Vincenzo: I Belong To You

By MissIamKinky

He lived searching for her... She lived in a false romantic fairytale... Will they live happily ever after? ❤... More

Vincenzo: I Belong To You
Passione 1
Passione 2
Passione 3
Passione 5
Passione 6
Passione 7
Passione 8
Passione 9
Passione 10
Passione 11
Passione 12
Passione 13
Passione 14
Passione 15
Passione 16
Passione 17
Passione 18
Passione 19
Passione 20

Passione 4

2.2K 28 5
By MissIamKinky

      I groan as I feel my whole body sore. Opening my eyes, I stretched out my limbs until I heard a pop sound. I thought I was only dreaming and would find myself in my hotel room, but it's a big fail. I'm still in this huge luxury room but without the enigmatic Vincenzo. I'm kind of relieve though because he won't pull tricks on me that will end up us fucking. I haven't imagined that my first would be this way but he's really good in bed. I wonder how many girls did he bring here and f*cked. I was too careless and last night I was vulnerable and him comforting me was the last straw. Shit, I'm too sore, but you did enjoy it, my mind said and I curse her in my head! I rub my face then get up from the huge bed that has the softest sheet, white with gold trimmings, the soft velvet pillows which are so comfortable to lay on. Behind the bed headboard the wall is decorated with gold swirls with flowers and even the ceiling too. The whole room is painted into a dark shade of green with gold intricates here and there. The large window is draped with the same dark green colour silk curtains, gold band holding them on the side. The lighting is not bad, not too bright, just a soft glow contrasting the whole room. As I stand to walk to a door across the room, I am stunned to see a large mirror on the wall in front of the bed and I glare at it. I never noticed it since I was occupied being ravish by that man. Meaning everything is seen what we are doing while we are intimate in bed. That's kind of awkward and kind of hot especially if I'm facing here and... I completely stop, not liking where my imagination is going. I feel so hot all of a sudden and I walk to the first door that was there. I didn't fail since I found a luxurious bathroom that I really need. Wow! This is more fascinating than my bathroom in Cali, it's almost big like my room. I feel like I'm in a royal chamber of a king and queen that is kind of modern. I walk to the glass covered showered cubicle that has many buttons. I yelp when I push one and water spray all around me. I pushed other buttons and finally I settled in a rainfall shower. I feel queasy down there cause his cum is dripping down my legs. He came into me tremendously and I can't even say that I actually like it. It's a good thing it's my safe day. I sigh when the warm water cascades down my body making my muscles relax. I use some of his body soap and shampoo since my essentials are in the hotel. Speaking of my things, I need to get them or maybe I can go back to the hotel. But how would I do that if I didn't even know where I am? Where is he anyway? We need to really talk. I have so many questions. Why does he keep calling me angel? He's always telling me that I belong to him?  He acts like we've been lovers pero but we only just met last night. But damn it! My body reacts to him highly and I can't even resist! I turned the shower off, got some towels and wiped my wet body. I wear the underwear with the dress that is draped on the end of the large bed, I donne the white cute thing which has a lace sleeveless top and wear the white flat sandals that also comes with it. It's really kind of my style, I love flowy dresses and skirts. I try to open the double door, maybe going outside and it clicks open. My mouth formed an 'o' as I see the marbled brick wall hallways which are bare aside from the classic wall lamps. I feel like I'm in a medieval castle looking at these things. With cautious steps, I walk on the dark green carpeted floor. There's only a stair that spirals down like in a tower. I walk down, walls are still but green vines are crawled on the brick stone walls. The stairs seem so endless and I'm kind of tired as I reach the bottom, facing a double door again. I heard a beep and it unlocks. I opened it and I was welcome by a wide lobby,  this time wine red velvet carpet on the floor, a huge crystal chandelier shining like a bunch of diamonds in a high ceiling. In the middle were two arch stairways maybe leading to a banquet hall or something. On one side is the receiving area and beneath the stairs is a wide hallway again that I don't even know where to go.

