Until you♥️

By _writer__90

COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? ... More

Introduction
Bloody Jerk!
Why do I care?
Brave!
Moron!
Give me patience!
Idiot!
Definitely Crazy!
The view is mesmerising!
This girl is a trouble!
Again!
Am I not happy?
My saviour!
Silly girl!
What the actual fuck?
Snap out!
Ufffff!
Something is not right!
My first one!
Finally a smile!
Maybe!
Pervert! Control!
Offffooo!
Yeah! Calm down.
Don't go down the lane!
What's wrong with me?
Hella heart eyes for you!
Me getting married?
Disappointed?
Don't get distracted!
He is such a task!
That's impossible!
We have a date!
Someone's jealous!
Is it that bad?
Aarav being kinky?
I think I am whipped..!
Shirtless Aarav is a treat!
This is our routine.
That's my weakness..!
Stop getting distracted!
This smile is to die for!
Don't rile her up!
I know this look!
This infuriating pig!
Too much cuteness..!
Not an update
Am I in love?
It can't be true!
Marriage is out of the question!
Goodbye, it is then!
There will be no her!
I soo missed her!
I've already fallen for it.
Temporary happiness..!
Damn his long legs!
With love?
She is that magic..!
I can't do this..!
How did I survive without her?
How did I get soo lucky?
Until You♥️
Epilogue.
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

No goodbye?

19.9K 1.4K 92
By _writer__90

Aarav Kapoor

I just packed the tiffin box and taking my briefcase I left.

If you are wondering that why am I having this tiffin box today.
Then, no it is not for me.

It is for the annoying kid!

So that she has her proper food on time and then she doesn't faint somewhere.

So irresponsible she is!

I rang her doorbell.
Twice
Thrice.
Then i just called her.

"What is it for that you missed me in the morning, Kapoor?" She asked laughing.

I again rolled my eyes at her.

"Open your door." I said annoyed.

"Type in the passcode and get in. I am busy. It is 1***." She said and I hung up.

Typing the passcode I got in and kept the lunch box on her dinning table.
"Shanaya." I called her.

"I'm in here." She yelled from her room and I went towards her room.

I stood there at her door which was wide open and she was standing before the mirror drying her hair.

I stood there leaning on the door frame watching her through the mirror.
Her hair flowing in diffrent directions and she was humming a song.

My lips curved into a smile on their own.

When I see her, I admit I start to lose my grip and all of my cool.

She kept her dryer and turned around.
She smiled at me.

What?
Is she trying to kill me?

"Couldn't start your day without seeing me?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows and I came out of my trance.

I stood straight clearing my throat and said "I have packed your lunch for you. It is on your dinning table."

She looked at me as if she saw some ghost.
"You did what?" She asked blinking her eyes.

"I packed lunch for you." I said shrugging.

"You are joking right?" She asked with an incredelous expression.

"Why would I joke about something like that? That too early morning?" I asked rolling my eyes at her.

"Are you okay? Did you hit your head somewhere? Or maybe someone drugged you? Or worst you are not the real Aarav—
She started blabbering but I kept my finger on her lips.

"Sssshh. You talk too much." I said to her looking into her brown orbs which never fail to mesmerise me.

"I don't want you to behave irresponsible about your health. So stop talking and take that lunch box with you." I said and removing my finger from her lips I turned around to leave.

I had a smile on my face looking at her stupedified expression.

"I'll call you to check if you've really had your lunch or not." I yelled and closed the door.

I chuckled remembering her face.
.
.
.
Humming myself to a song I entered mom's cabin and wished her.

"Good morning, mom." I wished taking a seat in fron of her.

"Good morning, Aarav. You seem to be a bit cheerful today." My mom said teasing it.

"Ohh.. it is nothing, mom. You tell me is everything fine at home?" I asked her diverting the topic.

"Yess everything is the same. Shruti's wedding planning is started. We need to leave for our panchgani resort before 2 weeks of her wedding so just make sure you do not have any appointments or surgeries." She said and I just nodded.

There was a knock and I said "Come in."

I heard footsteps coming inside and when I turned to see it was Shanaya with some colleague of her.

"Good morning, ma'am." She said looking at mom and then she turned towards me
"Good morning Aa— sir." She said with a very professional smile on her face.

