The dragon of dreams (highsch...

By Destroyer_Creater2

You are the dragon god created by dreams, great red! The most powerful being in the entire world! After many... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter vote UPDATE
Flashback rias gremory
Rias peerage Bio
Ch 1 a bored dragon

Flashback akeno himejima

3.4K 45 32
By Destroyer_Creater2

(Since I didn't think of telling you guys Rias's age during the last chapter so you wouldn't immediately assume her playing with sirzech was during some time in the anime. I'm gonna tell you her age in the last chapter, and this one along with anyone else that are introduced)

Last chapter Rias: 4

Current Rias: 8

Akeno: 7 10/12

Y/n: I'm honestly surprised that they got along so well when they were kids.

I told myself as I watched from the window as Rias, Sona, and ravel were playing hide and seek with riser, who unlike what I usually see from him. Was actually pretty friendly towards them, and is really well behaved for his age

Y/n: but if it's only when there kid's. Does that mean he just has a terrible role model that he looks up to, or was it something else? Meh, either way I'll ask him when he has the time.

Ophis: specking of having the time. Can you get back to the reason why your here, you idiotic imagination?

Y/n: fine fine, give me a sec.

Reminded that I have something to do, I tore my attention away from the kids outside and held out my hand as ophis generously handed me a notepad and pencil. With the small pad in hand, I sat down then looked over to the young girl with black feathered wings sitting on the couch in front of me named Akeno Himejima

Y/n: so, akeno. As your self established therapist. Why don't you start us off with how your feeling right now.

Akeno: Well at the moment, I'm a little confused as to why your forcing me into this when I never asked for it.

Y/n: yeah, but I thought you'd need it. I mean what happened yesterday would scar any child's mind. And besides, your probably bottling up much more under that little head of yours that I don't want it to get to the point where your thinking about some pretty dark shit, or blame yourself for feeling a way towards someone for no reason.

Akeno: *sigh* fine. But if this is a waste of time, you better pay me back in some way.

Y/n: I'll try to even if it wasn't a waste of time.

Akeno: you'd better! ...... so what am I supposed to do now?

Y/n: just get yourself as comfortable as you like, and find a point in your life to start at, then continue on till you don't wanna say anymore.

Akeno: alright....

Doing as I requested of her, Akeno laid herself across the couch she sat on and took one of the pillows next to her then placed it under her head. Once she was beginning to feel comfortable where she laid, her black feathered wings subconsciously draped themselves over her body while acting as a blanket

Akeno:... now, where to start?

Y/n: why not start off at a joyful moment to ease yourself so you won't break down when discussing what happened yesterday.

Akeno: yeah.... that might work... from what I remember, my most joyful memory as a child was when pap-I mean Baraqiel decided to join me and mom as we were purifying evil spirits. He was so on edge when some of the spirits reminded him of devil's that he even flinched when a dog spirit was sniffing him. It took mom a whole hour to convince him to finally play with the spirits, and during it. He complained to us both when the same dog spirit he flinched over pissed on his hand.

Y/n: heh, I'm sure some people out there would pay to see Baraqiel be humiliated not once, but twice by a simple spirit dog. Hell, I'd pay for that sight twice.

Akeno: same here. Now as I was saying, a few weeks after that, everything was pretty normal. I was helping with my mom during her work as a priestess, and Barquel went to go look over the fallen Angels from what I guess. Everything was all nice and delightful, until Barquel was ordered back to the grigori by azazel for something. An hour after he left... we were attacked by the Himejima clan, my mothers own family led by her own cousin.....

Once she mentioned the Himejima's. I watched as Akeno began to shake from underneath her winged blanket. Learning that her own family were willing to do something as attacking there own just cause of her heritage from the start, I quickly wrote what she said down, put down my pad & pencil and walked over to her shaking form. then softly pat her head making her shaking visibly lessen a bit before fully vanishing

Y/n: if you want, Akeno. We can take a break and continue discussing this in half an hour.

Akeno:... yeah. Let's do that.

Y/n: good. Now once your willing to stand, you can go play with Rias and her friends if you want too. And don't bother trying to forcefully end your fun with them just to come back on time. I'm patient enough to wait a few hours for you. Got it?

Akeno:... got it.

With that, I gave the small girl a small smile then went over to the door and walked out of the room with ophis following behind me as I walked the empty hallway of the gremory estate.

Ophis: for a red jerk who stole my home while I was away, and is willing to pretty much torture a child physically and mentally just so they'd be more willing to beat you. You were surprisingly gentle with that fallen girl.

Y/n: why wouldn't I? Just cause I've seen and experienced much worser things then her, doesn't mean I should act how I usually would. Besides, she's a child. What would've been terrible for an adult would be incredibly scarring for someone her age.

Ophis: so what? Just cause someone's not all right mentally doesn't mean they become weaker. If anything, they become stronge-

Y/n: that's cause you can't compare them with and without being completely mentally scared, so you can't truly say that they are stronger then if they weren't mentally broken. And with people like Akeno, they hold themselves back by not using what they were born with cause of an experience related to them or someone they know.

Ophis: oooh, now I get it. Your just helping her so she won't pull any kind of punches when she fights you.

Y/n: Bingo.... well somewhat, since yeah that's ONE of the reasons why I'm helping her confront what happened. But there's several others on the list that I'm not willing to say.

As Ophis was trying to understand why I was willing to help Akeno with her troubles whatsoever, She was about to question me further. Only to cut herself off when multiple pairs of footsteps echoed across the halls of the estate followed by an intense blast of hot air which made the windows around us gain a few cracks

Wondering what was the cause of the sudden rise in rise in temperature, I quickly walked closer to what I though was the reason behind the heat as ophis followed behind me. Once I was close enough to the source, I looked down the hall to see a blond haired young man with white eyes wearing a pitch black suit, dress shoes, and a white buttoned up shirt underneath currently was dragging what looks to be riser to the front entrance of the estate as, riser's head was locked between the man's arm

Riser: come on, ray! Just cause I tried using that roll of paper, doesn't mean you have to literally drag me back home to mom and dad!

???: if that was just some normal paper, I would agree. But you, little brother was trying to use a cigarette! How many of those did you use? and more importantly, who gave you those!? none of the servants who were with you during your trips to the human world mentioned you bought stuff like this. Tell me or I swear to lucifer, I'm gonna scorch you alive once father's done with your ash blowing ass!

Riser: it was Diodora! He gave me one today after I asked him something, and said it would make me look like mean!

???: the Astaroth heir? Oh that's more then perfect. Now I can punish both of you retards with a damn Saten beside me!

Y/n: excuse me! Who are you, and why do you have riser in a headlock?

hearing my question to him. The young man that was dragging riser suddenly stopped in the middle of his walk, and slowly looked over to me with clearly visible rage in his eyes that would've possibly melted any normal devil who was caught in his stare

???:.... ray phenex. I'm sadly the second oldest brother to the ash choker under my arm.

Riser: you didn't have to add the sadly p-

Before riser could finish his sentence to his older brother. He was quickly silenced when Ray effortlessly twisted his head 180 degrees, making his neck let out a loud snap before hitting the tiled floor and immediately bursting to flames

Ray: when you did something stupid. only talk when big bro wants you to, rise.

As the man brushed off his hands after snapping his brother's neck. Me and Ophis just looked at the currently burning body of riser who just laid there, not moving a muscle

Ophis:........

Y/n:....... Jesus, and I thought Ophis was heartless.

Ray: *sigh* before either of you get any ideas. No, he's not dead. Just passed out from instant suffocation. Thanks to our quick healing, he'll be back up in a minute or two.

Y/n: oh yeah, I almost forgot about that. But still, don't you think SNAPPING A KID'S NECK is a little overkill of a punishment for whatever he did?

Ray: nah, I'm just getting started. Besides, it's his fault for making things worse and worse for himself with all the shit he pulled after dad told us about his marriage contract with the gremory heiress. First he started fights, and now he tried smoking. At this rate, he'll probably go whore hunting when he doesn't have to be watched when leaving hell.

Y/n: he's a child! Do you honestly expect him to go through something like having his neck being snapped by his own brother and be fine aft-.... wait, he did what?

Ray: including today. He stared fights with other heirs, made a fool of himself in meetings and cursed numerous times through them, was about to try smoking, drinking, and more! Honestly, at this rate. He'll singlehandedly paint the phenex clan as a bunch of arrogant, self-centered, egotistical assholes!

Y/n: and your saying he's been doing shit like this ever since he was told about the marriage contract?

Ray: yeah. Why?

Instead of responding to ray, I looked down at the flaming body of riser as I thought about he did after learning about his forced engagement with Rias. After a few minutes of silently thinking, I suddenly kicked riser's body to the wall making the flames around him quickly dissipate as he was forced out of his little nap

Riser: OW! Son-of-a-... who woke me up? Was it you again ra-....

Just as riser was about to question his older brother. He quickly shut himself up when he saw Ray was about to walk over to him, only to be held back by Ophis. Seeing that she's letting me have a chance to discuss with the kid-turning-troublemaker. I kneeled down to riser and looked him in the eye while making sure he only focused on me at the moment

Y/n:.... riser. Your brother over there told me you've been causing trouble ever since you were told about the marriage contract with Rias, right?

Riser:.... will you punish me if I say yes?

Y/n: no. In fact, I want to know what was going through your head as you did those things at all! Unlike those bad people in shows you've watched, I know your not a bad kid. So tell me.... why did you do those things?

Riser:..... I though if I acted like a bad boy. Rias won't be as sad about the contract.

Ophis:.......... what?

Y/n:... I'm actually with the emotionless loli on this. What?

Ray: ahhh, now I get it. You thought those pieces of 'advice' from people in the human world were facts, didn't you?

Riser:... um, yeah. Were they not?

In response to his little brother's question. I looked over to ray who calmly picked up ophis then set her down, and silently walked over to the patiently waiting young phenex.... then immediately smacked him upside the head as he screamed at him while clutching over the spot he hit him

Riser: OW! SWEET LUCIFER, WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!

Ray: why did you say, Ow? Everyone knows immortals can't feel pain.

Riser: the hell are you talking about?! Just cause we can quickly repair our body with ease, doesn't mean that didn't Hurt like a bitch and a half!!

*SMACK*

Riser: OW!

Ray: EXACTLY! JUST CAUSE YOU HEARD SOME RANDOM ASS ADVICE FROM SOME RANDOM ASS SOURCE THATS TESTED BY WHATEVER SHIT TEST THEY MADE UP, DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD BE THE VERY DEFINITION OF A MISTAKE CAUSE THEY SAID SO! Besides, a bad boy? Really? Not only could you never make it look good, but most of the time, your probably gonna be SCARING any girls away. Either that or turn them off to the point where they decide to literally marry a toaster.

Riser: says the near adult who hasn't been seen anywhere NEAR a girl beside our mother and sister cause he always thinks he's gonna be rejected in the beginning, dumped, or cheated on in a week!

Ray: hey, when you grow up and actually have a functioning relationship with someone. THEN we'll talk!

As the two brothers of the phenex clan were at each other's throat at the moment. Me and ophis just watched the sight that was unfolding in front of us while clearly having no interest in stopping there raging argument

Ophis:....out of all the things I though was gonna happen. This wasn't anywhere near what I anticipated whatsoever.

Y/n: same here....well, since we still have a few minutes before my continued appointment with Akeno... wanna bet who'd win?

Ophis: I didn't bring, or have any need for money.

Y/n: is betting requests an option?

Ophis:.... explain.

Y/n: alright, let's say if you bet 3 requests on riser and I bet 5 for ray. If you win, your amount of bette requests will be multiplied by the amount I bet. And as for the requests. Each request lets the winner of the bet be able order the loser to do WHATEVER they want no matter what i-

Before I could finish my explanation to what we were betting. Ophis tugged at my jacket, making me look down to her as she used her hands to form an infinity symbol

Ophis: infinite requests on Ray.

Y/n:... usually, I'd tell you not to put in infinity. But since that's basically what you are, I guess I'll allow it. 1000 requests on riser.

Meanwhile

Akeno: why does life have to be such a roller coaster of emotions for me that I STILL don't feel like I reached the highest or lowest point of the ride yet?

I asked myself as I looked down at the pond in front of me as it reflected to show my fallen wings, still present on my back no matter how much I wish for them to leave

Hating the very sight of the wings my father cursed me with, I picked up a nearby rock then chucked it at my reflection as my holy electricity subconsciously danced around it before electrocuting the water once the rock was submerged. After a few minutes watching my father's electricity spread across the pool of water, a few of the fish living in it either lifelessly floated to the surface or jumped to the pond next to it

Akeno: damn these wings. Damn his lighting. Damn him in general!

???: excuse me, but can you NOT abuse the fish? They may not be you, but they shouldn't die JUST to vent out your emotions.

Wondering who said that, I quickly calmed myself down and looked behind me to see the red haired girl who saved me yesterday, Rias gremory. Not wanting to discuss with the devil, I looked away from her as my wings subconsciously draped themselves over me

Rias: oh come on, you can't just quiet down and hide under your feathers as soon as someone came over to chat.

Akeno: just leave me alone, demon. I have nothing to say to you.

Rias: oh really? Then why did you tell me to leave if you have nothing to say? And it's devil, not demon. I haven't lived THAT long to be called one.

Not caring for what she said, I didn't bother to respond to her and continued to look at the lake through the gap between my wings. After a few seconds of silence between us, I heard rias's feet as she walked beside where I was then sat down while a red glow briefly emerged from the corner of my eye before disappearing as Rias held up a simple juice box in front of my wing's gap

Rias: I didn't know what flavor you like, so I just brought over my second favorite one.

Knowing she wasn't gonna put it down till I took it. My wings subconsciously moved themselves to the side as I grabbed the juice box out of her hand and drink from it

Rias:.... how is it?

Akeno:...... it's alright I guess.

Rias: good. For a moment I thought you'd hate the taste so much that you'd think I poisoned it or something.

Akeno: why wo-even if it WAS that bad, I wouldn't think you did anything like that. Besides, I know you wouldn't just save me only to later try killing me. Only an idiot would do that.

Rias: I know.

Akeno: huh? Then why did you think of that to begin with?

Rias: y/n told me that whenever I get nervous or something. I should think about bad things that have no chance of happening unless the universe or some powerful being was bored. Like a galaxy falling at my house, a French bilingual chilhuahua taking over the universe then burning it all to the ground, or god himself riding out of heaven shirtless while riding a motorcycle made of dragons as he shoots everything that exists with a rocket launcher that shoots infinite nuclear crosses while screaming "END IT ALL! END EVERYTHING INCLUDING YOURSELVES!" As Jesus Christ, the Virgin Mary, and lucifer persuade everything to join him in killing everything and themselves.

When she was done describing the things she thought about. I just blankly looked at Rias in pure disbelief as the things she told me were visualized in my head and kept getting more and more ridiculous as I thought back to them

Akeno: wh-how did you even-why did he tell you to think of stuff like THAT?!

Rias: To wash away any nervousness or sadness I have in me, and cheer myself up by how ridiculously stupid they are. Kinda like how that French ruler of the universe chihuahua and nuclear-cross-launching shirtless god with a dragon motorcycle is the only thing on your mind now. Are they?

Akeno: well, yeah. Any thoughts I had before were replaced by those ridiculous examples....

After I admit to her how she distracted me from my father for a moment with those stupid thoughts. We let the silence between us continue on for almost a minute as we silently enjoyed each other's company while drinking from our boxes...

Once I was done with my juice. I placed it down beside me then look back to the pond While it's reflection quickly brought back my thoughts over my father along with mother once again, making my once nearly joyful eyes be filled with melancholy

Akeno:...Rias...

Rias: hm, what is it, Akeno?

Akeno:... do you ever regret being born?

For what felt like hours, the once peaceful air around us was deafened over my question to the young devil beside me, who didn't even dare to speak through it till she knew what to say

Rias:....not really. Later on, I think I MIGHT feel it. But definitely not before now. Why?

Akeno: my mother died cause her family hated my father. They hated the spawn of a Angel that sinned she birthed. And cause of it, they were willing to kill her and certainly me as soon as they had the chance. But if that damned Angel was unlucky and didn't get the chance to meet or even fall in love with her. She would've lived much more happily then I could even imagin-

Rias: she wouldn't.

Just as the devil beside me dared to say such a thing. My wings subconsciously fully stretched themselves out while a few sparks of holy electricity appeared around me as I quickly looked over to Rias then glared at her

Akeno:... I'm sorry. Can you repeat that?

Rias: if your father hadn't fallen in love with her. Your mother wouldn't be nearly as happy as she was with y-

Akeno: and how would you know?! You didn't know how she acted, how nicely she treated her reason for dying, you don't even know her na-

Rias: Shuri Himejima.

Akeno:... huh?

With that announcement alone. My once blasting rage towards Rias was suddenly replaced with pure shock as she got up from where she sat and looked over to me before continuing where she left off

Rias: as I was saying. Your mother, Shuri wouldn't even come anywhere close to how joyful she was when marrying your father. In fact, before you two came to her life. She had a few thoughts of suicide when for most of her life, nothing could bring herself to feel any type of emotion. She never felt sadness, she never felt rage, she never felt excitement, she never felt joy, and never felt anything whatsoever.

Akeno: ... no... no, no nononono. My mother isn't like that at all! She would never think of something like that whatsoever!

Rias: how would you know? You WERE one of the people who had her feel anything at all.

Akeno: yet YOU somehow know this and more!? Even though by the time that was happening, you weren't even born yet! So how do you even know half the things your saying? Were you devils watching us? Were you the ones who had her family kill her?! Did my 'savior' planned my mother's death JUST to have an abomination like me join you in hell?!...

As I questioned Rias more and more. My rage began to come back to me at full force, making sparks of electricity rapidly surged around me! When she hadn't even bothered answering any of my questions, I narrowed my eyes at the devil as the electricity around me gathered around my hand making it be enshrouded in my damned father's holy lighting which screamed as It was given form!

Akeno: tell me... tell me.... JUST TELL ME DAMMI-

*CRASH*

Before I had a chance to sick my lighting at Rias. She suddenly appeared in front of me and choke slammed me to the ground as her hand was covered in some black and red energy which instantly formed into a black collar around my neck

Rias: there. One collar should flatten those mean teeth of yours.

Akeno: agh,What did you do to me, Devil!

Rias: I used my mother's power of destruction to make a collar to temporarily take away your fallen Angel traits and magic. Don't worry, I'll take it off once I trust you won't zap me with holy electricity, and your wings will come back when I take it off.

Wondering what she's talking about, I looked over to my feathered wings. Only to watch as they began to disintegrate, leaving no trace of them on my back. Seeing that I'm now at her mercy. I let out an annoyed huff before walking over to where I was, then sat down while Rias patiently waited for me to do anything before interrupted her

Rias:.... so, are you gonna get angry when I answer you, Akeno?

Akeno:... no....

Rias: are you sure? Cause if you want, I can try giving you a foam noodle or something so you can lightly hit me while I'm answering you.

Akeno:... yes, I'm sure. Now continue or whatever.

Rias: ok, but Um....can you say your question again?

For what felt like minutes, I just looked at Rias weirdly as she waited for me to repeat what I told her before she forced this collar on me

Akeno: *sigh* how do you, devils know so much about my mother.

Rias: oh, We don't whatsoever. The only reason I knew anything about her was through something, y/n taught me. Or would it be remembered since the gremory clan originally knew it but forgot it?

Akeno:... wait, what are you talking about?

Rias: oh yeah, I didn't tell you. basically the reason I knew so much about your mother was through something my family forgotten about over the years. With it, I'm able to answer question about the past, present and future. But right now, the future is too blurry for me to say anything about it for sure.

Akeno: ANY question?

Rias: yep, sadly. Since Some of the things I get questioned on also lets me at the moment know EVERYTHING around it...

As Rias proclaimed that with both pride, sadness, along with a quick shiver. I looked at her questionably before putting my hand behind my back

Akeno: oh really? How many fingers do I have behind m-

Rias: five.

Akeno: lucky guess. How abo-

Rias: three.

Akeno: alright, now lets see you handle rapid f-

Rias: four, one, five, three, none, two, one, four, none, one, two, three, four, and five. And before you try two hands. Two, eight, six, five, seven, none, three, nine, ten, and two.

Akeno: oh, your good.

Rias: I know. So any other questions you wanna ask me?

Just as She said that, I was about to try testing her with something else I had in mind. Only to remember the other question I had for her... after a few seconds of silently preparing myself for it. I finally broke the silence I made

Akeno: how did the devils know me and my mother were going to be attacked?

Instead of an immediate response. Rias just stared at me for a bit as she thought heavily through it.

Rias:..... we didn't. But your father thought it would happen.

Akeno:.... wait, what?

Rias: as your father began returning to the grigori yesterday. He drew a self-made contract seal and used it to notify the house of gremory of the possibility of his wife and daughter being attacked by there own family. For saving at least one of them, he'd be willing to temporarily offer his lighting to them when in need. Accepting the deal of the pact. Zeoticus sent out his familiars to notify him if you've been attacked. Once it did occur, he had trouble in getting a teleportation circle all the way from hell to the semi-divine protection of a priestesses house in Kyoto.

Rias: not wanting to hope your family would wait for him to make a stable enough connection to get there. He sent his bishop to repeatedly teleport as close as he could to where you were till he got there while I was told by y/n to follow behind him to experience the outside world for a while, and you already know the rest.....

Once Rias was finally done answering my question. I just sat where I was, saddened by what I just learned over what my father did for me and mom. Trying to hide my emotions from Rias, I turned away from her only to see the pond that reflected the wings I hated before weren't present whatsoever no matter how hard I tried looking for them.

Not able to hold them back anymore, I began crying to myself as I thought back to all the things I said about my father, how mom dying was all cause of him etc making me cry more and more with no sight of stopping. While I wasn't paying attention to her, Rias walked over to my crying form and suddenly placed my head into her shoulder as she softly stroke my hair

Akeno: r-.... Rias.... what are you-

Rias: shhh~ Don't say a word. Just keep crying into my shoulder till you get it out of your system. Till then, I'll comfort you as much as I can.

Akeno:.... Rias...thank you...

With that, I continued on letting my sadness drench her shoulder as she stood by my side through it for as long as I needed while the collar around my neck shattered to pieces, making my wings emerge out of my back and draped us underneath its black feathers

Meanwhile

Y/n: you know, technically I still fairly won the bet. So even IF I didn't use my first request to take all of yours. I'd still have infinite requests to use on you.

I told the currently sulking emotionless loli Dragon god as she continued to avert her gaze from me ever since what happened.

Basically during our bet over the two phenex brothers. The two were about to start battling it out. Only to be knocked out at the same time by sirzech when he felt the temperature rising as he entered the mansion and didn't want them to burn the place down. While they were teleported back to there home, I thought that since they were both taken out, we both won each other's bets. But before I let ophis have a chance to use her infinite number of requests. I requested her to give me all of her requests... after that, she's been giving me the silent treatment for the rest of the day, and haven't even bother to try insulting me like she usually does

Ophis:.......

Y/n:..... I mean, riser is TECHNICALLY sirzech's little brother in law, and he knocked out ray. So I again won the bet.

In response, the clearly annoyed loli chucked a paper ball at me which bounced off my head harmlessly. Guess she's annoyed to the point where she's isn't even willing to even put some power behind her hits.

Just as I was gonna try getting a reaction out of her through annoying her again. I was quickly forced to forget about it when I heard a knock at my door. Wondering who it was, I got up from where I was and went over to open it to reveal riser carrying a small box

Riser: Mr: red. Is it ok if I come in?

Y/n: sure, I don't see why not. Besides, a CERTAIN SOMEONE isn't willing to chat today.

With that, I fully swung opened the door and went over to sit at my chair while riser took the couch facing me and placed the box he carried beside him

Y/n: so, what do you wanna talk about, phenex?

Riser:...Mr: re-

Y/n: y/n is fine. Red, great red, Mr:red should be during serious meetings or something.

Riser: ok, y/n.... what is love?

Y/n: which one? The step above friends kind, the sweet home Alabama kind, or the "baby don't hurt me" kind?

Riser:......

Y/n:.... oh shit, your being serious. Well uhhh pffffff..... love is that burning feeling you get when your with someone that makes you feel all types of things faster then you can think and um.... other sentences....

Riser:...... and?

Y/n:... look, I'm the dragon of dreams, not love. If you wanna talk about those rollercoasters. Ask someone like Eros, or Ishtar. They have more knowledge with that then me. I'm just the instant master of anything, That doesn't mean I KNOW what I'm doing.

Riser: same here. But I'm not suicidal enough to try getting a god to tell me what love is.

Y/n:... but I'm a dragon go-

Riser: that WOULD'NT attack a stranger on sight.

Y/n: well sucks to be you, cause I know as much as you do. Probably less, probably more, or maybe we know the exact same amount. Who knows?! Besides, why do you even wanna bother wanting to know something as that?

Riser: cause I don't know if I love anything to begin with!

At soon as he declared that sudden announcement. I just observed the young phenex quietly as he patiently wait for me to say something for him. After a moment of considering my options, I let out an annoyed before motioning him to continue

Riser:... after that dispute I had with ray. I though back to how I nearly washed all type of respect for the phenex house just to seem like the kind of guy, Rias wanted. But.... My feelings for Rias are the exact same as the feelings I have with sona, sirzech, you, even my family. So is it cause I'm ACTUALLY in love, or is it because I'm That willing to ease someone I know's pain?

Y/n:........

Riser:......

Y/n:......why don't you experiment it bit by bit?

Riser: huh?

Y/n: if you haven't felt anything different from her yet are willing to do that. Then why don't you try experimenting with your emotions a bit during contracts. Start things off easy by Having a few dates with girls that fall under certain categories, like cosplayers, gym nuts, milfs etc who are all for it. If you haven't felt different from how you've felt with others. Either have them understand that you don't feel romantically invested with them and they should look for someone else, or put them in the 'maybe' side and add them to your peerage just in case if you need time with them to feel different around them. It may not get your answer immediately, but you'll at least understand your own likes and dislikes during it.

Once I was done explaining what the young phenex could do, he silently went through it in his head while occasionally nodding to something he thought of. After a few minutes of thinking it over, he looked up to me and gave a faint smile in approval

Riser: you know, It might actually work. Thanks, y/n.

Y/n: your welcome. By the way, what's the box for?

Riser: oh yeah, I almost forgot Beelzebub handed me this on my way here. Give me a sec to open it for you!

Without another moment of delay. Riser quickly put the box he carried here on his lap then undo the locks on it and opened it to reveal a full set of chess pieces inside. Thinking he was planning on adding me to his peerage or something, I was about to reject him. Only to quickly shut up when realizing a king piece was still inside

Riser: sirzech was too busy with his growing pile of paperwork to deliver it, so Beelzebub decided to have me deliver Rias's evil pieces to you instead.

Y/n: her evil pi-but why me? Shouldn't SHE be the one to have them? Not the dragon of apocalypse himself?

Riser: under normal circumstances, sure. But Beelzebub thought it'd be better if her trainer held them for her and decides who should join her peerage instead, since as the person you picked to finally defeat you. He thought you'd prefer if you were the one who'd choose the people she can bring along before your eventual fight so she doesn't accidentally bring Unconsentual meat shields to a fight against the strongest being in the world.

Y/n: true...

Riser: anyway, Thank you for answering my question before, y/n. Thanks to you, I can finally put my own evil pieces to use.

With that, he got up from where he sat and exit my room as I thought about what to do with Rias's pieces for a moment.... then immediately collapsing in my seat over realizing I didn't find any good people for her to have in this place

Y/n: ugh! Great, the one time I have to make the decisions of my pupil, and I don't have anyone in mind for her! Honestly, what are the chances that she'll find a good peerage member for herself as I'm thinking thi-!

Before I could finish my thought. I was quickly interrupted when a magic circle with the gremory symbol appeared in my room and brought forth both Rias and Akeno who currently has her wings draped over the two of them

Rias: Y/n, do you know how to use holy lighting?

Y/n:... well. Speck of the devil, and she shall appear. Yeah, why do you ask?

Rias: well, Akeno asked me if I knew anyone that could teach her magic. And since You were the only one I had in mind, I thought you could help teach her.

After letting the Information she just gave me go through my throughs a few times, I suddenly got out a small smirk as I closed the box of evil pieces in front of me, and put it beside me.

Y/n: Oh, with pleasure. In fact, I'm sure I can teach her a thing or two she can also do with i-

Akeno: no.

Y/n:... ok, never mind then.

Rias: wait a minute, but you just sa-

Akeno: Rias. I said do you know anyone that can teach me MAGIC, not specifically holy lighting.

Rias: oooooh, right. But y/n is able to do both. So why not have Him also run you down through it?

Akeno: honestly.... I kinda wanna wait for my dad to instruct me about it till I get any sort of teaching over it by others.

Y/n: understandable, but you couldn't you say that immediately? Seriously, just cause I can understand why you'd do it. Doesn't mean my growing pride as a teacher wasn't hurt by your refusal. Now then, what kind of magic do you want me to teach you?

Immediately as I gave her that question. She silently looked around my room, probably searching for something she might think about. As she was looking around, her eyes eventually fell back to me, making her widen her eyes for a moment before Gaining a large smile

Akeno:.... excuse me, y/n. But which type of magic influences the world the most out of all the other spells you know of?

Y/n: well that would easily be vector magic. It's a type of type of spell that lets the user control the magnitude and direction of whatever they interact with or against things at a short distance. The only way to make it work at all requires a lot of quick thinking, but it's immense versatility make is worth it to anyone who can make it somewhat work. Why do you ask?

Akeno: cause that's the one I want to learn.

6666+ words

(So what do you guys think? Good? Bad? Meh? Tell me in the comments any thoughts you have about the story so far since your inputs make me motivated to continue with this story.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 6.3K 17
I don't own anything in this story. You are the king of the dragons, so powerful nothing can defeat you, so you go into hibernation for many years, t...
1M 15.9K 32
You are reincarnated into the World of Highschool DXD... You maybe wondering why... We'll unfortunately you have to read to find out! [Book is Finish...
80.7K 1.2K 55
Issei lived a happy childhood, he had a loving mother and father and that's all he needed. Until one night men with black bird wings came and killed...
11K 141 26
Years during the great war the devils, the angels, the fallen angels and dragons were causing nothing but chaos. Zeus the king of Gods had enough of...