Lost In Love

By Doughnutboi

Hanako-kun has fallen for Yashiro hard but what happens if he has fallen too hard? What happens if Yashiro do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A sneak peak at my new book

Chapter 6

1.4K 29 84
By Doughnutboi

          Day 1                                                                       

                                                                                Yashiro (POV)

As my first period teacher went on and on talking about math equations I couldn't help but think about what happened yesterday. 'Is Minamoto sempai really my secret admirer? Why do I wish he wasn't? What happened after I left Minamoto sempai and Hanako- kun on the rooftop all alone?' I couldn't get these questions out of my head. I decided that doodling would get my mind off of things for now. 

As I was in the middle of drawing a cat I heard the classroom door open and the teacher stop talking. I payed no attention to what was happening, the cat I was drawing was more important than whatever was going on. As I was finishing drawing the cat I overheard the teacher say something about a new student. I didn't care until the teacher said the name Amane Yugi.

'That name sounds so familiar ....where have I heard that name before?' I thought while still doodling. It wasn't until I heard a certain boys voice did I look up to see who it was. 

There I saw him standing in front of the class introducing himself. A short boy with black, choppy hair and amber eyes who was none other than Hanako-kun himself!

"Hanako-kun! What are you doing here?" I quickly stood up and yelled across the classroom. I then realized the whole class was staring at me well except Hanako-kun, he had a hand over mouth to try and prevent himself from laughing.

"Yashiro please don't yell like that in my classroom again." The teacher said as I slowly sat back down embarrassed. 

"Oh don't mind her sir, she's probably excited to see me because we used to be childhood friends but I moved when we were 6 so she hasn't seen me in years." Hanako-kun explained to the teacher.

'Childhood friends?! Hasn't seen him in years?? I'm so confused. And when could he be seen by other people?' 

"Oh ok, well in that case why don't you sit next to Yashiro, she can catch you up to speed with what we are learning right now." 

"Ok." Hanako-kun said as he walked towards me. He then sat down next to me and smiled at me. The teacher then had resumed talking about the equation on the board.

"Hey Yashiro~" Hanako-kun said with a huge grin on his face.

'How is this even possible? How can everyone see and hear him? He's a ghost, how is this possible?!' Without thinking I grabbed his hand 'His hand is warm!' I then put my head on his chest to hear his heart. 'He has a heartbeat!!' I took my head off of his chest and looked up to see his face was completely red. He then looked away from me and I realized what I had just done. 

"I was just wanting to see if you were really alive that's all! I'm sorry." I said hoping he'd understand. He looked at me with only a bit of pink still on his cheeks and said "Why are you still holding my hand then?" I looked down and sure enough my hand was holding his. Embarrassed I yanked my hand away from his and looked down at my feet.

"So um.... how exactly are you alive?" I asked hoping this would help move on from what just happened.

"That doesn't matter, what matters is that I get to be with you." He said smiling at me.

"But-" I was cut off by the bell and Akane rushing over to ask how Hanako-kun turned human, in which Hanako-kun avoided the question. He was walking out the door when I yelled."Hanako-kun!" I then grabbed his arm to stop him from walking away from me.

"Call me Amane-kun from now on ok?" He said.

"Um ok but I was going to ask-" 

"Oh you know what I just realized, I don't know where my next class is could you show me please?" He said cutting me off.

"Yeah sure." I said taking my hand off of his arm and leading him out into the hallway. 'I guess he really doesn't want to talk about it then.' I thought to myself.

Lunch

                                                                                  Hanako-kun (POV)

I walked into the crowded lunchroom to see Yashiro sitting across from a purple haired girl. I then walk towards them.

"Hey do you mind if I sit here?" I ask hoping they'd say yes since I have no where else to really go.

"Yeah that's fine with me." The purple haired girl said cheerfully. I sat down next to Yashiro.

"My name is Aoi. Yours is Amane right? Do you mind if I call you Amane-kun?" Aoi asked

"I don't mind at all." I said smiling. I look over at Yashiro, who hasn't said a word yet. 'I really hope she isn't upset about earlier. I wish I could tell her but I can't, she doesn't know how much it hurts for me to lie to her.' I thought while starring at her.

"So you two are childhood friends, huh? I wonder why Yashiro never told me about you." Aoi began saying. I quickly look over at Aoi. "Ohhh! I bet it's because Yashiro likes you. Is that it Yashiro, were you just to embarrassed to talk about it?" Yashiro then turned pink.

"N-no! I don't l-like him at all! I just simply forgot to mention him that's all." She stammered.

"Oh, so he isn't the guy you mentioned months ago who you said you liked? You know the one who I said he might ask you out under the pink sakura tree." Aoi asked. I looked at Yashiro who said nothing. 'She likes someone? Who? Does she still like him?' I thought wondering why she never brought it up with me. 'She normally tells me about her new crushes or about guys she finds cute, but why not this one?'

"Can we talk about something else please?" Yashiro begs.

"Okay. Oh I was wanting to tell you about this new book I just finished, I know you would love it..." Aoi said talking about her new book. I was to busy looking at Yashiro to pay attention to what Aoi was even saying. She sat there listening to what Aoi was saying occasionally nodding her head. I then looked down at her hand wishing I could hold it in mine. Reminding me of this morning. 'Gosh she was so cute when she saw me and freaked out. She wouldn't let go of my hand, I wish that moment could have lasted forever.'

"So Amane-kun, how come you keep staring at Yashiro?" I looked over to see Aoi grinning, waiting for an answer. 

"She uh has a bee in her hair." I said quickly making up an excuse.

"Uh huh ok..." Aoi said with a grin still on her face.

"A bee! Where?!" Yashiro said freaking out while she started wailing her arms around.

"It flew out just a few seconds ago, so you're good." I said while laughing. It's so cute when she freaks out.

"Han- " She began but quickly corrected herself.

"Amane-kun! Why didn't you say anything earlier?!" She said, hitting me. To be honest it's weird to hear her call me Amane.

"I don't know, I guess I didn't want to bother you." I replied. Yashiro continued hitting me while Aoi giggled, but all that ended when someone walked up to our table.

"Hey Yashiro, I wanted to continue our talk from yesterday, you know the one about-" Teru began saying until he saw me. I grabbed on to Yashiro and hugged her close to me. 

"Eke!" Yashiro squeaked, looking at me confused.

"What are you doing here?" Teru asked me angrily.

"I'm eating lunch with my friends and I think we'd like to be left alone, so if you could leave that would be greatly appreciated." I said curtly.

"Well I came here to talk to Yashiro about something important, so if-"

"She's not interested, so leave!" I yelled.

"What's going on? Why won't you let Yashiro talk to him?" Aoi asked confused.

"Wait...you can see him?" Teru asked Aoi, pointing at me.

"Um yeah...." Aoi replied, even more confused than before. Teru then looked at me in shock, realizing that I'm not a ghost anymore.

"I guess I forgot to mention I just started school here today." I said looking at Teru.

"But how? You can't possibly be-" He began. "You know what I don't care anymore, as long as you stay away from me." Teru finished. He than walked away leaving Aoi, Yashiro, and I alone at last. Aoi looked at me confused.

"We just don't like each other." I said hoping Aoi wouldn't ask me what that was about.

"Ah, well it seems more like you're jealous." Aoi said.

"What do you mean?" I asked 

"Well the second you saw him coming over here you hugged Yashiro and you still haven't let go, plus he said he wanted to talk to her and you told him to back off." Aoi replied. I looked down and saw Yashiro looking up at me confused as I am hugging her tightly in my arms, Aoi was right I still haven't let go of Yashiro. I gently let go of Yashiro, who then scrambled to her feet to dust off her skirt. She then sat back down and looked at me.

"I'm not jealous of him, I just don't trust him and I don't think Yashiro should either. I was just protecting her as a good friend that's all." I said hoping they'd both buy it.

"Ok, if that's all." Aoi said, sounding like she didn't believe my lie.

Bring!

The bell went off signaling the end of lunch. Aoi got up and left to head to her next class, Yashiro and I both waved goodbye. I looked over at Yashiro and decided it was probably time to ask her.

"Hey Yashiro, so um you see I don't exactly have a place to stay at, Tchgomori's apartment is to small for me to stay at and I can't stay at Kou's because Teru doesn't like me. I really don't know anyone else I can ask to stay at their house, so is it ok if I stay at yours for now? I totally understand if not since I don't think your parents will approve of a random boy staying at their house." I asked.

"Yeah sure you can stay as long as you want, my parents wont mind at all, as long as I explain to them that you have no other place to go." She said, smiling.

"Really? Thank you so much! You don't understand how happy this makes me." I exclaimed. In the excitement I hugged her. At first she was shocked and just stood there but soon smiled and hugged me back. 

"Okay, after school meet me by the gate so I can show you the way there." She said while leaving.

"Ok, I'll remember." I said, walking the opposite direction. I was going to walk home with Yashiro! I couldn't wait.

Hi it's me again, thank you for reading this story. I hope you've had a good day and if not tomorrow will be better.

P.s. Stay hydrated, eat plenty of food, and get plenty of sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 105 5
Timekeeper has an allergy :( So Croissant scolds her to buy some cold medicine before she efs up another timeline and things take a strange turn from...
26.6K 511 25
What if it was time for the Prince to pick his wife. Kanao the princess of the Butterfly kingdom was also sent an invite to the selection... #47 Roya...
244K 10.5K 74
Alternate Title:我成了全星际娇宠小幼崽 Author: Fly Far Status:Completed Mo Bai is a wishing god. Because of the destruction of the earth and the demise of ma...
31.3K 622 12
Horray, it was Valentines day. Love is in the air, you can feel it in the atmosphere. People having a date with their loved ones. Cherry blossoms all...