Show me how

Galing kay McSwaggers333

Two friends find their love for each other, filled with ups and downs and lots of drama. Higit pa

Unoโ˜๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฅณ
Dos๐ŸคŒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ
Tres๐Ÿง–๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฅด
Cuatro๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ
Cinco๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ๐ŸŒž
Seis๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒŠ
Siete๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿคญ
Updateโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ

How it started

542 6 2
Galing kay McSwaggers333

            ^listen to song while reading
                        (2011 8th grade)

It was the first day of 8th grade also my first day at my new school I was really nervous of course, I got a tour a few days before school started along with three other people so I kinda already knew my was around, okay I did all of my classes but screw all of that let's get to the juicy stuff. I sat by myself at lunch table and two boys came up to me as I did my homework because I chose not to eat and I didn't notice them at first because I was so into my work but one tapped me, I jumped of course because I didn't expect anyone to talk to me at this time but I looked up and seen this boy, I knew I would want to be his friend I felt like his aura was pure and kind I took out my headphones and said "may I help you? " Yes he said looking into my eyes, "well what do you need" I said in confusion, he asked me if I would like to sit at his table with him and his friends he pointed at a table with three boys at it I said yes of course because who wants to sit alone at lunch...

I walk to the table with the boy and his friend at least I thought it was his friend, as we sat down the boy said "oh I never got your name what is your name?" India I said, "I know its a weird name I hate it" I explained, "no it's not" he said I actually really like it he told me.

"So what's your name?" I asked with a smile on my face, he smirked and said "Christopher but my friends call me Brent "I nodded. I ended up having so much fun with them all we ended up hanging out a lot after that not just me and Brent the rest of the group did aswell it was so fun I never really had friends before that so having them was new but I got used to them quick. But as we got older we lost friends and gained some so the group has changed a little but I'm not as mad or mad at all about it now.

                           Characters

India

              Eva\ bestie

Brent\Chris

Juan/brents brother

💗🧿
409 words
Corinas lunch table

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

clouded. Galing kay 5

General Fiction

97.4K 3.1K 25
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ" ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โ˜๏ธ
88 13 12
Layla lost her mother at a young age and was abused by her alcoholic father. Her best friend, Jasmine knew about this and so Layla spent majority of...