"Enzo?" I called and it echoed. I walk further into the house/mansion/castle. It's like a mansion that I see in classic movies. It's like a maze, many hallways,  stairs, and doors. I saw a wooden double door again and I opened it. Books, a lot of shelved books, it's a very big library. This room has the classic feel to it. I see a fireplace at the end because of the shadows that were emanating from it. I walk close to it as I call out his name again "Vincenzo?" Damn! Where is that man?! He said that we'll talk but I think he's hiding from me. Gosh Lexine, what did you get yourself into? First, you've given yourself to a man that you've just met, then the said man is calling you angel all the time, you'd have sex with him a lot of times and you didn't even struggle. As much as I want to deny, I love the sex, kinda rough but I crave for it and he knows it. God! What if he's a bad person? Or a naturally rich guy who lures girls with his charm that he's interested in and dumps her after getting tired of her? Is this what italian men do in this place?

"Lexine" I almost jump with his voice and I turn to him immediately.

"What the hell! You scared me!" I told him loudly and irritatedly.

"What are you doing here angel?" I glare at him. Why does he keep calling me angel? As far as I know, I'm not one!

"Stop calling me angel..." I softly said. "I was looking for you. I told you earlier that we need to talk. Besides, I can't stay here any longer." his face darkens, his hands going to the pocket of his pants.

"Who says you're leaving tesoro... You'll stay here with me as long as I want."

"And then what? When you get bored of me, you'll just throw me off? Oh please?! I just got out from a terrible engagement, I don't want you to add that."

"I'm not that kind of man angel. I want you to stay with me, I want us together..." I dropped myself on the leather couch that was there and I'm so confused. How could this man want me?

"I... I don't understand... Why? We've just met at the beach?! We talk and then suddenly you want me?"

"I'll explain everything to you, okay Lexine." being rational, I shut my mouth and wait for his explanation. I heard him putting ice on a glass then he poured some whiskey. "Five years ago, someone attempted to kill me and my father." I look at him without speaking and he walks in front of the fireplace. "He almost succeeded, shooting 8 bullets in my body, my father died, but I survived. That night, I thought I was not gonna make it until I saw you. You suddenly showed up on that dark road and saved me. You were telling me not to give up, to be strong. I remember you holding me, your sweet voice encouraging me. Don't you remember Lexine?" I frown trying to recall what he's saying. Five years ago, what was I doing then? I was a student back then, a senior, dean lister, and when I graduated, my father treated me to a vacation in Italy. I feel like I've been poured with cold water when I remember the man that I saw on the road bloody and weak from his gunshot wounds.

"Oh my god..." I murmur and I stare at him. I was there and I called an ambulance. I tried to stop the bleeding from his wounds, just talking even though I was so scared. 

"I was in a coma for two months and in my dreams you're the only person that I see. I love you then and when I woke up, I did everything to find you, they say that I'm crazy looking for an imaginary woman. And after five long and desperate years that I almost gave up, I finally found you." I don't know how I totally would feel. With what I heard he sounded so dedicated to finding me but scary at the same time. You can't love a person just seeing her, me in his dreams. Maybe he's so desperate to survive a bit, why does it need to be me? "I know this is hard to handle but I love you and I'll do anything for you to love me back." I place my palm on my forehead, I'm having a headache and my chest is like a ticking bomb ready to explode.

"When did you see me again?" I ask, stifling my nerves so he wouldn't notice that I am trembling.

"At my hotel." he immediately answered, "When I saw you on the beach, I knew I wouldn't ever let you go."

"I tried to stay back then..." I softly said. "Tried to find out your family so I could tell them what happened. But the doctor said that you're okay, that they will take care of you. So I left." I slowly get up from the couch and he walks close to me. I place my hand on his cheek, his face leans on it.

"Are you playing games with me? You can't possibly love me just because of that. That's totally impossible!" I am stunned when his hand suddenly encircles my neck, not tight but enough to hold my head in place. His eyes darken and I am really scared shitless now.

"How dare you doubt my love for you..." he calmly said with a hardness edge on it. "I thought I'm going to die, I was prepared to stay in that darkness and you saved me. You were there and never left me. I wanted to touch you, to feel you, to care for you as you did in my dreams but that's what all you are, I ought to believe that you were just a dream but I love you, always you." he pushes me back on the couch, both of his legs on my side, caging me in. He slides his hands on my breast and gently squeezes it, my nipples hardening just by his touch. He breaths me in and I shiver. "And now I know you're real, close to me, I would never let you go. You belong to me, no other man will touch you, kiss you, bring you pleasure, only me and I'll make sure of that." I stare at him.

