Still You, Just You

By ladykika09

Description: Dara is a damsel who when falls in love give her all. Donghae is a hero who is kind hearted and... More

. i .
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: The Hero
Chapter 3: The Damsel
Chapter 4: Hopeless
Chapter 5: Uljima
Chapter 6: Consequences
Chapter 7: With You
Chapter 8: One Day
Chapter 9: Park Family
Chapter 10: Past and Present
Chapter 11: First Step
Chapter 12: New People
Chapter 13: Him Her Him
Chapter 14: The End of Us
chapter 15: Snowy Day
Chapter 16: It's Her
Chapter 17: His Only Valentine
chapter 18: BFFs
Chapter 19: Nothing Else To Hide
Chapter 20: Uh Oh We're in Trouble
Chapter 21: Leader VS Diva
Chapter 22: Missing You
Chapter 23: Always Here For you
Chapter 24: Phone Call
Chapter 25: Remember
Chapter 26: Jealousy
Chapter 27: Your Light
Chapter 28: D-Day
Chapter 29: Are You Ready?
Chapter 30: Love Quarrel
Chapter 31: It Starts with That Kiss
Chapter 32: My Confession
Chapter 33: Love At the Wrong Time
Chapter 34: Far Away
Chapter 35: Boy Trouble
Chapter 36: A Little Closer
Chapter 37: You and I Together
Chapter 38: Selfish Wish
Chapter 39: This Moment
Chapter 40: I'm Falling
Chapter 41: The Plan
Chapter 42: Menboong
Chapter 43: What Is Right
Chapter 44: Our Official Label
Chapter 45: Bad Boy
Chapter 46: This Isn't It
Chapter 47: Before The Storm
Chapter 48: Confused Heart
Chapter 49: Hold On
Chapter 50: A Smile in Your Heart
Chapter 51: Shut Up, You're Mine
Chapter 52: Letting Go
Chapter 53: 1 + 1 = ?
Chapter 54: Shake Up
Chapter 55: Love, Trust & Choices
Chapter 56: The Chosen Path
Chapter 57: What If
Chapter 58: After Some Time
Chapter 59: In The End
Chapter 60: Still You
Chapter 61: Just You
Author's Note

Chapter FINAL: Always You

4.1K 78 8
By ladykika09

        “Jagi-ya… Are really sure about this?” a stuttering Dara asked while standing behind a huge wide door. But not only her voice was shaking at that moment, her entire body too.

       In her right, stands a guy, also feeling the same nervousness inside him but refuses to show it. “Yeah. Don’t you want to do this?”

       “Of course I do. But don’t you think this is a little crazy?”

       Donghae chuckles “It really is crazy!” he admitted but his resolve is unwavering. “But isn’t this fun? Although, I’m pretty sure we’ll be in so much trouble…”

       Despite hearing Donghae’s playful side, Dara recognizes the tone of certainty in his voice. “You’re really ready for this huh?”

       Donghae grips on her hand tightly. “Yes. I’ve been ready for this for a long time”

       Dara smiled and takes a deep breath. What idiotic idea it is indeed, it’s crazy, but if it means spending their entire life together, then what is a little risk?

       She truly was touched when she heard Donghae say his plans with the others, what great joy and love did she felt from him. Uncertainty was present inside her but now that she stands together with him means she has no hesitations at all.

       With one hand she brushes the white beautiful dress she’s wearing while Donghae fixes his hair up. “You ready?” He asks glancing at her.

       “Yes…” she says with a loving voice.

       It’s time.

       They know they have to get going and start whatever this insane thing they plan to do. But for one more time they locked lips and felt thankful of reaching this point.

       The couple takes a deep breath and braced their selves as step forward and the glass door widely slip open, showing themselves and their relationship to the world.

       Earlier that afternoon, after Donghae requested for the guys’ help, 2NE1 ninjad their way back to Seoul via cruise. Meanwhile Super Junior was scheduled to arrive in the city at night, where fans have gathered and have been waiting for their return.

       Fan gifts, banners and cameras are ready. But as the doors opened, instead of hearing loud screams of cheers, the airport was filled with shock and horrified expressions.

       They didn’t see 11 people walk out, rather a 1:1 pair. A beautiful couple, wearing beautiful smiles, wrapped in a beautiful aura. The redundant use of the word beautiful just describes how truly beautiful it was.

       One of their beloved oppa was smiling genuinely big while holding onto Dara’s hand as they walk along their path while Dara’s hold her head down, feeling shy and afraid to lift it up and see the fangirls’ reactions.

       “O…O… Oppa! What is this!?” a fan recovers from her shocked state.

       “Oppa! Unnie! Are you back together?”

       “Omo! Did you two get married too!?”

       “Ahhhh!!! Andwae!!! Oppa!!!”

       The two only gave the fans loving smiles as a response and together with the endless questions from them, the fast reporters have joined in. Flashes of lights blinding them on their way to the van the SuJu manager have prepared.

       “Haaaaaa!” Dara lets out a heavy exhale after the car’s door have closed. It’s just how they predicted it to be, but thankfully they’ve passed through it smoothly without tomatoes being thrown at her or her hair being pulled. She can now breathe normally.

       “Are you okay?” her boyfriend’s asks, looking at her worriedly.

       “Yeah… I’m just slightly terrified” Dara says lowly. “I’m pretty sure they’ll hate me now TT TT”

       “Ani… They might be surprised now, but I know they’ll understand”

       “You sure?”

       “Yeah. And beside let me handle it, I’m going to talk to them later on” Donghae says. “Although, I don’t know how to explain why you’re wearing a white dress now if we didn’t get married”

       Dara bit her lower lips, her dress was unexplainable and unavoidably to be misunderstood but they really didn’t think about it. She just followed what CL has told her to wear.

       “Have I fully received Chae-roo’s blessing then?” her eyebrows creased and high, how can he call her with such a cute nickname? That’s unacceptable only her can be mushy towards her Chae-hubby. “I hope YG family does too”

       “Why? They already gave you their blessings last time, how can it be hard now?”

       “Uhhh… They gave me their blessings believing I won’t hurt you. But I did, Dara. Of course everything would reset. Back to Zero.”

       “Aniyo!!!” She hastily disagreed. Reset? Back to zero? Does that mean he has to do it all over again? No way! She hold onto his hand firmly and say. “Don’t worry we’ll face them together now. I’ll be by your side”

       “Oh! Oh! Oh! Make way! Make way! Here they come!” A loud voice echoed in the wide marbled YG hallways, making such ruckus among the artists and members present. “Pregnant woman coming through! Pregant woman coming thr---aaacccccck!!!!”

       “What pregnant woman are you talking about?” CL scolded after slapping Seungri’s back hard with her hand full of blings. “Don’t make up things! People will surely misunderstand”

       The poor panda rubs the area where it was feeling sore but still grinning to his foolish act.  “Oh wae~~ We never know! Donghae hyung must be very skilled!” he glances at the only SM guy in the hall with them. He raises his hand toward him for a high-five but Donghae is uncertain and shy to tap it.

       He kept his hands to Dara, feeling like a kid tied to his mother so he won’t be lost.

       Later on, as Donghae has planned, the YG family starts to gather in the practice room, one by one they enter, each looked scary and intimidating. The two still stayed outside in the hallway and plans to only come in when it’s about to start – waiting until the president arrives.

       Dara lets out a silent chuckle through her nose, seeing Donghae’s forehead all sweaty and his hands trembling. His heart beat was no joke either, it felt like he’s in line for a death punishment – lethal injection or about to get his head chopped off.

      She turns around faces him. “Relax”

       “I can’t… I’m… YG family is really scary you see!” In his previous encounters during YG test, he wasn’t able to meet them altogether. If meeting Big Bang or Winner or Ikon already gave him the creeps, what more now? Especially with everything that has happened. They’ll surely slaughter him.

       “Don’t be scared. I told you if they become mean and cruel to you, I will save you nae?” she says, sweeping his sweat away. “I’m here…”

       “Indeed. There’s nothing to be scared about. We won’t bite” A group of guys came walking in the hallway. They greeted the couple with bright smiles.

       “Welcome back” Taeyang says, clicking his tongue together with a hand gesture of a gun shooting. “See you inside”

       “Don’t worry. It’s going to be fine” Daesung adds.

       TOP steps in too and in his side is his alien wife, and Minzy “Yah. We’ll just string your legs and hang you upside down on the ceiling” he smirked with such threatening stare.

      “Yeah and we’ll hit you with wooden planks than baseball bats. Definitely not painful” Taeyang playfully rides on.

      “Heol!!!” Bom and Dara reacted violently, pushing them away. “Don’t scare him like that!”

      Instead of feeling fear, he watched them act in such a family-vibe scenario, and it amuses him. What the gang failed to notice was the other person with them, only smiling in silence, his hands inside his pockets, his back slightly slouched as he walks.

       “We all better get inside and find seats” CL calls out, finally noticing him.

       “Yeah, we definitely need a good spot to throw stuff from!” the threatening still didn’t stop even they all headed inside the huge practice room, leaving GD, Dara and Donghae in the hallways alone.

       This is the very first time that they actually meet together like this, and in everyone’s mind they predict the possible event after this is...

       Disaster.

       However, GD was wearing a beaming smile and gives the Super Junior a bro-shake. “Great to see you’ve won her back” he says, patting the guy’s back.

       “Yeah” the other answered and then pulled back. “It’s a relief I didn’t come too late”

       He glances at his most precious treasure beside him then back to the blonde guy in front of them.

       “Sorry for punching you last time though” GD muttered, feeling apologetic and embarrassed. Dara grimaced at him, not knowing the hell what they’re talking about.

       “Nah it’s a good wake up call” Donghae smiles, his shoulders rose.

       “And like what I said way before to you, this time I will keep my word, I’m letting you guys be. And I’m happy that you two are happy”

       “Thank you…” Donghae smiled warmly.

       The two shook their hands again and while they’re at it, GD whispered something. “Keep her away from drama from now on alright”

       “Ahhh… You know that’s impossible” the other sneered.

       The two chuckled yet the girl present wasn’t too pleased. In a flustered mood she glared at her boyfriend. “Ahbwoya. Do you want to die?”

       “Ani… I’m just kidding…” Donghae says.

       GD then gazes his eyes at Dara, all the months passed, they’re not in good terms, and despite the desire to settle things with her, GD accepted that situation. He was the reason of their break up anyway, so he needed to stay away too.

       But now that Donghae and her are back together, it’s right that they will make up too, nae? Donghae sensed his only wish and gave him the chance to reconcile with her too. For just a couple of minutes, he lets her go.

       GD swings his arms and embraced Dara, if for the past they’re always wrapped with heavy and strong feelings of bitterness, pain, regret, longing, sadness and anger, today all of those have been washed away, they longer reside in their hearts. The weight that’s been burdening their shoulders for so long has been lifted up.

       Tears start to gather in their eyes, not because they’re entirely sad, parting is a sad thing to do, but they’re crying because they’re happy that finally they’ll be okay. And that everything will be okay from now on.

       Their relationship may not have ended how they thought first it would be, all the love and time that has given... it will forever be treasures and it will always be a great memory.

       With a soft voice he whispered. “I’m sorry for everything Dara. I’m sorry for the rollercoaster ride. Guess I really wasn’t the right one for you. But now that you’ve found him, please live happily.” He smiled.

       Dara chuckles. “Nae... You too. Please live happily” she says back, her mouth submerged on his shoulders.

      “Hengsho, Dara”

      “Nae... Hengsho...”

      “So do you really expect me to give Sandara to you after all that has happened?” in a loud raspy and cold voice, YG still didn’t let his calmness be taken away after hearing Donghae’s wish to get their blessings again, yet he made sure to sound scary and intimidating like he always do.

      His arms crossed over his chest while sitting on the only leather chair available inside the room, behind him all his artists, dancers and trusted staff are seated on the floor, while Donghae stands in front seemingly to have turned into a stone statue, frozen and petrified.

      “Do you know you almost ruined a YG concert because she was crying in a You & I stage!” he continu

      “Not only that it caused a down slope on our shares because Dara lost a few fanboys and gained a lot of hates” Teddy rides on. “And you’re doing it again... You went out to the public without consulting us first”

      PSY sighs speechless, unable to say out anything but he’s expressing his frustration by shaking his head and rubbing his hand on his temples.

      “And above all, you’ve hurt her, you crushed her heart by leaving her” Kush added. “How are you going to make up with all the damages huh?”

      Donghae looked down his feet, what makes him think he can just come back and act as if everything will be easy and fine. Even if his return was accepted by Dara, it doesn’t mean the people who cared for her would. They saw her suffer and cry day and night for him, how can they trust them again?

