SMILE.┃ park jongseong ✔︎

By page_sandy

❝ Fuck off. ❞ He's the type of man she despised. It all started when a girl, whose paranormal disability was... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 043
Chapter 044
Chapter 045
Chapter 046
Chapter 047
Chapter 048
Chapter 049
Chapter 050
Chapter 051
Chapter 053
Chapter 054
Chapter 055
Chapter 056
Chapter 057
Chapter 058
Chapter 059
Chapter 060
Chapter 061
Chapter 062
Chapter 063
Chapter 064
Chapter 065
Chapter 066
Chapter 067
Chapter 068
Chapter 069
Chapter 070
Chapter 071
Chapter 072
Chapter 073
Chapter 074
Chapter 075
Chapter 076
Chapter 077
Chapter 078
Chapter 079
Chapter 080
Chapter 081
Chapter 082
Chapter 083
Chapter 084
Chapter 085
Chapter 086
Chapter 087
Chapter 088
Chapter 089
Chapter 090
Chapter 091
Chapter 092
Chapter 093
Chapter 094
Chapter 095
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's note + Explanation

Chapter 052

4.9K 420 332
By page_sandy

(A/n;I think we all can agree that Jay with glasses have a huge impact on us 🤭)

« husband material »

Entering his luxurious condominium room, the black-haired boy hastily rushed towards the master bedroom since he ran a little bit later than expected.

It seemed like he'd have to make it up to Baekyoung somehow.

The hurried male's eagle eyes softened at the heartwarming scenery of two cute little beans snuggling up closer to each other.

What a hearty sight for him to witness as if all of his bad intentions clashed onto the ground.

Getting closer to the two deeply sleeping human beings, Jongseong sniggered slightly at Mijin cutely snoring with the small little Baekyoung resting on her arms.

They must be too tired out to not notice Jongseong's effortlessly loud presence.

Tucking the cuties under the cosy blankets, the boy excused himself before planting small pecks on both of their heads.

Were their soulmate telepathy linked well you ask? Well yes as Mijin felt herself waking up with a giddy feeling inside after Jongseong unnoticeably placed a small kiss on her forehead earlier.

Were butterflies swirling inside her stomach?

Nah, her stomach was just groaning with disturbing noises as it starved after experiencing the delicious smell of well-cooked food.

Was someone else inside the house condominium?

Cautiously stepping inside the kitchen, Mijin just got a fine-looking chef doing his stuff whilst busily contemplating on the food.

It was Park Jongseong who's casually dressed up in an oversized black sweater with its sleeves pulled up. And he dyed his hair black pitched again, which made him look different from before.....

Feeling the irresistibly heavy gaze hovering over him, the charming boy swiftly moved his eyes towards the mesmerised girl who's frozen in her current position while trying to process her breathing system back to normal.

The yellowish apron wrapped around his thin waistline made him look so husband material before continuing to fry the fresh corn.

❝ You woke up already? Thanks for picking Baekyoung instead of me by the way. ❞ A grateful smile was to be shown onto the effortlessly handsome boy's face with specs.

It's first time seeing Jongseong this neatly wearing glasses although his fluffy bangs were a mess here and there.

It really suits him and Mijin couldn't even seem to control her limited palpitation anymore. Jongseong's dangerously giving off boyfriend material vibes which could easily attract anyone.

❝ Y-Yeah sure. ❞ Mijin quickly broke free from the heart fluttering eye contact which could easily give him hints that she's sinking under his catchy charms.

❝ Have you had dinner yet? I made something if you haven't. ❞

Why was he suddenly being nice to her as if he isn't the same old Park Jongseong Mijin had first encountered as?

Should she feel concerned?

❝ N-❞

Preparing to decline politely, Mijin opened her agape mouth but her stomach's grumbling noises gave a definite answer in return.

❝ Don't be shy if you're hungry, cutie. ❞ Well, his flirtatious behaviour still hasn't changed even a bit. What could Mijin expect from a guy who even flirts with his friends for fun?

Placing the fancy looking plate in front of her, Jongseong proudly watched with his chin in his palm as if he's Mijin's no.1 fan or something.

Mijin, not caring his eyes on her just peacefully dug into her meal. The honey butter skillet corn with its buttery cream melting in Mijin's mouth delivered her pure satisfaction as she couldn't stop humming in satisfaction.

