โ๐ˆ๐… ๐ˆ๐“ ๐ˆ๐’๐๐“ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„.โž

By idfwubruh

๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ, ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ, ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜†๐—ป, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๏ฟฝ... More

IF IT ISNT LOVE... โ™ก ; URBAN .
CHARACTERS & A/N โ™ก.
"A SUMMER TO REMEMBER" โ™ก
"WELCOME TO MY FUCKED LIFE" โ™ก
"GLOCK TO MY FACE" โ™ก
"SUNKISSED" โ™ก
"PINK WHITNEY" โ™ก
"JUST MESSIN' AROUND" โ™ก
"I HATE YOU" โ™ก
"FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE" โ™ก
"INTERVENTION" โ™ก
"CRAZY 'BOUT WHAT'S MINE" โ™ก
"ANNUL & ANNOUNCE" โ™ก
"WELCOME TO MIAMI" โ™ก
"DRUNK IN LOVE" โ™ก
"EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED" PT. 1 โ™ก
"EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED" PT. 2 โ™ก
"HOME SWEET HOME" โ™ก
"OH BROTHER" โ™ก
"WHAT'S DONE IN THE DARK..." โ™ก
"UNCONDITIONAL LOVE" โ™ก
"THIS MEANS WAR" โ™ก
"WALK AWAY" โ™ก
"SAGE" โ™ก
"OPINIONS" (A/N) โ™ก

"PECULIAR" โ™ก

548 28 28
By idfwubruh

indicayesterday 5:39 PM
so you can't check up on me now?
indicayesterday 11:42 PM
you really a hoe ass nigga

indica ♥ 10:29 AM
bring your ass to my house
whenever so we can get this
annulment over with.
indica ♥ 10:29 AM
after this i want nothing to
do with you.
waste of space disliked "bring your
ass to my house whenever so we
can get this annulment over with."

waste of space | 10:36 AM
not a chance beloved
waste of space | 10:37 AM
not ready to let go of you yet.

indica ♥ 10:40 AM
boy FUCK you

waste of space | 10:41 AM
i miss you
waste of space | 10:42 AM
your voice
waste of space | 10:42 AM
your smile
waste of space | 10:42 AM
the way you taste

indica ♥ 10:44 AM
either you come over so we can
get this shit over with
indica ♥ 10:44 AM
or FUCK OFF

❤︎❤︎❤︎

010.
INDICA MONROE

"the fuck is wrong with this crazy ass nigga?" i asked, showing adelyn, cat, and ayanna the texts deangelo sent me.

we had all took a trip to the city. we haven't had a girls night out in a while. we mainly had been with slim, demonte, rico, and whatshisname. we figured we could use a day to ourselves. right now we were at a bathroom in a restaurant. after we ate, we were going to the museum of ice cream.

"i swear, that boy is crazy." adelyn said, taking a pull from her dab pen. "he seemed so perfect for you, i was rooting for y'all." she continued, and passed the pen to ayanna.

"well he's obviously not." cat said, and rolled her eyes. "fuck that dumbass hoe ass nigga. next time i see him i'm givin' him hell."

"you needa get that annulment over and done with girl." ayanna said. "imma talk to his ass, watch." she said with a mug, and hit the pen. she passed it to me. i took three pulls from it before i passed it back to adelyn.

adelyn put the pen in her purse, and we fanned away the smoke with our hands. we walked out of the bathroom, and back to the table we was sitting at. our waiter was walking to the table with our food.

"we got lucky." cat said and laughed.

"how long was we even in there?" adelyn's high ass asked with a chuckle, as we all sat down.

"a while." ayanna replied, as our waiter put our plates on the table.

one thing about my friend group, is that we could fuckin' eat. i had gotten a burger, and that shit was calling my fucking name. i was smacked as fuck. as soon as the smell of it hit my nose, my stomach got excited.

i took a picture of our food, and posted it on my snap
with the caption "date night. 💘" after that, i took a big ass bite into my burger. i swear it felt like heaven in my mouth.

"this shit bussin." cat said, as she bit into the steak she got.

"so me and demonte bout to pop out soon." ayanna said, as she bit into her burger. we had gotten the same exact thing.

"finally." cat said. "all them cute ass pictures y'all be taking, y'all should of been posted them."

"right." i agreed, as i ate a fry.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

DEANGELO KING

it was around 4 PM and i was still laying in fuckin' bed. i was in the damn dark and had no desire to move, get up, nothing. i felt like shit, and didn't feel like talkin' to nobody.

of course, my door flung open.

"nigga the fuck is wrong with you?" i heard rico's voice.

"go away nigga." i mumbled, and rolled my eyes.

"whatever, actin' like a damn teenage girl." he grumbled before walking away.

"you couldn't of closed my door?!" i asked aggregated, as i got up. i slammed my door and flopped right the fuck back onto my bed.

i didn't know why the fuck i was feelin' like this. my head hurt, and i didn't want to do anything at all. i barely even checked my phone. i had just been up, and in my thoughts.

indica had crossed my mind a couple times. i was gonna get that annulment bullshit done for her eventually, but i just enjoyed messing with her. i knew she wasn't fuckin' with me right now, but she would come around eventually.

i closed my eyes and drifted back off to sleep again. it was all i felt like doin'.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

SLIM WEST

it was around 7 pm, and i went to go get deangelo dumbass up. there was a party back on the block tonight, and we all said we'd be there.

i opened the door to his room, and he was asleep under his covers. it was hot as fuck inna room, so i was surprised.

"are you dead bitch?" i asked, and furrowed my eyebrows. i walked over to him and pulled the covers off.

