I missed you too" you said hugging him back. You looked behind him and saw a picnic spread out; Fisherman's Toast, apples, Sweet Madames, and Sticky Honey Roast. (Paimon's gonna be so jealous...)

"Venti! Where did you get the Mora to buy all this!" You said. Venti chuckled and pulled away. "I called in favors from some uh, friends. Anyhoo, is that wine for me? Yahoo~!" He smiled and tugged at your arm, pulling you toward the picnic.

"Ow Venti, not so hard! Anyways, weren't you going to tell me what a Windblume is?"

"I will... eventually, for now, let's just enjoy this picnic."

"Ok fine." You sat next to him, picking up an apple in your hands. Venti opened up the bottle of wine and took a sip, then said "Okay, Y/N. A Windblume is... how do you say it... something or someone that is special to you."

You raised an eyebrow. "So... a Windblume is a special person or thing?"

He nodded. "Put simply, yep."

"Ok... then I have a question." You said, curious.

"Go ahead, Y/N!" He said, taking another swig of the wine.

"Who or what is your Windblume?"

Venti froze, a blush forming on his cheeks. You smirked, excited to see what he would say.

"I.." he started. "I- I don't know if I should tell you."

"Uh-huh? And why is that?"

A small smile tugged at his lips, but he stayed quiet. Finally he responded. "Well..."

❝ Because my Windblume, darling, is you. ❞

You sucked in a breath. What was Venti saying...? And then you realized. Venti cared for you, just like you cared for him.

"Oh, Venti," you said, throwing your arms around his neck. "You're my Windblume, too."

He laughed, wrapping his arms around your waist. He gave you a gentle kiss on the cheek, then whispered in your ear, "I'm glad you're my Windblume."

AUTHOR'S NOTE. i hope y'all enjoyed it! lmao this was super long but whatever hehe. this is my first one-shot so it probably sucks, but feel free to give your opinion!

thank you for requesting 113009A, hope you liked it <3 i'll see you guys in the next one!

THANK YOU FOR VISITING STARS OF TEYVAT !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 370 15
Will be mostly non-binary reader F: Female reader M: Male reader NB: Non-binary reader This is my first time doing oneshots so don't judge too much p...
78.4K 1.2K 79
╭────────⋅ · ☾ ☽ · "𝐌𝐘, 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 !" ✦⌇ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ꜰɪᴄꜱ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀ. . . @mondaymelon. ⤷ x ɢɴ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴜɴʟ...
21.3K 492 24
For all of you Aether (male traveler) fans out there, here's a book of oneshots for one of Genshin's best bois. Unfortunately, there are no requests...
186K 2.2K 46
## 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒² ▬ uploaded every other sunday, may be delayed. crossposted on AO3, under the same...