Harlem Love ๐Ÿงก

By Mirakleeeee

It all started in the projects of Harlem... More

01
02
03
04
26๐Ÿฅณ
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
Update
16
17
18
19
20
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
22
PSA ๐Ÿšจ
24
25
26
News๐Ÿšจ
Um
Hey How Yall Doing๐Ÿ™ƒ
27
28
Update ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
29
30๐Ÿ”š

23

2K 63 8
By Mirakleeeee

Friday May 7th
*excuse any mistakes*
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
5:30 am

Karin 🤍

I was in my Mercedes on my way to Ky house to pick her and Jay up so we can head to the airport. "How you a Barbie doll bitch you ain't gotta car you ain't got it huh, you ain't got it huh" I rapped along to weirdo hoes by lil durk. I pulled up to Ky house and texted her letting her know I was outside. Shortly after they came out with Jay pulling the luggage. "Good morning bestie" she greeted as she opened the car door. " This shit dope sis" Jay said " Thanks it was a gift from Dave" I said. "Speaking of him where is Dave" Ky asked "He went to see his kids he'll meet us at the airport" I said. "Bet" Jay said lightning a L in the back. "You and Dave can't do shit without smoking first" Ky said " Naw deadass tho". "Ky shut yo nicotine having ass up and Rin you hit blunt every time so i don't wanna hear it" he said before taking a big drag from his blunt. "Whatever no I don't"

Jay😎

" Yo I got the munchies let's get some food before we head to the airport" I said. "Nigga we was getting anyways this tank don't run on empty" Rin said.  "That part" Ky said "Of course witcho fat ass" I said. "Yeah you should" Ky said looking back at me. I smirked "It's going down" I mouthed to her and she bit her lip. Welcome o McDonald's, what can I get you today" "let me get 3 sausage, egg and cheese biscuit sandwiches , 5 hash browns, and 2 6pc French toast , 4 orange juices and a Carmel frap" Rin said. "Will that be all" " yes" Rin said. "Your total is 26.53 pull up to the second window" she said. I handed Rin 30 dollars "Good looks" she said. She handed the money over "Oh my god it's Jay Critch" " What's up" "can I get a video" I nodded and she passed me her phone and I made a quick video with her at the drive thru then we pull off "Bitch was looking all in the car how she see you back there" Ky said and I smiled. "Jealous much" I said to her "Jealous boy please I'm the one you go to sleep and wake up with. The one who feet you rub when I had a long day, who pussy you eat on a daily and I'm the one you love so jealous naw I could never baby" she said. "Let em know bestie" Rin. "Go off den bae" I said "yeah you see me" she said.

Dave♿️

I had just walked on my private jet "Sup" I said dapping my nigga Jay. "Big head" I said to Ky "Patchy" she said back to me "ok an eye for an eye" I said and she laughed. I purposely ignored and walked past Karin to the bedroom I like when she gets all aggressive and irritated 😉. Once I laid down she came in right behind me and shut the door "I got you food"  she said and I ignored her once again. "What's your problem" she asked and I looked up at her to see her standing at the end of the bed with her arms crossed. I looked back down to my phone and next thing I know she snatched it out my hand "really David your really going to act like this when we're supposed to go on vacation" she said getting irritated just like I thought she would. "Fine what ever I'm not doing this shit with you I should've never even got with you it's always something" she said about to walk away "girl stop playing with me you love me come here" I said looking at her. "No you stop playing with me you must not love you life David" she said looking at me. "Come here" I said sternly and she did as told. "I love getting you all upset you look so sexy when you mad" I grabbed her by her neck and brought her to me I kissed her slow and passionately "mm" she moaned in my mouth. We pulled a part from the kiss and just laid cuddled up for a while talking. I checked the time seeing we been on the jet for an hour I got out the bed and left out the room to see Jay and Ky cuddled up sleep under a cover I chuckled a lil and went back into the room I closed the door behind me and smiled at Rin  "strip" I said and she did as told and I fucked her so disrespectfully. I looked over and seen she was dozing off "slutted you out huh baby"  I said pecking her lips "hmm leave me alone" she said "No I wan be closer to you" I said and moved her sore naked body close to me. "Sss" she hissed from the pain in her lower half "Daddy sorry" I said kissing her forehead " I hate you" she mumbled "I love you too" "mm I love you more" she said before her she was officially knocked out.

