Percy Jackson Gay Ships

Von Emzy985

Mostly Percy-centric ships. I'm willing to do the odd straight and/or non Percy-centric ships. Includes smut... Mehr

Connor x Percy (Fluff)
Jercy (Fluff)
Percico (Angst)
Author's Note
Willercy (Fluff)
Perleo (Fluff)
Frank x Percy (Smut)
Out Of My League
Nico x Percy x Annabeth (Fluff)
Lukercy (Angst)
Out Of My League Part 2
Jercy (Smut)
Percico (Fluff)
Unique
Unique Part 2
Lukercy (Smut)
Perleo (Angst)
Lukercy (Angst)
Lukercy (Angst)
I'm Sorry
Bluebell
Bluebell Part 2
Unique Part 3
Connor x Percy (Smut)
His Angel & His Devil
Secrets
His Angel & His Devil Part 2
Secrets Part 2
I'm Feeling Little
Percollo (Fluff)
Dead
Perjasico (Smut)
Dead Part 2
Endangered Health
Willercy (Fluff)
Alone At Night
Endangered Health Part 2
Fake I Love Yous
I'm Feeling Little Part 2
Perjaswilico (Fluff)
Perjasico (Smut)
Alone At Night Part 2
Alone At Night Part 3
I Don't Give A Fuck If It's Not Canon
Endangered Health Part 3
Believe In Me
Jercy (Fluff)
Jercy (Fluff)
Hide The Baby
Someone Help Nico
Believe In Me Part 2
Hide The Baby Part 2
Endangered Health Part 4
All It Takes Is A Panda Onesie
Out Of Sight Out Of Mind
The Thief's Daisies
Fucked It For Real This Time
Someone Help Nico Part 2
You're My Person
Perjaswilico
Endangered Health Part 5
Clarisse x Percy x Chris
Praetor Boyfriend
Praetor Boyfriend Part 2
Someone Help Nico Part 3
Nobody Camper
Love My Fear
The Creator
Christmas Prompts (1/25)
I Mean I Hope So
Christmas Prompts (6/25)
Christmas Prompts (7/25)
Christmas Prompts (8/25)
Christmas Prompts (9/25)
Christmas Prompts (10/25)
Christmas Prompts (11/25)
Christmas Prompts (12/25)
Christmas Prompts (13/25)
Christmas Prompts (14/25)
Christmas Prompts (15/25)
Christmas Prompts (16/25)
Christmas Prompts (17/25)
Christmas Prompts (18/25)
Christmas Prompts (19/25)
Christmas Prompts (20/25)
Christmas Prompts (21/25)
Christmas Prompts (22/25)
Christmas Prompts (23/25)
Christmas Prompts (24/25)
Christmas Prompts (2/25)
Christmas Prompts (25/25)
Stupid
Mistake (Percico)
Christmas Prompts (3/25)
Hide The Baby Part 3
(The) Dispute
Distanced
Christmas Prompts (4/25)
Christmas Prompts (5/25)
Force of Confusion - Habit
Young Prissy
Green
Texts
Towels
Be Your Friend Part 1
Bisexual
Prey
Friendship
Forgiveness
Toothpaste
Drabbles
Sports
Finished
♡ I'm Back ♡

Competition of Love

1.8K 52 9
Von Emzy985

Prompt by TransSkelly.

I'm not going to pick ships but person a and person b both have a crush on Percy. They both show off in front of him or embarrass the other or get him gifts or try to ask him out on dates but Percy awkwardly declines or ignores them. Soon they got irritated. One day they both were going up to him when person c (Percys significant other) kisses him on the lips. Percy and person c are smiling while person a and b are shocked and realise why he was ignoring/declining them.

Percy thrashed around on the ground, trying to throw the heavy body pinning him to the ground off of him.

"You're not winning."

Jason smirked down at him, eyeing the two swords to their left, just incase Percy did gain the upper hand.

"You're right, I'm not. Because I already have." His eyes met Percy's. "Won, that is."

Percy ceased in his thrashing just long enough to roll his eyes and make a snarky remark.

"Thank you for clarifying that, it was rather unclear what you meant."

Percy's stillness had given Jason time to reassert his grip, and not so discreetly pull his sword closer.

Just as Percy tried to throw Jason off him (again), a loud clang echoed around the arena.

At the sound, Jason's head shot up, eyes darting around the room before landing on something Percy couldn't see.

"What was that?" Percy asked.

"Oh, you know."

"No, no I don't know," Percy wiggled dramatically, "Because someone is blocking my view. Get off, you meanie."

Percy wiggled again when he head a loud, exaggerated gasp come from the direction the first sound had come from.

"Yeah Jason, how could you block him from this view."

All of a sudden, Percy wasn't so intrigued on what had made the sound.

Instead, he grinned wide, met eyes with Jason and twitched his hand.

"Hello Leo!"

"Hello Percy, is Jason giving you any trouble? Must I come and save you again?"

When Jason, his face affronted, turned to face Leo, he was distracted enough for Percy to finally knee him in the gut, wincing before his knee even touched Jason.

Jason hissed out a breath, rolling off of Percy and onto his back. Unluckily, he'd rolled to the left instead of the right, and landed uncomfortably onto both swords.

As Jason clutched at his stomach and rolled away, until he wasn't lying on either of the swords, Percy stood up.

"Sorry Jason, I've been planning that for a few months and it always goes better in my head."

"Aw, how lovely. Hear that Jason, he imagines kneeing you in the gut on the regular."

His feet tapped along the ground as he walked over to the two of them, loud enough for them all to hear but not loud enough to cause an echo.

As he reached them, he wrapped his arm around Percy, leaning his weight against him.

"If only you'd aimed a little lower."

Percy looked from Leo next him, to Jason, on the floor and moaning in pain.

He grimaced.

"I think it's a good thing I didn't."

With that, he bent down, picked up Riptide and headed for the exit.

Coincidentally, just a few feet away stood Nico, who had apparently decided he'd wait for his friend so they could head to their next activity together.

Since Leo had turned back around to lightheartedly mock Jason, with Jason's attention back on his own pain, neither boy noticed Percy slip his hand into Nico's as soon as he reached him.

~~~

"I just can't with him Nico. We agreed we wouldn't let a silly crush get between us, but that's what's happening right now."

As he spoke, Jason continued dragging his sword lightly across Zeus's fist, picturing in his head an image that with just enough pressure, could be printed into the rock.

"Mhm."

"I mean, how hard is it to refrain from making snarky comments? From butting into my time with Percy? Or, I don't know, trying to turn Percy against me??"

"Mhm."

Too focused on his intricate design, one forever invisible, Jason didn't notice what really had Percy's utmost attention.

A little ways away from the the two boys, Percy sat leaning against a tree, a young nature spirit sitting cross legged in front of him.

On either side of him kneeled a wood nymph, visibly older than the one sat in front of Percy.

The young girl sat still, head straight and eyes trained on Nico, as Percy braided her hair.

From this distance, Nico could just see Percy's mouth move as he barrated himself for messing up again, the nymph to his left muttering out instructions, her hand placed comfortingly on his shoulder. On his right, the other nymph pointed along to the left one's words, taking over briefly to unknot the younger one's hair. Whilst she did that, Percy apologised repeatedly, which Nico could only tell because he had his Apology Face on.

"...I just, I don't want this to destroy us."

"Mhm."

Jason blinked twice, as if coming to a realisation, before turning towards Nico expectantly."

"You liked Percy. You liked Percy, and you got over him. How did you get over him?"

Since Percy had already finished his braid, and said goodbye, Nico was left simply watching him walk away.

"Ask Percy. He knows how to get over people. He's got plenty experience with it."

Since Nico's voice held several underlining tints of glee, jealousy, and smugness, Jason didn't detect anything different about his tone.

"I'm not even going to ask you what you mean by that."

With Percy now out of sight completely, Nico turned his head towards Jason, still in the same stance he'd been in for a while now.

His arms were crossed over his chest, his feet were pointed forward, legs stretched away from his body and back leant against the large boulder for support.

"Tell you what, let's go find Percy for you. Help you get over him."

"How is simply finding Percy going to help me get over him?"

"Just follow, Grace. Or don't."

Jason didn't trust the amount of malice held in Nico's voice as he said those two words.

"Follow Nico di Angelo to the death it is then."

"That was definitely the right thing for you to say."

~~~

On their hunt for Percy, they collected Leo. Well more, Nico knocked away his armful of resources before grabbing at his sleeve and pulling him along behind him, hard.

Due to the look on Nico's face, as well as the obvious confusion on Jason's, Leo didn't bother asking where they were going.

They found Percy sitting at a random table in the dining pavilion, watching vividly as a young boy showed him how to make a Daisy Chain, talking slowly and flitting his eyes back and forth between the chain and a beautiful yellow flower crown laid out on the table between them.

When they reached them, Nico forcibly pulled Percy to a stand, twirling him hurriedly before leaning up to attack his lips in a kiss.

Yes, Leo decided attack was the perfect word for what he was witnessing.

As Nico pulled away, Percy blinked repeatedly, confused. His hand hovered over Nico's elbows, as if he was going to touch but decided against it.

Nico turned, staring Jason straight into the eyes as he spoke, his voice monotonal.

"You don't simply get over Percy Jackson."

A pause.

Leo and Jason exchanged a look of meaning, minus the meaning.

"...You don't??? Why not?"

Nico didn't even bother sighing as he dragged Percy away, leaving Jason and Leo to their thoughts and the young boy to his Daisy Chain.

The boy waved sadly in response to Percy's guiltily yelled goodbye.

This was definitely not written last minute what do you mean. These were obviously my original plans for this prompt.

Challenge: Towels.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9.3K 185 11
These characters DO NOT BELONG TO ME!! These characters belong To Rick Riordan. This Fanfic is around 11+ so any young readers please leave unless yo...
86.1K 3.4K 19
Disclaimer: I believe this story is too poorly put together to enter into the wattys. I'm sorry -- Neighbor au-- Disclaimer: ALL CHARACTERS BELONG T...
36.1K 679 32
🏁HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY🏁 🚩TW: Blood, rape, swear words, suicidal thoughts, self harm, panic attacks, needles, death, natural disasters, slight...
251K 7K 27
Starts after Nico confesses his feelings for Percy! Don't read unless you are a Hard Core SOLANGELO SHIPPER!!! Please note I am not responsible for a...