Green Eyes (Drarry fanfic) ✔...

By jiyarani

I do not own Harry Potter. This is HarryxDraco fanfic. It's a DRARRY if you don't like it then please don't r... More

Author's Note
1. Green Eyes
2. Party
3. The Deal
4. Beach
5. First Kiss
6. A night together
7. More kisses
8. Vitamin U
9. Welcome home
10. Seamus
12. The Club
13. Something unexpected
14. Promise
15. Sudden visit
16. Hungry for more
17. Dream come true (part 1)
18. Dream come true (part 2)
19. Different results
20. A Big Decision
21. The Delivery guy (M)
22. The next morning
23. The 'Special' appointment
24. The truth hurts
25. Healed to be wounded again
26. The culprit
27. Epilogue

11. Closeness

242 28 9
By jiyarani

"With this way we can win this contract." Hermione completed her presentation then closed the projector and took her seat besides Harry. James heard everything clearly and agreed with her proposal but wanted to hear Harry's view.

"Harry?" James called his name but Harry was still in deep thoughts. Hermione hit Harry's foot under the table to gain his attention.

"WHAT?!" Harry asked then close his mouth to realised that they were in the conference room.

"Sorry Dad." James nodded.

"So what you think about Hermione's proposal?" Harry gave him confused look and James sighed.

"Have you been listening to her?" Harry hanged his head in shame and murmured a soft No.

James knew that it was new for Harry but he have to pay attention for the sake of this contact. He pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration.," Harry just take a break or maybe a day off. But from tomorrow you're going to work hard on this project. This project is not only important for our company but also for Draco's. And I don't want him to regret his decision about supporting our company. Am I clear?"

"Yes dad. Sorry for today but from tomorrow I'll work hard on this project." Harry apologised then stood up.

"Sure. Now go and refresh your mind." James stood up and pull him in a hug. Harry gave him a quick hug then walked out of the conference room after nodding at worried Hermoine.

Harry cursed himself as soon as he sat inside his car. He couldn't stop thinking about Draco and the private time they spent together. His mind was a mess, whenever he closed his eyes, Draco's face come to his mind. They spent all of their nights together while cuddling but Harry wanted to stick with him every time. I have to ignore him. Harry thought to himself then drove off.

***

Draco was driving when his cell phone rang. He glanced at the phone's screen then stopped his car on the road side and received the call.," Hello Harry."

"Hi Draco." Harry greeted from the other side but he sounds tired.

"Are you ok?"

Harry sighed then cursed himself for being so obvious," Yeah. Just umm wondering, where are you?"

A big smile plastered at Draco's handsome face," Wanna meet?"

"Yeah, and I came to your office but Ron said that you're not here. Are you busy?" Harry asked while opening the door of his car and looking at Draco's office.

"No no. I'm not busy. I'm on my way to home. Just come to home. I'll be there waiting for you. Ok?"

Harry nodded his head then slipped inside his car," Yeah. I'll be there in 30 minutes. See you soon."

"Ok."

"Bye." Harry cut the call then turned his car in Draco's apartment direction. He was mad at himself because he promised to stay away from Draco but look here he was, driving towards Draco's apartment with a smile on his face.

Draco cut the call then drive to the supermarket. He went inside and bought the ingredients for the dinner. It took him 20 minutes to reached his apartment.

"Steve?" Draco called for his servant and he came as soon as he heard his name.

"Yes sir." Draco placed the bags on kitchen counter then turned to him.

"Steve, you're free now and come back on Monday. Ok?"

Steve nodded with a large smile on his face," Ok sir. But are you sure? I can help you."

"No. I'm good. Just go and don't come tomorrow. Ok?"

"Ok sir." With that Steve walked out of the apartment.

Draco removed his coat then fold up his shirt's sleeves and washed his hands. He glanced at the wall clock to see he have only few minutes.

"Let's get to the work." He pulled out the salmon from the bag and started to clean it then after removing the bones, he cut it into serving size pieces. Then made the marinate sauce and coated the fish in it. He was placing the fish tray into the refrigerator when the sound of car pulling over his apartment, reached his ears. He washed his hands then walked to the door, waiting for Harry to open the door.

