Yandere "family" x reader

By imjustish

Y/n lives a hard life, she's a 15 year old girl, completely normal right? Wrong. At home she takes constant a... More

Intro
Chapter 1- meet the family
Chapter 2- decisions
chapter 3- taken
characters pt 1
Chapter 4- home
Chapter 5- wtf
Chapter 6- dont you dare
Characters part 2
Chapter 7-bookworm
Chapter 8- grey
Chapter 9- food
Night terrors
Chapter 10- old life
Chapter 11- windex
Chapter 12- police
Chapter 13- b/n
Chapter 14-hallways
Chapter 15- pillows
Chapter 16- awkward
Chapter 17- mama
Flashbacks
Chapter 18- pretty
chapter 19- investegations and clinics
Chapter 20- poison ivy
Chapter 21- needles
Chapter 22- get out
Chapter 23- paralisis
Chapter 23-pink tile
Chaoter 24-dark hallways
Chapter 25-tears
26- panic
27
Chapter 28- static
Chapter 29- t shirts
Chpater 30- blood
Chapter 31- F*ck
Chapter 32- Chad
Chapter 34- nightmare
Chapter 35- clipboards
Chapter 36- life sentences
Chapter 37- animal crossing
Chapter 38- contemplation
Chapter 39-limousines
Chapter 40- flying metal death machines
ending B
Ending c
Hello

Chapter 33- purple flowers

10.2K 372 278
By imjustish

I need opinions, is this chapter a little too much? I'm squeamish as hell so even small horror-like scenes make me feel the nasty nast, so  I might change this later.

TW- SOMEWHAT GORE, MANIPULATIVE BEHAVIOR

5 days before the move

Wednesday

( I'm sorry if the days don't match up, I'm trying)

You were cold, just freezing your ass off, last you remembered these hallways weren't litterally frigid. You had wandered out of bed late at night because you had to pee, and for some reason decided that it would be best to go out into the dim hallway, at like 2:00 a.m in the morning , instead of going to the small bathroom that you had like 10 feet away from you. But noOoO your Brian currently was not a functioning member of your body at the moment.

In short, you were cold, lost, and still had to pee.

You just wandered around, white blanket in hand, and tried your best to not fall asleep in the middle of the hallway, looking left to right,, was it your half asleep dumbass or did the decorations all change? Instead of the burnt orange the flowers that adorned the banisters, there were purple pink ones, and no more photos were displayed across any of the large decorative tables and chairs. So essentially, other than the paintings on the walls, you lost all info of the mapping of this house, and you would remain lost until someone found you. Which you highly doubdted someone to find you at 2:oo in the morning.

" I think I made a wrong turn... everywhere, how the heckadoodle do they expect me to bivigate this house? It's a whole fricking maze in here" you grumbled under your breath, visibly annoyed at the fact that you had none, nada, zilch, zero idea where you were. Hell, you could be walking right out the door and not even realize it at this point.  You could settle in one of the decorative chairs, but the. You'd have to explain to one of the worried family members why you were there, and get a scolding for waking around so early without supervision, and so you kept on walking.

And walking

And walking

Until you felt like crying, like your legs were gonna die, and like your little feet were gonna fall off. Somehow going left over and over and over really hadn't helped you all that much, and you were probably more lost than you were at the start. You immediately paused when you heard the voice of your (hopefully) savior, immediately walking towards the noise,
But pausing at the actual contents spilling out of his mouth.

"Are you sure were far away enough? If she sees this or hears it, or in fact has anything to do with it, she'll freak out and all the trust we've built with her with set on fire, and I don't want that, we can't let that happen, if we- could go a little fa-" you heard a voice ring out on the turn of the hallway, you wondered who the "she" was, could it be your mother? Your aunt? More importantly, what the hell was such a secret that they have to keep it hidden from this " she ".

"We're fine, this house is huge, and we're about half a fucking mile awaw, quit panicking or your gonna make Mom freak out" another spoke up, you decided that it was better to eavesdrop for the moment,  there are like 3 mothers in this family, is that means that at least one of them is with these particular family members in their plotting.

"Alright then, this is going to be so fun! You go my knife? I've been getting my practice in!"Another voice piped in, you could guess who that is, slade was the only one you knew in this house that was obsessed with knives. Although you really hadn't seen him use them unless he'd been cutting some fruit to eat. What did he need knives for?

"No blood, this has to be clean and seamless, as much as he is cute, I hate that she continues to be fooled by his pretty face and not realize
How disgusting he is, there cannot be any evidence, so you will not get to use a knife today." a deeper voice breathed out, the clanging of something metal could be heard from inside the threshold, you were pressed against the wall, trying to breathe as quiet as possible. We're they taking about you and b/n?

Oh god, they were talking about you and b/m weren't they? What did knives have anything to do with this, and at this hour, something was fishy, you didn't like it at all.

