๐’๐Š๐€๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐˜ โ‡ ๐Š. ๐๏ฟฝ...

By FaiithWrites

โŒœ "๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฉ-๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜บ." ... More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽโญ’sแด‹แด€แด›แด‡ส€ ส™แดส
โญ’แด˜สŸแด€สสŸษชsแด›
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿโญ’แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿท
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿโญ’แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿธ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘โญ’แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿน
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’โญ’แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿบ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“โญ’แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿป
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”โญ’แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿผ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–โญ’แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿพ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—โญ’แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽโญ’แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿท0
๐Ÿ๐Ÿโญ’แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ๐Ÿโญ’แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘โญ’แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿน
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’โญ’แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ
!!Update/ New story!!

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•โญ’แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๐Ÿฝ

11.8K 266 548
By FaiithWrites

Friday, 9:00 PM.

S W E G.

Y'ALLLL!!

BESTIE M I N A

WHAT! WHAT HAPPENED?

BROTHER S E R O

??

So, I just got off the phone with Katsuki, and.... basically, the whole situation was a huge misunderstanding.

BROTHER S E R O

See Y/n's, always assuming something😭☝

SHUT UP, IT JUST HAPPENS! OKAY!🙄

BESTIE M I N A

So spill, what did he say.

He claimed he forgot his bag at the milkshake shop and he asked Reign to drop it off at his place. When she got there she asked him if she could use his bathroom and she ended up sneaking his phone with her and sent me those messages.

BROTHER S E R O

Damn, she down bad💀

BESTIE M I N A

Down fr.

His explanation seems kinda suspicious, but ig we'll see.

BROTHER S E R O

Yeah, if he is lying we'll find out sooner or later anyway.

I really don't think he was lying, he sounded sincere.

BESTIE M I N A

Okay gurl🤪

BROTHER S E R O

So did you tell him you have feelings for him?

NOOO! And I'm probably not ever going to.

BESTIE M I N A

Don't be a pussy Y/n, just do it.

Nah I'm good cuh🥶🤝

BROTHER S E R O

That's okay, he'll find out anyway, you're not that good at hiding your emotions ;))

Bye.

I put my phone down and continue packing my clothes. This weekend I'm heading to Tokyo for my upcoming lingerie photoshoot. I throw three different two-piece bathing suits in the suitcase as well as some cute beach skirts. As I'm putting in my last items my phone dings.

SiLLy liTTle bAkaS🥶😈🥵

BESTIE M I N A

Y'all Ik it's super last minute but I think we should take a couples trip to the beach this weekend.

K I R I

Wait that actually sounds like a great idea.

J I R O

I'm down.

D E N K I

SAME HERE!

BROTHER S E R O

Uhhh... I think you're forgetting I don't have a boo.🤧

BESTIE M I N A

You can come with us to FIND a boo.😉

BROTHER S E R O

Fine ig.

K I R I

Bakubro, are you coming?

bOOm bOy

No, I don't wanna be stuck on a trip with y'all's dumbasses.

BESTIE M I N A

Wooow so you're just going to leave Y/n hanging like that? 😑📸

Actually, I can't go... I have a photoshoot this weekend in Tokyo.😞

bOOm bOy

See.🙄

BROTHER S E R O

Let's just take a trip to Tokyo then.

J I R O

Yeah! We'll just follow Y/n.

BESTIE M I N A

Is that cool with you Y/n?

Yeah, I'm chillin' with that :)

bOOm bOy

Ig I'll go... since Y/n is going.

J I R O

As you should.😑

BESTIE M I N A

Driving arrangements?

D E N K I

Jiro and I in my car, Mina and Kirishima in hers, Y/n and Bakugou in his.

BROTHER S E R O

😃

YOU CAN RIDE WITH KATSUKI AND ME, SERO!

bOOm bOy

Really Y/n.😐

BROTHER S E R O

THANKS SIS!

Np np <33

BESTIE M I N A

So we'll leave early like around 7 AM, we can grab a bite to eat before our 3-hour drive.

K I R I

Sounds great!

Got it! Get some rest, sleep well shawtiess <3

I set my phone down and layout my nightwear before getting in the shower. While in the shower my mind drifts off to Katsuki. Every time I get around that man I get butterfly's not only in my stomach but down there too. The whole situation with Reign really got under my skin for some reason, I guess this just goes to show me and Katsuki won't ever work. After I finish up in the shower and oil up my freshly shaved body and head to bed.

――――

Saturday, 8:00 AM.

We're running a bit behind schedule but we still went to a nearby diner to grab a bite to eat. Walking into the diner Katsuki has his arm snaked around my waist as many people watch us as we walk, I flash a quick smile at them. We all sit down at a booth and look at the menu. A lady walks up to our table "Hey! My name is Hailey, I'll be your waitress this morning. Can I start you all off with some drinks?" The nice lady asks us. "Can I please get ice water," I say. "Same," Mina and Katsuki says. "Sure thing, and for you sir?" She says facing Denki who is closest to the wall. "Can I please get Orange juice," he says with a smile. "Sure, and you?" She says to Kirishima. "Apple juice please," He says. "Bro, you choose apple juice over orange juice?" Denki says making a face a Kirishima. "Yeah, any day, You're weird for choosing orange juice over apple juice," Kirishima says making a face back at him from across the table. "Hey dumbasses, finish that debate later we're trying to order here," Katsuki says annoyed at the two. The waiter lets out a slight giggle. "And what about you?" She says to Sero. "Coke please." She nods at him writing it down. "And you miss," She says to Jiro. "A coke aswell," she responds with a warm smile. "Okay, I'll have those right out for you all," The waiter says before walking off. A few minutes later she comes back with our drinks and she takes our orders. We quickly eat our food so we can get going on the road trip.