❝ Damn, did you learn from a five-starred hotel chef or what? ❞ The delighted look in Mijin's eyes was saying everything as Jongseong grinned, proud of himself since all those cooking years paid off at least.

❝ Glad you like it. I can cook for you every day if we eventually got married in the future, just saying. ❞ His added sentence was killing Mijin in a heated second as she uncontrollably choked on her food.

This flirty ass-

Thumping the chest harshly, Mijin begged for glass water since she's likely to die while choking unstoppably like this.

Jay also panicked before handing her the poured glass of water since she's legit choking herself to death like that.

Thoughtfully rubbing her hardened back, Jongseong helped the young lady go through a short life crisis.

❝ Gee, you need to take a chill pill for a while. ❞ Jongseong slightly snickered while being his annoying self meanwhile the furious girl who had a hard time breathing just shot him a death glare before twisting his ears mercilessly since it was nearly a death situation for her. ❝ You almost made me choke myself to death! ❞ , exclaimed Mijin with her knitted brows as she couldn't believe this guy who's laughing his lungs off.

❝ Hey, I was just stating facts! I'm a husband material and who knows whether I'll marry you in the future or not? ❞ Putting on a quirky and annoying expression, the flirt recklessly spat out words in a calm manner which made Mijin scoff in disbelief with a small grin as this dude even took his imagination that far?

❝ You have your fiancée Hwang Mijoo who's going to be engaged with you soon enough. ❞ Mijin twisted her arms in a sassy manner before spinning her chair around to converse with Park Jongseong seriously.

He can't just take her as a joke, in Mijin's opinion of course.

How will he even react if he'd found out that the two girls were actually stepsisters?

Thank god Jongseong didn't figure it out that day since his drowsy self wasn't wide awake until Jaeming grabbed him by the collar.

❝ Who says that I'm going to marry her? ❞ Breaking down into pure laughter, the geek shook his head since Mijin really underestimated him as a puppet of his rich parents.

Jay's serious expression led Mijin to have some high hopes as she couldn't control her dusky orbs from communicating with his shallow gaze.

' He's probably just playing with your mind Mijin. '

There's no way for Park Jongseong with being able to decline his parent's statement with the cooperated company.

The rich standardized people were always like that.

If Mijin wasn't abandoned by her own family, who could tell whether she'd end up as the one to marry Park Jongseong by forced marriage?

That honestly sounds suffocating as the next moment Mijin noticed was herself gathering senses and stop daydreaming nonsense.

❝ The one I'm gonna marry is right in front of my eyes now. ❞ , the flirtatious male speaks as Mijin just scoffed in disbelief at this dude.

She hoped that he's just kidding but part of her mindset kept on wishing that they could grow into something deep and passionate unlike with this bothersome contract's control.

❝ Pfft, as if. Why would you even choose me over DIF's heiress? ❞ , Mijin mocks with a playful tone as the corner of her lips were gradually curving themselves to a sly smirk which drove the serious male's heart rate overloading.

What a great question of her to ask.

Mijin bet he's running out of lame excuses since she had no perfect details in comparison to her stepsister who'd been enjoying her life to the fullest.

Or, so she thought but the young mastermind was already planning to open up his true intentions to sincerely love her starting from this time.

❝ Because you're my soulmate. ❞ The dreamy sparks hidden inside his cavernous eyes are explained halfway already as he's desperate to bring back his old self and genuine sincerity with others.

Jay might've taken soulmate bonds as either stupid or callous to break down with his friends one by one.

He never wished for this happening to encounter him in this life but they're just meant to be by fate's diary.

This sickening soulmate disorder was triggering them with the deadly threat but Jongseong'd prepared himself to look after his destined soulmate from the previous lives spent together as well.

❝ And nothing can change that fact. ❞

« end of a chapter »

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 865 47
"I like you! is that what you wanted to hear?"-Jake A tragic incident leads to a huge fight between two bestfriends..they moved away in the hope of n...
102K 4.1K 34
❝ sunghoon, please be here in the morning ... i don't like waking up alone. ❞ ❝ i'll be here. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ───── ˎˊ˗ 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗶 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗮 is born...
30.4K 1.4K 29
"𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦. 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧...
666K 32.3K 51
ELITE SERIES #1. COMPLETED. ENHYPEN HEESEUNG. ❝Because after all... a playboy will always be a playboy, and a cheater... will always be a cheater.❞ S...