THE CLOVER KINGDOM HEROES

By samue10

What if Izuku Midoriya was born in black clover and were Asta and Yuno's childhood friend and rival? More

Story Info
The Brothers
The Day
Battle 2 and New Squad.
A Silver-haired Tsundere
Mission
A Mission to Remember
The Dungeon
Back to the Kingdom.
Protect the kingdom!
MIXER?
The Eye of the Midnight Sun
Light vs Light
Beach Mission!
THE UNDERWATER MISSION
TO SAVE THE UNDERGROUNDS
To Heal The Stars
Angel vs Devil
Break-time & Training.
HOTSPRINGS!
THE BATTLE!!
Spirits vs Spirits
Royal Knights
The Brothers vs Licht
PROTECT HAGE
Protect the Kingdom! Pt.1
Protect The Kingdom Pt2
Protect The Kingdom Pt.3
Protect the Kingdom Pt. 4
AFTERMATH( I THINK)
WHAT?!
THE NEW MISSION
9 MONTHS LATER!!!
What going on?
ASTA & IZUKU VS DANTE!!!
FOR THE WIN!

Protect The Kingdom Final Pt.

1.6K 44 2
By samue10

Izuku & Lumiere lifted their hands as light lasers start to shoot up from the ground as the Devil's magic spell, as Licht sends slashes at the spell as well. Once they did that the attack explodes a blow away the Devil's magic. Everyone then looks in awe at the attack. Lumiere then swords a light sword towards Licht as he absorbs the attack and sends a slash towards the Devil. The Slash hits the Devil as he was sent down towards the ground. Once he was sent down Izuku then punches the Devil, Licht then comes and send the Devil towards the ground.

Asta: Goddamn...

The Devil then flies up but once he did Izuku was flying towards the Devil and sent multiple light beams toward the Devil, but he dodges the attacks and a light slash went towards him which sends him flying. Devil regains his composer, Lumiere then sends a light sword towards the Devil's chest.

Asta: They did it!

Devil: DOUVE NUUTRA EDDE.

Then a spear appears in the Devil's hand as he cuts through the sword Lumiere made, he then lifted the sword up and cuts his arm off. Before the Devil could kill Lumiere, Asta comes in and blocks the spear with his sword and Black Mode.

Devil: ANTI-MAGIC? GET BACK.

Then Izuku and Asta got sent back, then the blades start to fall towards them, Izuku then makes a large light explosion at the attack as the attack got sends the blades back towards the Devil, but the Devil send the attack back at them, but lucky everyone comes and blocks the attack together.

Asta: Thanks, guys!

Yuno then looks at Licht

Yuno: ( So this is the awakening of the elf leader. But what is this warm and nostalgic feeling?)

Nero then goes and heals Lumiere's arm.

Nero: Are you okay my prince?

Lumiere: Yes. Thank you.

Asta: THAT'S SO COOL!!!! THAT WHAT I EXPECT FROM THE FRIEND OF THE FIRST WIZRD KING!!

Nero then goes and starts to pull Asta's cheek.

Nero: Focus on the fig-

Asta: OW OW OW OW OW!!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!

Zagrad: I WOULD HURRY UP IF I WERE YOU. NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU BLOW THIS MAGIC, IT WILL KEEP FLOWING UNTL YOU DEFEAT ME.

Izuku: What is he talking about?

Zargrad: SINCE THE EXIT IS ON THE TOP FLOOR, YOUR FRIENDS IN THE LOW LEVEL WILL BE SWALLOWED UP AND DIE. THAT'S IF YOU DON-

Izuku then punches the Devil which sends him back.

Izuku: WE WON'T LET YOU!!! LET'S KICK HIS ASS!!!

Licht then puts his sword up as his sword starts to glow brightly.

Licht: Ultimate Sword Magic: Demon-Dweller Sword -Conquering Eon.

He then sends the spell towards the devil as the attack explodes and blow everything anyway.

Asta & Izuku: HOLY SHIT!!!!

The smoke clears as it shows now but a black hole.

Nero: We did it!

Patry: Your so amazing, Licht!

They then look closely and see something else.

Izuku: Wait? What is that?!

Nero: The devil's heart!

The heart then starts to talk as it says....

Heart: HEAL....

Then black particles surround the heart as the object appears to be the Devil.

Zagrad: I TOLD YOU. YOU CAN'T KILL ME. NOT MAGIC FROM THIS WORLD.

Then Asta's sword goes out of control and cuts Zagrad's spear in half.

Zagrad: I DON'T KNOW WHAT DEVIL THAT BEGINS TO BUT YOU NEED TO LEARN YOUR PLACE.

Then all the sudden portals start to open as some of the Devil's magic comes out of the portals and fills the room with it. Then weird things come out of nowhere and start to hit Asta. But lucky Izuku's Time Magic traps the monsters with the time balls. Then Izuku's grimoire glow as a sword appears from it.

Izuku: Huh?! This sword again?! ( I should have used it before! Then this fight will be over. But I need time for this sword to work. So for now I'll just use this sword for light slashes. Plus Hikari powers, WE CAN WIN THIS!!)

Izuku: Ready Hikari?

Hikari: Hai!

Then Izuku started to surround himself with mana as his mana grow stronger than before. He goes into his Spirit Dive form but this time, he had a full halo on his head and two full wings on his back.

Izuku: ( Is this what Hikari was talking about?) Light Spirit Magic: Hikari's Dance!

Lumiere: His mana, is strong than before...( Is it possible that he was holding back all this mana before?) Serce, you weren't joking when you said he could be stronger than me.

Yuno: ( I need to power up as well!) Come on Asta.. we need to

Asta: Power up... yea I know... I already got my stuff ready.

Asta was now holding a sword that was bigger than before. As Yuno made a sword out of his mana.

Licht: * smiles* ( Those three.... they gotten stronger ever since our fight.... especially you....Izuku....)

Yuno: Wind Creation Magic: Spirit Of Zephyr!

Asta: Anti-Magic Demon-Slayer Sword: Black Divider! You see that Izuku! You Jerk?!

Izuku: Yeah! I see you!!!

Then Zagrad's spell starts to grow faster and stronger but Izuku point at the attack and shot an enormous Light beam at the attack as the attack turned into nothingness ( If that's even a word.) Everyone's eyes then widen at the attack Izuku made.

Patry: W-WHAT WAS THAT?! THAT ALMOST KILLED THE DEVIL!!!!

Izuku: Let's go boys! Let's finish this quickly.

Yuno & Asta: Right!

( PLAY THIS WHILE READING IT.)

Izuku & Asta then flies up and slice the magic that was coming towards them, while they were doing that, Yuno tries to send a wind attack towards Zagrad but he blocked it with his magic. Izuku then sends light beams toward Zagrad, but Zagrad send spears toward them but Izuku and Yuno use their wind & light spirit magic toward the attack as the attack blows away. Then Izuku & Asta then turn in a circular motion as they shot out their special move.

Izuku & Asta: Combination Magic: Stary Night!!

The light beams come out of the attack and blow Zagrad's Magic away, as Izuku lets go of Asta, Asta flies towards Zagrad and stabs Zagrad.

Patry: Did they do it?

Zagrad then drops his spear and starts to rage.

Zagrad: YOU TRASH!!!! HOW DARE YOU, YOU FILTHY MAGGOT THAT HAS NO MAGIC AT ALL....

Then his heart appears on the left side of his body. Zagrad then aims his magic at Izuku, as he did his magic come out of nowhere and tried to hit Izuku, but he was able to cut some of the spells as some of them hit Izuku's leg. Zagrad's magic start to grow as it spreads around the underground.

Zagrad: DIE....DIE.......DIE!!!

Izuku: ( I need to end this quickly. I need to use Reinforcement magic to get a clearing on him so I can use this sword.)

As his magic starts to grow, Izuku covers himself with Reinforcement magic so he can get to the demon as quickly as possible. Once he did Izuku flew and aims his target at the attack, Izuku then punches the coming attack as the attack gets pushed back, but unfortunately, his fist got bruised.

Izuku: ( Damn it! I think I need to hit hard, and fast then I can get healed.) Asta, Yuno!! I NEED YOU HELP HERE!!!

Yuno then flies and cuts all the creatures that Zagrad made. Then Asta sends a beam out of his sword which clears the attack. As they were doing that Izuku's sword starts to grow, which means his sword is ready to rumble. While this was happening Yuno and Asta give Zagrad a really good beating. Yuno kept making large attacks to counter the attacks of Zagrad, as Asta tries to make his way towards Zagrad. They finally passed through and made it towards Zagrad, as they did Zagrad tried to stop them but it was too late, Asta & Yuno hit Zagrad on then side as he starts to weaken. But Asta's limit has come and he was about to fall till Nero save him. Izuku looks down and sees Yami.

Izuku: YAMI!!!

Yami then looks up and sees Izuku.

Yami: What's up brat?!

Izuku: USE YOUR SPECIAL MOVE!!!!

Yami's eyes then widen as nods and lift his sword up. Once he did his sword coats itself with Darkness. Izuku then lifts his sword up his sword lights as surrounds the sword.

Yami: ARE YOU READY BRAT?!!!

Izuku: LET'S GO!!!

Izuku & Yami: Combination Magic: Everlasting Slash!!!

Both Light and Dark Slash leave both of their swords as both of the attacks come together as one attack and slice Zagrad in half as his heart cuts in half. Slowly his build cuts in half he looks at Asta as he sees a demon in front of him.

????: IT'S SO SAD TO SEE YOU GO.

Zagrad: WHO ARE YOU?!

???: KEKEKE. SINCE YOU ARE ABOUT TO DIE I GUESS IT WOULDN'T HURT IF I TELL YOU... BUT KNOW THIS... IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW STRONG OUR 'AMAZING' YOU ARE... YOU LOST... SEE YOU LATER LOSER....OH...AND THE NAME IS LIEBE.....

Back in the outside world Zagrad slowly disappears.

Lumiere: They did it....

Patry & Nero then starts to cry in joy.

Yami: OI IZUKU!!! GOOD SHIT YOU DID THERE!!!

Izuku: Thanks!!! I CAN SAY THE SAME FOR YOU!!!

They say as they smile at each other, while they were smiling Nero goes to Izuku and hugs him tight

Nero: Thank you....so much.

Izuku: *smiles* No Problem.

Izuku then looks to see the leftover of Zagrad's magic start to move fastly.

Izuku: GUYS WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 320 10
When Asta, Noelle, Mimosa, and Yuno go on a mission to investigate a strange anomaly, they discover a bit more than suspected.
186K 3K 19
Three Years after Elfs invasion,Asta returns to Clover Kingdom..But he's is somehow Different....How will Everyone react to it..? Does Asta even want...
7.1K 183 9
literary everyone has the hots for Yume Hoshi (future update) I gave up on this! Read if you wanna get ended up on a cliffhanger
105K 2.7K 42
Three boys, completely different from each other, risen at a humble village in the poorest part of the Clover Kingdom, but with one clear goal: Becom...