M-13

By thriving-13

People with powers exist, believe it or not. And it isn't some magic thing that gave us powers; it's a geneti... More

Mistakes
The Man In Black
The Autopsy
A Killer's Target
Cute VS Scary
Kind Or Greedy?
An Accidental Pervert
A TV Icon
Show Me Your Power
A "Pleasurable" Experience
Behind Bars
Atticus Is An Idiot
An Unlikely Team
Free?
Cheers To Spicy Threesomes
Tender Moments
First Day In The Real World
How Did I Get So Lucky?
A Lifelong Curse
To Track Down A Killer
Conquering Fears
Melina
Silas' First Time
Revelations
The Onyx
Missing Person(s)
The Warehouse
Searching For Answers
Are We Free?
The Lake House
Rediscovering Each Other
Escaping Reality
All Ends Well
Tapas

Reunited

3.6K 223 18
By thriving-13

Some sexy times in this chappy because y'all are my babies and you deserve it 😤

Lincoln's POV:

I am so excited.

Atticus' big bosses (the people who are kind of the head bitches in charge of the OSIU) have a bunch of safe houses and they finally let Atticus know where one is, and they're letting me go stay there!

Not only am I super pumped to go see the safe house and be off grid, but Silas is also there and he's safe, which has brought so much relief to my life. Also, (as I kind of suspected) Darrel's ass was behind the crimes against our boyfriend.

"We are arriving, sir," the guard that's driving tells me, since I can't see out the blackened windows. "I will escort you into the safe house."

"Thanks," I reply, listening to gravel crunch as the car comes to a stop.

When the door is opened for me, I grab my duffel bag and look around the place where I've been brought. There's a giant cabin-style house, a lake with a dock, and a couple of cars identical to the one that drove me here.

I see two people sitting on the dock, both of them seemingly relaxed and enjoying the company, but I don't see them speaking or attempting to do more than sit and stare out into the water.

It's early in the morning, so the sun is just rising and casting a glow across the grass field near the lake and forest around us, and there's fog hovering over the lake and grass.

"Please, follow me," the driver tells me, and I direct my attention to the cabin and I'm in awe of how gorgeous this place is, even though its purpose is to function as a safe house.

"Morning, brat," I hear someone say, and I turn to see Jared drinking coffee with another man around my own age standing beside him.

"Wish I could say I missed you, but I didn't," I respond, walking over and hugging Jared.

When I pull away, I see the man that was standing beside him is looking me up and down. He's not even trying to hide the fact that he's openly glaring at me, and he puts down his coffee cup and stomps to the bar to sulk.

"Hi, I'm Lincoln," I say, and he looks at me as if I'm a slug. "Is there any reason you look like you want to kill me?"

Jared frowns at the other boy. "Leo, he's Atticus and Silas' boyfriend," he says, and Leo almost instantly relaxes.

"Ohhhh," he says, reaching forward and dragging his coffee toward him using his powers. "I'm Leo. I was in the warehouse with Silas."

I look between him and Jared. "Are you two dating?" I ask, because Leo definitely relaxed when Jared mentioned that I'm dating two people and not after Jared.

Leo scoffs. "No."

"Sure..." Jared asks, walking over to the bar and standing behind Leo, kissing his neck and making Leo nearly choke on his coffee.

"Okay, before this gets very... uh, X-rated, where are my boyfriends?"

Leo smirks. "Upstairs, third door down on the left," he says, grabbing Jared's hand. "We'll show you on the way to my room that Jared decided to stay in."

I chuckle. "Sharing a bed?"

"How do you know it's not two twin beds?" Jared asks me, guiding me upstairs and showing me to the room where my boyfriends are. "Bye."

"Use protection!" I chirp as they leave me, opening the door to the room.

It smells like sex and I find Silas sprawled out on top of Atticus, the comforter of the bed just above his hips. The room is nice, with a king bed, an en-suite bathroom and it feels very homey.

I sit down on the bed, leaning over to kiss Atticus awake. Even though he doesn't really love when I do this, because it makes him feel weird when he wakes up, all I see is lust and love in his eyes when I open my eyes and find Atticus awake.

"Hey, babes," he whispers, opening his arm.

I pull off my shoes and socks, tossing them to the ground and scrambling under the blankets. Once I'm comfortable with Atticus' arm around my waist, I spend my time staring at Silas' cute sleeping face.

"How is he?" I ask Atticus, kissing his cheek before turning my attention back to my sleeping Silas. "His wrists look horrible..."

Atticus frowns, rubbing his hand up and down Silas' naked back. "Yeah... they're healing, but it's slow because he's pretty weak right now. Not just because I fucked the energy out of him last night, but because they didn't let him eat for the days he was there. His stomach is pretty weak right now and I've only let him eat bread, crackers, cheese, and apple slices."

I reach up and run my fingers through Silas' hair. "My poor kitten," I coo, and Silas pushes his head into my hand in his sleep. "I'm not tired, so I'm going to make this brat some real food."

Atticus pouts. "I tried, but I didn't want to burn down the cabin!" he exclaims, and I giggle, kissing his lips again, and again, until I'm making out with him and Atticus is trying to keep still so he doesn't wake up Silas.

"Babes..." Atticus mumbles against my lips. "Silas needs sleep..."

I snicker, reaching in between my two men and grabbing Atticus' hardening cock through his clothes. "He is asleep," I purr, moving my hand slowly.

"Lincoln, I'm going to have your ass propped up and smack it until you can't sit for a week!" he growls, but he tries not to move so that Silas can sleep.

I let go, but I'm still smirking. "Can't catch me with Silas on you," I say, skipping away.

I grab the door handle, but before I can open it, I'm lifted into the air and by the time I realize that Silas has woken up and is lifting me with his powers, I'm put down across Atticus' lap.

"Traitor," I scowl at Silas. "And to think I was going to make you breakfast."

Silas grins and kisses my lips. "I missed you," he says, and my heart nearly melts. "But I did wake up about ten minutes ago and heard you teasing Atticus... not very nice, angel."

Atticus chuckles, pulling down my sweatpants and kneading my ass cheeks. "Not nice at all," he says, his voice husky and deep.

I feel like I'm about to come already because when these two get all dominant... ugh, it's so hot!

Silas grabs his cock and strokes himself. "Do you want to do this, angel?"

I nod eagerly, only to wince when Atticus slaps my right cheek.

"Wait, I thought you were joking about the spanking!" I growl, glaring at Atticus. "You know I don't like pain!"

Atticus rubs the spot where he slapped. "Sorry, babes," he says apologetically. "Totally slipped my mind."

I huff. "Silas, switch spots with me," I order, and he listens, but he's watching me carefully. "I'm going to fuck your face and Atticus can spank you."

Silas looks a little nervous, but he doesn't argue and lets out a small moan when Atticus spanks him. His nervousness fades to lust as I rub my thumb over his lips, pushing my finger inside his mouth.

Holy shit, he's so hot!

I pull Silas' hands to my hips, before I lower my face to kiss his forehead. "Squeeze my hips if you need us to stop and I'll tell Atticus, alright?"

Silas smiles. "Got it," he says, and once he's agreed, I shove my cock down his throat all in one go, and Silas gags but while there are tears in his eyes, I also see lust living in his eyes.

Atticus lands a slap on Silas' ass with one had, and he's stroking himself with the other.

Silas is moaning around my cock, grinding his lower half along Atticus' legs, but I can tell from his grunts that he's not getting much friction.

"Damn, I wanna fuck you again," Atticus groans. "But we can wait until later."

Silas whimpers a little around my pulsating member, and I've been so deprived lately that I'm already on edge.

"I'm close," I groan, and Atticus is panting and I can tell he is, too. "I'm gonna come on your face, kitten."

Silas closes his eyes and as soon as I'm at my peak, I pull out and explode all over Silas' cute face, and I watch Atticus do the same on his stomach and Silas' back as he lands one last slap to our boyfriend's ass.

"Turn on your back," Atticus whispers, and as soon as he does, I kiss and lick over his chest and nipples while Atticus sucks Silas' cock.

"Oh god!" Silas cries, arching his back. "I'm gonna come, Atticus!"

Atticus doesn't pull away, and instead takes Silas' cock all the way down his throat as my kitten comes with loud groans, his legs shaking.

"I'm going to get a washcloth," Atticus says as I hold Silas in my arms, rubbing his chest.

Silas grabs my hand. "I'd say nice to see you, but there's come in my eyeballs so I can't see you," he says and I snort.

"I'm so glad you're okay," I whisper, rubbing my thumb over the back of his hand. "My poor baby..."

"Don't worry, Lincoln," Silas says, scrunching up his face as Atticus returns and wipes off his face. "I'm alright, just tired and ready for you to make me hot food. I love you Atticus, but I'd like to have a warm meal and avoid the burnt kitchen."

I gape at Silas.

"What?" he asks.

"You... you said you love Atticus," I say, because I haven't heard those words come from Silas yet.

He blushes. "Oh, yeah... I told him last night... and I was waiting until you get here so I could tell you," Silas says, grabbing hands and shuffling for me. "I love you, Lincoln."

"I love you, too," I say, grinning as I tackle Silas and kiss his lips. "Come here, Atty!"

Atticus chuckles and kisses both of us. "I love you both more than life," he whispers.

"I'd love you even more if you made some muffins or scones..." Silas says, running his fingers up my arm. "Please?"

Rolling my eyes, I slide out of bed. "Fine, but you two have to come down and keep me company because I'm not working as your damn maid and making food while you have fun without me upstairs," I scold, and they follow me downstairs, arguing about whether I should makes muffins or scones.

I'll favor Silas this morning, because he was a hostage and I'm still thrilled that he told me he loves me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 148 54
Jake was troubled, did what was considered to be 'bad' things but he just wants to live. He's extremely loyal, funny but brave. Devon was a smart gu...
268K 10K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
33K 1.1K 15
Xander had always been a bright kid almost frightening so and he'd probably be able to rule in whatever job department he choose but there was a slig...
1.2M 50.2K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...