"Your a psychopath..." he smirks and I can't believe that I'm getting turned on. Oh you traitorous body! Why am I getting wet!

"Aren't we all?" he licks the side of my face. "You smell of me angel..."

"That's because I use your soap and shampoo." He raised his chin and the light in his eyes came back.

"You may deny it all you want but I know you want me as well. This connection between us is so palpable that I almost can taste it." I breath him in, and his scent just drives me wild. He's right, totally right! We do have a connection and it's so firing that I even scorch myself. "I bet you're wet right now." I suddenly averted my eyes.

"Stop teasing me..." I feel his hand slide up to my thighs and I kind of struggle but he pins me down. "This is not the right time to do this Enzo. We have a lot to talk about."

"I told you everything. What more do you want?"

"How would you know that I'll love you just the way you do? By keeping me here?"

"No, I'm asking you to give me a chance. I know you loved that man, but give me a chance."

"Are you gonna keep me here? Are you going to keep me like a prisoner with no opinions, with nowhere to go?" his face softens.

"You can do anything you want, angel. You can go shopping, at the beach, you can explore all of Italy. I'm not going to take your freedom from you. I just want to make one thing clear, run away from me, I will find you, and bring you back here myself."

"Is that a threat?" he brings his face close and I stare at him with wide eyes. "I'll consider it."

"Good girl..." and he crashed his lips to mine. I feel his fingers graze my slit and he pushes two fingers inside my core and I moan, his tongue plunging in. I moan through his wild kiss, my hands grasp his nape making the kiss deeper. He pumps his fingers to me and I open my legs to give him more access. Someone clears his throat and we stop. Enzo said some italian words and he sounded pissed. I hide my face to his chest that is blushing furiously. What a slut have I become! And this is all his fault. "Get out!" he orders and I hear the opening and closing of the door. I hit him on the chest and he didn't even flinch.

"That was so embarrassing!" I angrily said but I moan when his fingers move in and out of me. He kisses me again as his fingers move faster and I moan loudly as I reach my orgasm, an intense toe curling orgasm. "You...you pervert..." he chuckles as he removes his fingers and licks my cum from it.

"I need to see some things. Stay here, wait for me. Carlos will be bringing you some food." as mentioned food, my stomach starts to rumble and he grins. "I should have taken care of you better. Stay here Xin." tumango lang naman ako at umalis na siya. I sigh heavily and lean on the couch. Why can't I refuse him? Why do I like what he's doing to me? With his confession, I don't know what I would feel. He loves me, he loves me and I feel giddy inside. I pinch my legs together still feeling his fingers and now my panty is wet. I heard a knock on the door, a man comes in, muscly, tall, and no hair. He looks like a wrestler on how bulky he is. He must be Carlos... He's holding a tray with my food on it that I can smell, and it smells divine. My stomach grumbles again. He sets it down on the center table, nods at me as I say thank you and leaves. I almost drool on the food, carbonara, salad, jello dessert and a glass of wine and water. I sat on the floor and started to eat. I finished it fast, drank the wine and water. I waited for him in the library and after an hour, he didn't come back. Of course I got bored easily, so I decided to explore this castle-like house. As I closed the door of the library, I heard a gunshot from the outside of the house. Although I am scared, I went out just to see what that is...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 3.7K 51
Warning: Super SPG Lahat tayo may kadiliman. Lahat tayo may tinatagong sekreto. Lahat tayo may libog na elemento. Lahat tayo naging sino kay kanin...
363K 634 2
COMPLETED. UNEDITED. R-18. SPG. MATURED CONTENT. Daddy's series #4 I'm cosplayer. This is what I want. One day, I got into a cosplay accident. I m...
275K 5.5K 22
"May dalawang uri ng tao sa mundo, baby. The innocent and the damned. You belong to the first, I to the latter."
1.2M 10.8K 39
WARNING!SPG.Ang istoryang ito ay kathang-isip lamang.Ang anumang pagkakahawig nito sa mga tao,lugar,organisasyon,o pangyayari sa totoong buhay ay hin...