Rental home In Puerto Vallarta

Kyla🦄

We had just arrived to are rental home for a mini vacation. I decided to take a look around and the house it was a 3 bedroom house Rin got a 3 bedroom so we could be a room over from eachother so we don't hear when either us getting the doonies beat down. I can see Dave already did that on the jet tho by her walk. "Yeah bestie" I yelled and she looked at me and rolled her eyes and I laughed "Ha ha so funny" "You talking all that shit but let me see if you can walk walk" I sung saucey santana walk "girl fuck you" she said limping to the couch to slowly sit down. "That's gon be you" Jay said behind me in my ear and I bit my lip. "Nasty asses" Dave said "Mind yo business patchy worry bout yo bald spots in yo beard" I said " I might got bald spots in my beard but at least they not in my head witcho bald headed ass" Dave said and I flipped him off and went to Jay and I room. "The view is nice" I said. "Yeah but I can't wait to fuck you in the shower" Jay said gripping my ass.

"Mmm I can't wait" I said wrapping my arms around his neck then kissing his pink lips. "knock knock" Rin said before coming in "wassup" I said. "We can shower then go get the car's then get something to eat cause I'm hungry" she said. "Me too bestie im ready for some real mexican food" I agreed with her. "Ya always want sone food ole hungry asses" Jay said "I know your greedy ass not talking you eat everything I cook and get seconds everytime" I said. "Big facts" Rin said. "Cause I got me a Houston bitch and she can throw down in the kitchen and the sheets" Jay said " That's my cue to go" Rin said walking out. "Whatever now let's go shower" I said.

Karin🤍

I walked back into our room to see Dave laying on the bed on his back doing something on his phone and I walked over an climbed on top of him and laid my head in his neck. He used his free arm to rub my butt I kissed his neck then his jawline. I reached under me and put my hands in his pants rubbed him thru his boxers. "What you tryna get in to Rin" he said "let me show you" I said before I got from on top of him. I pulled his pants down then his boxers. I licked iver his tip i few times before taking him all. Once he came I swallowed then we headed to the bathroom in the middle room to shower. Once we finished our shower we got dressed. I called a cab to get us so we can head and get our car's that we rented for our time out here. Dave wanted us to get a personal driver but I wanted to take a late night drive and look around they say everything looks better at night 😉.

P.o.v
After the 2 couples got there cars they headed back to the house. The girls freshened up while the guys found some where to eat. "Found a restaurant" Rin asked "yeah Oregano Caribbean Cuisine" Dave said. "Oouu Caribbean food" Ky and Rin said. "Fat asses" Dave and Jay said "Ya some haters now let's go we riding separately or together" Rin said. "Shit I plan on eating and site seeing" Ky said "Just ride together ya know ya wanna be around each other anyways" Jay said. "Shut up cuz we could ride together and you and Dave could ride together" Ky said. "Naw I wan be with my Women" Dave said "I know that's right but ima let it slide today" Jay said. They all got into the range over Dave and Rin got. "Babe your driving" Rin said "Okay" Dave said. "Spark the blunts" Jay said. Once the couples arrived at Oregano Caribbean Cuisine they were seated right away. After they were well feed they took a ride around the city to see what puerto Vallarta was all about.

Outfits 💕

________________________________
Vote & Comment 💕
Boring chapter I know😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 5.7K 49
~๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
22.7K 714 21
๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐“๐Ž "๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐ˆ๐•๐„" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| they've been together for over 2 years, but unfortunately all good things come t...
92.3K 2.9K 43
-"๐ผ'๐‘š ๐ด ๐ป๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ฆ. ๐ผ ๐ฝ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‡๐‘œ ๐พ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค. ๐ผ๐‘ก ๐ด๐‘–๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐ผ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐ต๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐ผ'๐‘š ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก...
159K 4.8K 36
"๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ?" "๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€" ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—‡๐–บ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–ผ๐—…๐—‚๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–ผ๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ’• Starte...