      The girl beside him sensed how he’s having tough time, why wouldn’t he? These men are acting like jerks. Dara holds his hand, keeping her promise to be by his side and not let him be buried on these attacks.

      She open her mouth to say out something, but she’s been abruptly stopped by Donghae. “Let me, jagi” he says then facing the men bravely. “I understand... and I’ll do whatever it takes for you to forgive me. I will make up for everything”

      “Even it means being tested once again?”

      “If that’s what it takes, yes...” he says, buying the others’ approval. How brave is he? All their attention then the man who’s wearing a cap and an expression that YG artists afraid to see. He looks so serious thinking.

      Then he spoke once again. “Ani. I won’t allow you. You can’t take her...”

      “But... sajangnim...” Dara steps in, dumbfounded but then.

      “I mean not now...”

      “2NE1 still needs to polish practicing for Gayo.” He says, his lips curving a smile. “Take her on a date after that, ok?” 

      The two couple wasn’t able to speak after that, they are too stunned, confused on whether they heard it right or not. But the smiles of everyone around just proves that YG really just gave them his blessings. But why?

      “How can we oppose her from being with you when it’s the only thing she has wished and waited for all these time?” he clarified. Keeping Donghae away would only hurt her more, thus despite what they feel, they’re giving in, just for the sake of her happiness.

      Dara bursted in tears, not only in a beautiful cry...  she cried so hard that the couple had to hug each other tightly in front of everyone. This is it, the light really has come their way, the happily ever after is within their reach.

     However, they’ve just overcome one hurdle, there’s till one more.

      “Are you seriously going to continue crying?” Donghae asks her before he hops back inside the van, preparing to head home. “How can I leave when you’re like that?”

      “It’s your fault. Whose idea is this? Yours” she says, sweeping her tears with her own hands. “And besides I’m just really happy... Super...”

      Donghae took one step closer and kisses her forehead. “I know, Jagi... Me too. I’m happy...”

      “So when do you plan to talk to your fans? They’re probably upset at you right now...” she asks.

      “In time”

      “I’ll be with you when you talk to them, okay?”

      “Yeah. You will be by my side” He smiled. “For now, we need to practice for gayo too”

      “Oh you already have a plan to what your stage will be?”

      “Yeah although we still have to ask for SM’s permission”

      “Why do you need SM’s permission for?” she looks at him sceptically.

      “Secret. But believe me if I say it’s a really good one” he boasted, looking at her proudly as if he has won a gold medal on a sport that he barely even exerted any effort to win in. “We can’t let you girls beat our asses you know...”

      “Haha beware. We’re so going to better than you”

      “Ahhh... I doubt it”

SBS Gayo

       Here they are again.

       Last year, at this very occasion, is where it all started.

       ‘Wish I’d get a chance with her’ And for some miracle, it happened. The got into a relationship that one never thought would happen.

       Donghae did get the chance.

       And after all the ups and downs, twist and turns, happiness and pain, he got her! Today marks a special day of their lives, as today not only brings back to where they began, but also an ending that will be replace by a new beginning.

       2NE1 finished their performance, as usual brought the house on fire! The advance practice really paid off. Although, during red carpet, she received a few calls of hates, fans calling her a bitch, someone not good for their oppa, someone who will just break his heart, someone who doesn’t deserve... they call her a person who she clearly is not.

      But it doesn’t matter, because in the artists area she would catch Donghae looking at her, wearing that warm gentle smile and mouth I love you, making her feel better and secure.

      The other artists feel cringy of them though, because every interaction the two does just oozes so much cheesiness more than one person can bear. But they envy them for being open of their relationship in spite of the questions and hate.

      It was then Super Junior’s turn to perform. And like what has Donghae has said, they truly prepared for this one so well. With harness and flying platforms that the members stand on, they pulled so much stunts today than they usually do, that impresses not only the audience but the artists as well.

      “Do you know how much they prepared for this stage tonight?” Yoona who is assigned to sit beside Dara whispers to her. “The President was furious when he first heard of their plan”

      “I don’t doubt that he is, those stunts are risky and dangerous”

      “Well, you know sometimes it takes a little risk to be successful” she smiled. “And I don’t think that’s those stunts are the ones he is furious about though”

      “What do you mean?”

      For SM drama is a hit, they planned to mix that trend to their performance. The OST played, which is a revival of Donghae’s First Love song. Donghae walks at the artists’ area with a bright smile, acting like he’s truly serenading everyone, or probably only one.

      He even changed the lyrics from oppa to Jagi... and to February 2, 2006 to March 21, 2004... The date where he and Dara first had met. As the female lead of the drama, it is expected that he would grab Yoona’s hand, however he grabbed someone else’s and pulled her up, taking her to the middle of the stage with me. The crowd was in an uproar.

      Siwon, Eunhyuk and the other members we’re smiling at him happily as they walk along their path.

      Upon reaching the center of the stage, the lights have dimmed, only lighting the center stage. All sorts of reaction roared inside the stadium, screams of shock, delight and anger. But none of those don’t matter to this couple who have continued to look at each other lovingly.

       Dara was frozen there, admittedly scared, but with Donghae in front of her, holding her hand, she still feels at ease.

       She looked around the stage, no one was there besides the two of them, everyone’s eyes are on her. She looked over the artists area, 2NE1 members are looking at her with such eyes, Bommie was crying, touched by the moment.

      Silence filled the air.

       She looked at him, and he was just looking at her so warmly. So warmly that it just melt every joint of her body. Her stylist made her really pretty today, her make-up was so captivating, and yet it’s going to be ruined as tears start to gather in her eyes. She can feel it, she can feel what he’s about to do, and how romantic can he be to surprise her like this.

       Donghae brings the microphone to his microphone and faces the audience. “I know this is such an important night to you all and would probably hate me for doing this but spare me on this one for this is such a special time and stage for me”

      “What are you doing?” that question mirrored on Dara’s eyes. This crazy Hae... What is he doing?

      But he did keep his word, she really is with him the time she talks to his fans. Not just his fans though, every fandom out there.

       “You see, last year at New Year’s eve, at this same stage, at this same event, in front of the world’s eyes is where Dara and I started. In one fall, my life has changed forever, in one fall I have fallen deeply in love more to the one who I had a crush on for years.” He started, holding Dara close to him. “So tonight, I want to go back to that time again, and have a new beginning with her. The news may have already told you about us, thus in front of everyone’s eyes, I would just like to proudly confirm it. Yes... Dara and I are back together”

      Louder screams filled the stadium. A mixture of gasps and cheers. “You may not accept it now, but I want to tell you how much I love her... And wish you to understand. I lost her once, and it was hard enough. I don’t want to go to that path again for it will surely kill me. This may not be the best time and place for this, and it may ruin me, but I just want to show how willing I am to do everything for her. I love her that much”

      Damn it... Dara wasn’t able to hold it anymore, and in the middle of the stage, she cried.

      “It won’t be long and I’ll be in army soon, thus atleast I want to live that remaining days happily with her and with your guidance... please”

      I hate you, Lee Donghae. I really do... she whimpered holding tightly to him. She takes his microphone and cried “If you hate me or doubt me, I’ll understand. I promise to take care of him and will never leave his side. I will be one with you, I will support him and wait for him too”

      “And if I hurt him, I will kill me too” she joked, even with tears rolling down her cheeks. Donghae chuckles together with the audience then embraces her tightly. “I love you, Dara...”

      “I love you too, Hae”

      If Super Junior started with a bang, they truly have ended their stage with a bang too. Something that would be memorable, and in idol history for the years to come, for the two just shared the most romantic kiss that just shuts down every kisses in a television drama or movie.

      The honesty, trust and Sincerity in their hearts were felt.

      SBS Gayo finished smoothly. It’s a dream if we say there’s no negative response, but still it was a good run. And the producers and higher ups were happy knowing they rated so high.

      Days after, Dara and Donghae still have their worries of what will bout to happened, what’s going to be next inside them. But none of those worries matter as they are very happy to where they are now.

      With the help of YGE and SME, they were handled smoothly, they managed to calm the rages down. As witnesses of their love story and as a supportive family, they did everything they can do.

      And with Donghae already scheduled to enter the army, they can’t let Dara be in the middle of it, alone. Thus so, another of Dara’s dream has been granted. SM produced a drama for the two of them to star in. It was just a short drama though, but something that would be a good stepping stone so fans will accept them fully. It will also serve as a gift to the fans.

      At first no one wanted to watch it except for those who approve of them, but later on, with their curiosity they watched an episode, and being a drama that just shows Dara’s great acting abilities, the natural chemistry the two have, and how compatible and cute they are together, fans have slowly dragged to approve of them.

      The drama also showed some of the cheesy scenes that happened in real life, to which sold well in everyone’s taste.

      It is normal to have antis, what’s more important is that there are fans who still support them and wish them happiness. They don’t hide from the public’s eye when they date, they spend time together not as an idol couple, not 2NE1 Sandara Park or Super Junior Lee Donghae. But more of Santokki and Fishy who met each other 10 years ago through Goo Hye Sun, reunited a few year later and fell in love.

       “Well this is peaceful” Donghae exclaims looking at the beautiful skies above him. Although it’s slightly gloomy, they still see the beauty of it, as it is a snowy day.

      They truly like snowy days, as they share so much memories together. From building a snowman, from foolishly eating ice cream. Everything, they can never look at snow again without thinking of each other.

       “Yeah it is relaxing” Dara says back, also her head up watching as the tiny white bits slowly fall on them. “So beautiful”

      “Heechul says I will hate snows when I’m in the army. But i don’t think I would... “ he says. “It’ll always remind me of you...”

       “When will you come back though?” Dara asked while looking down on Donghae, whose head is resting on her lap, as he laid down on the sitting area in the Han River.

       “Just for 2 years max. Will you be able to keep up with that?” he asks, looking back at her.

       “Of course. Just be sure to hang my pictures on your locker, so you wouldn’t forget me”

       “I’m sure I won’t ever forget you, jagi... it’s you who I’m worried about.”

       “Oh why? Don’t you trust me?”

       “It’s not you, I’m worried about your fanboys. What if they make a move on you while im on the military? What if they manage to steal your heart?”

       “That won’t happened”

       “What if it’s Won Bin?”

       Dara stops for a while, puckering her lips, acting as if it was a hard question and that she can’t choose.

       “See! See!” Donghae pointed his finger to her cheeks then sat up.

       “I was just joking!” The other defended, chuckling. “Of course, whoever it is, there’s no way they will win me. Only you. It’s always been you. No matter how long it takes, I’ll wait for you.”

      It may come off as very cheesy, Donghae was very pleased, he wore this wide grin, looking cute and adorable. “Promise?”

      Dara sighs and raises her pinky finger. “Promise”

      However... He looked as if he didn’t like her answer. “Oh wae??? Is something the matter?” she asks, looking at her hand, wondering if she’s using the wrong sign.

      “Wrong finger, Dara” he then says, taking her left hand while his other hand reached inside his pocket.

      Dara’s eyes widen as she saw this small tiffany box resting beautifully in his palm. “Jagi...” she’s almost out of words. She don’t know what to say. It’s truly unexpected for her.

     “I promise to be with you, forever Dara... I promise to always make you happy... I promise to never leave your side... I promise to love you more and more each day...” He opened it up and there a big shiny diamond ring was shown, he brings her hand to his lips, kissing the back of her palm. “I want to start a new life with you...”

      “And so Sandara Park, Jagi, Clumsy Dara, Tokki, Mama of my babies, will you marry me?”

      Dara watched him intently and lovingly with tearful eyes, her throat’s clogged and her chest is tight due to the overwhelming feelings. All the memories of them together her flash backed inside her head, all the good, the bad, the joy and pain... Everything. After all the things they've been through, they've finally reached their happy ending.

      And out of the thousands smiles Donghae have brought out her this is truly the sweetest, as she says that one special word with her entire heart and soul.

       “Yes...”

- The End -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lucky ? By uta167

Fanfiction

22K 615 15
Dara surely is not the luckiest person in this city. Dara is enchanted. She's under the spell. His eyes, his smile, his smell, she loves it a...
103 0 9
Hyukjae is a total mess... He is wrecked... He spends his life drinking and getting wasted every night... It was his escape from the painful memory t...
71.9K 2.1K 31
Dara is a 33 year old corporate officer of the top TV Station in the country. She have everything any career woman dreamed to have. Except a lovelife...
76.1K 2.1K 27
Dara's delinquent days in high school is catching up on her as she got fired three times for each job in a matter of two days for smart mouthing her...