"what nigga?" he asked tiredly, and rubbed his eyes.

"son, get the fuck up and get in the shower." i said. "we gotta go to the block tonight for that party."

he groaned, and got up slowly.

"i want sum fuckin' cereal." he said, and walked into the kitchen.

deangelo was one peculiar nigga, for sure. no one was ever able to figure his ass out. one thing for sure though, that nigga would give you hell if you disrespected him in the slightest.

i walked out of his room and sat in the kitchen. rico and demonte was in there munchin' on cat's edibles and eating some dominos we bought.

"swing one." i said to rico. he passed me one of the edibles she made. i took it out of the plastic bag and took a big ass bite out of it.

"you know she actually charged us for this?" rico asked, and furrowed his eyebrows.

"she's something else." i said, and chuckled as i started to think about her.

deangelo opened the fridge loudly and stumbled, making us all look at him.

he leaned against the fridge for support, as he grabbed the milk. he took an edible from off the counter, crushed it up and threw it in the bowl. he then poured the milk, as his hand shook while he poured it. he even spilled a little bit.

"nigga why the fuck you shaking like a crackhead?" rico asked, and took a bite out of his pizza. "you did coke or sum shit?"

"no, i didn't do no fuckin' coke." he said lowly, slurring his words together. he grabbed a spoon from the drawer, and sloppily started eating it.

"then the fuck is wrong with you?" demonte asked.

"swear he been actin' weird all day." rico mumbled under his breath, and took another bite.

"fuck y'all, i'm fine." he said as he yawned.

"hurry up and get ready then, we gotta leave soon." i said. he finished his cereal and walked towards the bathroom.

he stumbled, and started dragging himself against the wall for support. he got to the bathroom door, and tripped as he walked inside.

"fuck!" he cursed, and shut the door.

"y'all think he did coke?" rico asked, and raised an eyebrow.

"who knows with him." i said and shrugged. "he'll snap out of it once we get outside." i continued.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

INDICA MONROE

we was all at the museum of ice cream taking pictures of ourselves and shit. we were walking around smacked as fuck eating ice cream, talking about a whole bunch of bullshit. i swear, nights like these made me forget about all my problems.

"we haven't even all took a picture together yet." adelyn said with an eyeroll. "y'all wanna smoke again?"

"way ahead of you." ayanna said, and walked into the bathroom. we all followed behind her, and walked in.

adelyn looked at the stalls to see if there was anyone in there. she walked back over to the sink, and went into her bag. she pulled her pen out and hit it twice, before passing it to me.

"y'all." adelyn said, as i pulled from the pen. i french inhaled the smoke, and blew it out. i fanned the smoke away, then took another hit.

"so... i think imma take rico serious." she said. "like relationship type shit."

"girlllll, rico?" ayanna asked. i passed the pen to her, and she pulled from it before speaking. "you sure that's a good idea?" she asked, and coughed as she exhaled.

"i know y'all think he's a dickhead." adelyn started, as she helped ayanna fan the smoke. "and well... he is, but he actually likes me."

"well, if he's treatin' you right and fuckin' you good then bitch do it." i said with a shrug.

"she took the words right out my mouth." cat said, and pulled from the pen. she took another one before giving it back to adelyn. adelyn put it in her purse and we walked out.

we walked through the museum, talking for the remainder of the time we were there.

"bitch we need our picture taken." cat said. "excuse me!" she said loudly to some lady with her son. he looked about 7 years old. she turned to look at cat with furrowed brows.

"can you take our picture?" she asked. the lady hesitantly walked over, and cat gave her the phone.

we all stood next to eachother and posed. the lady snapped a couple pictures, then gave the phone back to cat.

"thankyou!" cat said. the lady rolled her eyes and walked away.

"oop— that bitch." ayanna said, and covered her mouth.

"she lucky she got her kid with her, i would of popped her in her shit." cat said, loudly enough for the woman to hear. "look at these pictures though."

"we gotta post these." ayanna said, and smiled. "this shit tooo cute."

"well we got a train to catch in 25 minutes, so we out." adelyn said. we started walking towards the entrance of the museum. we pushed the doors opened, and walked out.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

- comment, vote, share. xx
- i love y'all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 2.2K 52
๐€ -๐’๐Ÿ’๐ˆ๐๐“๐˜๐Ÿ๐Š- ๐๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ยฉ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ, ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐š๐œ๐ญ. ๐ƒ๐จ๐ข๐ง...
3.5K 238 32
"ะฝั” ั•ฮฑฮฝั”โˆ‚ ะผั” , ฮน โˆ‚ฮนโˆ‚ ั‚ะฝั” ั•ฮฑะผั” fฯƒั ะฝฮนะผ.. ะผฮฑัƒะฒั” ฯ‰ั” ะผั”ั‚ ั”ฮฑยขะฝฯƒั‚ะฝั”ั ฮฑั‚ ั‚ะฝั” ฯ‰ัฯƒะธg ั‚ฮนะผั”.. ฮน โ„“ฯƒฮฝั”โˆ‚ ะฝฮนะผ , ะฝั” โ„“ฯƒฮฝั”โˆ‚ ะผั” ะฒฯ…ั‚ โˆ‚ฯƒั”ั• ั‚ะฝฮฑั‚ ัั”ฮฑโ„“โ„“ัƒ ะผั”ฮฑะธ ั‚ะฝฮฑั‚ ฯ‰ั” ฯ‰ั”ัั” ะผ...
101K 3.2K 79
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด . ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด . ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ . ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ...
917K 45.2K 41
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ. ๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ซ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ...