A Bright Star To Calm The Sto...

By Stellarstar15

So this is a story I came up with on my own and at the same time not really. It's kinda like the Skypiea arc... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 6

81 2 0
By Stellarstar15

Previously on One Piece...

"There are 81 survivors in this game including myself. Let's have someone here guess how many will survive"

"You know..since I have someone like you by my side, I don't think you should really participate in this game~"

"I'm sick of your blabbering, you annoying blue sea dweller. If you won't leave this island, then I will have to eliminate you!"

"If you wanted to fight, you should have just said so!"

_________________________________

"Fierce Mid-Air Battle and Mae's Despair! Pirate Zoro vs Warrior Braham!"

Zoro is seen talking to himself about his Flying Blade attack and he tried it out on a bird attempting to attack him "Hmm..still not ready." Zoro spoke,  thus searching for another thing to test this attack on. Meanwhile, Chopper was being pursued by Divine warriors "WHY MEEEEEEEEE!" Chopper cries out, but what he didn't know was that this divine warrior saw another warrior and went after them instead. Robin was exploring and stumbles on some ancient ruins with some writing on it. A divine warrior confronted her and breaks some of the ruins, Robin wasn't too happy about that.

"Seis fleur!" Robin crossed her arms into an x as six arms bloomed out from the divine warrior's body as they break some of the bones and cause them to be on the ground. Zoro, still making his way through the forest, is attacked by a shandorian warrior and Zoro punches him, knocking him out. In that moment, Braham, a shandorian warrior, defeats a divine warrior coincidentally. Zoro initially tried to ignore the fight since Braham was not a priest. However, when Braham's attacks continued, He'd chuckle..he was prepared to fight. "Well, at least I'm not fighting some second rate." Zoro spoke with a bit of cockiness in his voice. A new fight has begun, a long range battle. 'Hm, this might not be so easy, but I will win.'  Zoro is now engaged in battle!

The flash guns and jet skis from Braham were making this battle a bit difficult. With what power Zoro had left he came up with an idea..to use a new technique! "36 caliber Phoenix!" With the skin on his teeth he was able to defeat Braham. "Hehe, guess this survival game ain't so bad. Once I confront God, he'll be on his knees." Zoro began walking off into another direction into the forest.

...

Chopper, wailing about being left by the others, kept walking, not noticing that he finds himself at the ruins.

"I..made it before the others? Wow! I'm so smart!" Chopper exclaimed with a feeling of accomplishment, "I should probably stay here and explore a bit until the others get here." Chopper would do a bit exploration with being oblivious to the fact that another was there ,Gedatsu, the ordeal of swamp priest, was in the same area and Chopper did not notice him. Gedatsu just stood confused with his lip bitten up looking at this random creature walking by him. Luffy and Wyper continue their face-off and Wyper was shooting cannons at Luffy, which Luffy rebounded using his devil fruit powers. "Gomu Gomu no..BALLOON!" He'd inhale air to blow up like a balloon deflecting the cannon ammo that was shot at him causing it to hit a tree and explode. Wyper 'Tch''d at Luffy and fired some more, Luffy deflecting it again.

At the Going Merry, Sanji, Nami, Usopp and Ganfall were sitting quietly but were suddenly interrupted by Enel and Mae, staring at them. "My my, I haven't expected to see you all survive this far in the game."

Mae opened her eyes and her expression changed to shock seeing Sanji again. Gan fall gasped and glared angrily at Eneru. "Eneru! Why are you here?! Let the young blue sea dweller go! She has no reason to belong to you!" Usopp stared in pure terror with his legs trembling. Nami stood still frozen, paralyzed with fear. Sanji shouted reaching his hand out. "Mae-san! You're alright!" He'd rush to hug her only for Eneru looked down at Sanji with a look of disgust holding her closer in his arms. "So you know about her? And how she is mine?" He'd chuckle keeping his arm around Mae's small figure, Sanji's rage grew.. "HOW CAN YOU JUST TREAT A LADY LIKE AN OBJECT!" Mae got up and retorted "Stop it! Just stop it! It's not like that! He treats me like a goddess and loves me like nobody else does!" Mae looked away with some tears in her eyes, Eneru pointed his staff. "So a foolish man like you goes out of the way to make a goddess like her cry? How incompetent are you?" Sanji charged at Eneru with full intent to bring harm with a kick to the face.

"A LADY SHOULD NEVER BE TREATED LIKE A PLAYTHING YOU BASTARD!"

Mae shouted again for Sanji to stop, but it was too late..lightning struck him causing him to fall unconscious onto the ship's floor. It's like time slowed..everything stood still.."SANJIIIIIIIIIII!" Usopp shouted with his jaw dropped, Nami stood next to Sanji's body, slowly placing her hand on Sanji's shoulder "S-Sanji? That's his name?" Mae shyly spoke, Gan Fall since he was injured, couldn't stand up, but Eneru could tell he was very angry. "She didn't deserve to see your horrible doing!" Eneru laughed "Yahaha! Oh come now, old man, that's not how a friend should greet another." He'd laugh, Gan Fall spoke stern "What is your purpose here." Eneru tapped a finger on his chin and gave a smug look, He'd gently set Mae down next to him.

"It's been a long six years since we have met, isn't it, my former 'God'?"

____________________________________

On the next One Piece..

"I told you that cannons don't work on me!"

"Usopp!"

"DON'T HURT THEM!"

"If you'll excuse me, I have business to attend to."

"What did you do to the Divine Warriors?!"

_________________________________
"The Roaring Burn Bazooka and Burn of Mae's Heart! Luffy vs. War Demon Wyper!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 1.2K 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...
14.3K 288 16
One Piece fanfiction. Mainly Trafalgar Law and my OC. I DO NOT OWN ONE PIECE.
961 53 9
Rea was a little girl when the ship her parents and her sinked and she was left adrift in the grand line, being rescued by and old retired writter gi...
7.8K 374 19
You are invited to read the tales of the woman who would soon rule the hearts of many and the seas alongside the Strawhat Pirates. One Piece x black...