Pokémon: A Promised Journey

Galing kay Duke_Aaron

"Here take this.." "Huh? What's this for?" The little boy asked innocently gaping at the object the girl hand... Higit pa

Prologue: The Eventful Meeting
Chapter Two: Trainer Card
Chapter Three: The Promise
Chapter Four: The Gap
Chapter Five: New Addition
Chapter Six: Fight for the Coal Badge
Chapter Seven: Godey's Journal
Chapter Eight: Galactic Face-off
Chapter Nine: Xavier's Resolve
Chapter Ten: Onward to Alamos
Chapter Eleven: Catching Up
Chapter Twelve: Irregularities
Chapter Thirteen: Sovereign of Nightmares
Chapter Fourteen: Visions
Chapter Fifteen: Overlapping Worlds
Chapter Sixteen: Palkia

Chapter One: The Twinleaf Trio

2.5K 53 37
Galing kay Duke_Aaron

According to the several myths, Sinnoh was the first region to be created. In a void of nothingness, a single-egg came into being which later hatched into the Creator, the first living being and Pokémon in existence. It then created the rulers of Time, Space and Distortion.

During the very formation of the world, it created the beings of Willpower, Knowledge and Emotions things that are in all modern humans and Pokémons around the world along with the rulers of Sea, Sky and Earth. 

When the land was created the three being of the aspects of life dove into the present day Lake Valor, Lake Acuity and Lake Verity respectively, thus earning the name of the Lake Trio.

At that point, the Creator created the Sinnoh region and Mt. Cornet divided the region into two sections. During this violent procedure, Stark Mountain was created and a different Pokémon took birth in the lava to be it's guardian. 

While creating the land of Sinnoh another region was created by the Creator at the same time and it is said to be the region where human civilization originated from. This region was called Ransei.

The Creator after making several other lands and assigning different guardians to this land to keep watch in it's stead fell into a deep slumber in a mysterious dimension called the Hall of Origin for ages to come. Though it is rumored that the Creator did visit the land of Sinnoh, some 2000 years ago but no solid proof of that happening exists.

________________________________________________________________________________

"I still cannot find words to thank you Professor for what you did for me." 

"It would have been a waste leaving a talented individual like you behind who has better things to do rather an office work." 

"I would say you are still thinking too high of me."

"You are selling yourself short now." The one claimed to be the Professor replied and that marked the end of discussion since the other individual gave up with an audible sigh.

The two individuals boarded down from the steamer after it had anchored itself in the small port of Sandgem Town. More than a port, it looked like a beach where the citizens would come in every while to relax themselves from their tiring schedules. It also served as a port for small or one could say private steamers. The main port cities of Sinnoh are namely Canvalave and Sunnyshore which are forever busy.

Exiting the beach both of theme entered into a town known as Sandgem Town which also meant the the town connected to the sand and ocean which was true given the small port plus beach in the southern part of the town. The town had a scanty population as compared to other big cites of Sinnoh. 

Professor Rowan had set up his lab here in this town mostly for the reason of it's scanty population and vast expanse of wild environment around the area, along with one of Sinnoh's three major lakes being nearby here. 

Speaking of Professor Rowan, he was man in his late fifties though his stamina at times betrays his age. He had white hair signifying his age and white mustache along with it. He had light grayish eyes which always looked strict and commanded discipline. One look in his eyes, and a person can sense how much experience of the world this man has.

Her wore a brown coat along with matching brown pants, with even his shoes being of the same color. Under the coat he wore a blue suit with yellow buttons on it and at last a brownish tie was tightened around his collar as well. He was carrying an orange briefcase with him. 

Alongside him walked a boy of 18 with spiky black hair and silver eyes which held exuberant energy and vigor which is common in his age group. He wore a dark blue hoodie over a green shirt and a pair of black cargo pants tightened with a belt. On his belt, a pokéball was clipped in there. The male had a pair of black fingerless gloves in both his arms and wore a pair of light brown combat boots. He also carried a yellow backpack on his left shoulder.