Sir?
Usually she has numerous curses for me and now sir.
I thought and smiled.

"Prashant these are your seminar topics for a week. You can leave." Mom said to the other guy and he collected it and left.

"Shanaya, I want you to be ready with your options for thesis topics. Your second year is going to end. So, it would reduce your burden in final year." Mom said to her and she nodded saying
"Sure. I'll start right away."

Saying this she left.

"Do you think I should ask her hand for marriage for you?" Mom asked me and I started coughing vigorously.

I drank water and calmed myself down.
Where as on the other hand Mom just sat there enjoying my situation.

"Marriage? Where did that come from?" I asked her making a face.

"She is perfect for you. And the cherry on the cake is you like her." Mom said and I looked at her wide eyed.

"Like? As in like a girl likes a boy? A man likes a woman?" I asked.

"Yess, ofcourse." She said beaming.

"Mom, stop dreaming. There is no such thing between us. And even if like her, do you think I am going to get married any time soon?" I said and now mom rolled her eyes at me.

"One day you are going to come running towards me and tell me how desperately you need to get married to her. We'll talk that day." My mom said laughing.

"Why do you think so?" I asked her.

"I know so. Rajveer is going to start searching potential men for her to get married after she gets done with her second year." Mom said shrugging.

"Mom, lets not talk about the marriage thing. I promised you I'll think about it and I'll try my best." I said and left from her cabin.

Mom is soo stubborn!

I finished my work over here and left for another hospital for my patient's ward round.
When I saw the time, it was shanaya's lunch time.

So, I called her.

Shanaya Oberoi

I just sat on our regular canteen table when my phone started ringing and I saw the caller id and instantly my face was lit up with a smile.

"I am having lunch, no need to pester me about it." I said laughing lightly.

"Okay. Take care. Don't fall unconcious on anyone there." He said chuckling.

"It doesn't happen everyday,okay!"
I said whining.

"Whatever you say." He said and hung up.

No goodbye?
Asshole!

My phone started ringing again and I answered it.
"I forgot something." He said.

"What?" I asked scowling.

"Bye." He said and hung up.

I laughed at his silliness

He is soo cute!

"So today also Aarav bhai had an important work it seems?" Ayaan asked sitting on the chair opposite to me.

"No. He just called me to ask about my lunch." I said opening the lunch box.

"WHAT?" Ayan yelled and myra said
"Ayan lower down your voice, dude."

"Lower down my voice? Aarav bhai called shana to ask if she had her lunch or not! That is— that is— unbelievable!" Ayan said.

"But wait! You don't know how to cook. How did you bring lunch today?" Myra asked confused.

"Aarav made it." I said shrugging.

"Shana. Are you hiding something from us?" Ayan asked narrowing his eyes at me.

"No baba, yesterday I fell almost unconcious and he got to know it. It is already happened a few times before when I was with him. So he gave me lunch today." I said and started eating.

"I think I am hallucinating. Aarav bhai making lunch for you? Asking you if you've had lunch or not? Are we talking about the same Aarav here? Dr. Aarav Kapoor?" He said with a shocked expression.

"Yess! We are talking about the same Aarav over here. Dr. Aarav Kapoor a.k.a
A major softieee." I said smiling.

"Like 6 months ago you both were cursing each other to hell. And now he is Dr. Aarav kapoor a.k.a A major softie and not Dr. Aarav Kapoor a.k.a rock?" Ayan said laughing.

I just rolled my eyes at him.
"Well, sometimes he is still a rock, jerk,asshole. But the other times, he is a softiee." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.9K 8
"Do you think I will be pregnant ??" He looks at her with wide eyes. "Are you crazy??? Why the hell will you be pregnant??" He yelled. "Huh...!!" She...
1.5M 58.7K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
244K 12.6K 50
#1 in Doctor series "Doctor!!" A soft, warm, and euphonic voice of Dr. Ishaan came from very behind me. I whirled. "Hhaammppff" I gasped, finding hi...
595K 26.4K 66
#1 in marriage - 6th mar 2022 #1 in India - 1st mar 2022 #1 in arranged marriage - 1st mar 2022 #1 in puppy love - 3rd march 2022 #1 in secret love...