"Ahhh. Hmm." Just as Harry opened the door, Draco pulled him inside and closed the door then pushed him against the door. Before Harry could ask or speak something, Draco crashed their lips together and started to tug on his lower lips harshly, nibbling it.

Just as Draco's tongue sneaked  inside and touched the upper portion of his mouth, Harry moaned in their kiss as his eyes rolled back in pleasure.

Never somebody kissed him like that. Draco placed his hands on Harry's ass and pulled him up in his lap. Harry gasped as Draco massaged his buns while carry him like a child towards his room.

Harry was unaware of when they reached the room untill his back hit the soft material of mattress. Draco nipped at his lower lips then broke the kiss. He kissed his cheek then moved on to his ear.

"Welcome home, Harry." Draco whispered then snaked his tongue inside Harry's ear, making the guy beneath him shiver.

"Fuck!" Harry moaned then arched his neck up, giving him more access. Draco smirked at his neediness and bite on his earlobe, leaving some marks.

"Ahhh."

Draco rubbed their lower body together then growled to feel the hardness in their cocks. "Damn!!"

Draco cursed then pushed his body down to Harry's lower body and glared at his clothed cock. Harry's lowered his half open eyes and gaze to Draco's lustfull face. He moaned as Draco's tongue came out and licked his own lower lip.

Draco locked his eyes with Harry's then while maintaining their gaze, he unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants then lowered the zipper followed by his pants. He licked his lower lip as the bulge in Harry's underwear was clearly showing and the musk of his manly odor hit Draco's nostril. Draco lowered his head and inhaled more of his odor.

Harry was watching his every move with pink cheeks. How could someone makes you horny just by their gaze? The more Harry gazed in Draco's eyes, the more he got aroused. A moan escaped his mouth as Draco lower his underwear by his teeth and his cock slapped against Draco's cheek.

"Looks like someone needs attention." Draco cooed and winked at Harry then grasped the base of his attention seeking cock. Harry moaned as the cold hand of Draco, caged his warm cock.

"Want me to love it?" Draco asked while licking over the head of his cock.

Harry turned his head away, suddenly feeling shy. I'm not going to say it. He thought to himself then cry out as Draco gave a long lick to his cock and stopped.

"Fuck!!"

"I asked you a question Harry. Answer me otherwise I'm going to cook the dinner." Harry's eyes widened and he turned his gaze to smirking Draco.

"You're not going to cook. Just finish what you have started!!" Harry growled at him then tried to push Draco's head down on his cock.

Draco moved his head away then tighten his grip on the cock in his hand.

"Don't be a tease, DRACOO!!"

"Then tell me what you want?" Draco licked the precum oozing on the crown of Harry's cock.

"Lick me! you damn fool!!" Draco chuckled at Harry's demand and gulped down the mushroom head.

Harry arched his back as the warmth of Draco's mouth covered his cock. Soon his hands travelled downward and grabbed fistful of Draco's silky-smooth blonde hairs then pushed his head down. Draco coughed as Harry roughly thrust himself up and pushed his whole cock in. Draco's eyes widened as Harry continued to thrust himself in his mouth, fucking his mouth.

After some time, Draco relaxed and started to take him whole in without gagging. It was like Harry was rap*ing his mouth. Draco's eyes turned red as Harry kept thrusting inside. Harry paused for a second as a cold finger circled the rim of his asshole but ignored it. Draco took this ignorance as an invitation and slowly started to push his finger inside.

"Umm." Harry tried to escape from the finger and released Draco's head. But the finger was pushed inside and with a loud scream, Harry cum.

Draco gulped down all of his cum and pulled out his finger. Suddenly Draco looked unsure, he didn't thought about to fingering him but he did lost in lust. He didn't know how Harry would be react now at his doing.

Harry stayed still, catching his breath. He opened his eyes when the room was deadly silent and looked down at Draco sitting on his knee in between Harry's legs.

"Come here." Harry called him up.

"I'm sorry. It was not in my mind." Draco apologised as he a sit besides Harry's lying figure. Harry expended his hand and grasped Draco's collar then pulled him down. Draco laid down besides him looking at the ceiling.

Harry sighed. He was unsure himself. He never let other's to touch him like that but Draco's touch was different. He didn't want to accept it but he liked it. He knew that he could pushed his finger away but didn't make any effort for it.

"It's ok Draco. You didn't hurt me." Draco shook his head then turned away. He knew that with Harry, he have to work slowly on their relationship. It's a good thing that Harry was not angry at him but he have to control himself before it hurt them both.

Harry placed his hand on Draco's cheek then turned his face to him and gazed in his eyes," I'm ok. Even it was the best blowjob of my life." Harry smiled then covered the distance between their lips and kissed him softly.

Draco broke the kiss then connected their heads together," I'm still sorry for it. Promise me if you ever feel that I'm forcing you to do something which you don't like then you'll stop me."

Harry smiled then peck his lips again.," I promise." Harry moved his hand down on Draco's clothed throbbing cock and gave it a slight  squeeze.," Can I help you?"

Draco caught his hand then bring it up to his lips, kissing it," No. Let's change our clothes in pyjamas then cuddle. It'll take few hours for fish to get marinated. Beside it's pretty early for dinner."

Harry nodded at him," Yeah. I don't have any energy left after that mind blowing blowjob."

Draco blushed a little then engulfed him in his arms," let's change our clothes. I'm tired after getting raped by you."

Harry hanged his head in shame," Sorry. You just got me excited."

Draco tipped his head up then kissed his forehead," It's ok." He kissed the side of his head, "I like your that side. But don't do it regularly. I don't want to sore for a long time."

Harry blushed crimson then punched his chest lightly," Fuck you!!"

"That's my duty." Harry's eyes widened as well as Draco's.

Harry cleared his throat," Umm. Let's go. I want to sleep."

"Yeah."

****

"Oh yeah. Hmmmmmm" Harry moaned as the flavours of fish exploded in his mouth. He never ate something that delicious homemade food.

"So I take it as you liked the fish." Draco smiled while sipping water from the glass.

Harry paused then said  with mouth full of food," I luub it."

"Jezzz just finish your food first then say." Harry gave him an apologetic nod then eat his food.

"It's really yummy and I love it."

"I'm glad you like it." Harry rose a brow to correct him? "No love it." Harry nodded then fill his mouth with spaghetti and moan. He couldn't believe that a guy like Draco can cooked a food so perfectly.

"So what's the progress in our new project?" Draco asked to keep their conversation alive.

Harry stopped eating and looked down. He didn't know about it. His mind was a mess.

Draco saw that and intensely placed his hand above Harry's left hand.," It's ok. It's new for you and I know that you'll rock in it. We will get this project. I believe in you." Draco patted his hand and was about to pull his hand back when suddenly Harry caught it from his other hand and give it a squeeze.," It's new for me but I'll try my best. Yeah, we will get this project. I promise you."

Draco nodded at him with a smile then his eyes bulged out as Harry placed a kiss on his hand.," Umm Sorry I just caught in the movement."

Harry released his hand then moved his gaze back to the food, cursing himself for kissing Draco's hand. Draco chuckled and pulled his hand back.

"Let's finish this. Then we will watch some movie. Ok?"

"Yeah."

End!!!

Sorry for the late update. I hope you guys like it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 1.1K 25
"will you be my wife?".....I still remember that day. When I was just Rooming around Hogwarts, when the reunion happened, after studying all 8 years...
15.3K 404 16
A stormy sky, clouds and rain. As Harry looked, truly looked, into Draco's eyes he could begin to see a story playing out. A stormy day, a small cott...
5.7K 158 16
Draco Malfoy is an ex death eater. It has been a long time since he left the wizarding world though. When he left the wizarding, he wasn't alone, he...
1.9K 217 33
It's been fifteen years since Draco last saw Potter, but here he is in Draco's Ocularistry clinic, claiming one of Draco's products malfunctioned whi...