"Enough talking, I want to see this all, but I also have to complete the property sale for this Friday, make it snappy please" a sharp tone you recognized as one of your uncles voices spoke out, did he buy his own house or something? Good for him, I guess. You listened intently for any alarming noises, speaking, just anything in general, silence riddled the room for a little while, until a loud "shink" noise was heard, the sound of metal on... something, maybe fabric, no, that sounded to soft for that... then you realized, that was the sound of flesh against a blade, you had heard it too many times before from your fathers "punishments" to forget it.

"What in the hell, ace litterally just told you to make it clean, now look! You got blood everywhere." Another anonymous commenter stated, at this point you were slightly shaking in fear from what the other side of this wall beholds.  And so you riskily peeked the top of your head into the doorframe, just to be met with the most horrifying sight of your life.

B/n looked to be dying

There the toddler was, laying on the long metal table, slade standing over him with a thick needle-like object in his hand, there was a large pool of blood sweeping out from the small boy, who was completely unconscious (probably form some drug) but still whimpering form the pain, their were multiple cuts along his arms and legs, and one long one down the center of his face. Blood seeped out of every wound, coating the boy and his clothing.

Thinking on your feet was never something you really ere able to do, always just letting things go how they go and rolling with it, but in this situation, with your little baby brother bleeding out, being tortured in his sleep, you couldn't just stand there. Slade raised his hand up with the long weapon, aiming to bring it down into the center of his eyes, and effectively, kill him. Whatdoyoudowhatdoyoudowhatdoyoudowhatdoyoudo?

"W-wait! Slade! Stop it!" You screamed, tripping over yourself and falling, scrambling up as the members in the rooms eyes widened, almost everyone was there? Just watching your little baby die? They didn't even try to do anything about it! The second you (quite litterally) fell into the room, slade jumped in front of the bloody mess, as of that would cover the gashes, and the blood, and the pain he was inflicting on b/n.

"Y/n? What are you doing out of bed so late honey? Don't you know it's not healthy to get less than 8 hours of sleep?" You mother spoke,jumping into action immediately,
Hopping in front of you and placing her hands on your shoulders, shielding your visions form anything going on in the room, she slowly walked backwards with you, pushing you back while you struggled against her intense hold, her fingernails dug into the fabric of your shirt and a crazed look shown on her face, she really did not like the idea of you learning what they did on the side, you were too fragile to know about such horror!

"WHAT THE HELL! LET GO OF ME!  WHAT ATE YOU DODJNF TO HIM?!" You screamed at the woman, slapping at her chest and trying to struggle, she acted as if bringing was hapoening, and hooked her arm quickly around your leg, carrying you as one would a child, speeding out of the room with such a speed that it seemed inhumane, you struggles cotinthnes fiercely, but you remained no match for the fleur family, as two doors came slamming closed in the two of your faces.

"What are you talking about? Are you feeling okay?" She spoke, unlike you, she was very quick to improvise a situation out of nothing but a name, she struggled quite a lot here thiugh, in distress because you could hate her, even though she loved you with all her heart! She cradled your struggling body, forcing you into a moment of calm as she started humming a tune. Yes, the screaming wasn't helping anything, yes, you knew that you totally just lost your cool, but, who wouldn't as they saw their loved ones getting tortured?and yes, you did continue screaming at her.

"LET GO OF ME... please, their gonna kill him. They're gonna kill b/n... please" You sobbed out, whilst yelling your heart out, your tears pulled at evangelines heart strings, but she had to remain adamant is there could be a quick clean up session inside the room. She feigned a loon of confusion, staring down at you.

"Who's b/n? Are you sure you're feeling okay?" She placed a hand on your forehead, pretending to contemplate for a moment as the tears still ran down your face.

"What the hem so you mean? You know goddamn well who b/n is, he's my brother, my little baby brother who's being hurt, so let me go so I can go help my brother" you screeched, bucking your legs out, still trying your hardest to take victory in a fight you couldn't possibly win, while the woman continued her completely fake innocence and confusion.

"Baby, are you talking about the b/n from those nightmares you would get a long time ago? I didn't know you were still that scared of him, you should've told me!"
——————————————————————

This chapter really wasn't all that bad in terms of gory ness, I kinda had to tone it down after rereading, any who, I'm writing this while tired as hell, I'm going to go back and fix grammar and spelling mistakes tommorow.

I just watched the demon slayer movie in theaters, and hokey shit that was fire.

Have the most wonderful day today, bye bye!
-pic

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 1.3K 16
What's the worst part of this hell? I can only blame myself 'Cause I know you're poison You're feedin' me poison Addicted to this feelin', I can't he...
1M 30.3K 87
They all want you. They won't let you be anyone else's. They'll make you their's. At any cost. Any. When you learn that you're m...
256K 9.3K 32
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: 𝐂 𝐎 𝐌 𝐏 𝐋 𝐄 𝐓 𝐄 𝐃 ✔︎ 【𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐂𝐄𝐎! 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫】 ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵ Misjudged, not truly seeing him fo...
167K 4.5K 38
You were somebody who hasn't gotten a single 5* Character yet and you were absolutely stressed due to that... but one day, in your bedroom, while you...