πšƒπ™·π™΄π™°. | AVENGERS FANFIC

By 3nriched

↬' πšƒπ™·π™΄π™°. 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 [𝟷]: c o m p l e t e d ➀Tony didn't only lose his parents that day, he also lost his... More

π™³π™°πšƒπ™° 𝙻𝙾𝙢:
I.
II.
III.
:1
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
:2
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX
π™Έπ™Όπ™°π™Άπ™Έπ™½π™΄πš‚~πšƒπ™·π™΄π™° π™Όπ™΄π™΄πšƒ 𝙻𝙾𝙺𝙸
XX.
XXI.
π™Έπ™Όπ™°π™Άπ™Έπ™½π™΄πš‚~πšƒπ™·π™΄π™° π™Όπ™΄π™΄πšƒ 𝙻𝙾𝙺𝙸 𝟸
XXII.
XXIV.
π™Έπ™Όπ™°π™Άπ™Έπ™½π™΄πš‚~πšƒπ™·π™΄π™° π™Όπ™΄π™΄πšƒ 𝙻𝙾𝙺𝙸 𝟹
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
π™Έπ™Όπ™°π™Άπ™Έπ™½π™΄πš‚~πšƒπ™·π™΄π™° π™Όπ™΄π™΄πšƒ LOKI 4
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
:3
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
π™Έπ™Όπ™°π™Άπ™Έπ™½π™΄πš‚~πšƒπ™·π™΄π™° π™°πš‚ 𝙰: Teammate
XXXIX.
XL.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
LI.
LII.
LIII.
LIV.

XXIII.

9.8K 308 32
By 3nriched

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎

『3』

"Where could she have gone?" The group examined her room and concluded that she had been taken by Ultron during their fight.

"How could we not be more cautious?"

Everyone was confused and tensed after the fight with Ultron and the discovered disappearance of Thea and Loki's scepter.

"Great now he has a mind-controlling scepter and a deadly assassin that can teleport..." Rhodey exclaimed about the worsening scenario they were in.

"Well, there are lights in her room that kept her from going anywhere..." Tony said.

"Yeah, the same severely damaged lights hanging out of place by a wire," Rhodey said as Romanoff, Clint, and Tony took a look at the scene their selves.

"There's no way she could even make this hole... these floors by themselves are a thick slab of metal," Natasha said looking around at what was left of the room.

"Seems like he went for anybody present in the building..." They all saw a burnt-out robot laying against the wall.

"Well, at least she put up a good fight..." Tony said gesturing to a broken-off piece of the cot that had a hand imprinted around it lodged into a wall.

"Must've been one hell of a fight..." Natasha said noticing little droplets of blood on the floor.

Thoughts of what went on in this very cell swam through all their minds but were cut short by Steve.

"Well whatever happened doesn't matter at the moment...we need to head to this base and find out for ourselves."

•••••

MANY HOURS EARLIER...

I sat back in my room staring at the blank wall that stood before me. I had woken up from my nap a long time ago because of the music that came from the party. Now it was quiet which meant the party had come to an end long ago.

I enjoyed the silence until I heard a thud.

'What the hell?' I thought.

The ruckus was coming from the door. Usually, when anyone is approaching my room the room they'd enter the door by bypassing the security measures.

Before I could process what exactly was going on blast came from the door knocking everything including me back.

I picked myself to see who or what was responsible for this mess.

Confusion strikes as one of Starks robotic abominations ran in. It stopped to aim its palm at me ready to fire. I quickly moved away from my current position to the other side of the room but that didn't stop it from firing. Most of the shots hit the walls leaving a hole or two. It then charges at me flying and slamming me into the ground. It once again aims its palm at me.

"Damn it..." I quickly break off the leg of my bed and lodge it through the machinery's head. When I got up I was met with another one. I throw the leg at it but it managed to dodge it letting it embed into the wall.

The robot walked towards me and firmly gripped my wrist squeezing them with no restraint as the heated iron pressed against my skin. It was too excruciating for me to ignore and took me off my feet. If it went on long enough it'd end up breaking my wrist or even worse ripping them off.

For a moment I didn't know what I could do until it hit me...

Focus. Focus. Focus.

That's when I felt a surge of energy go through me as the lights in the room flickered. Once it came to it I emitted a wave of energy from my body sending it flying back into the wall destroyed.

I laid back taking a look at my hands which as expected were bruising at the wrist but still connected to my arms thankfully.

I let my guard down once when something hard hit my head and with black spots clouding and everything went dark.