"Professor you are back! Welcome back!"

Another male's voice echoed before the source of the voice came into view. From the direction he was coming from, both Professor and his accomplice deduced that he was coming from the laboratory. 

The newcomer seemed to be in his fifteens. He had grayish-black hair and had light gray eyes. His clothing seemed suited to the weather of Sinnoh which included dark, red full-sleeved shirt under a dark blue jacket along with a white scarf wrapped around his neck. He had a pair of denim, black pants with dark gray shoes. A notable feature of his was the red beret with a white pokéball marked on it over his head.

"Why hello there Lucas." Professor greeted with his usual stoic face to which people around him seemed used to. "How have you been? Everything alright?"

"I am all good Professor and have finally got my trainer's license certified." Lucas replied after catching his breath. "Also everything regarding your research is fine here. I took care of it. Of course the other people here helped me."

'Hang on a sec? Is he Professor Rowan teen version?' The male beside Professor did the task of listening and got slight bit curious at the last part.

"Good good. I am glad to hear that everything has been fine in my absence." Professor Rowan's expressions changed from his usual stoic one. A smile tugged at the corner of his lips.

"How was Kanto?" Lucas asked, curiosity visible in his facial expression. 

"It was a nice experience going back there after so many years and meeting up with Professor Oak again. It certainly wasn't a waste at all." Professor Rowan informed before looking over at the male who had been accompanying him on his return trip. "I even met someone with potential there which would have gone to waste if he stayed there."

"Waste? How so?" Lucas looked over at the silver eyed male who sheepishly rubbed the back of his head. 

"Well it's just some issue back at my home." The Kanto native replied while trying not to spill much about it. Lucas took the hint and didn't ponder further. Rather he shifted the topic.

"Well I am Lucas Diamond." Lucas replied extending his right hand forward for a handshake. "Assistant of Professor Rowan."

"Xavier Shard." Xavier gladly returned the handshake, internally sighing at the previous topic being dropped.

"Let's continue our other chitchat in the lab, shall we boys?"

____________________________________________________________________________

"Mom! I am off!" Yelling this someone bolted off from their house at top speed and banged the door close behind them. The mother of the individual muttered some inaudible curses at the apparent hyperactiveness. 

The individual who bolted out of the house was in his teens with yellow hair and orange eyes. He wore a jacket with orange and white stripes over a green t-shirt, gray pants, brown boots and on his shoulder hung a brown shoulder bag. 

"This is what I call a great start." The blonde boy took a deep breath of fresh air after exiting his house. "Now to go annoy Dawn out of her bed."

The town where the super energetic boy resided in was called Twinleaf Town which was just walking distance away from Sandgem Town. The town lied in the southwestern part of Sinnoh Region and also seemed to be enveloped in the aroma of fresh new leaves and hence the name Twinleaf was given to it. 

Johanna, a Top Coordinator in the realm of contest also had resided in this town after retiring from her Contest career. Though she owns a big house and even a battlefield in the backyard of her house where she at times polishes her rusted skills or give pointers to greenhorn Pokémon Coordinators. 

Another great image of Sinnoh which were the Tower Tycoon Palmer, from the Sinnoh Battle Frontier also resided here in this town though he hardly pays a visit here. So Twinleaf Town has also gained another name for it, due to these two famous figures. It is also called 'The Silent Town of Geniuses'.

The male ran down the streets which soon led to to one of the houses which were on the farthest corner of the town. It was a two storey house similar to his own. Grinning, he knocked on the door a few times before the door was opened for him.

"Hello Barry. Here to pick Dawn?" 

The one who opened the door was a woman in her early forties with fair complexion and blue eyes. Her blue hair was styled into a bob with a red hairclip. She wore a white, long sleeved shirt, a peach and red apron with pockets and blue capris. She was currently wearing her red household footwear.

"Yes!" Barry replied, excitement evident in his voice. "After all today is the big day. Is she awake yet?"

"Yes I am!" A rather annoyed feminine voice called out from upstairs before the source of said voice descended down. "Do you honestly think I would still be sleeping today of all days? Granted I am a bit lazy...."

A girl of fifteen with navy blue hair and dark blue eyes descended down from the stairs and currently she was pouting, taking offense of Barry's image of her. 

She wore a long sleeved, red sweater dress with multiple pink buttons on it and had a white scarf wrapped around her neck. She wore white knee high socks and lighter pink colored boots. On her back, she carried a white colored backpack.

Giving Barry a smack on the arm while the latter tried to come up with a reply, the girl went on pick her white beanie which had pink pokéball design on it before wearing it over her head. "Now I am ready to go."

"Well then what are we waiting for?" Barry knew that it would be in favor of him to change the subject.

"But you haven't apologized." Dawn reminded her childhood friend with hands on her waist.

"Who cares about that!" Barry grabbed her left hand before he literally dragged her out of her own house at full speed. "See ya later Mrs. Berlitz!"

"Take caaarreeee Moooommmm--Barry will ya stop pulling?!"

"These kids.." Johanna shock her head with sigh. Praying for their wellbeing on their journeym she closed the door to get back into whatever she was doing.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Though Barry had heard her request loud and clear, his energy levels and excitement of today didn't let him let go off her hand until they were out of Twinleaf Town and into the wilderness of Route 201.

Upon leaving Twinleaf Town from it's one and only northern exit, the soon-to-be trainers ended up in a T-junction and had two paths leading to them. The one on the left side was shorter and it lead to Lake Verity, one of the sightseeing spots in this area and the one on the right side with longer walking distance led to Sandgem Town, where Professor Rowan resided and conducted his research.

The area was in the sheer wilderness so it wouldn't be a surprise if wild Pokémon jumped out of nowhere and ambushed on two defenseless teenagers. 

"So how are we going to get through this?" Dawn asked with her arms crossed facing Barry.

"Yeah about that..." Barry was sheepishly rubbing the back of his head. "Any ideas?"

"What!? You didn't think of anything and ran straight here?" Dawn facepalmed at the idiocy of her friend while glaring at him.

"Well ya see, I was busy thinking of what Pokémon I will be picking and finally decided on it." Barry tried to see the positive side of all this. "It is going to be Chimchar."

"That is not the point here." Dawn shook her head. 

"Wait I got an idea!" Barry's gears in his brain grinded again when he exclaimed while taking a quick look of the area around them. 

"Tell me about it." Dawn rolled her eyes.

"Sure it is potentially life threatening to run into wilderness without any Pokémon to defend ourselves." Barry started to explain before pointing at the bigger patches of grass in front of them. "How about we jump right before some Pokémon tries ambushing us?"

"Do you want me to pay your hospital bills?" Dawn asked, with more on an incredulous expression than before. 

"Come on Dawn! Don't be like that." Barry literally Ursaring-hugged her in order to persuade her in his master plan. "Please don't leave me like this."

"Fine I will go with this." Dawn knew of Barry's persuasion powers and it definitely surpassed hers. Plus she couldn't say no when he pleaded like that even though this is full crazy. 'Hope I don't regret my decision.'

"Okay stick with me." Barry let go off her while standing awfully close to her. He took a sprint stance. "Now on my marks..."

"STOP RIGHT THERE YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOTS!"

"Lucas?"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

18.9K 776 13
A team and a partner that was all a trainer needed but what if that very own team and the partner Ash had for years, suddenly decided that he wasn't...
21.2K 1.2K 28
[Male Reader x Pokémon] The world of Pokémon. A world filled with monsters capable of mass destruction and violence. Somehow Humanity created a way t...
44.3K 1.3K 17
A female Ash Ketchum is faced with being unable to fulfill her dreams with prejudices against her gender, and realizing that the world is a dark, ugl...
27.2K 1.2K 63
[Will be edited eventually] I couldn't wait to go on a journey and become Champion of Johto. It would've been a dream come true, achieving a goal som...