Demon's Angel Heart

By godsdevil2597

"please just sign the check I am willing to spend a night with you. This money is very important for my siste... More

Authors Note
Prologue
MULTI BILLIONAIRE
ONE NIGHT
TICK... TOCK...
TOXIC, LUST AND EMOTIONS
SEALED MY FATE
CAVED
FORCED OR PLEASURED
MINE!!!
EAT YOU OUT
SAY MY NAME
STIGMA
DERRING - DO
FIRST KISS
THE PROPOSAL
WHEEL AND DEAL
HELL RATHER HOME
TAINTED PERFECTLY
HIS SECTRETARY
TIT-FOR-TAT?
SOOTHING LOVE
DON'T STOP
LOCK ME IN YOUR ARMS
HIS CURE TO MY PAIN
BAD KISSER
I WANT YOU NAKED
MY WOMAN
HOODWINK
I PITY YOU
WANT YOU TO WANT ME
SAY YES
DATE
DRUNKEN CONFESSION
HEART STEALER
DAMNED PAST
DEAD AND BURIED
PASSIONATE NIGHT OF LOVE
RIPPED IN PIECES
YEARNING FOR LOVE
LOVE IS A LIE
BROKEN SOULS

The Worst Nightmare

8.9K 202 7
By godsdevil2597

Hey guys just spare a minute this is my 3rd work and I think I have improved so much since my 1st as you will see. Note that in mind that there can be mistakes as this is not proofread. I promise to keep your excitement up. I am gonna upload the story every week but I have already had about 10 chapters with me at the moment, if I get enough reads and likes I will treat you every day. So enough of my talking, dive in...

Cecilia

"Hey cecy, where are you here's your lady who says she will take her order only from you and the boss is staring at me for the past five minutes, if you don't get your pretty ass down here in ten minutes you just have to get me a new job" I see my best friend, carol's msg and I smile. I know I am late today because my baby sister Freya wanted waffles for breakfast normally she is a very nice girl but when she wants something she can be a stubborn head. So I fastly made her favourite and walked her to her school which has become my habit and I like it because I know how she feels when her friend's parents drop them but she has only me, although she never complains but I know, everything I do is just for her. I love her to death, she is my only family. She is very mature and understanding for her age which is 13 but I very well know she is young and presently in her ninth grade. Now I may not have enough money to send her to some posh hifi school but this school Standwicks is a very good school and has a nice background and it is not that easy to get into but well I got a recommendation from one of my favorite customers and also you should get through the entrance test even after the recommendation and my sister aced it.

I know she has a very nice future and is very intelligent like my father and me. I get sad whenever I think about my studies, I have always wanted to be a doctor but after my parents died in a car accident while returning from one of their company parties 3 years ago. I was 16 at that time and I had to stop my studies because I don't have enough money for me and my sister. I don't regret my decision one bit, this is just a happy sacrifice for my baby sister's beautiful future.

"Hii aunt Mary how are you today" I chirped as I entered to the coffee shop I work at.

"Well isn't she my favourite pretty doll and by the way I am upset that I didn't get to see your face while I entered the shop" she pouts with her wrinkly mouth. I laughed seeing her antics, she is a 55 year old lady who lives across the street and loves coffee and at mostly Bern's coffee shop but she claims she only comes to see me.

Once I had saved her from a biker who was about to hit her while she was crossing the road, from that day she says I gave her a new life and visits daily to see me. Don't get me wrong I love her but she can be too much sometimes, she only takes her coffee from me otherwise she throws tantrums at whoever is there at the counter and of course curses Bern for changing my shifts every week, I smiled internally, poor guy has to face her wrath 3 times a week.

"I am Sry auntie let me get you your favourite" and I handed her capachino which I knew she loves as her life depends on it.

"See my pretty doll knows what I want before I even say anything learn from her" she yells at carol who is shaking with anger and pinched my cheeks. I just smiled at her and looks at carol in my famous puppy dog eyes to get her to cool down.

"Doll when are you coming to my house? you said you will come last week with my baby girl Freya" she glares at me angrily but failing at it because I know she loves me.

"Auntie I am so Sry but Freya had this science exhibition held last week which she prepared so  hard for, but she told me to convey that she loves you and she also topped it among her class. So are you still angry with me." I ask innocently. She paces to me and hugs me passionately with all her love. I know how to melt her but again she is like a mother figure for me and Freya, we are used to spending our weekends at her home for the past one year. Me and Freya, we both love her so much. She lost her husband when she was 50yrs old, she tells us their lovestory at every given chance while we watch her adoringly as she memorizes bout her love. She has 2 kids who doesn't even care about her anymore as they think they are better off with their families. She also lost hope in them and she just sees them in us. We are more than happy to have her, those fools probably don't know how cool and loving she is. Well, their loss I chuckled thinking.

"Wooho! I am proud of my baby girl, I know she can get whatever she wants and tries harder to reach it just like her sister" she pats on my cheeks and kissed my forehead. She leaves yelling that she is preparing a cake for us both this weekend. I agreed instantly imagining the cake melting in my mouth, mmm.. yummy.

"Seriously! I am gonna murder her one day I promise" my friend yells at her leaving form. I pat her back soothingly.

"She loves you, she just shows it differently that's it" I explained it to her my level best.

"oh no girl don't sweet talk me I am so angry right now, by the way why were you late? At least tell me you woke up in bed with a hotshot doing naughty things to you all night" she excites.

Are u kidding me this is what she always thinks about. She dated pretty much half of this town, when I said dating it isn't just dating but her ending up naked with a random guy who she forgets sometime.

Not only that she always tries to hook me up with someone which I refuse ofcourse. See the thing is I work 4 jobs a day morning two and evening two, I get off at 6 and I also work everyday except for Sunday which I usually spends with Freya and aunt Mary. So I don't have anytime to date and I don't even want to until my sister settles. But I always gets asked by so many men who comes to at my workplace and I decline them politely that carol always nags me about eventhough she knows my reasons. I know she is just being a good friend but I can't have those, not right now anyways.

"Do not open your mouth in front of me if you want to talk about men if you value your tongue. You understood? " I made my point .

"OK ok damn, girl what made your panties twisted early in the morning?" I smile she is not gonna change and I told her why I was late and we both got onto our work.

After 2 hrs my work is finished and I am on way to my next job which is a garage. I just keep count on the items they received and also does some small repairs. The job is for 2 hrs from 11 to 2. My shift at Bern's starts from 8 and ends at 10:30. After 2 I will get my 30mins lunch break and I go to the mall where I work at the Theater giving tickets and sometimes selling popcorn from 2:30 to 4:00,then my last job I teach a total of 5 kids who are from 5th to 7th grade for 2 hrs.

I love studying that's why when aunty Mary told me about the kids near her apartment, I agreed almost at the same minute and I also love kids and these 5 are just adorable in their own messy, hyper active and troubled ways but what can you say they are just kids and I love each one of them. This is my routine everyday.

As I have completed my work at the garage and was going to get lunch with carol, I saw a cute adorable puppy crossing the road. It is very cute and is following the signal wagging it's tail, too damn sweet. I watched the scene standing there while no person is giving a damn about any other person and rushing to their jobs. What can you say? It is a very busy country, Newyork.

I was standing there looking at the puppy adoringly when I saw a car rushing its way jumping the signal. I rushed fastly to the dog and caught it before the car halted with a loud screech until it was just inches away from my face. I gasped holding my breath in shock.

"Hey are you blind or is it just one of your tactics to get in front of any rich guys car and acting like this to trap their money. Oh I know all too well about your kind". I raised my head, Is he for real? I am not the one who keeps quite. I don't pretty much get angry like never but I can't stand injustice.

"See Mr. Rich guy first of all you jumped the signal, you almost ran over this puppy, killing me too in the process and I am not blind as you can see and lastly how could you even think I deliberately ran in front of your car only just for your bloody money which I already know from your face that it is not even yours. Got a rich papa and you throw their money away as if it is yours. I don't give a shit about your kind that is assholes. So look right into your mirror before talking to my kind that is whatever you think I am because I don't give a rat's ass to your opinion. So use your tongue and money wisely rich guy." Wow I am pretty impressed with myself.

These guys really should grow up not only physically but also mentally although he looks like a smart guy and is handsome too, his eyes, I swear I hadn't seen anyone's so beautiful until now. Anyways I am just comfortable without these rich snobs in my life. I got to the other side leaving the puppy there after patting his head.

As I was going on my way to carol who has been ringing my phone for the past 5 minutes, I retrieved it from my pocket. It has to be her because she can compromise with anything but food. I smiled at the thought and saw my phone but it was not carol. It's some unknown number.

"Hello is this Ms. Cecilia storms guardian of Ms. Freya storms" the voice spoke. I don't know why my heart just beat 10 times faster.

"Yes I am Cecilia. What happened?" I asked with concern.

"You need to come to the hospital right now, it's your sister she fainted while the sports activity. I am her gym teacher. Can you come here fastly." that's it my heart stopped beating while tears started flowing uncontrollably from my eyes.

"oh God which hospital. I am on my way" I rush towards the hospital as soon as she told me the name of the hospital, it is just 5mins away from where I am right now. I chanted to myself that everything is alright and nothing happened to my baby.

I got to the hospital, I asked the receptionist for freya storms. She lead me the way and I ran to her room. She just laid down their unconsciously looking pale like all blood has been drained out from her body. Soon a young doctor came up to me.

"Hii I am Dr. James Sanders, I am treating Freya. You are.." he trailed off.

"I am Cecilia storms, Freya's sister. What happened to her. She is okay right?" I asked curiously with concern to what he might say.

"I am sorry to say this but she got this rare heart condition and as she is just of the age it started showing its symptoms and let me say it's bad. She needs to be operated as soon as possible otherwise you may loose her for good ." what am I gonna do? my baby sister, she is just lying there and I don't even know that she is suffering until now. Oh my God, I can't think properly I only remember the doctor saying that I might loose her forever. The words just keeps running in my head repeatedly.

" Dr. Please operate her she is the only family I got. Please save her." I said as I falled to the ground. He made me stand up and sat me on the chair giving me a Glass of water. I didn't take it.

"Ms storms this is a very rare operation and it costs 2million $ and the operation should be done within a week. I am gonna check up on her, you may pay up at the counter." what! 2 million, I don't have that kind of amount with me, all of my savings don't even add upto half of it. What I am gonna do? I went into her room.

" Dr. When will she wake up".

"she is comatosed right now and that is the reason the operation needs to be done early. The attack is very severe that her young body couldn't take it  and went into coma." my happy life turned into hell in one instant.

Heyy guys so I am done with the first chapter. Let me know what do you think about it? This chapter is long and is detailed as I want to give an insight on our naive and pretty Cecilia and her struggles. From next chapter our devil and angel's journey begins. Lastly the pics are not mine, got it from google. So see ya...Tata..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 6.5K 44
Eli sold his soul to the devil to save his family and his village. He asked for fertile lands with clean water. The devil granted him that but it all...
899K 30.7K 64
#1 in Devil on December 24, 2019 #2 in Emotional on August 13, 2018 #7 in Paranormal on December 18, 2018 Book 1 - Saved By The Devil ✅ Book 2 - Retu...
5.4M 138K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
1M 27.2K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...