PRESENT TIME: WITH THEA
『3』
Old Hydra Base, Sokovia

Thea's eyes snapped open to a stone wall instead of her regular white room.

'Where the hell am I?' She thought.

The last thing she could remember was her fight with Starks robots.

It felt cold, her head was aching (from being hit upside the head), her wrist was bruised, and her hand is wounded however she has been in worst conditions than this.

"Ah, Hydra's Traitor..." A voice echoed.

Thea tensed at the unknown voice and the mention of Hydra. Quickly coming to her feet she took another look around to find the person to who the voice belonged but nobody was found.

"THEA, no wait Subject-7H34..." The voice said.

"Enhanced eyesight, enhanced strength, sensory? Bioenergy manipulation, interesting, Umbraportation? Well, that's a new one." The voice chuckled.

Thea stood her ground as it voiced things about her that the Avengers couldn't even identify or find.

"They're not much about you around the web which makes me so anxious to know why exactly..." The voice echoed in all corners of the room leaving Thea to turn her head in all various directions.

"Who is the Thea? Who lays behind the genetically modified evolved human..."
Just then a robotic humanoid came before Thea with a towering height that made her tense.

"What no reaction? Usually, people would react to something this extraordinary but I guess you're a tough one to crack." Thea didn't change expressions as she took note that the Robotic red thing was Tony's doing.

"Sorry about the attacking you thing, nothing personal but you understand from what you did for the change of the world..."

It sauntered around the room as Thea watched its every move. "Allow me to introduce myself..."

It walked to the stone wall which had opened up to a not-so-secret room. Thea was grabbed by two robots and brought forward into the secret wall.

"I am Ultron and I'm on a mission for peace in our Times," He said gesturing to all the machinery creating robots.

"And you Thea get to be a part of it as well as correct the mistakes of the world."

His wording on the mistakes of the world reminded Thea a lot of Arina who's told her that multiple amounts of times which did not sit well with her now.

"You and the other two will get to help the world and have revenge on the Avengers by obliterating them from the face of the earth."
He continued to walk further into the area showing a picture of a dead Strucker.

"With your abilities, I can carry out the next part of my plan..." He said.

"How exactly am I an important part of your plan?" Ultron spun around facing her as she finally had spoken.

"Your body can generate, harness, and absorb energy to an unpredictable level where you could be considered an Arc reactor yourself.

The ability to transport yourself through any absence of light is remarkably useful in my case, you know?" He kneeled waving off the two robots holding her, and then clasped her face into his hand.

"You are one in a million humans that possess such abilities. It's an offer of a lifetime so what do you say?" Thea thought for a moment thinking...

Yeah, they didn't trust her fully and neither does she but they were certainly a better pick than what she could've been in.

She got to make choices for herself. She thought back to Natasha's words the days before she was kidnapped.

'...you can decide on which side of the road you wanna take...'

"Is it a yes?" Asked the robot in front of her watching intently. Thea stared back into his eyes with a scowl.

"I have no intentions of killing them..." Ultron stepped back away from Thea sighing in disappointment. "Well, if you say so..." He said walking away.

Thea didn't let her guard down for not one moment. She has plenty of experience with people who don't take no for an answer and Ultron has shown various traits of those people.

She had stood in place as she could feel another presence creeping towards her from behind.

Right, when their hand went over her shoulder Thea immediately reacted restraining their hand onto their back. They groaned in slight pain.

It was a redheaded lady with glowing red eyes. "AH! Pietro!"

Next thing Thea knew a blurred force knocked her back away from the young lady. The young man called Pietro stood side by side with the redheaded young woman.

"Ты в порядке?"(Are you okay?) Pietro asked his sister who was rubbing the pain out of her arm.

"I'm fine..." With that being said the twin looked toward the onyx-haired female who was already staring at them with menacing eyes.

Thea was overly anxious as her head was filled with theories.

'Russian+ powers x hydra base = HYDRA'
Little did they know they were about to face one hell of a kicker.

1497 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 1K 13
"You can't take her Thor! She is my daughter! You can't take her!" "I am truly sorry brother, forgive me." ~ When Thor takes away the last person Lok...
77.8K 1.3K 44
From the time she can remember she was trained, beaten, and worked to the breaking point. But when an unknown group saves her and the winter soldier...
5.7K 251 41
Picking up after the fight with Killian aboard the Norco, Izzy has fully retired from SHIELD, now living and working with Tony, at the tower. She was...