Saturday, 9:30 AM.

We all get into our cars and I let Sero be in control of the music because we have the same music taste. He plays Black Madonna by Cage The Elephant and him and I dance while Katsuki focuses on the road.

――――

Saturday, 1:45 PM.

After what seemed like 30 days with Katuki and Sero always arguing we finally made it to our hotel in Tokyo. We all check-in and me and Katsuki end up getting put in the same room. Mina is sleeping with Kirishima, Jiro is with Denki, and Sero has a room to himself. As we head our separate ways Katsuki volunteers to carry my bags to our room. "Damn, what the fuck did you pack? We're only here for like three days and two nights," He says setting my things down in the room. "I need to have options," I say with an innocent smile. "Pssh options my ass, I'm done carrying your bags," He says rolling his eyes at me. "So the girls and I are going to hit the hot tubs before we go to the club," I say getting my bathing suit out of my suitcase. "Okay," He says before turning towards me. He looks at the bathing suit in my hand, "You're not wearing that are you?" He says snatching it out of my hands. "Yes! I am, Is there a problem?" I say snatching it back. "Yeah, a huge problem, these weirdos will be looking at your body," He says looking away with a slight blush. "You know people on the internet see me in lingerie and bathing suits all the time," I say with a bland look. "But that's online- You know what I'm coming to," He says gathering his things. "No, you're not," I say laughing "I am, get ready," He gestures towards the bathroom.

I go change and come out of the bathroom to see Katsuki all ready to go out. I head towards the door and I see him coming behind me. I try to block his way so I could snake out the door but he grabs me and puts me over his solder and throws me on the bed. I let out a laugh "Wow Katsuki, you didn't have to do all that," I say playfully punching the muscular man on top of me. He grabs both of my hands and puts them over my head with one of his hands. " You keep testing me Y/n, don't make me show you I'm not one to mess with," He says running his thumb across my bottom lip. "Katsuki-," I say breathlessly due to the friction he's caused by putting his knee in between my legs. "Nah, it seems like I need to show you," He says rubbing his knee a bit harder against my heat. I let out a soft moan. "Can I?" He asks looking at my lips. "Yes- please-" I let out as a moan.

He gets in between my legs next to my soaking cunt and parts my lips with his thumb kissing me passionately casually slipping his tongue in the kiss. His other hand lets go of my wrists and slips under my bathing suit bra grabbing my boob. "Is this okay?" He says breaking the kiss. I simply nod. He kisses my neck and I feel him leave hickey's, not sure why he did but I'm so caught up in the moment. He trails kisses down my body to the point his face is near my dripping heat.

He licks my abdomen making me shudder and looks up at me. "Can I continue?" He asks with a lustful gaze. "Yes, keep going," I say before he slips my bathing suit bottoms off. Before he could continue we hear Mina and Jiro banging on our door. I jolt up and grab my swimming bottoms. "Fucking dumbasses," Katsuki says standing up In frustration due to the fact we got interrupted during our moment. I slip my bottoms back on and flash him a sincere smile. "Sorry," I say. He rolls his eyes while grabbing our things.

I open the door and see all the boys and girls standing outside our door. "Uh oh, looks like we interrupted something," Mina snickers. "Making babies already I see," Kirishima says winking at Katsuki and I. "Shut up dumbass, we weren't doing anything Katsuki says looking away from the group. "Then why are you both so flustered?" Jiro questions. "And is that a hickey?!" Denki says kind of loud. I rub the spot on the neck that they were all looking at. "Oh, hush- I'm grown," I say swatting them away making my way out the door.

As the group makes their way over to the elevators I make sure the door is locked and Katsuki waits for me. We start walking over to the group and I feel Katsuki grab my ass and hold it, squeezing it. "We'll finish what we started later," He says smirking against my ear giving my ass a firm slap making me jolt a bit.

AN: I LOVE EDGING Y'ALL HEHEHEH!! Real question, Apple juice or Orange juice? This was a really short chapter because I had to cut the original chapter in half BUT I hope you enjoyed this chapter and let me know if there were any problems in this chapter.  As always make sure you stay safe my loves <33 (ALSO voting helps me a lot).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 1.7K 13
แถœแต’โฟแต–หกแต‰แต—แต‰แตˆ "๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž? ๐—ช๐—›๐—ฌ ๐——๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—จ๐—–๐—ž?" ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’ ๐—๐—...
8.7K 331 18
โ”โ”nights don't feel as tough anymore. katsuki bakugo / female reader ยฉ02/14/22 rewritten
118K 4K 47
โ€ข๐Š.๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐ฆ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ...
104K 3K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader